Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tenchu
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Synth Alchemist
In my opinion, the best game of Ninjas created ph34r.gif. Post your opinion or ask something if you want to ask something about it
Demon x
I knew it you were a fan, I knew it since you posted in a thread calling the "WRATH OF HEAVEN" but there's a game that is called SHINBIDO it is a complete copy of the game tenchu especially wrath of heaven they just took the games weak points and turned it to their own and sorrowfully i liked it well it's not my fault they thought of that, which was a good idea. and it's really fun game with more action and a slightly different playing style and mission track.
Synth Alchemist
A copy of Tenchu!!!!!! I can't see or play it!

Demon X, do you have the Wrath of heaven?

I can't do the Tenrai Fortress 2, i hate that stupid deads!
Demon x
yes I do and finished it but along time but if you gave me couple of clues to remind me of the mission I may remember and thus help you.
Synth Alchemist
Thanks, but i don't need help, i have to do it myself! laugh.gif

Which boss is the hardest to you?
Demon x
let's see...probably onikage and tenrai are playing using cheats?
Synth Alchemist
Did you do CEO?
Demon x
Did you do CEO?

sorry didn't get that because CEO has multiple meanings.
Synth Alchemist
You beat ''THROUGH THE PORTAL''?
Soujirou
Well i beat all the game with Rikimaru with a Grand Master in all missions, i have a Grand Master with Ayame in all missions except Tenrai Fortress 2, i can't do it.
In my memory card slot 2 i have another game, i beat through the portal, the mission is another Echigoya, but the boss is very hard.

My favorite Tenchu is Kurenai, is very good and hard, that make it better, the missions are excellent and the Final boss is very strong

Ah, and Demon X CEO is Dr.D, boss on the mission in the future (through the portal)
Demon x
QUOTE(Soujirou @ Dec 24 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]488039[/snapback]
Well i beat all the game with Rikimaru with a Grand Master in all missions, i have a Grand Master with Ayame in all missions except Tenrai Fortress 2, i can't do it.
In my memory card slot 2 i have another game, i beat through the portal, the mission is another Echigoya, but the boss is very hard.

My favorite Tenchu is Kurenai, is very good and hard, that make it better, the missions are excellent and the Final boss is very strong

Ah, and Demon X CEO is Dr.D, boss on the mission in the future (through the portal)

ah the bonus mission...that I don't remember
Synth Alchemist
The boss is the easiest of all Tenchu, i do it in 3 minutes and he don't hit me anytime!
Demon x
but It's kinda hard for me to try it know but what are your favorite characters?
Popogeejo
but It's kinda hard for me to try it know but what are your favorite characters?

Characters owned by Scott www.vgcats.com

May I just say this has been one of the most bizarre conversation's I have ever witnessed.
Demon x
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Dec 26 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]488384[/snapback]

Characters owned by Scott www.vgcats.com

May I just say this has been one of the most bizarre conversation's I have ever witnessed.

I usually double check my post before posting but I forgot this time.

why do you say so? nobody else posts here if thats what your saying.
Synth Alchemist
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 26 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]488370[/snapback]

My favorite characters are Rikimaru and Tatsumaru
Popogeejo
I usually double check my post before posting but I forgot this time.
I could have sworn you had said more than this originally...

why do you say so? nobody else posts here if thats what your saying.

what I'm saying is: This has to be one of the most bizarre conversation I've ever encountered. Try re-reading it. It makes very little sense.
Synth Alchemist
Popo: you gonna talk of Tenchu or what?
Popogeejo
Sure, why not.
I don't care for the series. I only played Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen at my friends (not having a playstation myself)
The AI is poor, the graphics are blocky (even by PSone standards) and the camera is a nightmare. The level design feature was OK but not great.

All in all the games just weren't that fun and had no real appeal to me.

Plus there are simple scientific reasons why I don't like it:
Vikings > Pirates > Ninjas > Mimes.
Synth Alchemist
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Dec 26 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]488447[/snapback]
Plus there are simple scientific reasons why I don't like it:
Vikings > Pirates > Ninjas > Mimes.

Are you saying in tenchu are pirates, vikings and mimes?

What are you talking about?
Popogeejo
">" means "greater than."
So I'm basically saying Ninjas aren't as good as Pirates or Vikings. (They are better than Mimes though.)
Synth Alchemist
Ninjas worse than pirates? jajajajajajaja, i have to see it.

You played Tenchu Wrath of Heaven?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Synth Alchemist)
You played Tenchu Wrath of Heaven?

QUOTE(popogeejo)
I only played Tenchu: Shinobi Gaisen
Synth Alchemist
..................................................................................

But ninjas are worse than pirates?
Popogeejo
But ninjas are worse than pirates?

Yes, and they will remain less awesome until Johnny Depp plays a Ninja, who's style is based on Freddie Mercury, in "Ninjas of the Great Barrier Reef."

Now if you'll excuse, I have to get away from this 'tard fest of a thread.
Synth Alchemist
NINJAS ARE BETTER!! WEE HA!!!!

But remember that thread is for Tenchu
Demon x
looks like popogeejo likes logically sensed games that I'll tell
Synth Alchemist
Oh, i didn't thought that

Ejem, let's gonna talk of Tenchu more....
Demon x
OK, what are your views on the game tenchu in general
(give a definition or important points)
Synth Alchemist
Well, the Gameplay is so funny and easy, the camera is not hard to use, the bosses are very easy and the history is so good, but in the Wrath of Heaven i have to say that the mission of the cemetery is a headache, because i can't see something and the stupid fire demons see me every time, and that stupid deads with sword......dry.gif. The cemetery of Rikimaru is large, hard, but for casually i obtain a Grand Master, with be Spotted 20 times ohmy.gif. The cemetery of Ayame is the hard thing, because you have to broke that stupid seals, and in that moment the stupid fire demons find you. Finally i onbtained a Grand master on that mission, but i have to retry it because i didn't haved the Yoto swords (Kasumi and Shikuzu. Only that swords can kill the stupid deads, and they appear at the end of the mission. But Tenchu Kurnai is better, and the Ayame of the kurenai is Stronger, and Rin i think is better than Rikimaru, because she can junp longer and is shorter. I hate (like in ALL games) use the codes, but sometimes i'm forced to use them.
We are rowing the boats
Interesting

CEO is so easy
Demon x
QUOTE(Synth Alchemist @ Dec 28 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]488885[/snapback]
Well, the Gameplay is so funny and easy, the camera is not hard to use, the bosses are very easy and the history is so good, but in the Wrath of Heaven i have to say that the mission of the cemetery is a headache, because i can't see something and the stupid fire demons see me every time, and that stupid deads with sword......dry.gif. The cemetery of Rikimaru is large, hard, but for casually i obtain a Grand Master, with be Spotted 20 times ohmy.gif. The cemetery of Ayame is the hard thing, because you have to broke that stupid seals, and in that moment the stupid fire demons find you. Finally i onbtained a Grand master on that mission, but i have to retry it because i didn't haved the Yoto swords (Kasumi and Shikuzu. Only that swords can kill the stupid deads, and they appear at the end of the mission. But Tenchu Kurnai is better, and the Ayame of the kurenai is Stronger, and Rin i think is better than Rikimaru, because she can junp longer and is shorter. I hate (like in ALL games) use the codes, but sometimes i'm forced to use them.

use the codes, but sometimes i'm forced to use them.

so do i, i usually use codes after i beat the game and do so for fun and never used codes because the game was hard! it's either i do it the right way or just leave the whole thing
Soujirou
The cemetery of Ayame is the hard thing, because you have to broke that stupid seals, and in that moment the stupid fire demons find you. Finally i obtained a Grand master on that mission, but i have to retry it because i didn't had the Yoto swords (Kasumi and Shikuzu.

It's Impossible obtain a Grand Master in the Cemetery without the Yoto Swords
absolutely IMPOSSIBLE
Demon x
QUOTE(Soujirou @ Dec 28 2006, 06:46 PM) [snapback]488990[/snapback]
The cemetery of Ayame is the hard thing, because you have to broke that stupid seals, and in that moment the stupid fire demons find you. Finally i obtained a Grand master on that mission, but i have to retry it because i didn't had the Yoto swords (Kasumi and Shikuzu.

It's Impossible obtain a Grand Master in the Cemetery without the Yoto Swords
absolutely IMPOSSIBLE

is it even possible to get there without the swords?
Synth Alchemist
Soujirou: I mean i retry the mission because i didn't had the swords

And is possible because you obtain 500/510/520 points without swords, because there are not only deads, there are too ninjas ph34r.gif
We are rowing the boats
I do the mission without killing the deaths and be spotted 0 times and i obtained 510 points. But i didn't thought the Swords of the end of the mission - I every time forgot the names - kill the deads =/
Synth Alchemist
umm... Someone obtained a Grand master on the cemetery of Rikimaru at the first try? I do it in the first try with be spotted 20 times! ohmy.gif
Demon x
I never was spotted in that stage but didn't survive the fight (you know where all the undeads comes and fight you.)
Soujirou
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 30 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]489461[/snapback]
I never was spotted in that stage but didn't survive the fight (you know where all the undeads comes and fight you.)

Me too

after the first try, i try it again, and the trick is to attack the fire demons first. i was Spotted 27 times in this mission but for the quantity of enemies that this mission have, obtain a Grand Master is Easy

I do the mission without killing the deaths and be spotted 0 times and i obtained 510 points. But i didn't thought the Swords of the end of the mission - I every time forgot the names - kill the deads =/
IF GAMEFAQS SAYS THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
even with the ninjas, there are three undead that need to be killed, because if you don't kill them the spot you and also the are accompanied, so 2-4 undead spot you at the same time,

And is possible because you obtain 500/510/520 points without swords, because there are not only deads, there are too ninjas

You're lying

The MAX points are 340
Synth Alchemist
QUOTE(Soujirou @ Dec 30 2006, 11:25 AM) [snapback]489494[/snapback]
GAMEFAQS SAYS

Gamefaqs huh!? So coward!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Tenchu is pretty cool. I have played the first one, but I lost interest in the series as a whole.
Demon x

Tenchu is pretty cool. I have played the first one, but I lost interest in the series as a whole.

what happens if you tried the PS2's tenchu?
wrath of heaven move is extremely strong but extremely expensive you have to sacrifice something and may not even hit your target!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
^^^^^
Really? That sounds tough. I haven't played the PS2 games, but they do sound like a challenge.
Demon x
well in my opinion if you want to try a game similar to tenchu I suggest Shinobido it's good game covering tenchu's weak points and another story as well with allot of fair challenges it's really good
We are rowing the boats
I played Shinobido one time, i don't like it so much, but i think is similar to Tenchu

Demon X: Have you played Tenchu Kurenai?
asunder
The above user will now be banned for creating a duplicate account / circumventing a ban.

edit: not just 2 accounts.....there are 6 user accounts registered to that IP address.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.