Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"What're we going to do now?" Heather asked curiously.

"I dunno.............." Kakashi said, "I actually have to hurry this up. I have a mission that lord Hokage sent me on. She wants me to assassinate some high-ranked sand shinobi, he's in our 'Bingo book'."
"Kakashi, are you sure you want to do that mission?" Shigure asked Kakashi, sounding unsure.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, it could be dangerous and your really not that....."
"Wha-What're you saying?" Kakashi asked, looking irritated/hurt. "Are you insinuating that I'm not 'skilled' enough for that kind of assassination? I'll have you know I've killed hundreds of people without breaking a sweat many times." Kakashi asked Shigure, who sighed.
"Kakashi I was just-"
"Never mind! I'm going on my own walk." Kakashi said, turned the corner, and ran far ahead of the others.

Yay! I finally uploaded an AMV! I was trying to make my own Naruto ending, and it turned out awsome! If you want to see it here's the link. Tell me what you think:
My Naruto ending
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"Can I help since I''m sure I can come up with something for my report on this castle." said Syuusuke.
Razzy
"Ah!" Heather shouted in surprise, "Kakashi... w-where are you going?"
While Heather was panicking, Howl debated with himself whether to follow Kakashi or not. He finally decided that he should just wait for Kakashi to calm down and come back.
Victoria was puzzled, and Heather was still panicking.
Little Washu
"Stupid Shigure! Doesn't know a thing he's talking about!" Kakashi said as he kept running. He stopped. "I don't need him, any of'em!"

Shigure sighed. "I think he..............mistook what I meant." Shigure said sorrily.
"That's okay Shigure-san, I'm sure Kakashi-san isn't that angry at you." said Syuusuke looking around.

--------

Everyone on wednesday, I won't be here since I'm gonna be going out of the country to the US and I won't be able to post anything until I arrive back at my country after 2-3 weeks. Thanks! happy.gif

Little Washu
Shigure laughed without smiling. "And that's where you're wrong Syuusuke. I know Kakashi well, he's angry."

Everyone on wednesday, I won't be here since I'm gonna be going out of the country to the US and I won't be able to post anything until I arrive back at my country after 2-3 weeks. Thanks! happy. happy.gif

Which state? You should come here, to New York! Though the weather doesn't quite pace itself. A few days ago I was complaining that it was too cold, and today I was sweating from the heat laugh.gif.
"But you never know, Shigure-san." said Syuusuke smiling.

------

My grandma said we might visit New York as well!! happy.gif How hot is it there and do you know where Kinokuniya bookstore is? as in the address or location.
Little Washu
"Oh, I do know." Shigure said.

My grandma said we might visit New York as well!! happy.gif How hot is it ther and do you know where Kinokuniya bookstore is? as in the address or location.

No, I'm stuck in western New York.
Razzy
Heather looked ahead at where Kakashi was last seen. She thought for a moment, then looked at Victoria to make sure she wasn't looking at her.
"I hope Kakashi's not too upset..." Victoria said.
Heather saw her chance, and made a run for it. But to Heather's dismay, Victoria had relatively fast relexes and caught Heather by the arm.
"You're not going anywhere, young lady!" Victoria said, sounding a lot like Heather's mother.
"B-But-!" Heather stammered. Instead of crying like she normally would, Heather started throwing a tantrum and she screamed.
Victoria sighed, frustrated, but said nothing.

Have fun! And if you're visiting New York, you're just in time; the weather has been beautiful lately! (Well, at least in the area where I live.)
Little Washu
Shigure covered his ears. "Heather, please don't scream."

It's kinda nice over here too. Today it was a nice 70 F. But it's S'possed to get colder by Wends/Thursday this week. Back to the 50's sleep.gif .
Razzy
"Heather, shush!" Victoria said, "If you're not going to listen to me, at least listen to Shigure!"
Heather stopped screaming, but she was still fighting Victoria's grip on her arm.
Little Washu
"C'mon! Let's just forget about the whole thing and go on that walk!" Shigure suggested, trying to get off subject.
Razzy
Heather then asked Shigure, "What about Kakashi? How will he find us?"
"Calm down !" Victoria said to Heather, still frustrated. "Geez..."
"Heather-san please calm down!" pleaded Syuusuke.

-----

Wow! Thanks, everyone!! happy.gif I still have to bring a jacket though in case.
Little Washu
Heather then asked Shigure, "What about Kakashi? How will he find us?"
"Calm down !" Victoria said to Heather, still frustrated. "Geez..."

"He'll be fine. Just let'im vent. I'm sure that if he doesn't find us, we'll find him." Shigure said.
Razzy
"He'll be fine. Just let'im vent. I'm sure that if he doesn't find us, we'll find him." Shigure said.

"See, Heather? Kakashi'll be fine," Victoria said, trying to calm Heather down.
Heather wouldn't listen, though. Mostly because she was still angry at Victoria. After Heather didn't respond, Victoria let go of Heather's arm. "Fine!" Victoria said, trying to use reverse psychology. "Do whatever you want. I don't care what happens to you. Hopefully Vincent will come and attack you."
"Fine!" Heather said, then ran around the corner to where Kakashi was last seen. She actually ran so fast that as soon as she disappeared around the corner, she tripped and fell. "Ow!" Heather yelled.
Howl: *sweatdrop*
Victoria: *sweatdrop*
Howl then said, "Are you sure Heather will be okay?"
"She'll eventually come running back, you'll see," Victoria said.
Little Washu
Shigure laughed. "She's sure a different one smile.gif."
Razzy
Shigure laughed. "She's sure a different one ."

"Yeah, she is," Victoria said, smiling.
Heather eventually stood up and started walking again. She wasn't sure where she was going, though. After a little while, she turned around and shouted angrily, "I'll show you, Vicky! I'll find Kakashi, and then we'll see who the fool is."
"You're a fool, Heather," Victoria shouted back, amused. Then she said to herself, "I guess she hasn't gone too far yet."
Heather wasn't expecting a response, so she was suprprised when she heard Victoria shout back. Then, Heather just stomped angrily away into the unknown hallways.
Little Washu
Shigure sighed. "Great. As soon as we find Kakashi, we have to keep them separated. She's like a mini-me version of him. If Kakashi was a little girl I mean."
Razzy
Shigure sighed. "Great. As soon as we find Kakashi, we have to keep them separated. She's like a mini-me version of him. If Kakashi was a little girl I mean."

Howl laughed, "I think you're right."

EDIT: I'm going to leave for a while. I have to do homework, get ready for bed, etc. I might be on later tonight. happy.gif
Little Washu
"Heather!" Shigure called. "I wouldn't find Kakashi if I were you! Hes' stuck in his rebellious stage! You don't wanna end up like that do you?"
Razzy
Heather faintly heard Shigure say something, but she couldn't hear what he had said.
-----------------
Victoria started to worry a little bit when Heather didn't answer Shigure. 'I hope she hasn't wandered too far...' She thought.
Little Washu
Shigure sighed. "We're too late. She's turned." He said jokingly.

Meanwhile with Kakashi

Kakashi sighed. "Man, I guess I shouldn't have gotten so angry. Maybe Shigure's right."
Razzy
"I hope she doesn't get lost," Victoria said. "Then I'd be in trouble."

------------
Heather continued to walk, still a little angry, but she was more determined than angry now.
Little Washu
"Even if she did, we'd find her. And Kakashi's here somewhere so that's something to be relieved about."
Razzy
And Kakashi's here somewhere so that's something to be relieved about."

"Yeah, sure," Howl said sarcastically, "What a relief."
-------
Heather stopped for a second, looked at her surroundings, and said, "Where am I?..." She shrugged and continued on her way without a worry in her head.
Little Washu
"Yeah, sure," Howl said sarcastically, "What a relief."

"What do you mean?" Shigure asked, noticing the sarcasm.
Razzy
"What do you mean?" Shigure asked, noticing the sarcasm.

"Oh, nothing," Howl said innocently.
'Please don't start a fight...' Victoria thought.
Little Washu
"Oh, nothing," Howl said innocently.

"You definitely meant something." Shigure said, losing his optimistic demeanor. "I'll have you now that Kakashi is one of the best ninja assassins of the hidden leaf village. His name is known in all 5 nations."
Razzy
"You definitely meant something." Shigure said, losing his optimistic demeanor. "I'll have you now that Kakashi is one of the best ninja assassins of the hidden leaf village. His name is known in all 5 nations."

"So?" Howl said.
'Aw, geez...' Victoria thought, secretly looking for a place she could slip away to and hide if any kind of fight broke out.
Little Washu
"So?" Howl said.

"He could slaughter you."
Razzy
"He could slaughter you."

"So?" Howl repeated, who was feeling stubborn.
Victoria sighed, frustrated with Howl.

--------
"Hey!" Heather yelled as she walked, "Kakashi! Where are yo-o-o-o-ou?"
Little Washu
"So?" Howl repeated, who was feeling stubborn.
Victoria sighed, frustrated with Howl.
Shigure walked up to Howl. He punched him hard in the jaw. "I care for my friends and family more than anything. Leave Kakashi alone."

"Hey!" Heather yelled as she walked, "Kakashi! Where are yo-o-o-o-ou?"

Kakashi heard Heather, and walked out of the room he had wandered into. "Heather!" he said as he saw Heather walking down the hall.
Razzy
Howl staggered, shocked. He eventually recovered. "A little violent, don't you think?" He said as he grinned and rubbed his jaw bone.

--------------

"Hi, Kakashi!" Heather said cheerfully, "What's up?"

(/me loves drama!!! XD)
Little Washu
Howl staggered, shocked. He eventually recovered. "A little violent, don't you think?" He said as he grinned and rubbed his jaw bone.
"Well then," Shigure said, "Shut up."

"Hi, Kakashi!" Heather said cheerfully, "What's up?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, the ceiling?"

Drama does make it very interesting biggrin.gif
Razzy
Howl ignored Shigure, rubbed his sore jaw again, and muttered, "You idiot! I'm going to get a bruise there!"

--------
"Uhhhhhhhhhh, the ceiling?"

Heather looked up at the ceiling, "Yeah, you're right! It is up!"
Little Washu
Howl ignored Shigure, rubbed his sore jaw again, and muttered, "You idiot! I'm going to get a bruise there!"
"No duh genius! If you don't want to get hit, then I suggest you respect the people that respect you."

Heather looked up at the ceiling, "Yeah, you're right! It is up!"

"Hmmm smile.gif. By the way, what're you doing here? I thought you were with Victoria, Shigure and Mr.Howl?"
Razzy
"No duh genius! If you don't want to get hit, then I suggest you respect the people that respect you."
"Sure, sure," Howl said, still wanting to talk back, but he didn't want to cause any more trouble.

-----------------

"Hmmm smile.gif . By the way, what're you doing here? I thought you were with Victoria, Shigure and Mr.Howl?"

"I came to look for you!" Heather said, "The others are..." she looked behind her, "...that way."
Little Washu
"Sure, sure," Howl said, still wanting to talk back, but he didn't want to cause any more trouble.
"I can still sense the cockiness in your voice. But I'll let it go for now."

"I came to look for you!" Heather said, "The others are..." she looked behind her, "...that way."

"Well, the reason that I left was to get away from them."

Steel Heart Alchemist- Your Pokemon thread is gone. What happened?
Razzy
Howl looked at Shigure. Again Howl wanted to talk back, but said nothing.

-------------------------

"Well, the reason that I left was to get away from them."

"Why?" Heather asked.

Little Washu- It was merged with this thread smile.gif

Little Washu
"Why?" Heather asked.

"Because I wanted to be alone. Why?"
Razzy
Heather said, "I was just wondering..."
Little Washu
Heather said, "I was just wondering..."

"It's okay." Kakashi said, not really paying attention.

Sorry I haven't been on all day. I've been playing Pokemon pearl. I finally beat the Elite 4 and now I only have 1 ledgendary to catch! Man, this thing is hard to catch T^T
Razzy
"It's okay." Kakashi said, not really paying attention.

"Wanna go back?" Heather asked.

Little Washu-I was wondering where you've been all day. o.O I know I've said this a million times, but you're really fast... (BTW, did you get that PM I sent you? I'm not sure if I sent it or not; I was talking on the phone while I was typing... ^^U)
Little Washu
"Wanna go back?" Heather asked.

"Not yet................"

Steel Heart Alchemist- Thank you. And no, but you can re-send it if you'd like smile.gif.
Razzy
"Okay," Heather said, then she sat on the floor. "What do you wanna do?"

------------------

"She's lost," Victoria said to herself, panicking and pacing back and forth, "I know it."
Howl still remained silent.
Little Washu
"She's lost," Victoria said to herself, panicking and pacing back and forth, "I know it."
Howl still remained silent.

"Well if we don;t find her I'm sure Kakashi can!" Shigure said, trying to sound re-assuring. He looked at Howl, expecting another cruel remark.

"I dunno." Kakashi said.
Razzy
"Well if we don;t find her I'm sure Kakashi can!" Shigure said, trying to sound re-assuring. He looked at Howl, expecting another cruel remark.

"Yeah, you're right," Victoria stopped pacing. "I always worry myself too much."
Howl said nothing.

---------------

"We could play a game!" Heather suggested. "Let's play tag, or hide-and-seek, or house, or truth or dare, or..." she thought for a moment. "Never mind. I'm out of ideas."
Little Washu
"We could play a game!" Heather suggested. "Let's play tag, or hide-and-seek, or house, or truth or dare, or..." she thought for a moment. "Never mind. I'm out of ideas."

"Tag, house, Truth or dare? I haven't ever heard of half of these games hahahaha."
Razzy
"Tag, house, Truth or dare? I haven't ever heard of half of these games hahahaha."

"What?!" Heather said, a bit shocked, "How could you not know what they are?"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.