Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "The Fullmetal Alchemist Archive: The Complete Guide"
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
~ The Fullmetal Alchemist Archive: The Complete Guide. Anyone know about this?? ~

So I found this on Barnes & Noble.com's web site - slated to be published/released March 2007 by Kazuhisa Fujie and Walt Wymanskip

Has anyone heard about this? My only thought is that it's a combo of the two guide books - rather than have seperate volumes for the anime and manga, perhaps they've crammed it all into one book.

If anyone has any info at all on this, please let me know! B/C if it's what I think it is, I'm going to hold off on buying the guide books that are out now!

Thanks in advance!!
CowAlchemist
Haven't heard about it, but that sounds awesome. O_O
The random alchemist
I search a few sites and found nothing. I'm sorry. though the book sounds awesome, it its less than 40$ canadian I'll buy it smile.gif
Tombow
I found the pic of the cover, and at the bottom it says "Not Authorized by......" ... part I can't read, but I guess it's not "official" book?? unsure.gif
BTW, you can by it at WalMart.com also, and it's less than $10.00. smile.gif
Wyrd_Raven
Sounds to me that its an unofficial guide to the TV series. Sorta like the ones that are available for Eva and Naruto. An American creation but fans may want it ;3
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
Authorized or not, I'd like that. biggrin.gif

and at the bottom it says "Not Authorized by......" ... part I can't read

I believe it says "Shueisha". They're involved with FMA and/or anime in general, though how they are escapes me at the moment.
Tombow
QUOTE (Triple_Soul_Alchemist @ Dec 17 2006, 06:15 PM) *
and at the bottom it says "Not Authorized by......" ... part I can't read
I believe it says "Shueisha". They're involved with FMA and/or anime in general, though how they are escapes me at the moment.

@Triple_Soul_Alchemist - Oh, thanks!! You got better eyes!! biggrin.gif
Yap, "Shueisha" is a publishing company in Japan, and yes it does publish children's magazines, learning aid books, and stuff like that, I think. smile.gif
AA battery
Ah. So that means that artbook is not officially done in Japanese.... aka it's not worth buying because really, how accurate will that artbook be since it's done in America. I mean, they thought Arakawa was a man. Seriously, don't even spend a cent for it unless you wanted it for the art.
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Heh-heh... forgot about this topic... ^^;

Thanks, you guys! Especially you, Tombow!
ehxhfdl14
i'd want it;;
Alchemical
I just bought the book from an anime and manga website. I can't wait until I receive it in the mail^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.