Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 FM-A.com Board Award: Law Of My Land.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News > Fullmetal-alchemist.com News > The 33rd Annual Forum Awards
Popogeejo
Okay, to avoid any moaning there are going to be some simple rules for the red carpet:
1) No making new threads. Take that free speech!
2) No spamming. I will get angry at you. If you have questions or USEFUL comments then post them in the award thread.
3) No flash photography.
4) No asking for your own sub forums. You don't want to know what I did to get this.
5) No storming the stage,
6) All the other forum rules. This isn't the Oscars, people, we're going to be civilised.

If you guys start any crap that the mods don't like I will kill the awards, cancel next Christmas/Kwanzaa/whatever, burn down some orphanages and them do something mean.

HAVE FUN!
phoenix dying
Couldn't you have tagged this list upon another list unto your first little thread...but never mind that. First off you really not blocking our right to express any opinion in public without censorship or restraint, so there. I LIEK 2 EAT BABEIS!!!1 WTF LOL. The way your arrogance radiates from you there is no need for flash; photography will do just fine. I think you had to sleep with various farm animals and a penguin to get this. Oh and...you had to do some strange things with vegetables. We thank you for you sacrifice.

*storms the stage*

And for Christ sake poop. You spelled Kwanzaa and civilized wrong. You fail!
Quistis88
Is there any time restriction as to what/who we nominate? It just crossed my mind that perhaps people might try to post/act/misbehave, for the duration of the nomination period, in such a way that will result in a nomination in a certain category (my main concerns are the "least useful post" one and "best flame war"). Therefore, I was wondering if nominations are to be made based on a certain timeframe (for example, before 2007).
MonsterEnvy
I'm under the impression that Popo meant 'for 2006,' so any new flame wars or misbehavior wouldn't count. It's a chance to look back and laugh at ourselves (and, more importantly, other people.) I doubt that we'll have any serious problems with noobs trying to get the last flame in. I also notice that Popo (somewhat tactfully) left out a 'worst n00b' category, as that would both be too hard to narrow down, insulting, and could promote the sort of behavior you described.
Popogeejo
I also notice that Popo (somewhat tactfully) left out a 'worst n00b' category, as that would both be too hard to narrow down, insulting, and could promote the sort of behaviour you described.

I thought it would be unfair to have an award I was so plainly going to win. tongue.gif

I have clarified those awards that needed clarification and hope nominations start trickling in in the next few days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.