Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
Lemme' guess, you saw your fear? Bet'cha I'm right!"

"Uh. Um," Howl paused, then said, "Yeah, I did."
Little Washu
"Uh. Um," Howl paused, then said, "Yeah, I did."

"Nyaha! I knew it." Ka*kashi said. "But anyway, I only saw Obito once so you probably won't see her again."
Tato
One day,Tato appears and says '' i am the best fox squirrl" but minuets later Ka*kashi comes over and says "well no Naruto is".Tato says but im a fox Squirrl see Squirrl "
Little Washu
One day,Tato appears and says '' i am the best fox squirrl" but minuets later Ka*kashi comes over and says "well no Naruto is".Tato says but im a fox Squirrl see Squirrl
"

1.) You can't play other people's characters. You can only play your own. I have Ka*kashi so no one else can play him.

2.) You have to go along with the story, no randomness.
Razzy
"But anyway, I only saw Obito once so you probably won't see her again."

"Huh?! How did you know who-?!" Howl said, then quickly calmed down.
"...But we saw Vincent twice," Heather said quietly.
Little Washu
"Huh?! How did you know who-?!" Howl said, then quickly calmed down.
"I just know a little about everything." Ka*kashi said simply.

"...But we saw Vincent twice," Heather said quietly.

"You do have a a point......." Ka*kashi pondered.

My 1st AMV is coming along REALLY well!
Razzy
"I just know a little about everything." Ka*kashi said simply.
"Of course you do," Howl said sarcastically.

"You do have a a point......." Ka*kashi pondered.

"Yes, I do!" Heather said.

Ooh! An AMV! What's it about? =D
Little Washu
"Of course you do," Howl said sarcastically.
"You know it!" Ka*kashi exclaimed, missing the sarcasm.

"Yes, I do!" Heather said.

"Yes you do." Ka*kashi said. "By the way, when are we gonna see that guy again? I wanna give'im a piece of my mind."
"Careful Ka*kashi, if you give him too much there might not be anything left." Shigure said, jokingly.

Ooh! An AMV! What's it about? =D

The video part is from Naruto (of course) and the music is 'Ready Steady go!' from FMA, but the full version. I'm also working on a Wolf's Rain one to the song 'Fully Alive' by Flyleaf.
Tato
ok im cofused whats going on but im rp ing Tato from nasuka
Little Washu
ok im cofused whats going on but im rp ing Tato from nasuka

Here's what's going on:

there are a bunch of people stuck in a castle where yous see your worst nightmare. Just make Tato come in anywhere.
Razzy
"By the way, when are we gonna see that guy again? I wanna give'im a piece of my mind."

"I don't know..." Victoria said, "But I don't think he's real... or any other 'fears' that we see in this castle."
"Hm," Howl said, thinking about this.
"But what about the fire?" Heather asked. "That was real!"
"Oh yeah, I guess you're right, Heather" Victoria said.
Little Washu
"I don't know..." Victoria said, "But I don't think he's real... or any other 'fears' that we see in this castle."
"Hm," Howl said, thinking about this.
"But what about the fire?" Heather asked. "That was real!"
"Oh yeah, I guess you're right, Heather" Victoria said.

"Well, I hope he is so he can feel my fist in his face. As for the fire, that was most definitely real. That poor li'l spider....." Ka*kashi said, remembering the spider he had accidentally killed.
Tato
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" says Tato. "brenden gerbouski kissed me AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
some one save me anyone Ka*kashiHELP ME !!!!!!!!!
Little Washu
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" says Tato. "brenden gerbouski kissed me AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
some one save me anyone Ka*kashiHELP ME !!!!!!!!!

You can't say that! That's spam! You can get banned for that! I said you have to go along with the story-line! You have to be serious! And I think Brendon is going to be quite angry that you said his last name online! That's illegal! Well, you spelled it wrong anyway.
Tato
sry !!! im being stupid who cares about his last name ind how spell it btw it wuz a bad dream anyway sry ppls idn how this runs
Little Washu
QUOTE(Tato @ Mar 19 2007, 02:54 PM) [snapback]519692[/snapback]
sry !!! im being stupid who cares about his last name ind how spell it btw it wuz a bad dream anyway sry ppls idn how this runs

*sigh* Okay Alyssa, do you want me to make an thread so that you can post your random thoughts?
Popogeejo
And I think Brendon is going to be quite angry that you said his last name online! That's illegal!

I'm a lawyer and saying peoples surnames on the internet is most certainly illegal.
Razzy
"Well, I hope he is so he can feel my fist in his face.

"Well, that's... nice," Victoria said, trying to find a word for it.
Howl sighed, "I still want to know why these... 'occurances' happen in this castle. It's bizarre."
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"Well I din't see anything that scared me yet.." said Syuusuke thoughtfully. "But The State sent me here and I'm a State Alchemist and I have to investigate the strange occurences happening in this area." explained Syuusuke.
Little Washu
"Well, that's... nice," Victoria said, trying to find a word for it.
"Thank you, I think so too." Ka*kashi said.

Howl sighed, "I still want to know why these... 'occurances' happen in this castle. It's bizarre."

"Who knows?" Ka*kashi said plainly. "It could be a curse or something."

"Well I din't see anything that scared me yet.." said Syuusuke thoughtfully. "But The State sent me here and I'm a State Alchemist and I have to investigate the strange occurences happening in this area." explained Syuusuke.

"Well then you're in the right place." Ka*kashi said to Syuusuke. "This place is crazy. What I still don't get is, if I hate it so much why don't I leave? Sometimes I just don't get myself....."

"Hmm.. maybe this place was built to torment unwanted guests.." said Syuusuke thoughtfully.
Razzy
"But The State sent me here and I'm a State Alchemist and I have to investigate the strange occurences happening in this area." explained Syuusuke.
"Alchemists are bad," Heather said quietly. Victoria shot a look towards Heather that could only mean, 'Shut your mouth.' and Heather said no more.

What I still don't get is, if I hate it so much why don't I leave? Sometimes I just don't get myself....."

"Hm, I sort of know what you mean..." Victoria said to Ka*kashi. Sometimes she wished this was all just a bad dream and that she would somehow wake from it, but then she would find herself thinking that this wasn't true. It seemed to her like this place was wonderful; like there was no other place like it. 'This place is much better than living in my own neighborhood...,' Victoria thought.

"Hmm.. maybe this place was built to torment unwanted guests.." said Syuusuke thoughtfully.

"Well, if the people who built this place don't want unwanted guests coming in, then there must be something here that they obviously don't want anyone to see," Howl said.

Reya-chan
((Kay, i still have no idea what the fugnuggets is goin' on, so i'll just do another random post!))

Amanda: *Looks around* hey, where is everyone?
Mira: *looks around and can't find Zidane* .....WHERE'S BIG BROTHER?!?!? *Cries*

((OOC: Technically, Zidane and Mira are cousins, but Mira likes to call Zidane her 'Big brother' and Millia and Garnet her 'Big sisters', and, even though she's a Ninja genius, she has her 'Lil kid moments XD

......and, I'm gonna tell Kemana to get off her Lazy @$$ and update!))
Little Washu
Ka*kashi sighed. "I'm bored. Well Shigure, think you've investigated enough?"
"Yeah, C'mon we'll leave now."
Razzy
Ka*kashi sighed. "I'm bored. Well Shigure, think you've investigated enough?"
"Yeah, C'mon we'll leave now."

"Huh?" Heather said, looking at Shigure, then Ka*kashi. "...Leave?"
'Oh no...' Victoria thought, knowing that Heather was getting upset.
"...Don't leave..." Heather said sadly.
"I'd like to know first what you've found out." said Syuusuke politely.
Little Washu
"...Don't leave..." Heather said sadly.
Shigure looked at Ka*kashi, then Heather. "We have to, I came to investigate for my family. I brought Ka*kashi in case something dangerous were to happen, I can't fight." Shigure explained in the nicest way he could. "I need to tell Akito everything. I have to do this." Shigure said. Ka*kashi looked away, but remained silent.

"I'd like to know first what you've found out." said Syuusuke politely.

"You've got a brain, two legs and a heart-beat what's stopping you from finding out on your own?" Ka*kashi asked.

I found a funny picture of Ka*kashi, I have no clue what he's doing:

"Since I'm investigating I'd like to hear as well what you've found out, I don't like missing some stuff.." said Syuusuke.
Razzy
Shigure looked at Ka*kashi, then Heather. "We have to, I came to investigate for my family. I brought Ka*kashi in case something dangerous were to happen, I can't fight." Shigure explained in the nicest way he could. "I need to tell Akito everything. I have to do this." Shigure said. Ka*kashi looked away, but remained silent.

"No...," Heather said, then she walked up to Ka*kashi and tugged his arm lightly, "You can't leave..."
Victoria didn't say anything, but the sight of seeing Heather upset made her upset.
Little Washu
"Since I'm investigating I'd like to hear as well what you've found out, I don't like missing some stuff.." said Syuusuke.
"Well," Shigure began. "That's a shame for you, because I've discovered nothing. Ka*kashi is the one who gathered information for me and I doubt that he'll give you any."

"No...," Heather said, then she walked up to Ka*kashi and tugged his arm lightly, "You can't leave..."

"If Shigure leaves, then I just.......I can't very well stay here without him. I've gathered all the information for him. I can't.........." Ka*kashi looked pleadingly at Shigure.
"I guess...........I can go and you can stay." Shigure said. "But only if you promise to gather more, then relay all information to me when you get back, okay?" Shigure smiled.
Razzy
"I guess...........I can go and you can stay." Shigure said. "But only if you promise to gather more, then relay all information to me when you get back, okay?" Shigure smiled.

Heather looked a bit happier. "So you can stay?" She asked Ka*kashi. Then she was sad again and asked, "...But ...Shigure leaves?" She looked at Shigure.
"So Shigure-san has nothing while Ka*kashi-san has the information.." thought Syuusuke. "Shigure-san I'd like to help as well seeing that your family needs information as well I'll tell you what I find out if you tell me what you find out." said Syuusuke.
Little Washu
Heather looked a bit happier. "So you can stay?" She asked Ka*kashi. Then she was sad again and asked, "...But ...Shigure leaves?" She looked at Shigure.

"If you want, I can stay and Ka*kashi can leave. Then he can give Akito all the info. If Akito doesn't get that info soon, he'll get very angry. And he does terrible things when he's angry." Shigure said.
"Yeah, and he does tend to get quite vexed very often." Ka*kashi agreed.

I added a picture of Ka'kashi as a kid on my sig, he's so cute! He's waving at something...
Razzy
"If you want, I can stay and Ka*kashi can leave.
Heather looked at Ka*kashi, then at Shigure. "Uh..." She didn't like picking favorites, and Victoria knew this. Victoria and Howl stared silently at Heather and after a moment, Heather said "Ah! Stop pressuring me!"

I added a picture of Ka'kashi as a kid on my sig, he's so cute! He's waving at something...

Awww, how cute!!! X3
"Who's this Akito by the way?" asked Syuusuke.
Little Washu
"So Shigure-san has nothing while Ka*kashi-san has the information.." thought Syuusuke. "Shigure-san I'd like to help as well seeing that your family needs information as well I'll tell you what I find out if you tell me what you find out." said Syuusuke.
"Thanks but no thanks." Shigure said. "I've got all the help I need. Right Ka*kashi?"

Heather looked at Ka*kashi, then at Shigure. "Uh..." She didn't like picking favorites, and Victoria knew this. Victoria and Howl stared silently at Heather and after a moment, Heather said "Ah! Stop pressuring me!"

"Ummm, if you wanna stay I can leave." Ka*kashi said. "I don't know what to dooooo!"

"Who's this Akito by the way?" asked Syuusuke.
"No one you need to know about." Shigure said, acting like it was no big deal.

Awww, how cute!!! X3

He is isn't he?
Ailuro
*interferes with RP for a second*

Kakashi, Kakashi, Kakashi. I personally don't see what's so great about him. smile.gif
Razzy
"Ummm, if you wanna stay I can leave."
"Don't leave, Kakashi!" Heather said.

Ka*kashi said. "I don't know what to dooooo!"

"Why are you making such a big deal out of nothing?," Howl said, tired of watching the 'madness', "It's a simple decision. Just... decide already!"

Kakashi
^ Hey, it works now
Thank you, Ailuro laugh.gif
Little Washu
"Why are you making such a big deal out of nothing?," Howl said, tired of watching the 'madness', "It's a simple decision. Just... decide already!"
Kakashi was taken back by Howl's sudden out-burst. "Okay okay." he said. "I guess I'll leave."

"Don't leave, Kakashi!" Heather said.

"Sorry, Mr. Howl seems quite irritated." Kakashi said. "I guess I'll go tell Akito." Kakashi said and then turned to walk away.

Kakashi, Kakashi, Kakashi. I personally don't see what's so great about him. smile.gif

Thank You! BTW, I dunno. I just like him.
"Okay." shrugged Syuusuke.

----------

Razzy
"Okay okay." he said. "I guess I'll leave."
"No!" Heather shouted. "No, no no!"

"Sorry, Mr. Howl seems quite irritated." Kakashi aid.

Victoria gave Howl a look that meant, 'What did you do?!'. Howl just looked back and said to her quietly, "What? I didn't do anything!"
Victoria just sighed. If Kakashi left, she knew she would have to listen to Heather's continuous(sp?) whining.

That's my last post for tonight! See you later, miracle flame alchemist and Little Washu happy.gif

"Is Kakashi-san and Shigure-san going to leave?" asked Syuusuke.
Little Washu
"No!" Heather shouted. "No, no no!"

Victoria gave Howl a look that meant, 'What did you do?!'. Howl just looked back and said to her quietly, "What? I didn't do anything!"
Victoria just sighed. If Kakashi left, she knew she would have to listen to Heather's continuous(sp?) whining.
"Is Kakashi-san and Shigure-san going to leave?" asked Syuusuke.

Kakashi listened to all the people talking about him and Shigure. "Agh! I don't know what you all want me to do!" Kakashi said. He dropped to his knees and held his head as if he had a head ache.
"Kakashi-san are you alright?" asked Syuusuke rushing towards Kakashi.
Little Washu
"Kakashi-san are you alright?" asked Syuusuke rushing towards Kakashi.

"Ohhhh, I don't know." Kakashi said."I'm just too confused.........."
"Do you want to eat anything?" asked Syuusuke.
Razzy
Kakashi listened to all the people talking about him and Shigure. "Agh! I don't know what you all want me to do!" Kakashi said. He dropped to his knees and held his head as if he had a head ache.

"Don't go!" Heather shouted. After a moment, she started crying.
"Be quiet, Heather!" Victoria said, agitated. Then, to Shigure and Kakashi, she said, "...Uh, no offense to you, Shigure, but Heather will be really upset- well, more upset- if Kakashi leaves..."
Little Washu
"Do you want to eat anything?" asked Syuusuke.
"I already ate." Kakashi said.

"Don't go!" Heather shouted. After a moment, she started crying.
"Be quiet, Heather!" Victoria said, agitated. Then, to Shigure and Kakashi, she said, "...Uh, no offense to you, Shigure, but Heather will be really upset- well, more upset- if Kakashi leaves..."

"I understand." Shigure said, smiling. "But why is that?" He wondered aloud.
Razzy
"I understand." Shigure said, smiling. "But why is that?" He wondered aloud.

Victoria shrugged, "I dunno."
"Why is what?" Heather said to Shigure, after calming down and listening what he had said.
Little Washu
Victoria shrugged, "I dunno."
"Why is what?" Heather said to Shigure, after calming down and listening what he had said.

"Nothing, nothing." Shigure said. "Well then, this will be hard. I have to get all that stuff to Akito, but Kakashi has the information. I could stay, then Akito would get it faster."
"Then it's settled." Kakashi said. "I'll go." He got up and started to leave, then said. "Um, which way is out?" he asked.
"Well," Shigure said. "Looks like no ones leaving until we find the way out."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.