Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Reya-chan
((This is like the feild of dreams thread, you can rp anyone you want from any anime or game, there just can't be two ppl rping that person at the same time, the setting is a mysterious castle that's said to make your greatest fears come to life, anime/game charaters often are accedently teleported here, I will be roleplaying Vanilla H from galaxy angel and Nash Rumack from Lunar: silver star story complete, you can Rp up to two charaters))

Vanilla opened her eyes slowly and looked around "Where am I? this isn't the Elle Ciel...."
she looked to her left and saw a young man lying on the ground, he had strange clothes and even stranger hair, Vanilla though he might know where she was...
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Then can I join as Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist and L or Light Yagami from Death Note?
Jato
(And I'll use a character form my manga: Lucious, the head Angel of the Tower. Hes tall, has long blond hair and huge white wings. We fights with a sword made of pearl)

Lucious looked around the room coldy. He senseed some evil and it was his job to clense it. He was dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He was wearing Romani sun glasses the covered the lower part of his eyes. This was an angle with taste.
theoryof_avarice
Insanity of course.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(miracle_flame_alchemist147 @ Dec 7 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]481698[/snapback]
Then can I join as Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist and L or Light Yagami from Death Note?

((Sure, ya don't have to ask))

Nash slowly opened his eyes only to have Vanilla's dark red eyes staring into them "AGH!!!" Nash shouted, he then noticed it was just a girl "....Who are you, kid?" Nash asked the young girl "...My name is Vanilla..." was her response 'Hmm, odd name' Nash thought, he then said to her "Well, Vanilla, my name's Nash! Can you tell me where we are?" "I do not know, Perhaps if we serched the area, we could find out..." Vanilla replied, she stood up and walked off "Hey! Wait up!" Nash shouted, running after her.
L was walking in one of the larger halls of the castle. "Darn Watari, he's the one who should be doing this not me!" thought L annoyingly. L was investigating the castle due to some rumors he heard of people disappearing mysteriuosly and so he decided to investigate it but since evryone in the team was busy investigating the Kira case he was the one who had to investigate it himself.

Roy was currently investigating the top area of the castle since he wasordered by his superiors in Central to investigate the castle as to some mysterious events were occuring every now and then, and the castle was being suspected as to being the cause of these events.
Jato
Lucious stalked around the castle. He hated doing things himself, but c'est la vie, as they say in his favorite human language. He noticed people. He focused on L. No there was a fine human. Maybe he could do less work. And just for the wow factor of it all he materialized directly infront of L.
Reya-chan
Vanilla and Nash wandered aimlessly around the castle, finally, Nash sat down on the ground "There's no doubt about it, we're LOST" Nash sighed "What do we do now?" Vanilla asked Nash
theoryof_avarice
Insaity opened his eyes to find himself staring at the ceiling of a ....castle? "Greeeaat...." He had fallen asleep in his own place...a nice, warm old house atop a hill overlooking a small cemetary. Waking up ion a cold, hard castle in the middle of someplace else was not his cup of tea.
Reya-chan
Nash and Vanilla continued wandering through the corridors ((Sp?)) of the castle until they found a door "Hmm, I wonder where this leads..." Nash said, opening the door, beyond it was a large kitchen, "Thank god! I'm starving!" He said, rushing into the kitchen with Vanilla close behind, he opened a cabnet, and an unusually large spider jumped out at him, he let out a scream that seemed to be heard throughout the castle, after killing the spider, Vanilla turned to Nash and asked "Nash-san? are you...Afraid of spiders?" "No way, Vanilla! I was just a little shocked...that's all!" Nash said, though Vanilla could tell he was lying
Jato
After being ignored by L, Lucious continued to walk. He tightened his tie and adjusted his Romani sunglasses.
Reya-chan
Nash and Vanilla sat in the kitchen eating Ramen and drinking tea, they both thought 'I know I should be looking for a way out, but i need a break!'
L ignored Luciuos and proceeded to enter the kitchen and saw Nash and Vanilla eating Ramen. "Hello." said L bluntly as he entered the kitchen. "I'm L and you are?" L asked as his gaze fell upon the hot tea that Nash and Vanilla were drinking.

Roy entered the kitchen as well seeing L and Vanilla and Nash.
Reya-chan
Nash smiled "I'm Nash! And this is Vanilla!" Vanilla looked L and asked "Would you...Like some tea or ramen?" thinking L might have been here as long as they have if not longer.
Jato
Lucious appeared sitting on the counter "I'll have some tea. Black as midnight, sweet as sin."
Reya-chan
"...Very well..." Vanilla said, Handing Lucious some tea "So...Does anyone know where we are?" Nash Asked
Jato
"I'd presume its a wellsring of pure demonic evil, resaulting in death, dismemberment and carnage." Lucious sipped his tea "But thats just a guess."
theoryof_avarice
"My guess is an alternate realm." Insanity said, entering the room. He was still in a sort of daze. "Who are all of you?"
Jato
"The name is Lucious, I'm the Angel-General of the Tower of Angels. i'm herre to do some investigating. And you are?"
Reya-chan
"I'm Nash!" Nash replied, looking at insanity
"...I am Vanilla..." Vanilla replied somewhat lifelessly
"I'm L and yes I thnk I'll have some tea and ramen thank you. BUt please add 8 sugar cubes to my tea." said L politely.

"I'm Col.Roy Mustang. And may I have some tea and ramen as well." said Roy in a gentleman-ish manner.
Reya-chan
Vanilla did what she was told, she made tea for both L and the colonel while putting 8 sugar cubes in L's
theoryof_avarice
"My name's Insanity. Are all of you humans?"
"Thank you Vanilla-san." said L as he took the cup of tea with his 8 pieces of sugar cubes from Vanila holding it with his two fingers only as he sat down on a chair in his weird sitting position. "Yes of course most of us are humans." said L calmly to Insanity while sipping his tea. "But I suppose you aren't one are you?" L continued placing his tea on the table.

"What do you mean he isn't human?!" asked Roy to L.

'I'm saying that he's not human because of his appearance and question." said L reaching for the sugar cubes.

Roy took his tea from Vanilla thanking her while L started playing with the sugar cubes while stacking them into a tower successfully without making them fall then poppin them into his mouth.
Jato
"Human? I think not. I am far superior to the monekys that inhabit this earth."
Reya-chan
Nash looked at insanity "Yeah, I'm human, but my magic skills are far beyond that of humans!" he said with a proud grin
"...I am human as well..." Vanilla dully answered
"That's why I said most of us are humans!" said L calmly who was actually annoyed on the inside. "By that I mean also by race not including the powers or the abilities.. if we were judged by our abilities then i'll have to say as well that I'm not human...." continued L as he stirred his tea after adding some more sugar cubes in it.

"I'm human as well but I can do alchemy which I don't think most of you can." said Roy putting down his tea cup on the table.
Reya-chan
"...Alchemy? ...That is impossible, Alchemy is not real...at least not where I am from..." Vanilla said, looking at Roy.
theoryof_avarice
"Not real?" Insanity's tattoos glowed reddish black, as if to prove Vanilla wrong. A rather large spike erected from the ground. "Tell, me, is that not real?"
Jato
Lucious raised an eyebrow. Maybe this wasn't going to be boring, but still...Lucious placed a hand on Insanity's back right next to the spike. "Now now, it thta going to help at all?"
"I suggest that you calm down Insanity-san.." said L putting his spoon down and looking up at Insanity. "This will get us nowhere if we don't calm down first and figure out the mystery behind this castle."

"I agree with L here." said Roy who pulled out his gloves in case things got a bit messy.
Reya-chan
Vanilla stared lifelessly at the spike "...I did not know it was real here, I was merely stating that it is not real where i am from" she said 'is it just me, or does Vanilla have no emotion at all?' Nash thought
"Everyone, I think that this castle allows anyhting that seems impossible to happen, happen." said L simply staring at the spike.
Jato
Lucious smirked "You'd be suprised t how often impossible happens"
Reya-chan
Nash continued to ponder in his mind on wether ((sp?)) Vanilla has emotions or not, Vanilla heard a voice comming from outside "Vanilla......" The voice sadly said "It...can't be" Vanilla stated, somewhat shocked, she ran outside to see Beryl, her foster mother, whom had died of sickness "Vanilla...why did you leave me to die...?" Beryl asked "I-I didn't...you died of illness!" Vanilla exclaimed, "No...you gave me the sickness and left me to die...it's all your fault that my soul wanders this castle..." Beryl said, blaming Vanilla, Vanilla fell to her knees, Haunted by Guilt and sorrow, Beryl kept saying "it's all your fault, Vanilla" Over and over, Vanilla started to cry.
Jato
Lucious' eyebrow twiched. This was a problem. Humans were causing trouble. Mesures must be taken in time.
Reya-chan
Nash ran outside to see what was going on "you WILL pay for making me this way!" Beryl shouted, summoning a blade, she raised it over her head, about to kill Vanilla, when Nash shot a fire ball at Beryl, she suddenly vanished "Just and Illusion..." Nash said "Vanilla, are you okay?" he asked her, Vanilla stood up "I...am...fine..." she said slowly in her usual lifeless voice, drying the tears from her eyes.
Roy and L hurried out to see if Vanilla was fine. "Vanilla-san are you alright?" asked L. "What happend here?" Roy asked Nash.
Reya-chan
"Yes...L-san...I am fine..." Vanilla answered L's question, Nash looked at roy "Vanilla saw her foster mother, who had died, but it was just an illusion, i think i know what's going on! This castle makes your greatest fears or what you regret most come to life!" he said, answering his question
theoryof_avarice
"Ugh, humans are too emotional. And over the stupidest of things....." Insanity straightened his tie and brushed himself off, as if to rid himself of the ecensse of human. *I can't spell* "death is death, simple as that."
L helped Vanilla get up while Roy and Nash continued talking.
Reya-chan
Vanilla looked at L lifelessly and bowed in thanks

((OOC: for those of you who don't know what they look like, this is Vanilla

and this is Nash (he is teh awesomeness...even though he has an ego the size of Jupiter XD)
))
((I thought Nash was that guy from gunboubd or sumthin like that... O.O))
Little Washu
Can I join? Hmmm 2 characters huh? I choose Kakashi Hatake from 'Naruto' and Shigure Sohma from 'Fruits Basket'. *squee!* My 2 favorite characters!!

"Now," Kakashi began to Shigure, his friend and fellow slight-perv. "You're saying something about a weird castle?" Shigure nodded.

Hmm, I must go for now. But I'll join you next time I login! (probably in an hour) For peoples who don't know them, here are Kakashi and Shigure!

Kemana
((I would like to join as my fan character, the Himunculi[sp?]Redemption... here is a really bad piccy of her[I`ll get a better one later]))
Redemption gets up and looks around."Where am I?"Redemption sees others stand and talking."WHERE AM I?!WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"
theoryof_avarice
"Ugh...another one...." Insanity glared at Redemption, disgust filling his blood red eyes. "Enough to make you vomit...." He rummaged in his pockets for the familiar pack of cigarettes, and his face fell when he realized his pockets were empty. "Do you know how to talk, or are you only capable of shouting? Some of us like to actually hear out of our ears."
Razzy
This may be a little late, but I'll add a character. Her name is Heather. She is 8 years old. She wears a bright yellow dress and has brown hair in two pigtails. She carries around a dangerous-looking boomerang, which is strapped to her back with a rope.

Heather walked around the eerie castle, humming a cheerful song with a giant grin on her face. This creepiness of the castle did not phase Heather. She was wandering around this castle because of a dare her cousin, Victoria set up. (According to the rumors spread by the neighborhood kids, this castle was haunted.) Then, Heather smelt Ramen. She thought, 'That smells like the Ramen noodles that Mommy makes'. Excited, she broke into a run and turned a corner. She bumped into a man with dark hair and a blue military uniform and fell to the ground. "Ouch!" Heather yelled, still on the ground.
Little Washu
"So..........." Kakashi drawled. "This is the place you were talking about?" He asked Shigure.
"Yeah. Kyo and Yuki would've come but their on vacation with Tohru, Momiji, Kisa and Hiro." Shigure told him. Kakashi sighed.
"This place looks absolutly cheerfull." He said sarcasticly. They were about to turn and leave when they heard someone scream about 'who are you people'. Finding it awkward, they went inside....
Kemana
Redemption paused for a second and looked at Insanity. "Who are you and why am I here? Is that better for you princess, or was it still to harsh for your delicate little ears?"Redemption smirked, then turned abruptly to see two more strangers walk in. "Dose anyone know where we are...I would really like to get back to my master..."Redemption looks back at Insanity,"Here."Redemption hands him some cigarettes.
Reya-chan
((OOC: Okey-dokey, READ THIS, IT'S IMPORTANTE!!!! I am expanding the character rp # limit, you can now Rp up to 3 characters, I am adding my fan charrie, Misery, Kemana knows her as Redemption's 'Sister' ))

Misery wandered around the castle, Looking for her big sister, Redemption "Redemption! Where are you??" She called
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.