Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma-1 Pic Search/request Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Triss Hawkeye
<Pinned temporarily while merging posts here with "FMA-pic request" around the forums. ^^ ~ Tombow>

...For those of us making games, sigs, or just wanting to drool? smile.gif

I didn't see a thread like this, correct me if there is one. Basically, if someone needs a screenshot and can't find it, they post a request here, and if you have the screenshot you can post it here or send it to the person who requested it. Yes, there will be a LOT of spoilers, obviously.

So, first request, has anyone got a screenie of Winry's parents when they were in the Ishbalan war (preferably facing front). I can't remember what episode it was (or even the series O.o).
Mudkipblader
The only ones I could find were those from the Manga.

They look a bit different in the Anime (ep 3), but I can't take screenshots.
Triss Hawkeye
No worries, I'm sure these will still be useful (although not for colours haha... ^^; ). Thanks a lot, anyway. smile.gif
Mudkipblader
I found a screenshot from the Anime. They are different from the Manga. I couldn't find them with their faces.
Triss Hawkeye
Thanks. I was sure there was a scene in the anime that was like that manga scene, although I may actually be thinking about the manga. Never mind - thanks anyway. smile.gif
Tombow
<Can't merge the thread with the following post because it was made before this thread, so I'm making repost to transfer the information. ^^>

Reposting this IttyBittyPretty's post from now defunct "New Source For Movie Screenshots, SPOILERS AHOY!!!!!!!!" thread.
QUOTE(IttyBittyPretty @ Aug 13 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]432454[/snapback]
I just did a search, and to the best of my knowledge, there are no other threads for FMA movie screenshots. After noodling around on dogpile, I found this site.
link to gallery page

It is in Italian, so I am just guessing, but it says 1,036 images on 116 pages. There are some images I have not seen before, and some look to be good candidates for the movie related gallery on this site. On the bad side, the screenshots of night scenes are VERY dark, plus there ARE pop up ads! Grrr...... mad.gif

If you don't want your enjoyment of the movie to be spoiled, do not view. If you don't care - then knock yourself out! cool.gif

<I can't move or merge these following two posts without the earlier one being placed as the first post of this thread, and replacing Triss Hawkeye as the thread author, since these posts were made earlier than Triss Hawkeye's. So, I'm just going to repost them here, instead of merging them.>

Also, If anyone can find these pics for these people, please help also. biggrin.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Posted by Zack on Jan 4 2007, 02:40 AM on Photo Request thread, post=491118)

I've been looking for this image, but i cant find it, is it posible for someone to take the call in case that he/she has it and share it with me plz?

Image: http://mx.geocities.com/pirexian_zero/5bo9.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Posted by ThatOneGuy on Jan 2 2007, 05:53 PM on Looking for a picture thread, post=490507)

I found this background while looking for a good Greed picture to render. Unfortunately, it would be rather difficult to do so, so I was wondering if anyone had the original image or could probably render it better than I could. Thank you.

Image : http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/UGet...er1/Greed-1.jpg
Nekokitty
For the first one in Tombow's post.
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g194/nek...lric/Ed43-1.jpg

Feel free to ask me for a screenshot or manga scan. Or look in my photobucket in my sig. I have like every FMA pic out there. Only official pics, I don't collect fanart! xD
pyro_master
<Merged "Roy Mustang And Edward Elric (picture request)> thread with one post here. 01/26/07 ~Tombow>

I was just wondering if someone could find me a picture or either Roy Mustang or Edward Elric that is 100x100(pixels) and it can only be 100bytes.Thanks in advance for any help that you give me. laugh.gif
Tombow
Thank you Ling_chan!! biggrin.gif

@pyro_master - Welcome to the board!!
I merged your thread to Screen Shot/Wallpaper/Picture Request thread. biggrin.gif
Mudkipblader
I'm looking for this picture without text.
I hope someone can find it for me.
(It may be wallpaper format)

@Pyro_master, I suggest you search in Photobucket. Type "Roy Mustang" or "Edward Elric" in the search bar. You'll find tons of pictures/icons of 100x100.
You can see how big they are so...
Good luck hunting. =D
Triss Hawkeye
@Mudkipblder: I don't know whether you still wanted the image greyscale, and I'm not certain whether this is actually the original (I think it is) but this is what I found:

Mudkipblader
I would like to have it greyscaled, yes.
But thanks for this one.
Chiisana
QUOTE(Mudkipblader @ Jan 21 2007, 07:35 AM) [snapback]496134[/snapback]
I found a screenshot from the Anime. They are different from the Manga. I couldn't find them with their faces.
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...ost&id=7609

I don't remember a scene from that in anime O_o Mind to tell me which episode?
King of Smash
Episode 3, "Mother".
Triss Hawkeye
I did check that in the end - it never shows their faces. Ah well, never mind.
Mudkipblader
I'd like to request some screenshots. (I can't make them of my own, so I guess I'll ask it here. ^^"

Episode 24 (affixing memories): Ed in his HOspital outfit. (as much as possible. =D)
Episode 7: the night the chimera cries: Ed lying in his bed after passing out;.
Episode 16: that wich is lost: Ed in the beginning and after the opening song with the military. And at the end of the episode where he sees Al again. -he's laying on the ground-
Ep42: at 13:00 when Winry is braiding Ed's hair.
Ep 48(Farewell): When Ed starts to run away from Mustang.
And OMG I can't stop Editing XD

BTW, i'm still looking for that grey scaled picture of Ed.

Thanks in Advance. =D
Homunculi Fan
i would like to ask if anyone has any pictures of the seven homunculi of fullmetal alchemist ? if so then will you post them here? please ?

thank you for reading SRY! sad.gif
asunder
Perhaps you should start by looking here in the gallery -> http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...eq=sc&cat=4
Homunculi Fan
QUOTE(asunder @ Jul 19 2007, 07:29 PM) *
Perhaps you should start by looking here in the gallery -> http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...eq=sc&cat=4

i tryed that already i'm mostly looking for a good picture of the anime pride,envy and sloth probably from the waist up ?

thank-you for reading unsure.gif
Tombow
@Homunculi Fan - Welcome to the board!!
I see you already checked our FMA Image Gallery. You could try posting the requests on Envy fans!!, Anime Sloth fans!, Anime Pride fans! threads.

Also, later I will merge this to FMA picture request thread. smile.gif

ETA: July 21
Merged to the above thread. smile.gif
Karenjade
~ Soundclips Request ~

I would like to request an English soundclip of Alfons Heiderichs last words to Ed from the movie if anyone has the English dub and is able and has the time to grab a clip.
Karenjade
A picture request?. If anyone has this page of the magazine, or is able to find a way to make it so the printing can be read, could you please tell us what the English words say?...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/Kare...y_1_5_15667.jpg

Little Washu
^Which part of the English words do you want translated? I have the NewType issue that page was in.
Karenjade
I guess the part with the characters from Muchen 1923 if you can!. Thanks!.

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jan 11 2008, 10:07 PM) *
^Which part of the English words do you want translated? I have the NewType issue that page was in.

live4him4eva
Wow, it's been nearly a year since someone last posted here... I hope someone sees my request.

I've searched high and low, but I can't seem to find the screenshot of Ed's eyes that I want. I am talking about the time where he is in the Gate, and Everything is flashing before his eyes. I just need the best picture of that I can find, (though so far I haven't found any,) because I'm making a wallpaper and that's the main image.

I believe it is in episode 27, but I'm not positive. I've searched everywhere for it and still can't find it. D:

Thank you!
Becca-chan
QUOTE(live4him4eva @ May 21 2008, 04:04 PM) *
Wow, it's been nearly a year since someone last posted here... I hope someone sees my request.

I've searched high and low, but I can't seem to find the screenshot of Ed's eyes that I want. I am talking about the time where he is in the Gate, and Everything is flashing before his eyes. I just need the best picture of that I can find, (though so far I haven't found any,) because I'm making a wallpaper and that's the main image.

I believe it is in episode 27, but I'm not positive. I've searched everywhere for it and still can't find it. D:

Thank you!

Okies, I managed to take two screenshots of the event ( with two different flashes) so you can choose which one you want. ^^

Ed's Eyes Flash 1.

Ed's Eyes Flash 2.

I hope these help!
live4him4eva
QUOTE (Becca-chan @ May 22 2008, 09:31 AM) *
Okies, I managed to take two screenshots of the event ( with two different flashes) so you can choose which one you want. ^^

Ed's Eyes Flash 1.

Ed's Eyes Flash 2.

I hope these help!

I could kiss you right now. <3
Thank you!!
Becca-chan
Hehe aww you're very welcome, I'm happy to of helped! ^^ :: Hugs::
WrathLover28
~ Questions, I have a few questions about the opening and this mystery picture ~

I don't know if this is the proper place for these questions, but it's hard for me to find stuff on here. Oh, and I hope you don't think these questions to be stupid. First, is this official art? That's not how it happened in the anime, so I was wondering. Now what episode is that scene from in the opening (of the last few episodes of the series) when Ed is fighting Lust near water and Wrath is using alchemy to extend his arms out in battle?
asunder
look at the bottom left corner of the image. It clearly says "Wallpaper" and vector art .....aka this is fanmade
Popogeejo
Now what episode is that scene from in the opening (of the last few episodes of the series) when Ed is fighting Lust near water and Wrath is using alchemy to extend his arms out in battle?

It's just opening credits. Never happens, just like how Ed and Al don't encounter giant centipedes and slice them up.

First, is this official art?

As Asu said, no, it's a trace stolen from another piece of Wrath and Envy holding Ed by The Gate. Some decided it needed more Emo.
edxwinryfan
that picture is actually from one of the guidebooks that comes with one of the dvd box sets.
WrathLover28
Oh, the pic from the guide book is the same? I was just curious about what it originally looked like. Thanks for the info, guys.

From Quis: Question answered, thread closed.

ETA: Thread merged to "FMA pic search/request" thread. ~ Tombow
flameshaft
does anyone have a screenshot of the scene in Conquerors of Shamballa, when ed and al are running behind roy up the stone pillar towards the battleship? It's near the end, before they attack Eckhart
Speedy Alchemist
If anybody has the scene from episode 22, where the gal security guard, walks up to Ed after he stepped into the red liquid.
(Don't remember her name, but she was protecting Ed and Al with that other guy, man that's gonna bother me. XD)
thedespised2166
~ I'm Looking For Filler Pics Of Ed, Al, & Envy ~

You know. A more cartoonish version of a charcter.

One of Ed, one of Al, and maybe one of Envy too please.
Popogeejo
Tombow
@thedespised2166 - If you haven't done already, you may like to check out our FMA pic Gallery also? ^^

Anyway, if anyone would like to help out, please feel free to add posts here.
Later, I will move the posts to FMA pic request thread. smile.gif

ETA: Dec. 5, 2009. Thread merged.
thedespised2166
Well, I did find a couple, but I couldn't find the one where one hair is sticking out

kinda like this pic here:
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...si&img=9864

Oh and thanks. I was also looking for Ed-like figures.
Winry Chi
Does anyone on here have, or know where to find High Quality screen shots of the Ending Theme "Motherland"?
reason
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, since I'm not really asking for a screen shot, but does anyone have a clear picture of the transmutation circle from the State Alchemy Examination in episode 6, on which Ed sits in the golden chair?
njrk97
is anyone in this forum even active anymore? anyways can someone find me a bigger picture of this Full Metal Alchemist TV Series DVD 7 at this link http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/anime.php cause i want it as my wall papper but its too pixely
JPPCouto
QUOTE (njrk97 @ Dec 29 2011, 10:57 AM) *
is anyone in this forum even active anymore? anyways can someone find me a bigger picture of this Full Metal Alchemist TV Series DVD 7 at this link http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/anime.php cause i want it as my wall papper but its too pixely

I only found this...
dvd7
njrk97
QUOTE (JPPCouto @ Dec 29 2011, 11:06 PM) *
QUOTE (njrk97 @ Dec 29 2011, 10:57 AM) *

I only found this...
dvd7

ahh thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.