Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Day Of The Homunculus (game Thread)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Announcements & Site News > Fullmetal-alchemist.com News > The Circle Of Friends
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Popogeejo
At approximately 10:00, a Homunculus was spotted by Jato. Upon further investigation, it was found to be using the pm function. A pm is two-way. One person sends and another receives. This leads us to believe that it was PM'ing someone in these forums. From that we know one thing.

Someone here is a Homunculus, thus branding them as 'evil incarnate'.

I've pulled together an unordered list of likely suspects, people who are generally active on these boards. If you believe you can clear yourself, and then give your statement here please. Understand that the penalty for being a soulless living doll is to be duck-taped to a chair and be forced to watch 100 episodes of Inuyasha. Good luck ladies and gentlemen.

- Suspect List - [Vote] [Vouch]
Mei Tenshi 1
Edsgirl (dead)
The stealth Alchemist,
Zexion 1
Miracle Flame alchemist
Demon X (Dead)
Phoenix Dying 1
Triple Soul Alchemist
Fushigi Rockna (Dead)
Funderful 4
Envy’s lil Miniskirt
Ling Chan
Void 1 1
Ailuro
Zarpia 2 2

- The Dead - [vote] [Vouch]
Fushigi Rockna
Demon X 6
Edsgirl 1

- Key -
Homunculus kill
Military Kill

Each of us gets one vote to place on someone too, per round (each round is 2 days). We can also vouch for one other person, when enough people (4) vouch for a person, that person is crossed of the list. You cannot vote or vouch for yourself. Enough votes (4) on the same person is incrimination. One vouch cancels out one vote and vice versa. So a guy with 1 vouch for him needs 5 votes to be incriminated and 3 people vouching for him to be removed from the list. NOTE: IF THE HOMUNCULUS IS REMOVED FROM THE LIST, I.E. REMOVED FROM SUSPICION, HE AUTOMATICALLY WINS THE GAME.

If someone other than the homunculus gets incriminated then they are “taken away” by the military and are out and may no longer post. People who are not suspects are asked not to post either. If the Homunculus is incriminated then the game is over and you all feel special (except those who died and the Homunculus, you guys didn’t try hard enough tongue.gif )
Also everyone needs an alibi with what they were doing at 10am on the 21st December (today).

All Votes and vouches should be in bold or something other than plain text.

Good luck.
mei_tenshi
Well, I stayed up late watching Monster, so I wasn't even up until 11 am this morning, and I'm on Pacific time. Which means that I was sleeping until well after noon, relative to most people.

I'm withholding my vote/voucher until I hear/read others' alibis.

BTW, popo, do you want us to bold our votes/vouchers?
Zarpia
I was sleeping.
Ailuro
I was at a dance. The DJ's taste in music was terrible.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I was on my way to my mother's office during 9:30-10:15 am after arriving in my mother's office which was around 10:15-10:20 am I went up the stairs to reach my mother's office room and arrived ther 5 minutes later. After going up I went to the computer and started using it around 10:30-10:40 am. As soon as I started using the computer I went to my e-mail to check my mail which was around 10:40-10:50 am, then my grandmotehr arrived and I greeted her and then I stopped using the cmputer since she was scolding me about using the computer too much but I left my computer running a couple of sites that I was on. While my grandmother was still there i was watching anime, i resumed using the computer as soon as she left which was around 11:20-11:30 am.
edsgirl
I was up cleaning my house around 10 am. A little bit later I took my son to his daycare.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 21 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]487104[/snapback]

People hold dances in the middle of the day? Or are you talking about 10 pm...or Popo-time? mellow.gif
what if there's no one who gets voted or vouched in a round what happens?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(miracle_flame_alchemist147 @ Dec 22 2006, 05:53 AM) [snapback]487117[/snapback]
what if there's no one who gets voted or vouched in a round what happens?

We go to the next round. Everyone keeps any votes/vouches they get.
ok thank you for telling me!! happy.gif oh and merry x-mas to everyone!! I'm sorry if I keep on greeting mery x-mas, I just mek the season happy even though some people are kinda gloomy this season for a reason...
Demon x
i was at my grandmothers house talking to the people there
I'm holding my vote or vouch because i don't to seem diffrent
oh and i'm holding my vote or vouch as well.
Stealth
I was still sleeping, i had a late night and needed to catch up.

I am holding my vote or vouch as well.
Question:

So anyone using the PM function around 10:00 am is a homunculus?
Demon x
thats the real question! i thought the question was something else
Ailuro
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 21 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]487115[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Dec 21 2006, 09:04 PM) [snapback]487104[/snapback]

People hold dances in the middle of the day? Or are you talking about 10 pm...or Popo-time? mellow.gif

Popo-time, No wait, 10 pm time.

Hm, alright then. At 10am I was sleeping because of the dance.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(miracle_flame_alchemist147 @ Dec 22 2006, 06:08 AM) [snapback]487126[/snapback]
Question:

So anyone using the PM function around 10:00 am is a homunculus?

Great work! Now the homunculus will try and lie to avoid my cunning trap. rolleyes.gif
Still there's a chance it will still fall for it so get those alibis in peeps.

thats the real question! i thought the question was something else

Shhhhhh....
mei_tenshi
Let's not hoard our votes and vouchers~

I only withheld mine because I wanted to see what people's alibis were. If you guys suspect someone of being the homunculus, go ahead a vote for them. Same with the voucher--if you think someone isn't the homunculus, vouch for them. The game doesn't work if no one votes/vouches for anyone.

In which case, I vote for Ailuro because I find it highly unlikely that a dance is held so early in the day, and Popo already specified that he meant 10:00 in the morning.

(It's nothing personal, Aily! I still <3 you~)

I'll vouch for miracle flame, as she provided a detailed account of her activities for the time in question.

Edit: Ah, so Ailuro's dance was Popo-time...well, I still hold to my vote. A dance in the middle of the week? And since when did you have free time to socialize at such an event? Though you say that you were asleep at 10 am, I find it unlikely that you were at a dance at all, which leads me to wonder why you said so in the first place.
Demon x
and I'll vote for ailuro because it wasn't unlikely to be change an answer
Stealth
I also vote for Ailuro, for the same reasons mei_tenshi did. i was thinking about him ever sience he posted his alibi.It just did not compute. I will save my vouch for now. (can i do that?)
Popogeejo
What about vouching? You get 1 vouch and 1 vote a round.
Stealth
I also vouch for mei_tenshi because she can recall what she was doing and it made sence.
Zarpia
I'll vouch for Aily, I'll believe in my Uke to the end!!! plus it was just a misunderstanding.

I'll vote for miracle_flame_alchemist147 his/her ali was to detailed...
Damn people, can't you wait till more people give there alibis?

I'm gonna re-think what Zarpia just posted about waiting for the other people's alibis... so I takeback my vouches and votes if that's possible.. and Zarpia I'm a girl...

Great work! Now the homunculus will try and lie to avoid my cunning trap.
Still there's a chance it will still fall for it so get those alibis in peeps.

Sorry Popo if I ruined your cunning trap..
Zarpia
Damn people, can't you wait till more people give there alibis?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
At 10am December 21st I was at the grocery store buying ingredients for my cookies and I have a recipt to prove it!

Demon x
this is serious I'll vouch for envy's lil miniskirt and vote for miracle flame alchemist147 i didn't know long detailed explanation really pays off
what's your alibi Demon X?

(still thinking on who to vouch and vote...)
Demon x
i already did here http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...=10906&st=0
oops! gomenasai DemonX!! I forgot...
Ailuro
Eh? What the heck, y'all. tongue.gif Popo didn't specify pm or am until after I posted my alibi. In fact, after I posted it I asked him if it was am or pm. I just hadn't changed it yet. If y'all want pictures as proof I'd be glad to supply them as I don't want my reputation being tarnished~ The dance I was referring to was the Winter Ball, and it happened yesterday, Wednesday, December 20th because that was the last day of school until Christmas vacation is over. And December 21st at 10 am I was sleeping. But, ya know. It all doesn't matter because I can't have an alibi for December 22nd because that date hadn't happened yet. But now that it's changed, my alibi holds true.

I vouch for Mini. Because she's hawt.
and
I vote for Mei. Because she's <3, but doesn't trust me. sad.gif
I thought the point was "who was using the PM function around 10 am"?
because from what I understood was that the homunculus was using the PM function around 10 am. So that from the list of suspects, anyone from there who used the PM function around the time of 10:00 am is most likely the homunculus.
Please don't get angry with me since these are just my deductions...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I vouch for Aliuro-san on the basis that she is also hawt! <3
My vote is still pending.
Stealth
Every one is watching this thread, waiting, trying to find any clues. Damn i wish the others would hurry up and log on.
But today's friday right bec. its Dec. 22 and you said that the dance was on Wedsday, Dec. 20.. so how can that be your alibi for Dec. 22 if the dance was on Dec. 20, Wedsday?

I'm just gonna point that out since that's what it says on my calendar..
Popogeejo
QUOTE(miracle_flame_alchemist147 @ Dec 22 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]487170[/snapback]
But today's friday right bec. its Dec. 22 and you said that the dance was on Wedsday, Dec. 20.. so how can that be your alibi for Dec. 22 if the dance was on Dec. 20, Wedsday?

I'm just gonna point that out since that's what it says on my calendar..

Well as 10am hasn't even happened in America. Just go along with it.
Well as 10am hasn't even happened in America. Just go along with it.

oh ok
Demon x
so what if Ailuro gave proof pictures that doesen't mean that you haven;t logged in, as for the rest of the Aibis.
and how is it possible that people now are vouching for someones appearance
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 22 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]487174[/snapback]
so what if Ailuro gave proof pictures that doesen't mean that you haven;t logged in,

as for the rest of the Aibis.

That's democracy for you.
Demon x
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Dec 22 2006, 04:58 AM) [snapback]487178[/snapback]
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 22 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]487174[/snapback]
so what if Ailuro gave proof pictures that doesen't mean that you haven;t logged in,

as for the rest of the Aibis.

That's democracy for you.

I mean so anybody was anywhere as an excuse that doesn't mean that they didn't use someone's computer for 3 min. to preform that crime. thus not all excuses are strong enough.
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
I was asleep. mellow.gif And I have the crap in my eyes, the screwed up hair, and the BAGGY eyes to prove it!

I lack a camera, but heck, I'll scan my frikkin' face if I have to. D<

I will hold off any votes or vouches for now.
Fushi
I was at school. We don't have our break yet because the system is CRUEL I SAY, CRUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEL!!!

You can check the records to be sure!

Now what was I doing at school? ....On my way to art class. Oh yes, I had a spare before then but I was really using it for studying. Honest! I'm a good girl. :3
Funderful
I woke up late, tended to my sick brother, and washed the kitchen.
Then my father came home for lunch, I ate pizza, and began to chat on here around 1:30 p.m.

Holding off on my votes & vouches at the moment.
Demon x
why does everybody hold the votes/vouches? are we going to progress that way?
Popogeejo
They have two days...

Calm down.
edsgirl
QUOTE(Demon x @ Dec 22 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]487309[/snapback]
why does everybody hold the votes/vouches? are we going to progress that way?

huh.gif There's still like four people who haven't came up with an alibi yet. Relax. This game wouldn't be fun if it was over in one day. Let it marinate son.
Carnal Malefactor
I was sleeping.

Or trying to, anyway dry.gif
Anyhow we have two more days to go before this round ends....
Nekokitty
I woke up yesterday around 9:00 AM, I didn't get on the computer till around 11:45 because my sister was hogging it. But I didn't come here, I was on gaiaonline giving out presents from Santa Zurg (Go Aliens!) to earn my water meat. xD

I'm holding out on my votes & vouches.
Zexion
The morning of December 21th, I woke up around 8:50 and just watched my sister hog the computer until around 9:35 to go eat some breakfast. I got on the comuter around 12:00.... I think...

I vote for Ling chan!! She was the one hogging the computer!!! Really.
I vouch Envy's Lil Miniskirt, what you said is proof enough for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.