Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 67 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Kirara
First time FMA manga readers, please post your thoughts and discussions on chapter 67 here. smile.gif

For info on the "Reading Reference", go to page 7.

===================

This is thanks to Kasumicc on Live Journal

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3u8snm

I am surprised there was no pre chapter topic this month

But anyways this chapter has some good stuff. biggrin.gif

<Last edited by Michiyo- on Sept. 11, 2011>
Allashandra
The raw for chapter 67 is here and can be downloaded at FMA HQ courtesy of TMI-Scans.

Edit: Well it looks like Kirara's post happened while I was making mine so if a mod would like to merge the posts or delete mine that is fine.

<Threads are merged as requested. ^^ ~Tombow>
Nepharski
Yeah, that was my bad for slacking off. I just sorta never got around to it this month. Next chapter thread will need to be twice as amazing to compensate.

In the meantime, Chapter 67!

EDIT: Err, file corrupted?

EDIT 2: Allashandra's link worked, and good God there's a lot of stuff flying around this one. [spoiler]Miles shares some "Kind" words with Kimbley, Raven shows up with the golden toothed doctor from Bradley's memory, that giant transmutation theory again, and Hohenheim is...what the-?[/spoiler]

Suddenly, February feels so very far away.
Kirara
I uploaded the file again and edited it in the first post not sure why it was corrupted

And yes I miss your pre posts Nepharski smile.gif

And I knew I saw that guy somewhere (the one from Bradley's memory) I just couldn't remember.

[spoiler]Is that Philosopher Stone coming out of Hohenheim[/spoiler]
riza hawkeye 9
OMG !!! thank you so much ^^

*runs off to read*

[spoiler] is that a transmutations circle under amestris ???? ..and hoho papa ... what is that ...a PS???? ....and general Raven (is that his name ... i don't recall) perharps is trying to get mila to the homunculus side ???... and the doctor ... omg ... this chapter is so small....and yet so much information...[/spoiler]

i quote Nepharski
Suddenly, February feels so very far away

AA battery
[spoiler]omg this chapter feels so short what the hell is hoho-papa up to I wonderrrrrr omg I can't wait for next chappppp\

the doctor that healed kimbley... I think he is one of those there when nameless dude became Wrath, right?[/spoiler]

someone shoot me.
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
EDITED

Well, after reading, I have but one thing to say.

My desire to learn how to read Japanese text has never been stronger. My emotions are a combination of SQUEE and WTF right now...

But now I have some panels to save and play around with. Ehehehehe.

EDIT 2: After gawking at some of the panels close-up, I notced that [spoiler]Hohenheim still has a bullet hole, or so it appears to be, to me, on his collar...[/spoiler]

Dunno if that has any real significance or not, but eh.

*waits for scantilations*
Tombow
Thank you, Kirara for the rar file, and Allashandra for the zip file!! happy.gif

OMG, all those informations (tho we learn only the beginning of those explanations, like what Mei is talking about the Rentanjitsu...)

Have to go back and read it again... and again and again... tongue.gif

@AA - Yeah, I think so. (About the Doc.)

One funny part... [spoiler]General Alex playing up "female" stuff[/spoiler] and the subordinates' reaction .. >.<

Going back to read it again now... see you later... biggrin.gif
Wyrd_Raven
Well after reading this chapter...
[spoiler]It looks like Father's transmutation of Amestris and the Human Sacrifices being the key points is becoming more plausible. I wonder if Father wants to replace Truth afterall[/spoiler]
Tombow
~ Chapter 67 Spoiler Party!, Spoilers abound!! ^^ ~

So that we can post and discuss the contents of chapter 67 without using spoilers, I'm opening the "chapter 67 spoiler party thread" as usual... ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chpater 67: "Shape of the Nation"
(Or, something like that... this page by page guide is meant for summary only. As usual, please wait for translations/scanlations to be available later!! biggrin.gif )

Page by page summary:

Page 1: Ed wakes up in a brig cell in Briggs.

Page 2: A solder gives Ed and Al update... Falman is still checking out the tunnel and not back yet.. Miles is heading to the hospital because a State Alchemist named Kimbley is admitted there.. he was injured heavily fighting Scar on the train coming here..

Page 3: Ed ponders the news that Scar and Kembley are in the North.
Meantime, solders move Sloth to the shade where he will remain frozen all day.
After seeing that Miles gets in the car and tells driver that he's heading to the hospital to see Zolf J.Kimbley...

Page 4: Miles continues ... Kimbley, the one who massacred Ishvalans..
At the hospital, Miles reads the report and speak with Kimbley..
The report reads.. they did not find the bodies of Scar nor the other middle aged man from the separated train, meaning they are possibly hiding near by.
Miles tells Kimbley that they will take care of it, and Kimbley tells to hold it, that it's his job to find them, and tells solders of the North to stay away from this and concentrate on keeping the fort instead (his manner of speaking is kinda condescending here.. rolleyes.gif ) saying...

Page 5: Kimbley says.. "that Ishvalan is my prey."
For that Miles takes off his shades (showing his red eyes) and replies that the solders in the North aren't sissies to let the murderer run loose. The law at the North is "survival of the strongest" and "you snooze and you'll be done with." Then Miles gets back to Kimbley, telling him "what can you do in your current condition. Shut up or I'll pull this 'life-line'.."
(Those are not exact words of what he said, but they just sounded good here this way.. tongue.gif )

Page 6: Miles continues... "we are supposed to take care of you. Stay behaved." and leaves.
Kimbley mutters.. "Ishvalans are amusing (or something to that effect.)"
Next to arrive was Raven, saying he got the news last night, and came ASAP. Says he was worried sick.

Page 7: For that, Kimbley shows the stones, and tells "you were worried about these."
Seeing the stones, Raven tells Kimbley to carry on the task. Kembley says "but I'm in this condition"
And Raven replies "no worry, I brought a doctor who can do Alchemy." And the doctor enters the room. Says Raven, "plus the stones, you'll be making a complete recovery in no time."
Meantime, back at the fort...
(BTW, on this page it says next chapter will be out on Saturday, March Feb. 10!!)

Page 8: Armstrong is by the hole made by Sloth, the entrance to the tunnel, as Falman and the investigating team comes back, reporting that it's huge... as large as small armies can pass, and it's endless.. they couldn't reach the end, so they decided to return. They request another shift of investigating team, and horses (so that they can cover the distance.)

Page 9: As they lift down the horses Armstrong orders Ed and Al to be brought down, and also orders horses for them and herself. Together they head into the tunnel.

Page 10: As they head deep into the tunnel, Armstrong orders Ed and Al to get off the horses, then orders Ed to tell EVERYTHING, as there are no other eyes and ears around this time.
Armstrong continues to Ed... "when that huge monster had appeared and I questioned you about it, you asked me to 'guess your situation'...

Page 11: Armstrong continues.. "With that you trusted that I would understand your predicament, and I will take that as your answer. You might have been killed giving such "avoiding" amswer.. yet that's what you chose to give as your answer. Because you had something you had to protect by not giving me the information, even with putting your own life on the line, some predicament you wanted me to understand... such as... 'hostage' .."

Page 12: Armstrong goes on.. "I don't need the lie or fabrication. Tell the truth."
Ed tells about them having his childhood friend, and automail mechanic, under watch, and asks Armstrong's help, (and tells her everything, I assume...)
(After listening to Ed) Armstrong goes.. "Philosophers' stone.. homunculus ..."

Page 13: Armstrong continues.. "King Bradley... the man called 'father'.. the military top brasses being infected.. "
"And hostages, as suspected.." chimes in (I forgot his name here..) Buccaneer.
Armstrong takes that and continues.. "childhood friend, Mustang's subordinates... We often did joint trainings with the East HQ. I know Havoc and Hawkeye well. I hate to lose them... want to do something to save them."
For that, Falman asks, "how about Colonel Mustang??"
Armstrong replies, "ah, yeah, him... whatever happens."

Page 14: Armstrong continues.. "heck, if he falls, that's one less rivals to worry about!!"
Ed.. "aheeee" Al.. "ganbare Taisa!!" laugh.gif
Back to the serious business, and Falman comments how cowardly and unfair way for them to take a girl as a hostage, and Aarmstrong disagrees that that's an effective means (of deterrent) for people like Ed, and she would probably do the same.
Then she turns to what to do next, and asks Ed and Al about their opinions as Alchemists about the tunnel.

Page 15: Ed and Al asks Falman the map of the Amestris, and a compass.
Ed.. "As I suspected.. this tunnel is not dug from Drachma. It probably is forming a circle around the country."
Ed continues.. "in Alchemy, a circle is an important factor, one that enables the circulation of the force."

Page 16: Ed asks to list past major incidents in the country that had many casualties, and they list them as Ed marks them on the map.

Page 17: Falman continues.. "and 1914, Reole uprising. ..massive casualties"
Ed... "In Reole, I exposed the false religious leader, and shortly after, I reported that to the East HQ, right?? Falman... "yeah.. the Eastern Army had been dispatched right away, and prevented the uprising."
Al.. "then why became such a terrible incidents!!??" Falman.. "The Central Army took over the control from us when they arrived Reole."

Page 18: Falman continues.. "The situation in Reole turned horrible after the Central Army had butt in and got rid of Eastern Army. I heard they watched as the uprising worsened, and done hardly any job to contain that."
As Ed gets teed off, Armstrong orders him to continue with the map, saying Ed getting angry now wouldn't d any good, and she doesn't have time to waste watching Ed sulking in guilty conscious.. And, Ed marks REOLE on the map (yes, we now have the official spelling!!!) and Ed connects all these places as Armstrong watches...

And, that the end of 18th page, and since that's the half of 36 pages, I'm gonna end it here for tonight!! (It's early morning, and I'm getting sleepy. ^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I was going to skip the rest, but since I'm getting requests, here are really quick summaries of "what's going on" on rest of the pages.

Page 19: They connected all the locations, and found that loks exactly like the transmutation circle they found at the 5th lab, the one for making the Philosopher's stone!! (Yap, we can see the spelling of some cities in English on the map, including RESEMBOL!! smile.gif )

Page 20: Meanwhile, somewhere in a cabin, Marcoh talks... "Sometime before, I asked Envy, 'you're going to make philosopher's stone using this country, aren't you??' and he laughed and answered 'close, but not quite.' One time I told Edward 'you will see the ones behind the truth, and the further truth behind the truth'.. 'truth' means humans are the ingredients for the philosopher's stone, 'the ones behind the truth' meaning the ones who've orchestrated the creation of philosopher's stone, and 'the further truth behind the truth' is the creation of philosopher's stone by using the whole country...
But, that's not all... there are something more behind it.."

Page 21: Marcho asks Mei to help him understand the Scar bro's note by combining his knowledge and her knowledge of Rentanjitsu.
Meantime, back in the tunnel, Ed realizes that there is more, more than just the fact of using the nation to make the stone...
The oldest incident was in 1958 Riviela, right after the establishment of Amestris as a nation.

Page 22: Falman realizes that Amestris military had been involving in ALL of those incidents!!
Ed realizes that that started right from the establishment of the nation.
Armstrong adds that Amestris was a small nation in the beginning, but gradually added the area and spread the nation by taking over the surrounding small nations, just enough to make the circle on the map, efficiently, and effectively!!

Page 23: Ed and the gang realizes that the enemies, they are not using this country for their purpose, but they had created this country from the scratch as the mean to achieve their goal!! And, they made it as a military nation because that was more convenient for them to achieve the goal that way!!
And Houghes probably realized this, about his nation being created as the mean to achieve their goal, right before he was killed...

Page 24: Ed recalls Envy's words griping about some taking that the current prosperity (of the nation) was achieved by themselves (hinting it was not..) ..
Armstrong does not like what they found out. According to the map, the next one, the only point that was left on the transmutation circle is Briggs!!
But, they get interrupted by the messenger.

Page 25: The messenger asks Armstrong to get back to the fort because they got a visit by Raven.
Ed asks Armstrong to trick and allure Raven into...(inviting in Armstrong as their ally, or whatever comes out of by tricking him...)

Page 26: Back at the fort, Miles greets Raven, and Raven asks Miles to show around the fort to the man behind him.

Page 27: That man turns out to be Kimbley!!!
Meantime, Armstrong chats with Raven.. that there was an attack by a monster that didn't die....

Page 28: Armstrong continues.. that she thinks that's a new bio weapon of Drachma. And, they also caught Ed and his brother on the same day, and they seem to know something but do not share the information. They are held in the brig, but they do not say a word about the monster bio weapon....

Page 29: While Ed and the gang listen to Armstrong's every word, she continues the charade.. that Ed and Al say they came to the North to research transmutation blah blah, and the real purpose is not quite clear, and they seem very suspicious.
She'd thought of torturing them, but since they are still children, and her being female, she can't have a heart to hurt children, and so far hesitating to do so...
For that, Buccaneer comments... " bwa!! 'as if!!', Ice Queen!!" (well, he said something in that effect... laugh.gif )
Raven seems to enjoy seeing that side of her, and comments about 'Briggs' North Wall' (=Armstrong) being soft on children.
Armstrong continues about her being in the age of could be having one or two children, but missed the chance (to get the mate.)

Page 30: Raven chimes in that she should be getting (proposals) from plenty of prospects ...
Armstrong continues the acts.. "I deplore getting old. I fear aging. That monster bio weapon of Drachma had a excellent body!! Immortal body!! As if the dream come true!!"
And Raven answers, "It is not the dream..." (it's not full translation, but you get the gist... )

Page 31: Raven continues.. "are you interested in (learning about) the 'perfect immortal army'..."
As Ed goes.. "He (Raven) bites the bait!!"
Meantime, Marcho asks Mei about "Ryumyaku" in Rentanjitsu.
Mei.. "Simply put... the earth itself has the 'ki'" "that's the force erupts from the top of mountain, then goes underground and nourish the ground"...

Page 32: Mei continues.. "another word, it's a underground river of the force. if you understand the entrance, exit, the flow of that force and use it, then by using the flow, you can be able to transmute to the remote location. and, this can be applied for everything.
Marcho.. "can be applied to human body as well??"
Mei .. "yes, for example, if you push here.." And Marcho goes.. "ouch!! You pushed me at the hip, and it caused me electrifying pain all the way to my toe!!"... (or something like that.. for better translation, please wait for the scanlation. tongue.gif )

Page 33: Mei does another demonstration by pushing Marcho's neck, and that causes pains on Marcho's eyes.
Mei asks, "doesn't Alchemy use 'Ryumyaku'??" And Marcho answers that Alchemy uses energy from Earth's crust movements.

Page 34: Marcho continues that.. the fundamental formula of using that force was developed more than 350 years ago. and, according to the legend, the "Eastern Sage" has gave that (to Renkinjitsu Alchemists.)
But, Mei disagrees.... "but, it's different... I have been feeling this, that something is off and clearly realized it while at the underground at the Central... the force that runs underground.. it is not the force of Earth's crust movements... rather than that, it feels as if millions of people are crawling underneath. (that's not exactly what she said, but this sounds more dramatic!! laugh.gif )

Page 35: Meanwhile, somewhere in the North (I think he's in the North, right??) Ho-ho papa calls out bunch of people's names, then push pulls out something into from his chest.
(I reckon those are the names of the "souls" a.k.a. the stones, he inserted into pulled out from himself... blink.gif )

Page 36: The stones heading into the ground... caption reads... using many souls, what is Hoho-papa doing...
And, the next chapter comes out on Saturday, Feb. 10!! (Ah, the cliffhanger!!!! )

(And, that's it. I probably have typos and errors. I'll go over this and edit it later!!)

Again, the above "page by page guide" is meant for summary only. For the "proper" translations, as usual, please wait for translations/scanlations to be available later!!

ETA: @Reta McClain - Yes, yes, Buccaneer.. thanks!! *editing the post above*
Sensenic
Wii! laugh.gif

No better way to start a working day!
Downloading right away!

Thanks a bunch Kirara!

EDIT: Read! OH MY FRIGGIN' GOSH!!!!111onehundredandeleven
Sensenic
*Is speechless*

So so so many information in just one friggin' chapter! ohmy.gif

Things to remark:
- The flat-nosed golden-toothed researcher was not stoned! (bad pun intended tongue.gif) He's still there! Gotta wonder about his colleagues then...

- Sloth was indeed building the circle all around Amestris: Check.

- Although we kinda already got an idea of it, we get to literally learn the meaning of Marcoh's "the truth behind the truth" firsthand! Neat!
the truth was: living humans are the ingredients for the PS.
What was behind the truth was: the hommunculi being behind the making of PS's.
And this other truth that was to be found behind was: Marcoh's theory that they planned to do a giant PS using the whole country!
So he already got that theory by the time Ed and Armstrong met him!
Ain't we clever, Marcoh...

- But! Marcoh's theory was wrong after all... There's something else to Amestris' circle other than making a giant PS. Check.
After all, there's still the "Human Sacrifices" element...

- What Hughes discovered, and was killed for, was indeed the Amestris-being-a-giant-transmutation-circle-from-the-very-beginning: Check

- Ed finally learns what happened on Reole thanks to Vato "walking encyclopedia" Falman and gets very very pissed about it.
Then out she comes saying: "Even getting angry now won't get you anywhere Fullmetal. Get on with the map". And Ed obeys, angry. Badass from her, as usual, but also makes the moment kind of anticlimatic sad.gif

- Speaking of Reole, we got us 2 new Official Transcriptions for places:
Reole and Resembool
Not in perfect guides, not in anime summaries: that's their name in the manga, and that's how I'll call them from now on, just like "Ishval".

- Let's tell the truth to Raven and see what happens. That's Ed for you.
Major General Armstrong will tell him the truth and pretend to be interested in Sloth's immortal body, so Raven will try to get Armstrong to their side.
And he does, indeed, byte the lure.
Dun worry, Armstrong fans, she's not siding with the bad guys... on the contrary, now that she knows about about their plans, she's really angry with them for it.

- Major General Armstrong says she "couldn't bring herself to harm kids (the Elrics) to get answers out of them because she's a woman after all, and she's even considering to have one or two in the future" (or sth by the lines, whatever. Tombow will have put it better). XDDD she makes a good actress too.

- Ryuumyaku! Now we know what it is/how it works. And with some comic relief from who you'd least expect to boot: oh-so-tragic character Tim Marcoh!
And alchemy supposedly works from... eh... using the energy from the movement of Earth? The same one that creates earthquakes and volcanoes or the like...
But then here comes Mei explaining that weird feeling she got ever since entering the country... sth about "rather than this thing you call "Earth moving energy" what I feel coming from the ground is many people <some verb>". Scary.

- And friggin' Hohenheim knows the name of each and every person in what appears to be his own Philosopher Stone! Gosh!

Only one word to describe this chapter: awesome.
Tombow
^^ @Sensenic - I totally agree with you!!
So much information.. in so many fronts, I'm so excited and happily overwhelmed by this chapter!! biggrin.gif

Yap, this is an AWESOME chapter!!! ^^
Sensenic
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 11 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]493284[/snapback]
(BTW, on this page it says next chapter will be out on Saturday, March 10!!)

No, for gossake, no! ph34r.gif

It says "March's issue, on February the 10th"

Don't go saying that around. It could provoke heart seizures in this place, man tongue.gif
Tombow
^^ @Sensenic - Oops!! Thanks for catching it!! laugh.gif
I don't want anyone to get the heart attack!! XDDD
I'll go edit that one right now.. happy.gif

Hmmm... I think Senenic's post had covered the information from the last 18 pages!!
Maybe I'll skip the page by page summary for the last half of the chapter.. tongue.gif
(We'll see... if I have time I'll do the rest... page 19 through page 36 of page by page summary tomorrow. biggrin.gif )
Reta McClain
ph34r.gif This chapter is so... awesome, for the lack of better word.

When I saw the page with map and circle in it, I raced off to make sure is it the same that was used at Lab. #5. They're not identical, mind you. The map-circle has (drawn) one line less than the one in Lab. #5. But otherwice they're identical (apart from some not-so neat lines in the map. Possibly because Amestris isin't perfectly round?)

At first page I was pretty shocked about handcuffs, but when I think about them now... *laughs*

O_o Looks like some kind of secret sevice's HQ to me. Buccaneer (Was he the one whose name you forgot, Tombow?), Falman, Al and Ed all eavesdropping ohmy.gif

You know... I freaked out when I was looking through last two pages. ph34r.gif
Kirara
Thank you Sensenic and Tombow

This chapter was indeed awesome. I love action chapters but I have to admit I love this chapters that have loads of information even more.

I like how they didn't dwell on the Reole incident (I am glad we got an official spelling) but still showed that Ed was upset about it. Olivier is right though there is nothing Ed could do about it now and Falman is the wrong person to take his anger out on.

And I am so glad Raven is getting tricked. Serves him right for tricking Roy. I always knew Olivier would be a great ally to have.

And as for the giant transmutation circle I am glad it is more then creating a philosopher stone. That just always seemed to simple. Besides both Father and now Hohenheim can create Philosopher Stones out of their body. Of course they could have always needed to create a new supply of philosopher stones but I always felt it was something bigger.

And wow this whole thing has been going on for a long time for hundreds of years. It will really suck when their evil plans end at the last minute. biggrin.gif
Edamame
Tombow and Sensenic, thank you so much for the incredible translations and hard work. (You guys are seriously incredible.) It looks like a great chapter!
Mena
I´m from Spain, my English is very bad, excuse me please...

Well, to who can speak and read something of Spanish, here coment:

Bueno, yo he llegado a estas dos conclusiones:

Esta es una, porque ese tio fue el que hizo a Wrath(el Furer King Bradley) homunculo, así q... si suman dos y dos...

Y luego, intentando adivinar lo que dicen en japones, he descubierto esto:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/Menavk/04-1.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h202/Menavk/36.png

Si has leido y entendido esto, eres Dios ^^
Mena
I´m from Spain, my English is very bad, excuse me please...

Well, to who can speak and read something of Spanish, here coment:

Esta es una, porque ese tio fue el que hizo a Wrath(el Furer King Bradley) homunculo, así q... si suman dos y dos...

Nepharski
Shot in the dark, but I'm guessing Mena thinks Kimbley's been Homunculified, and that it's Lust. Whether Kimbley has been turned into a Homunculus remains to be seen, but at any rate it's not Lust. [spoiler]Her stone disintegrated, people. She is gone. Stop trying to bring her back.[/spoiler]
Triple Soul
I only have one thing to say about this chapter:

OMGWTFBBQ

Chapter 68 can not come fast enough.

So, what Hoho's doing is making Stones from his own body, and he knows the names of them or summat?

...Wow. I heart him even more. *is odd*
Kirara
Oh no Kimbley was not turned into a homunculus. That doctor from Bradley's memory just healed him using the stone and alchemy. The stone was not put in him or anything.
Nepharski
Besides, from what we've seen for Greed's reincarnation, Kimbley wouldn't need to be assured "The doctor can use alchemy." It'd be as simple as dropping the stone in an open wound.
Triple Soul
Even so, I find the idea of a male!Lust somewhat awkward.

Maybe I'm just odd, though, and too used to a female Lust.
Sensenic
EDIT: Moved to the spoiler thread.

--------------
@Neph & Kirara: Translated and explained happy.gif
Sensenic
Uh... Hola, Mena.
QUOTE(Mena @ Jan 11 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]493312[/snapback]

Me temo que has sumado dos y dos antes de saber qué números tenías que sumar. sleep.gif

Como bien dicen Nepharski y Kirara en el otro tema:
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Jan 11 2007, 06:28 PM) [snapback]493317[/snapback]
[spoiler]Her stone disintegrated, people. She is gone. Stop trying to bring her back.[/spoiler]

Traducido: La piedra de Lust se desintegró. Se ha ido. Dejad de intentar hacerla volver.

Mis palabras:
Se quedó sin vidas. La lujuria no volvió a Papá. Ya no hay Lust.

A menos, claro, que él volviera a sacar la lujuria de su alma (más aún, ya que la que sacó no ha vuelto, se consumió. Eso le convertiría en un viejo verde ;p) y la metiera en otro cacho de Piedra. Pero no parece probable.

Ahora Kirara:
QUOTE(Kirara @ Jan 11 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]493328[/snapback]
Oh no Kimbley was not turned into a homunculus. That doctor from Bradley's memory just healed him using the stone and alchemy. The stone was not put in him or anything.

Trad:
Oh no, Kimbley no ha sido convertido a homúnculo. El doctor sólo le ha curado usando alquimia y la Piedra Filosofal. No le pusieron la Piedra dentro ni nada.

Mis palabras:
Cuando Raven llega, le dice a Kimbley que siga su misión. Él contesta que no puede dado su estado, a lo que Raven responde que no se preocupe, que ha traído un médico que sabe alquímia.

Es decir, el médico sólo le ha curado. A lo Marcoh o Mei Chan. Na más.
QUOTE(Mena @ Jan 11 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]493312[/snapback]

No hace falta ser Dios para leer y entender esto. Sí, Raven le ha hecho la misma propuesta que a Grumman (era Grumman? nu recuerdo ahora sleep.gif), pero se la hace pq ha mordido el cebo de Ed/Milla, que ya saben que está en el ajo y quieren hacerla cantar.

Ten paciencia y no saques conclusiones tan rápido. happy.gif

--------------
@Neph & Kirara: Translated and explained happy.gif
Edamame
Thank you so much for the zip files Kirara. This certainly was an entertaining chapter and it felt like Arakawa just threw a huge amount of information at us. (I'm glad to see that Hohenheim's back although his ability to make the 'philospher's stone' out of his body has me even more intrigued.)
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jan 11 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]493335[/snapback]
Even so, I find the idea of a male!Lust somewhat awkward.

Maybe I'm just odd, though, and too used to a female Lust.

actually I'm one of the few folks I know that made a fanfic (based on the anime) where pre-Lust was male Oo. none the less sounds like an interesting chapter, can't wait til it makes its way onto a website.
Astria
As far as Lust goes.....too many people do fanart with *Roy* as Lust. Just....no. Not buying it. As Pride or Wrath, certainly. But not *Lust*. Thanks for clarifying the fact that Lust's stone was destroyed. Every time people consider who could be 'the next Lust', I see the panel which shows her stone disintegrating.

I made the daft mistake of downloading ch. 67 expecting it to be a scanlation. "This text....is not English! I see pictures, but have *no* idea what's going on!" *headdesk*. I deleted it, in case my attempts at guessing from the pictures, and the spoilers, gave me funny ideas...
Popogeejo
As far as Lust goes.....too many people do fanart with *Roy* as Lust.

I've seen the infamous Ed!Pride fanart and a few as Roy or Riza as unnamed homunculus but is there really that much Roy!Lust fanart?
Astria
Ah, I didn't mean to over-exaggerate. I've actually only seen a few Roy!Lust. Not that many, really, and the fact that I found any at all might have something to do with the fact that I like the idea of re-casting/re-creating the homunculi. I meant 'too many' in that 'I don't like the idea'. No, Roy!Lust is not really common.
Tombow
QUOTE(Astria @ Jan 11 2007, 05:23 PM) [snapback]493366[/snapback]
I made the daft mistake of downloading ch. 67 expecting it to be a scanlation. "This text....is not English! I see pictures, but have *no* idea what's going on!" *headdesk*. I deleted it, in case my attempts at guessing from the pictures, and the spoilers, gave me funny ideas...

@Astria - As you probably know, traditionally, we get the scans of the new chapter around 10 -12th of each month, and this first one is Raw, meaning in Japanese.
Then we wait till our trusted ZOMGFT scanlation team to do awesome translation and scanlation work, and then graciously making it available to us.
I'm sure they are hard at work using their awesome translation/scanlation skills as we speak, and the scanlation will be made available soon. (Or whenever it's done.) happy.gif
Colette
T_T My brilliant sacrifice plan backfired. Triple_Soul_Alchemist got HER bishie back....*grumblecomplainect*

Eh, I only really liked the return of Mei Chan and Hohenheim from this chapter. Armstrong's sister and Kimbley don't do much for me, no offense.

Can't wait for translations though.
Jen_Elric
Tombow and Sensenic, thanks so much! I really can't wait to see this chapter! I'm just so happy to finally see and thread for chp. 67. ^__^
Triple Soul
T_T My brilliant sacrifice plan backfired. Triple_Soul_Alchemist got HER bishie back....*grumblecomplainect*

Avast, ye shall never get rid of me so easily! Mwahahahaha.

Well, hey, I wasn't expecting him until, like, what, summer? Who knows, if Hohenheim's back now, maybe Greed!Ling will be back sometime soon.

(( Let's not forget poor Havoc, who we have not seen since like...volume ten? ))

*waits as well*
CowAlchemist
I'm so happy that Hohenheim is back.
I haven't looked at the pages yet, honestly.

I downloaded the RAW only because a friend on Deviantart told me Hohenheim was back.
So I skipped through the whole thing to the end. HE'S BACK. biggrin.gif

Also,
Ed in chains on first page = my dream come true.
Nepharski
Thanks for clarifying the fact that Lust's stone was destroyed. Every time people consider who could be 'the next Lust', I see the panel which shows her stone disintegrating.
That's the one.
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Jan 11 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]493367[/snapback]

As far as Lust goes.....too many people do fanart with *Roy* as Lust.

I've seen the infamous Ed!Pride fanart and a few as Roy or Riza as unnamed homunculus but is there really that much Roy!Lust fanart?

Short answer: Yes.
OMG. I knew Hohenheim wasn't "human", but... the last few pages are still quite shocking.
He apparently recites the names of those trapped inside his own philosopher's stone, bleeds out some philosopher's stones, and says "Sorry, but I'll have to use you." Interesting.

My question is, who are these people? And are their names English, or "Xerxian"? The answer would shed light on Hoho's origins, and whether he's a creation of father or something more convoluted. I guess I'll know tonight.
Tombow

^^ @Quote and everyone -

As per request, I added the last half of the page by page summary ...page 19 though page 36... it's on the first post of this thread. smile.gif

ETA: Chapter 67 Scanlation is available at ZOMGFT now!!
Thank you, ZOMGFT!! happy.gif
Sensenic
Thx!
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 11 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]493284[/snapback]
Page 35: Meanwhile, somewhere in the North (I think he's in the North, right??) Ho-ho papa calls out bunch of people's names, then push something into his chest.
(I reckon those are the names of the "souls" a.k.a. the stones, he inserted into himself... blink.gif )

We do not know where he is...
But what he is doing is not pushing sth in but the opposite, pulling sth out... by piercing eight holes in his chest from his fingers. *yuck*
Then those holes... eh... spurt? squirt? some Philosopher Stone which falls into the ground and enters it.

The Stone is within him and he took some out to use it, just like Father.
One difference with Daddy being that he cares about the souls in it and feels guilty for using them... to the point he knows all their friggin' names. >.<

Or at least that's my take. happy.gif

EDIT...
BTW, it came up to me... taking in mind the Ryuumyaku... is he using it? I mean, to me it felt as if he is putting a Philosopher Stone into the flow of Earth, with the stone actively entering it (the drops bury themselves into the ground)...
And this is not too different from when other Stone drops were put into another flow: that of a human being's blood. And you know the effects that has... Get my point?
Kirara
BTW, it came up to me... taking in mind the Ryuumyaku... is he using it? I mean, to me it felt as if he is putting a Philosopher Stone into the flow of Earth, with the stone actively entering it (the drops bury themselves into the ground)...
And this is not too different from when other Stone drops were put into another flow: that of a human being's blood. And you know the effects that has... Get my point?

That is an interesting observation Sensenic. I am begiining to think that Hohenheim might be the Western Philosopher while Father is the Eastern One. I thought this before but questioned it because Hohenheim was researching Amestris Alchemy in flashbacks. But maybe that will give him an advantage over Father since he knows both forms.
HisshouBuraiKen
~ Chapter 67 Translation, With the usual huge revelation ~

Fixed some typos, now it's done.

Page 1:
SFX: Hyoooooooooo

Ed: Huaaaa
Eeeeesh, it's cold...
SFX: Clink

Ed: "Clink?"
Text: Ed's been cuffed!

Guard: Hey.
Mornin'.

Page 2:
Al: Morning!
Ed: Ohhhhh....
Riiiiight...

Title: The Shape of the Country

Al: Any news?
Guard: Nope.
Captain Buccaneer and Lieutenant Falman went to investigate the

tunnel, but they're not back yet.

Major General Armstrong's still at the scene, too,
and Major Miles is at the hospital.
Ed: Why there?

Guard: Some alchemist named Kimbley's admitted there.
Apparently Scar stowed away on his train, and messed him up pretty bad.

Page 3:
Ed: Scar and the Crimson Alchemist were both headed north, too?

Guy: Giddiyap!

Miles: You're moving that...thing out of the sun, I see.
Grunt: Yes, sir.
At this time of year, the shade is like a natural freezer!

Where to, sir?

Miles: The hospital down at the foot of the mountain.
I've got a meeting.

Apparently Zolf J. Kimbley's been hospitalized.
Grunt: Isn't he-

Page 4:
Miles: Yeah.
The one who massacred more Ishvalans than anyone.

We didn't find Scar's body in the wrecked train cars, nor the man he was with.
It's likely they're hiding somewhere in the vicinity, yes?
Kimbley: Indeed.

Miles: Man, my plate's full enough as it is...
Now I have to search for Scar AND that black and white cat?

Got it.
You rest up, we'll handle Scar.

Kimbley: I'm afraid that won't work.
You're talking about doing my job for me.

Please call your men off.
All the Briggs troops need to do is guard the guard the base.

Page 5:
Kimbley: Ishvalans are MY prey.
We here at Briggs aren't dumb enough to let a mass-murderer roam free.

"Survival of the fittest" is the only law here.
[In case I haven't mentioned it: The Japanese way of saying "survival of the fittest" is a 4-kanji saying, "Jaku

Niku Kyou Shoku", literally meaning, "Weak Meat, Strong Eat". Pretty awesome.]

Miles: You get complacent for one second, and you die.
You got it?
Well?

You're a long way from home, Crimson.
I hear one peep from you and I yank out your lifeline.

Page 6:
Miles: Now then, since Briggs is being kind enough to take care of you,
stay in here and keep your mouth shut.
SFX: SLAM
Step step step...

Kimbley: Hehe...
Ishvalans crack me up...

SFX: Knock knock
Heya, Kimbley!
I see you survived!

Kimbley: You're here early,
Lt. General Raven.
[Raven could be a Lt. General or a Vice Admiral...I think Amestris is landlocked so they probably don't have a
Navy, so I'm going with General]

Raven: I hoofed it up here as soon as I heard about last night.
You had me worried!

Page 7:
Kimbley: Worried...about this,
correct?

Raven: Very well, then.
Please finish your job.

Kimbley: I'm afraid I'm in no condition to...
Raven: Don't worry!
I've brought along a doctor who can use alchemy...
and with the stone,
getting you healed up will be a snap.

Page 8:
Soldier: Major General Armstrong!
The investigation team is back!

Olivia: How did it go?

Soldier 2: It's huge.
Really, really huge.

It's wide enough to fit a small brigade,
and it seems to go on forever.

Falman: We didn't made it to the end.
As he said, it seemed to go on forever, so we figured it was best to return before we went too far.

Buccaneer: We should send in another group to investigate.
This time with horses and a full set of supplies.

Page 9:
Olivia: Is the tunnel safe?
Soldier: The investigation team confirmed that it was structurally sound, at least up to where they stopped.

Olivia: All right, get horses for us,
and the Elric Brothers.
I want them coming, too.

Al: Wow...
Ed: This thing IS huge.
Still no sign of the end...

Page 10:
Olivia: This should do.
Dismount.
Ed: Huh?
Here?
Did you find something?

Olivia: Now.
We're completely alone. No one up there can hear or see you.
I'm ordering you to tell me EVERYTHING you know.
Every last detail.

No more secrets.
When I asked you about that giant,
you said, "Please, just understand."

Page 11:
Olivia: To me, asking for understanding is the same as asking for trust.
Normally, in a situation like that, such a vague answer would merit me killing you.
Yet you looked me dead in the eye and asked for me to trust you...

...that it's something worth risking your life to protect...
something...

a hostage.

Page 12:
Olivia: No more bull....ting.
Tell the truth.

Ed: ...We messed with those unkillable freaks too much, and they finally found our weak spot.
It's our childhood friend...and my automail mechanic.
We need your help.

SFX: Plip
Horse: Pththththt
SFX: Crack crack

The Philosopher's Stone
Homonculi

Page 13:
King Bradley
The man called "Father"
Corruption in the highest levels of the military

SFX: Crack
Buccaneer: So they took hostages...
Olivia: His friend and Mustang's subordinates...

I know Hawkeye and Havok from the joint training missions I did at the Eastern HQ...
I'd be pissed too, if I lost them.
Wish I could do something...

Falman: What about Colonel Mustan-

Olivia: Yeah,
right.
I could care less about HIM.

Page 14:
Olivia: Yes...
It'd be great if he'd lose his position...one less rival in my way...
Ed: Whoa.
Al: Good luck, Colonel.

Falman: But holding an innocent girl hostage is just despicable!
Olivia: Really?
I think it's a great technique to use against ultra-logical people like these two.
I might have done the same thing.

Anyways...now the problem is where to go from here?
What do you alchemists
make of this tunnel?

Page 15:
Ed: You got a map?
Falman: Mmhmm.
You want the one of Amestris or just this area?
Al: Amestris.
And a compass, too.

Ed: I knew it.
This tunnel didn't start in Drachma.
If my theory's correct, it's a circle encompassing the entire country.

Buccaneer: A circle?
Ed: In alchemy, the circle is a necessary component for controlling the flow of energy.

Page 16:
Ed: Now we need...
the equation.
Lt. Falman,
can you think of some major conflicts in the country that resulted in a lot of bloodshed?

Falman: Why do-
In July of 1558, there was one in Riviera.
Ed: Riviera...where else?

Falman:
The riot in Cameron, October 1661.
The Soapman incident, February 1799.
That was in Fisk.

The Wellsley conflict, March 1811.
What else...in October of 1835, the was a border conflict northeast of the original southern HQ, which is South

City now.
And there's been fighting south of Fortsett over the new southern HQ since May of 1911.

Ed: How about the western section, near Pendleton?
Falman: Another border dispute.
It's really bad, a lot of soldiers have died there already.

Page 17:
Falman: ...And in 1914
the violence in Reole.
Many casualties.

Ed: After I exposed the church's plot there, I sent a report to the Eastern HQ before things got out of hand,

remember?
Falman: Yeah.

Our troops moved in right away and quelled the violence immediately.
Al: Then what happened?!

Falman: Central pulled rank on us and took over the operations there!

Page 18:
Falman: Things in Reole didn't get bad until the troops from Central came and kicked us out.
I've heard they ignored the rebellion and...and basically shirked their duties as soldiers.

Ed: Damnit...damnit!
Olivia: Continue drawing the map, Fullmetal.
Feeling guilty won't get us anywhere,
and I'm not about to sit around consoling you.

Ed: All right...
Now I'll connect the points...

Page 19:
Falman: No...
It's the same transmutation circle found underneath the 5th Research Lab!

Buccaneer: The one that uses human lives to make a Philosopher's Stone?!
Do they realize how many people would be killed if they activated a circle that big?!

Page 20:
Marco: Envy once said to me, "We're using this country to make a Philosopher's Stone."
He...laughed about it...
"I'm jealous! Your job's gonna be fun!"

And I told Edward, "You can do it...find the truth behind the truth."
"The truth" being that living humans are the main component of the Philosopher's Stone.
"Behind the truth" being my pupils whom I passed that knowledge on to.
And "The truth behind the truth" was the construction of a giant transmutation circle encompassing the whole

country...

But...there's something beyond that...
something...

Page 21:
Marcoh: May...I need your help.
We have to combine what I know with your knowledge of Rentanjutsu and decipher these documents.
May: Okay!

Ed/Marcoh: Yes...
There's something more!

Falman: MORE?!
What else could there be?

Ed: Well, for starters, them calling us "sacrifices"...

Hmm?
The oldest incident's the one on in Riviera, eight?
SFX: tap tap
Olivia: That was...right after Amestris was formed.

Page 22:
Olivia: We attacked Riviera, which was its own country back then, without even declaring war on them.
Falman: These...
Every one of these events can be connected to the military!

Falman: All coup d'etats or civil wars...
Same thing in Reole,
after that church was exposed, things should've quieted down, but the Central forces came in and made it worse!

Ed: It all started after Amestris was formed!

Olivia: Our country started out very small, but we continually annexed or conquered small neighboring countries and

expanded our borders.
And now it's just big enough
for that circle.

Page 23:
Olivia: They're not USING Amestris to carry out their plan...
they CREATED it from nothing in order to do it!

Buccaneer: So they decided a military nation would be best...
and simply decided on Amestris?

Olivia: Seems so.
And we've been playing right along.

Falman: The whole country's like a game board to them...

Al: ...Lt. Colonel Hughes!
Ed: Yeah.
He saw the circle being formed by all the violence,
AND since he had a desk job in the same building where they have strategy meetings, he had access to more resources

than anyone else.

Al: He realized something had been going on ever since the country was formed...before any of us.

Page 24:
Ed: Damnit...
SFX: Snap
Envy...

Envy: The only reason this country survived is because of US!

Ed: Damn them!

Olivia: I don't like it...
I don't like it at all!

Ed: Follow the line...there's only one key point where there hasn't been any bloodshed...
Here, at Fort Briggs!

Olivia: Those sons of bitches in Central...they're gonna try and use my castle for their plans?!

SFX: Clop clop
Heeeeey!

Buccaneer: Nng?
A messenger?

Page 25:
Messenger: General, please return to the base immediately.
Buccaneer: Something happen?

Messenger: Lt. General Raven from Central has arrived and wishes to meet!
[Don't get confused by the major/lieutenant thing here - in this case, Raven outranks Olivia]

Olivia: They couldn't even give us a second to think something up.
Buccaneer: Why has he come?

Olivia: I wonder...

Ed: Major General Armstrong.
I respect your courage.
I've got a plan, but you're the only one who can do it.
Are you willing to bare your sword against Lt. General Raven?

Page 26:
Miles: If it isn't Lt. General Raven!
My apologies for the wait, sir.
I'm sure Major General Armstrong will be back soon.

Raven: Oh, don't worry.
It's my fault for not giving advance notice.

Miles: What brings you here, sir?
Raven: Oh, not much. I'm up here on another assignment and felt I should drop in and say hi.
Nothing formal.
Oh, yes!
I almost forgot!
I brought someone with me.
Would you mind showing him around the base, Major Miles?

Page 27:
Kimbley: Greetings, Major Miles.
I believe you were the kind soul who took care of me earlier, yes?
Olivia: I apologize for taking so long, General.
We were attacked from underground yesterday.
Raven: Attacked?

Olivia: We managed to repel it, but...well...it was no ordinary enemy. For lack of a better term, I'd call it a

freakish monster.
Raven: A monster?

Olivia: No matter how many times we killed it, it wouldn't stay dead.
Raven: Really now?
Sounds quite-

Page 28:
Olivia: I believe it was some kind of new bio-soldier the Drachmans developed.
The Elric Brothers-
Raven: Elric brothers?

Olivia: The Fullmetal Alchemist and his brother arrived on that same day.
The attack came a few hours after they arrived.

I think they know something, but they refuse to talk.

And since State Alchemists work directly for the Fuhrer, it would present a massive problem if they'd become

Drachman spies. So for now, we've got the locked up.
Might I ask you to look into the matter?

Raven: Hmm,
I suppose.

They won't say anything?
Olivia: No.
They're especially stubborn when it comes to the bio-soldier.

Page 29:
Olivia: Their purpose for coming here, and their researching transmuting living things...
Combine that with their lack of respect for rank, and you can't blame me for being suspicious.

I can't let a couple of traitors walk freely about my base...I'm afraid they're leaving me with no choice but to

torture them.
The problem is...I'm still a woman.
I don't think I can handle torturing a couple of children.

Buccaneer: Hehe...yeah, right!
She's an ice queen who wouldn't flinch if you froze her heart solid!

Raven: Ghahahahaha!
Whod've thought the impregnable "North Wall of Briggs" would have a soft spot for kids!
Small text: Tee hee

Olivia: Well, many women my age already have a child or two...
Unfortunately, it's too late for me...

Page 30:
Raven: Oh, stop.
You're still young enough to settle down.

Olivia: Yes, well...

To be honest...
I don't want to get old.

The very thought chills me to the bone.

But that Drachman bio-soldier...
it was so intriguing.

An immortal body...
it's like something out of a dream, isn't it?

Raven: What would you say if I told you,
that the day immortality ceases to be a dream is near?

How about, it, General?

Page 31:
Raven: Would you be interested in seeing a TRULY immortal army?
Ed/Al: Gotcha!!

Marcoh: I still don't understand this "Lifestream" concept.
May: Hmmmm...Well...
The Earth actually has its own "spirit".
Marcoh: Earth..."spirit"?
May: It's the power that guides water from a mountain's summit down its slopes to nourish the earth at the bottom.

Page 32:
May: The power of a river flowing across the land...or something like that!
If you understand the flow of that power and where its "entrances" and "exits" are...
you can send "ride" the flow and transmute something far away.
Sfx: Bzzt

May: You can use that power to affect anything!

Marcoh: Amazing...
When you say "anything", that includes human bodies, correct?
May: Yes!

That part's easy to understand...
See?
SFX: poke
Marcoh: AAAAGHHA!

OW OW OW OW
Ooooooh...
I-...
It felt like you just zapped me with electricity all the way to my toes!

Page 33:
May: Dr. Marcoh, you need to take better care of your back!
The flow of energy in your body's all backed up!
SFX: pat
Marcoh: Heh...that's what happens at my age...
my body's falling apart...

May: Oh yeah, and if you poke the neck right here...
Marcoh: MY EYES!
AAAAGH, my EYES!
Why does poking the neck send a shock through your EYES!
SFX: Owowowowow

Marcoh: I get it...
that's the basis of long-distance transmutation.

May: Alchemists don't use the Lifestream at all, huh?
Marcoh: No...we used the energy in the Earth's crust.

May: The crust...

Marcoh: Changes in the Earth's crust produce enormous amounts of energy, the kind that cause earthquakes
or volcanic eruptions. The alchemists in this country harness that energy for their transmutations.

Stick-figure alchemist: Hoo-ha!

Page 34:
Marcoh: The basic equation for using that energy was discovered over 350 years ago.
The legends say someone called "The Eastern Philosopher" discovered and taught that equation to the world...
That's just a legend, though...

May: I don't think that's it...
Marcoh: Hmm?

May: I've felt uncomfortable ever since I came to this country...
it was so strong in the Central sewers...
The energy I felt under my feet...it felt like...
like people writing in agony...

Page 35:
Hoenheim: [Including the small bubbles]
??
Sue
Theodora
Donates
Poswell
Johnny
Colin
Tony
Willard
Ripley
Mehitilt
Meyer

I'm sorry...
I need to use you.

SFX: STAB

Page 36:
SFX: SKASH
Drip drop
drop
Swoosh!
Splash splash

Text: What is Hoenheim using these...souls...for?
Triple Soul
Oh mah, the sheer suspense!

... *skipped all the way down to the last couple pages* >>

I said it before and I'll say it again, the next chapter cannot come fast enough.

And thanks for posting this! happy.gif
Triple Soul
To butt in on the subject of Hohenheim being the Western Philosopher and Father being the eastern one, I find that a good theory. My own theory suggest that Hohenheim and Father are one in the same -- Hohenheim being the soul (just in some sort of makeshift body), Father being the (main) body. If Hohenheim actually cared and felt guilty for using the Stones, it would seem he indeed has a soul, whereas Father, as of yet, seems to lack one.

I could also say both are bring copntroleld by a higher being, but that's jumping the gun a bit.
Mena
Hello, was question!

If to do this:

Was this:

What will happen now that it is going away to do in all Amestris?

Pardon, I´m Spanish
Nepharski
What will happen now that it is going away to do in all Amestris?

Precisely.

And I've held for some time that Hohenheim and Father were the Philosophers from Xerxes.
Kirara
To butt in on the subject of Hohenheim being the Western Philosopher and Father being the eastern one, I find that a good theory. My own theory suggest that Hohenheim and Father are one in the same -- Hohenheim being the soul (just in some sort of makeshift body), Father being the (main) body. If Hohenheim actually cared and felt guilty for using the Stones, it would seem he indeed has a soul, whereas Father, as of yet, seems to lack one.

I could also say both are bring copntroleld by a higher being, but that's jumping the gun a bit.

Well I also thought that maybe either Hohenheim or Father or both were the perfect human created from the destruction of Xerxes. Maybe they tried to turn themselves into the perfect human or Father or Hohenheim created the other one. Still I am thinking the results of Xerxes was a failure and they are trying again with Amestris and the human sacrifices.

But I shouldn't make theories because unless they are simple they tend to be wrong. smile.gif

Triple Soul
I've been trying not to jump to conclusions about Hohenheim and Father, but seeing as how they, as of right now, are one of FMA's greatest unsolved mysteries, it's kinda hard not to.

Then again, I'm one to talk, being the Hohenheim fangirl and all. >_<
Astria
He knows their names. That's very....considerate of him. And bang goes at least one of my theories on what Hoenheim might have been.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.