Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ma94' Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Mercy_Alchemist94
Okay! Before I begin I have a few things to straighten out so when it comes time to show my pictures(crap) there will be a less likely chance to recieve *Ahem* strict constructive critizism (Nice way of putting flamed down to a pea sized ant.). I oringally was going to trace these works, to get the feel of the character that I was drawing so maybe I wouldn't need to carry around an Alphonse(Edward..ETC) picture for the rest of my life just because I want to draw them. But unfortunately I have a crappy printer which made a slate looking Armor Alphonse look like a pinkish armor who had very hard to see lines. So that made trancing impossible, and made looking back and forth extremely difficult. (But to a professional it probably would've been an easy thing to do. >_> Curse you professionals!)
Explanations for color errors. 1. I use color pencils (I have no talent in computer coloring or drawing what-so-ever!) so if you don't have that color you have to mix two or three and hope for the best or go with the closest one and hope no one will notice. 2. Again, it is the printers fault and it has fault for me too. I have a terrible memory, so I need to rely on pictures to get the colors almost perfect, unfortunately the printer makes the colors all foohy and the pcitures I find normally don't show the whole body. and 3. The scanner(Is on the other computer) makes the colors lighter and a little less rich. So it's kind of eh.

Now that's that's done I will show my pictures! Starting with my first attempt at Alphonse as a human (if memory serves-which normally it doesn't- was my first ever Alphonse picture.) (People weak-at-heart and stomach please look away!)
Click to view attachment

*Little kids wizz their pants then run off screaming "mommy"* I said it before... I have a terrible memory. -.-'

Here's my second Alphonse! But this one was the first time drawing him in his "soul trapped in armor" form(I'm not sure what to call it. Normally I call it metalAlphonse, but that sounds something Sonic the Hedgehog related.)
Click to view attachment

This one was made, I think a month?, after the other one! happy.gif I AM PROUD! I put in "Al on diet" because I realised after finishing the coloring and ink that Alphonse was too thin. (But really took notice when my sister took notice.) I have another one that was made the very next day, but that was is way too crappy, and still a little too thin!

Alright, here's my second Human Alphonse picture( made two months after the first one) and this time I had a good picture to take it off of(But not traced.)
Click to view attachment

I don't know why I wrote "Huggle" behind him SO DON'T ASK PLEASE!

And finally here is one I made just a couple days ago!
Click to view attachment

I am quite proud of this one, so be very gentle when speaking of it! I had a crappy pen so there's a little dot on his cheek. And the words just to let you know I had so much better ones when I first came up with the idea, but it was late at night and I was lazy and I needed sleep. So I went to bed and the next morning Completely forgot them. That was as close as I could get to the original. The only thing probably word perfect is "I've missed you" -.-'

That's all for now.

Tombow
Those are very nice!! biggrin.gif
What I like about them is, they got nice characters!!
I think you are on the way to developing your own style... And, what I see so far, I like them very much!!
Please keep drawing more!!
I can't wait to see your next drawings!! happy.gif
Mercy_Alchemist94
YAY! A reply! That's one more then I expected. happy.gif Thank you Tombow!

Here's my first Edward... I was in the car( that's my defence and I'm stickin' to it!)
Click to view attachment

>>;; Scary ain't it?

Here's my latest one (which is still kind of old.)
Click to view attachment

Looks like he's trying to stand straight on a hill. blink.gif

Here's my second drawing of Nina, my first one was a doodle and I added Ed in the in. I was doing it as well as my school work so there was some other stuff on it. And eventually it got damaged and yeah, it's in the garbage now. I like how Nina turned out, just not the room around her.
Click to view attachment

Yeah, I know... Her name is spelled wrong!

Now this one isn't FMA related, but it was finished on my first try AND IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT GOOD! happy.gif *Does the Richie dance* So yeah, here it is!
Click to view attachment

I'm takin' too much room probably. So I'll leave it at that for now.

sweety_pie
I love the Nina one, it is soo cute.
Mercy_Alchemist94
happy.gif Another one! YAY! This thread is boomin'! (Well, not really. But since it's my thread and my threads normally go unnoticed/ ignored it would be consider "boomin' " compared to the other threads I have made in my message board past.)

I'm puttin' up links this time. This page is huge and there's only three posts! (Sad, eh?)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/AnimeFreak13_92/p.jpg

My cousin(an older one) drew a dress one time while we were visiting our aunt's house. I wasn't there at the time, but at least one of my sisters, my mother and my aunt were there probably watching her draw it. I came in the room later when it was only my mom and she showed me the dress. She asks me "Can you draw that?" I took offense because I thought she was asking about my drawing skills. I know I couldn't do it but I was still offened. I kind of snapped. " NO I can't!" She asks me why not and I think she's playing dumb... Turns out she was asking me if I could draw a person for my cousin and put the dress on them. ^^ My cousin sometime later not knowing my mom had already asked me told me to draw it bigger and with a person in it. How could I refuse a command like that? XD I did it in an angle I normally never do so yeah... It's crappy.

I hope it's alright that I put this here.

Pretty much I ran out of FMA drawings... So yeah. One more 'cause frankly I have a feeling I'm pushing my luck. (Don't know why though.)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...3_92/scan-1.jpg

Here's a character of mine. I made her for a story book I'm trying to start up again. Before I had one chapter done, reread it and realized that it was full of crap. So yeah... I have a long way to go.
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - I keep missing commenting on your drawings!!
You did nice jobs with Edward!! And the Hawk is very good also!!
The Nina drawing, I love it!! Its so simple, yet captured the "sadness" very well!!
I think you have a talent of capturing emotions of the subject and infusing it in your drawing!!
The one you did for your cousin came out very nice!!
The dress, the pose, the room, they came together nicely!! I bet your cousin loved it!!
And, your original character is cute!!
Can't wait to see more of your drawings!! keep up!! happy.gif
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 16 2007, 02:51 AM) [snapback]494575[/snapback]
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - I keep missing commenting on your drawings!!
You did nice jobs with Edward!! And the Hawk is very good also!!
The Nina drawing, I love it!! Its so simple, yet captured the "sadness" very well!!
I think you have a talent of capturing emotions of the subject and infusing it in your drawing!!
The one you did for your cousin came out very nice!!
The dress, the pose, the room, they came together nicely!! I bet your cousin loved it!!
And, your original character is cute!!
Can't wait to see more of your drawings!! keep up!! happy.gif

Thanks Tombow! ^^
And I bet she would've... If she had seen it yet.

I really gotta mail that off to her. ._.''
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - You're welcome!! Hope to see more of your artworks! biggrin.gif
Mudkipblader
Okay let me say something: you should edit all your posts, 'cause your drawings are certainly NOT crap.

You should have more confidence in yourself. You're good. =D

As the Alphonse fan I am, I really like the two last pictures of Human all. The word "huggle" makes him look so cute. =3
Armor Al is good, despite whatever you say.
You're Edward pictures are okay too, try to colour them in next time. I like the way you colour. -Vote for people who use colourpencils-

You're OC's are good too. I told you before, you're good, no, awesome.
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE (Mudkipblader @ Jan 27 2007, 03:33 AM) *
Okay let me say something: you should edit all your posts, 'cause your drawings are certainly NOT crap.

You should have more confidence in yourself. You're good. =D

As the Alphonse fan I am, I really like the two last pictures of Human all. The word "huggle" makes him look so cute. =3
Armor Al is good, despite whatever you say.
You're Edward pictures are okay too, try to colour them in next time. I like the way you colour. -Vote for people who use colourpencils-

You're OC's are good too. I told you before, you're good, no, awesome.

Thank you, I do have an colored Ed one. I was gonna put it up last night but my other computer (an old piece of crap that's hooked up to the scanner) wouldn't let me upload it to PhotoBucket last night. (AAH!) I'd blow it up but dad does his business on there so...Yeah.

And I do have confidence in myself, I'm just being realistic. (Can't let my head get big. >< I get in trouble when that happens.)

(P.s. I forgot to put this in. The metal Al one, I showed it to my eldist sister and then the picture that I had to use to draw it... She said she hated me. XD)

I actually got it to work! XD YEAH! Here's Ed.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...k13_92/scan.jpg

*Cough, Cough* Receding Hairline. *Cough,Cough* Too tall. At first I was gonna draw him the way he was on the front of the Dual Sympathy game... But his thighs came out looking like balloons and his hands wouldn't stay apart... -.-' The idea got ditched basically. Then I went to the back and thought "That wouldn't be too hard.".... Quite difficult. And I put him up way to high so I had to make guess work on how his hands should be and what his legs would do.
Wondering why I put his pockets in ink? Because I started to draw his pocket watch in ink when I realised he didn't have his watch in that scene. T^T Now it looks funky. I hate how his hands turned out. But I LOVE the braid and the face! ^.^ Worked out better then I thought it would. *Does Richie dance.*(First FMA pic I've done in a long time. Sad.)

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...92/a940e777.jpg

Also a character from the same story as Sennia up there. Her fingers went blah, but other then that I think this one turned out really well!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...92/scan0002.jpg

I hope you guys don't mind me putting up another Sonic character (this one actually being Sonic.) I wanted to put him up with Jet but I decided against it. I put down lyrics from his theme(Sonic Adventure DX:Director's cut) because I thought it fit nicely with the picture. I did the same with some other characters, but it didn't work as well as this one did. (P.S Lyrics from ADDXDC, Design from Sonic Riders. For the ones who didn't know. And for those who can't read chicken scratch "It Doesn't matter now what happens, I will never give up the fight!")This is the second Sonic(Rider style) picture I did, the first one didn't turn out so well. Very bad. /._.\
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - Nice to see more of your drawings!!
And, you improved with your coloring skills also!!
I like the Ed one best!! Yay for more mature looking Ed!! biggrin.gif
Mercy_Alchemist94
Glade someone likes him.

Here's one I did yesterday.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...k13_92/AWWW.jpg

Helpful tip, if it's 5:30 AM, you're on only 3 hours of sleep, and working off the last bit of hyperness from all the glasses of Dr. Pepper you drank... DO NOT DRAW! You get careless. Especially when the coloring comes around.

First time drawing Trisha! YAY! She went ok I guess. But Ed got to big. >< Now it's like the age differences from the movie! I haven't seen all of the Elric's first home, couldn't remember one good enough either. So I put a hallway and a room together and prayed that it would work out. If any of ya'll seen the full house then this is from the house the Elric's lived in that nobody knew about!
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - Wow, that one is so good!!
One of your best so far, IMO!!
Ed, baby Al, and Trisha all came out very good!!
Just the right amount of details, and you got those details very well!!
I love the peaceful expressions of Ed looking at the baby Al, and Trisha looking at Ed and Al!!
It's so full of love and tenderness. You are so naturally good at capturing those, IMO!!
I think all the elements meshed just right on this drawing!!
I love it very much!! happy.gif
Mudkipblader
That's one adorable drawing. And Ed looks just fine. I wish there were more drawings of the Young Elrics. This is adorable. You just made my wish come true. =D
Mercy_Alchemist94
Thanks guys! You have no idea how much it means to me. ^^

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim..._92/AlandAl.jpg

I started this one right after the last one. But I fell asleep sometime that day and finished it yesterday. H-Al looked better in pencil... And if you lay the picture flat and put it up to eye level he look pregant. 0o; Luckily you can't do that with a computer so you guys will never know what I mean. XD I wasn't sure how to position M-Al so, eheh, it kind of looks like the last picture. ^^;;

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...k13_92/Envy.jpg

FIRST TIME DRAWING ENVY! ^^ He turned out so much better then I expected! I hate Envy let I love his picture! Though it looks so much better on paper. 0o; I have one weird scanner. I can't decide wether or not I should color it in... huh.gif My family wasn't a big help. "Whatever you want sweetie." -.-''
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - Amazing!!
You are improving every time I see new drawings!!
Very nice Al & Al!! Excellent details, and with the shadowing, I can actually feel the hefty volume of armored Al, and the contrast between the metal and the soft cloth he is wearing!!
Excellent job with Envy, too!! Super job with the hair details!!
I'd like to see you try coloring it. smile.gif
Very very nice!!! happy.gif
Mudkipblader
-Squee-
Sorry abt that. ^^"

I really like you're Al and Al drawing. Al looks so good in it. And Tombow's right: you did a great job on the colouring (both shadow and light)

I can't turn the PC, but I can turn my head XD

You're Envy is good too. I don't like Envy (for some reason I always write Enby, he must have had a bad cold) either, but you're drawing is awesome!
Keep it up. =D
Mercy_Alchemist94
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k89/Anim...2/Valentine.jpg

To put it plan and simple "this one went weirdly." 0o; (I'm starting to think all the blondes on this show don't like me drawing them. lol First time drawing Winry!)
Tombow
@Mercy_Alchemist94 - I think that's sweet!! Very "in season" for Valentine's Day!! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.