Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"What?!" Heather said, a bit shocked, "How could you not know what they are?"

"When I was a kid, I never had time to play any games. I was training. So explain these to me."
Razzy
"When I was a kid, I never had time to play any games. I was training. So explain these to me."

"Well..." Heather said, gathering her thoughts, "Tag is a game where one person is 'it', and they just run around and try and 'tag' someone else, like so," she poked Kakashi lightly in the arm, "and that other person is 'it'. "
"House is where you just pretend that you live in a family and someone has to be a mom, or a dad, or a kid." she continued. "Truth or dare is where someone has to choose to say a truth or a secret about themselves or they have to take a dare."

------------------

Victoria sighed and sat on the floor. She was getting a bit bored by now.
(And Howl continued being silent)

I'm going to bed now. Good night! happy.gif
Little Washu
"Well..." Heather said, gathering her thoughts, "Tag is a game where one person is 'it', and they just run around and try and 'tag' someone else, like so," she poked Kakashi lightly in the arm, "and that other person is 'it'. "
"House is where you just pretend that you live in a family and someone has to be a mom, or a dad, or a kid." she continued. "Truth or dare is where someone has to choose to say a truth or a secret about themselves or they have to take a dare."

"Wow. Games have sure gotten complex. Tag sounds rather easy, but I think you might be at a bit of a dis-advantage. House sounds more like a game for a girl, no offense again, and truth or dare sounds rather dangerous."

Good night! biggrin.gif
Razzy
and truth or dare sounds rather dangerous."

"Since when are you afraid of danger?" Heather said.
Little Washu
"Since when are you afraid of danger?" Heather said.

"Hmmmmmm, you're right!" Kakashi said. "B-b-but what you were dared to jump outta a 7 story high window?! That would kill you!"

I would've been on earlier but I got an amazing .hack//ROOTS box set and I've been watching vol.1 all day. The OST is amazing too smile.gif.
Razzy
"A dare is a dare," Heather said simply.

I haven't been online much today either. ^^
Little Washu
Kakashi: *anime fall* "Well, that's a very vague definition, rather like the word 'suttle'." Kakashi said.
Razzy
Heather thought for a moment, then asked enthusiastically, "Kakashi, can you tell me a story?" (which was asked much like how a kid getting tucked in at night would ask)
Little Washu
Heather thought for a moment, then asked enthusiastically, "Kakashi, can you tell me a story?" (which was asked much like how a kid getting tucked in at night would ask)

"A story about what?" Kakashi asked.
Ryu112
OOC-YAY a fun sounding RP if nobody minds ill play Shiki Tohno from the anime Tsukihime.and Lloyd irving from the rpg game Tales of symphonia
Razzy
We'd love for you to join, Ryu112 ! happy.gif Just be sure you know what's going on (actually, nothing's really happening right now; our characters are just standing around.). If you need a description of one of our characters, you can ask us. (And if it's not too much trouble, could you please show a picture of your characters? I don't know who they are or what they look like. ^^U)

"A story about what?" Kakashi asked.

"Anything," Heather said.
Ryu112

heres the wikipedia links

Shiki ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiki_Tohno )

Lloyd ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Irving )

Also sorry to be rude but could you give me a breif disription of what has happened?
Little Washu
Also sorry to be rude but could you give me a brief description of what has happened?

That might be a bit difficult, s brief description of this thread would be about 2 pages long laugh.gif. Just have your people walk in and join. I'll even send you a list of who's playing who so maybe that'll help happy.gif.

Kakashi: *anime fall* "I need something, an idea, of what kind of story you want me to tell you."
Ryu112
Shiki awoke to find himself in a dark room ''whats going on here, this isnt the mansion'' said Shiki as he walked around. Shiki came to a door and attempted to open it but it was locked ''No other choice'' said Shiki, he slipped off his glasses and was greeted by the lines and points the signifyed the ''death of an object living or otherwise. Shiki reached inside his pocket and pulled out his knife known as Nanaya he poke out the point on the door causing it to disappear.

Lloyd awoke in a tree in a closed in courtyard with walls so hight he couldnt even see past them.
Razzy
Kakashi: *anime fall* "I need something, an idea, of what kind of story you want me to tell you."

Heather said, "A story about...", she thought and finally said, "...your life!"

-----------------

"Should we look go for them?" Victoria said.
Howl didn't answer her, and Victoria sighed in frustration.

Ryu112- I sent you a PM explaining everything; I hope you find it helpful. =)
Little Washu
Heather said, "A story about...", she thought and finally said, "...your life!"
"Um, okay. Which part of it? The whole thing would take me till about my current age, to tell you. Trust me, you don't wanna sit here and listen to me blabber for 26 years."

"Should we look go for them?" Victoria said.
Howl didn't answer her, and Victoria sighed in frustration.

"Man, what's his problem?" Shigure thought.

Ryu112- I sent you a PM explaining everything; I hope you find it helpful. =)

No need my friend! I already did 48 hours ago.
Razzy
"Um, okay. Which part of it? The whole thing would take me till about my current age, to tell you. Trust me, you don't wanna sit here and listen to me blabber for 26 years."

"Sheesh! Do I hafta choose everything?!" Heather said. Then she calmed down and said, "Tell me about your favorite memory."

That's my last post for tonight! See ya! =)
Little Washu
"Sheesh! Do I hafta choose everything?!" Heather said. Then she calmed down and said, "Tell me about your favorite memory."

"Hmmm, I don't have any favorite memories." Kakashi said thoughtfully.
Razzy
"Hmmm, I don't have any favorite memories." Kakashi said thoughtfully.

"Nevermind." Heather said, "I don't wanna hear a story."
Ryu112
Shiki walked through the spookie catle trying to find a door or window of some kind but he found done. ''Guess im left with no choice'' Shiki removed his glasses but to his shock there was no black lines or points on the walls. ''What the hell'' Shiki felt the headache that happened when he used his mysti eyes of death perception.
Little Washu
"Nevermind." Heather said, "I don't wanna hear a story."

"Okay then. Hmmm, I wonder what Shigure, Victoria and Mr.Potter are doin' right now." Kakashi said, speaking of Howl as though he was being given more credit than he deserves.
Razzy
Heather turned her head, "Hey! I heard something." She started walking in the direction of the sound. ((which was Shiki speaking.))

Happy birthday, miracle_flame_alchemist147 ! *hugs!* I hope you have a great day!~
Little Washu
Heather turned her head, "Hey! I heard something." She started walking in the direction of the sound. ((which was Shiki speaking.))

"H-Heather! Wait up!" Kakashi said, and followed her.
Ryu112
Shiki heard footsteps ahead of him, Shiki gribbed his knife and slipped his glasses back on. Shiki had killed vampires among other things and was ready for anything.
Razzy
Heather walked a little bit further, then stopped as she waited for Kakashi to catch up with her. She saw Shiki standing in the hallway with a knife in his hand. Surprised, she said, "What's that knife for?"
Ryu112
Shiki glared at the girl ''It all depends are you human'' asked Shiki
Razzy
Shiki glared at the girl ''It all depends are you human'' asked Shiki

"Yeah, I'm human!" Heather said happily, "How about you?" She turned around to visually search for Kakashi, then she looked back at Shiki.
Little Washu
"Heather you should join the track team." Kakashi said as he caught up. "Hey whose' this guy? And why does he look like he's about to kill something?" Kakashi backed away slowly.
Ryu112
''thats good i dont like killing'' said Shiki as he twisted the knife causing the blade to recede into the handel. ''Im Shiki tohno and yes im human'' said Shiki with a smile.
Razzy
"Hi," Heather said to Shiki. "I'm Heather."

----------------------

"...I'm... going to go find Heather," Victoria finally said. She started walking in the direction in which she last saw Heather run off to.
Little Washu
''thats good i dont like killing'' said Shiki as he twisted the knife causing the blade to recede into the handel.
"Okaaay." Kakashi said nervously and walked back towards Heather and Shiki. Being very careful since he seemed to be very good with a knife.

''Im Shiki tohno and yes im human'' said Shiki with a smile.

"S'up." Kakashi said simply. "I could've guessed you were a human. It's pretty oblivious."
Razzy
"I'll come with you," Howl said as he caught up with Victoria.
Victoria turned around and asked, "Are you coming, Shigure?"
Little Washu
"I'll come with you," Howl said as he caught up with Victoria.
Victoria turned around and asked, "Are you coming, Shigure?"

"Sure!" Shigure said, back to his optimistic self.
Razzy
"Okay," Victoria said to Shigure. She walked a bit further down the hallway (with Howl following) and called Heather and Kakashi, hoping they would hear her.
Little Washu
"Okay," Victoria said to Shigure. She walked a bit further down the hallway (with Howl following) and called Heather and Kakashi, hoping they would hear her.

"Maybe, they are lost." Shigure said.
Razzy
"I hope not..." Victoria said, then she yelled, "Heather!"

---------------

"I think I heard something," Heather said quietly, but ignored it.
Little Washu
"I hope not..." Victoria said, then she yelled, "Heather!"

"I have an idea." Shigure said. "Kakashi! You dropped your book again! I forgot what it's about! Maybe I should just take a look and........." The was no answer. "Man, that usually gets him."

---

"Did you hear something just now Heather?" Kakashi asked.
Razzy
"Did you hear something just now Heather?" Kakashi asked.

"Yep!" Heather said. She turned around in the direction of the sound.
Little Washu
"Uh, sorry Shiki guy or whatever your name is! We gotta go! C'mon Heather." Kakashi said and began to walk back towards the others.
Razzy
Heather followed Kakashi. Then she turned and yelled to Shiki, "You can come follow us if you wanna!"

-------------

Victoria walked further, getting more and more worried that Heather was lost. Up ahead, she could see Heather and Kakashi.
Little Washu
"Hi guys!" Shigure yelled. "Welcome back!"

"Uh, sorry Shiki guy or whatever your name is! We gotta go! C'mon Heather." Kakashi said and began to walk back towards the others.
Ryu112
Shiki sighed ''mind aswell follow them'' said Shiki as he slipped his knife into his pocket.
Little Washu
Kakashi noticed Shiki following them. "Stalker..." he muttered under his breath.
Razzy
"Hey, Vicky!" Heather said.
Victoria was obviously relieved to see Heather and Kakashi. "What's up?" she asked Heather.
"...The ceiling!" Heather said, remembering when Kakashi had said that. She pointed up.
"Huh?" Victoria said, confused but still relieved.
Howl noticed the new addition to the group and asked Shiki, "Who are you?"
miracle_flame_alchemist147

I'm back! happy.gif But I won't be no as often as you see, we're still travelling. Can anyone be kind enough to give me a summary of what has happened while I was gone, please? Thank you very much! happy.gif

Little Washu
Miracle_Flame Alchemist~ Welcome back! Well, Kakashi and Heather met Shiki(Ryu112) and are back in the group. And Shigure and Howl had a fight.

Ryu112
Shiki looked at the man ''Shiki Tohno'' said Shiki as he examined the 2 new people.
Razzy
Howl nodded at Shiki, "Hi, I'm Howl."
Victoria felt like she should introduce herself, so she said, "My name is Victoria."
Little Washu
Ryu112- that's 3 new people that he should be examining.
"And I'm Shigure Sohma." Shigure said, bowing. Kakashi continues to stare wearily at Shiki.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"And I'm Syuusuke Asakura, it's a pleasure to meet you." said Syuusuke smiling politely.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.