Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nodame Cantabile
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Blitz
I'm making this thread partly on the behalf of Hyo (MasterKris) and partly because I think this series DESERVES one.

This is a Japanese dorama based off of the manga, Nodame Cantabile by Tomoko Ninomiya, and it will be an anime in early 2007.

A short synopsis:

Megumi Noda, or "Nodame," is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. Although she is an extremely talented pianist who can play by ear, she can't read music. She also hates to take a bath or clean her room. For her daily meals, she usually grabs something out of her friend's lunchbox. Nodame soon falls in love with Momogaoka's top student, Shinichi Chiaki. Born into a musical family, he plays the piano and violin brilliantly. Although his major is piano, he has secret ambitions to become a conductor.

Based on the big hit comic book by Tomoko Ninomiya, this is the romantic comedy of two completely different personalities.

- Fuji-TV

You can find the RAWs at D-addicts and the soft-subs at S-projects.org There are 9 episodes out so far and the series is geared towards 11 episodes.

Teaser (I did not make this GIF, I'm not quite sure who, but full credits to that person):

@ Hyo - If you have something you would like to add, just PM or reply in this thread. ^^

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the dorama will cover the first nine volumes out of sixteen. The manga is still on-going.
Funderful
I love the emotion on his face when she stops the door with her head.

Looks interesting!
Thanks for bringing it up in the forums, Blitz.
Or Hyo.

Blah, Thanks in general.
MasterKris
Thanks Blitz!! ^^
Also, you can read about each episodes of Nodame Cantabile in this blog.
http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/arc...bile/index.html

It's a really enjoyable drama and is the best j-drama I ever seen. The story is amusing and hilarious with classical music as bc music. It refers to many famous music and it's very fun to watch the orchestra play.

I just found out that there's going to be only 11 episodes. Hoping for season 2. This drama deserves much more. >_<
Blitz
^ The screenshots are protected so we can't see them... ^^;;
mei_tenshi
Ah, thank you for the links, Blitz! ohmy.gif I've been looking for Nodame Cantabile for the past...2 days. XD
MasterKris
^ The screenshots are protected so we can't see them... ^^;;

Barnicles... <<
*goes edit*
Blitz
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 13 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]484238[/snapback]
Ah, thank you for the links, Blitz! ohmy.gif I've been looking for Nodame Cantabile for the past...2 days. XD

No prob. ^^

Eh, really? Two days? I just ran a search on Noda Megumi since that was all I remembered after my friend got me addicted. (We were watching it until 1 AM XD) and a page from D-addicts popped up.
MasterKris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omCcGQ4KxJM
Oh gawd this hurted my brain.
Mini Chiaki is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE~!!!!! wub.gif Mini Eto-sensei was just hilarious. laugh.gif
LOL, be strikened by the fart song. XDD

In other news, I can't wait for the 2008 specials!! NODAME AND CHIAKI IN FRANCE! I heard it was going to be different from the manga version but stilll!! NODA DRAMA IS BACK!! >_<
asunder
still need to watch the drama
i've been a closet nodametard since the anime started airing.
Blitz
XDDD Mini Harisen cracked me up.

I cannot wait for the Paris Special. [insert fangirl squee]
Naivete
Friends made me watch it. I've been hooked ever since. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.