Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Al At The End Of Series (in Episode 51)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Untitled
[spoiler]Wrath grew since Izumi sent his body to the gate. It wasnt Wrath's fault he got there.. Al used alchemy and I guess that's why?[/spoiler] I'm very sure what I just said was stupid.. But yep.. It made me sad that Al lost his memories.. Not all of them were bad!
Cat_Chimera
[spoiler]
Al does get his memory back at the end of the movie tho
[/spoiler]
sweety_pie
QUOTE('Untitled')

[spoiler]Wrath grew since Izumi sent his body to the gate. It wasnt Wrath's fault he got there.. Al used alchemy and I guess that's why?[/spoiler]

Yeah, that does make sense.
esrz22
Aye, 'tis sad Al lost his memories.
Hellfire
Well...I haven't watched the movie yet (probably today and I just finished the series), but I think that it makes complete sense why Al is that age. When he died in his physical body, he was ten. He did not have a 'brain' as such, i.e. a memory keeper. When he regained his ten year old form, he knew that his brother was lost somewhere i.e. he must have presumed something happened during the transmutation.

He has this nice goody-two shoes quality about him, so I am glad he kept that. I think it makes sense why he regained his former body.
esrz22
Oh, sure, it makes sense. Doesn't mean I 'like' it. tongue.gif
Kitty Chow
But I'm glad that he remembered his memories at the end of the FMA Movie ^^
Indignant Judgment
To me I had gotten confused on how Al had no memories of anything. If Ed had gotten Al's body, mind, and soul all back into their world, don't you think that he would at least have memories because his soul was with him the whole entire series... It got me all confuzled wacko.gif
Armydog
I think it makes perfect sense that Al's body didn't age while it was in the gate, therefore it also makes sense that he would have no memory of everything that happened...

But I still cant help but wish that he had kept his memory's and gotten older, because he learned some valuble life lessons from everything that happened (especially when Ed died and Al decided to 'give his share' and bring him back)

But at least he got his memories at the end of the FMA movie!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.