Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"...It's nothing," Howl said back.
"Are you sure?" Ka*kashi said as he narrowed his eyes at Howl. "Oh that reminds me." He said and pulled his headband back over his Sharingan eye. "Can't go and use up all my chakra now, can I?"

"Fine," Howl sighed.

"Oooh, 'Mr. Enthusiastic' I see. Well don't get too excited." Ka*kashi said sarcasticly.

"I'll go, too," Victoria said.
"Well that's about everyone. Are you going Shigure?" Ka*kashi asked Shigure.
"Hm, might as well go." He said.

I would watch, but I have to go to a sleepover/birthday party on Saturday.

Eh, well there's always next week smile.gif. I wish there were 2 new eps, I can never wait a whole week laugh.gif Which reminds me that I have to get a space in a tape so I can record it. (Awww, that means no going over to Chris's this Saturday) On a re-run that I saw today, my brother laughed himself off the couch at what Ka*kashi said laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Razzy
"Are you sure?" Ka*kashi said as he narrowed his eyes at Howl.

"Yes, I'm sure." Howl said.

"Let's go!" Heather shouted, running towards the door.
Victoria and Howl followed Heather, but they did not go as fast as her.
Little Washu
Ka*kashi and Shigure walked towords the door while following Howl, Victoria and Heather. Shigure noticed that Ka*kashi was faling behind him by a few feet. "Ka*kashi? Is something the matter?" Shigure asked.
"Huh? Oh no, it's nothing. Really." Ka*kashi said, still pondering what Howl was going to say to him.

Razzy
Heather ran ahead of the others and Victoria yelled, "Hey! Don't go so fast! We don't want you to get lost!"
Just then, a panicky thought came into Victoria's mind. 'Are Heather's parents looking for us? Are they worried about us? '
Victoria realized she was falling behind, so she walked a bit faster. She then thought, 'Oh no, am I going to get in trouble?! Heather is my responsiblility, after all. What are they going to say when, or if, they find us here? They're definitely going to be angry with me. '
Little Washu
Shigure looked at Victoria. "You look worried, is something wrong? Man, if I didn't know better Heather, Howl and I are the only ones that aren't looking like we just lost our best friend." Shigure laughed. "Hey Ka*kashi!" Shigure called behind him. "You might wanna catch up! Sometime before I'm 50 would be a nice little addition to that!" Ka*kashi looked up from staring at his feet as he walked.
"Uhhhh, I'm fine back here, thanks."

Well, I officially found one of my favorite Naruto scenes to day. It was rather funny. My brother chocked on pop because of it. It was like:

Ka*kashi: "Hmmm, even in the beggining Sakura was rather good at controlling and maintaining her chakra."

Naruto: "Hey, are you saying she's better than me?"

Ka*kashi: *says in a sarcastic tone* "Nooooo, you're the greatest"
Razzy
Shigure looked at Victoria. "You look worried, is something wrong?

Victoria was actually going to shout 'Yes! ', but she didn't want to worry anyone or make them think she was crazy. "I'm fine," she lied.
Heather stopped running ahead and looked at Ka*kashi. "What's the matter?"
Little Washu
Victoria was actually going to shout 'Yes! ', but she didn't want to worry anyone or make them think she was crazy. "I'm fine," she lied.
"You're sure?" Shigure asked. "Cause you know, we're all friends here. You can tell us stuff you know." He said, then looked back. "Ka*kashi hurry up! By the time you get up here, I'll have gone senile!" Shigure jokingly called back.

Heather stopped running ahead and looked at Ka*kashi. "What's the matter?"

Ka*kashi looked up. "Huh?" He has to think about what she said for a minuet, being so far back and all. "Oh it's nothing." He said after realising that she asked if he was okay. "Hmmmm, both Howl and Victoria seem quite tense." He thought.
EdwardisMyLover
May I join????????? unsure.gif
Little Washu
Edwardismylover- Sure, but you'd better read all 44 pages cause there's too much to explain laugh.gif.........no really. Here are the characters (not fan made) who are taken.

Ed Elric from FMA -Kemana (I'm sure you know him)

Neji Hyuga from Naruto -Reya Chan (Reya-chan can provide you with a pic)

Howl from Howl's Moving Castle -Steel Heart Alchemist (STH can provide you with a pic)

Shigure Sohma from Fruits Basket -Me (He's not in it much)

Ka*kashi Hatake from Naruto -Me (He's become a main character, here's him)

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Oh yeah, we're having trouble with Ka*kashi's name so you have to spell it like shown:

Ka*kashi
Razzy
EdwardisMyLover- Of course you can join! (But, like Little Washu said, you'll have to do a bit of reading so you know what's going on.)
My made-up characters are:

Heather- an 8 year old girl who is very energetic and she loves life. She wears a yellow dress and her brown hair is worn in two pigtails. And she carries a boomerang on her back.

Victoria- She is Heather's older cousin. She is 14 and she has long, black hair. She basically just wears a regular shirt and jeans.

"You're sure?" Shigure asked. "Cause you know, we're all friends here. You can tell us stuff you know."
"I'm fine," Victoria said again.

"Oh it's nothing." He said after realising that she asked if he was okay.

"Oh," Heather said, but she didn't run back up front. Instead, she just walked next to Ka*kashi.
'I wonder what's bothering him...' Victoria thought.
'What's up with Ka*kashi? ' Howl thought.
Little Washu
"Oh," Heather said, but she didn't run back up front. Instead, she just walked next to Ka*kashi.
'I wonder what's bothering him...' Victoria thought.
'What's up with Ka*kashi? ' Howl thought.

Ka*kashi looked at Victoria and Howl. "I'm serious! Really! I'm fine. Just lost in thought." He said. Ka*kashi looked at Heather. "I thought you were up there? Is something the matter?" Ka*kashi asked Heather, finding it weird that he was the one asking 'what's the matter' now.

Oh yeah, I down-loaded FireFox as my internet browser, and I still can't type in Ka*kashi. Man, I wonder what it is if it's not the browser...
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Can I join...?
Razzy
"I thought you were up there? Is something the matter?" Ka*kashi asked Heather, finding it weird that he was the one asking 'what's the matter' now.

"Im great!" Heather said. Truthfully, she just felt like walking with Ka*kashi.

miracle flame- Sure you can join! You already have characters, correct? Or would you like to be new characters? Just make sure you read a few of the most recent pages so you know what's going on. happy.gif
Little Washu
Miracle_Flame_Alchemist, You're already playing L and Train right? I'm guessing you'll want to play Sysuske tongue.gif.

"I'm great!" Heather said. Truthfully, she just felt like walking with Ka*kashi.

"Well that's good." Ka*kashi said. "Hey, just wondering, but what are we gonna do now? I mean, we've probably explored at least half of this place. Soooooo, is there anything any of you wanna do?"
Razzy
"Hey, just wondering, but what are we gonna do now? I mean, we've probably explored at least half of this place

"You're right." Heather said, then sat on the floor, "I'm bored."
Victoria stopped, instead of continuing to walk. Heather might not stand up for a while; she was very stubborn.
Howl stopped, too.
"Come on, Heather. Stand up, please," Victoria said.
"I can't... I'm bored." Heather said.
'Ugh... this better not be like the time she pretended to be dead...' Victoria thought.
Howl then suddenly disappeared.
"Huh?" Victoria shouted. "W-Where'd he go?"
Little Washu
"You're right." Heather said, then sat on the floor, "I'm bored."
Victoria stopped, instead of continuing to walk. Heather might not stand up for a while; she was very stubborn.
Howl stopped, too.
"Come on, Heather. Stand up, please," Victoria said.
"I can't... I'm bored." Heather said.
'Ugh... this better not be like the time she pretended to be dead...' Victoria thought.
Howl then suddenly disappeared.
"Huh?" Victoria shouted. "W-Where'd he go?"

"Ahhhh! Mr.Howl just disappeared! Ohhh, what to do what to do?" Ka*kashi said as though he would start pacing back and forth.
Razzy
Howl suddenly appeared behind Ka*kashi. "Boo!"

That was short. laugh.gif
Little Washu
Howl suddenly appeared behind Ka*kashi. "Boo!"

Ka*kashi ran around in a circle, really fast, while yelling ;
"OhMyGod! OhMyGod!". Also really fast. Soon he was out of energy and fell to his knees. "Are.............you.....trying to.............kill me?!" Ka*kashi demanded of Howl, while pausing in between words to breath.
Razzy
"Are.............you.....trying to.............kill me?!" Ka*kashi demanded of Howl, while pausing in between words to breath.

"Maybe," Howl said with a sly grin.
Then he added, "I... just thought I saw something over there, so I went to investigate." He shrugged. "It was my imagination."
Little Washu
"Maybe," Howl said with a sly grin.
Then he added, "I... just thought I saw something over there, so I went to investigate." He shrugged. "It was my imagination."

Ka*kashi stared at Howl for a minuet. "You're crazy." He said while slowly shaking his head back and forth.

Aren't my additions to my sig awsome? I'm gonna see how many people will go along with the Ka*kashi-chibi part tongue.gif
Razzy
Ka*kashi stared at Howl for a minuet. "You're crazy." He said while slowly shaking his head back and forth.

"Yes I am," Howl agreed. He then turned his head as if he heard something and disappered. ((again))

I really like the Ka*kashi: My Anti Drug laugh.gif
Little Washu
"Yes I am," Howl agreed. He then turned his head as if he heard something and disappeared. ((again))

Ka*kashi got up and looked around. "Okay?! Where are you gonna come from now huh?!" He spun around a few times to see where Howl would come from. Then he gave up. "Ahh, Mr.Howl! Please don't scare me again!!!!" he whined.
Of course so now I won't be playing as L and Train anymore since now I'm gonna play as Syusuke!! happy.gif

-------

Syusuke walked along a dark hallway trying to find out where he was. He looked around a found a small group of people. "Excuse me but do you what this place is?" asked Syusuke politely.
Little Washu
Syusuke walked along a dark hallway trying to find out where he was. He looked around a found a small group of people. "Excuse me but do you what this place is?" asked Syusuke politely.

"Kid, if I were you, I'd leave. Right now." Ka*kashi said.

Miracle_Flame_Alchemist ~ When you type in Ka*kashi's name, remember to put the * in between the Ka and the Kashi. We're having problems with his name.....

Now check out my sig! It's full of Ka*kashi randomness!
okay

-----

Shusuke raised his eyebrows in surprise at what Ka*kashi had said. "And what would be the reason sir?" asked Shusuke still smiling and all.
Razzy
Howl 'transported' himself to an abandoned hallway somewhere near the hallway where Ka*kashi and the others were. He could have sworn that he saw the Witch of the Waste here.
'But that's impossible. ' Howl thought, 'Unless the rumors about this place were true...'
He looked and saw the Witch of the Waste ((before she lost her powers)) standing on the opposite side of the hall.

--------------
"Hi, mister!" Heather said to Syusuke.
"Um, hi," Victoria said.

I probably won't be posting for most of today and tomorrow. I'm going to a birthday party, and if my brother hogs the computer, I won't be on for very long...

Reya-chan
((OOC: Sorry I haven't updated in so long, My cousin hogs the comp sleep.gif;

and Kemana's, well, Kemana, A.K.A. Probably to lazy to get off her @$$ and update XD, right now, this is just a boredom update))

Amanda: *notices Vivi* O_O ...VIIIIIIIIIVIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *super glomp!*

Vivi: Um...Nice to see you again too, Amanda-san

all: *sweatdrop*
Little Washu
Reya-chan: You probably have no clue what's going in right? laugh.gif

Ka*kashi looked at Syusuke. "You don't wanna know." He sighed. "Man.......... the people just keep on comin'." Ka*kashi turned around. "Wow,I'm surprised Mr.Howl hasn't scared me to death yet........."
Reya-chan
((Barely XD))
Razzy
Howl looked at the Witch of the Waste. 'Is this an illusion? ' He thought, a bit frightened. 'Oh well...' He charged towards the Witch of the Waste, ready to attack, but she disappeared as soon as he got close to her. "Huh?!" Howl shouted. He looked around, but could not find her. He did not want to stay and wait for her to come back, so he went back to the hallway where the others were, feeling like a coward. "Hey," Howl said calmly, trying not to scare Ka*kashi again. Then he turned to Syusuke, "And who are you?"
"Where were you?" Heather shouted.
But Howl didn't give any response.
Little Washu
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Mar 17 2007, 09:11 AM) [snapback]518731[/snapback]
Howl looked at the Witch of the Waste. 'Is this an illusion? ' He thought, a bit frightened. 'Oh well...' He charged towards the Witch of the Waste, ready to attack, but she disappeared as soon as he got close to her. "Huh?!" Howl shouted. He looked around, but could not find her. He did not want to stay and wait for her to come back, so he went back to the hallway where the others were, feeling like a coward. "Hey," Howl said calmly, trying not to scare Ka*kashi again. Then he turned to Syusuke, "And who are you?"
"Where were you?" Heather shouted.
But Howl didn't give any response.

"Hey there Mr. Howl! Ha! Didn't scare me this time." Ka*kashi said triumphantly. "Oh and this guy, I have no clue who'e is. But anyway, where'd you go?"

Tonights episode of 'Naruto' was awesome. But, you all must watch next Saturday's episode!!! It is a rare occasion indeed, Ka*kashi wears all black. A funeral. Man, I'm probably gonna cry, it'll be like Maes Hughes all over again.
"I'm Syusuke Asakura." said Syusuke.
Razzy
But anyway, where'd you go?"
"Uh," Howl paused, then he pointed in a random direction, "That way..."

"I'm Syusuke Asakura." said Syusuke.

"That's a cool name!" Heather shouted. "Much cooler than my name."
"...Which is Heather," Victoria said, who thought it would be nice to introduce themselves. "And I'm Victoria. It's nice to meet you, Syusuke."
Howl suddenly realized that Syusuke had spoken, so he said, "Nice to meet you."

I saw "Bridge to Terabithia". It was so sad...I cried. If you've read the book, it's much better than the book. I highly recommend seeing it.
Little Washu
"Uh," Howl paused, then he pointed in a random direction, "That way..."
"Well," Ka*kashi said. "I see you're a very informative person."

"That's a cool name!" Heather shouted. "Much cooler than my name."
"...Which is Heather," Victoria said, who thought it would be nice to introduce themselves. "And I'm Victoria. It's nice to meet you, Syusuke."
Howl suddenly realized that Syusuke had spoken, so he said, "Nice to meet you."

"I like the name Heather." Ka*kashi said. "Syusuke huh?" Ka*kashi said. "Sounds like Sasuke."

My friend told me about 'Bridge to Terabithia'. He said they should make a second one, he's already planned out how it's going to be, and it sounds really good. I've never seen it, but I bet I'd cry laugh.gif
"Uh.. thank you very much for the comment Heather-san.." said Syusuke not kowing how to react. "Oh hello Ka*kashi-san, Victoria-san and... excuse me but who are you?" asked Syusuke to Howl, wondering who was this Sasuke Ka*kashi had mentioned.
Little Washu
Ka*kashi looked at Syusuke. "Sasuke was the name of a student of mine." he explained.
"Oh.." said Syusuke. "So Ka*kashi-san what do you do for a living and how old are you?" asked Syusuke curiously.
Little Washu
"Oh.." said Syusuke. "So Ka*kashi-san what do you do for a living and how ol are you?" asked Syusuke curiously.

"I'm a ninja, and no, I haven't had any alcohol this evening." Ka*kashi said, thinking Syusuke would think he was crazy. I'm also a teacher who trains younger ninja into stronger ninja, and I'm a former ANBU. As for my age, I'm 26." Ka*kashi explained. ((Yes that is his real age.))
"Saa.. that's pretty interesting." said Syusuke smiling pleasantly.
Little Washu
"Saa.. that's pretty interesting." said Syusuke smiling pleasantly.

"What's he smiling at?" Ka*kashi thought, retracing his thoughts to think if he had said anything funny.

Sorry, I gotta go. It's 1:00 AM where I am and I have a dentist appointment tomarrow to get my braces tightened >.<
Razzy
"I like the name Heather." Ka*kashi said.
"Thanks!" Heather said, "I like the name Ka*kashi.... and Frank."
'Frank?...' Victoria thought.

"Oh hello Ka*kashi-san, Victoria-san and... excuse me but who are you?" asked Syusuke to Howl, wondering who was this Sasuke Ka*kashi had mentioned.

"Oh...my name is Howl...," Howl said, lost in thought.
"So, Syusuke," Victoria said, "What brings you here?"

Little Washu- I have braces, too >_< They're terrible, wicked things.
Little Washu
"So, Syusuke," Victoria said, "What brings you here?"
"Hey, just a question, but what brought all of us here? I mean, Shigure had to investigate and brought me with'im, but what about all of the rest of ya's?" Ka*kashi asked. Shigure, who had been silent the whole time, nodded solemnly.

Little Washu- I have braces, too >_< They're terrible, wicked things.

Yes they are, but the orthodontists do over-load the 'You can't eat all this' list. I can still eat gum XD!
Razzy
"Hey, just a question, but what brought all of us here?

Howl held out the key silently.
"Um..." Victoria paused uneasily.
"Vicky dared me to go in here," Heather said.
Victoria: *uneasy laugh* *sweatdrop*

Yeah, but I still don't chew gum. I just don't like it that much. Also, they kept stressing the fact that I should "brush my teeth after every meal", which I do, anyways.
Little Washu
"Um..." Victoria paused uneasily.
"Vicky dared me to go in here," Heather said.
Victoria: *uneasy laugh* *sweatdrop*
Ka*kashi looked at Victoria. "Ummm, is there a reason behind that dare?"

Howl held out the key silently.

"What's wrong Mr.Howl? You're awfully quite all'of a sudden."
Razzy
Ka*kashi looked at Victoria. "Ummm, is there a reason behind that dare?"
"Uhh...not really. I was just bored," Victoria said uneasily.

"What's wrong Mr.Howl? You're awfully quite all'of a sudden."

"Nothing's wrong," Howl said, still in thought.
Little Washu
"Uhh...not really. I was just bored," Victoria said uneasily.
Ka*kashi: *anime fall*

"Nothing's wrong," Howl said, still in thought.

"No! Somethings wrong!" Ka*kashi said stubbornly.
Razzy
"No! Somethings wrong!" Ka*kashi said stubbornly.

Howl sighed, instead of saying 'Nothing's wrong' again.
"Well...," He started, "It's just that I think there's something odd about this place." He briefly and nervously looked around.
Little Washu
Howl sighed, instead of saying 'nothings wrong' again.
"Well...," He started, "It's just that I think there's something odd about this place." He briefly and nervously looked around.

"Noooo, really? I hadn't noticed." Ka*kashi said sarcastically. "If it's called 'The Nightmare Castle', chances are it's going to be odd. Lemme' guess, you saw your fear? Bet'cha I'm right!"
Tato
omg little washu read my comment
Little Washu
omg little washu read my comment

Don't be a spammer! This isn't the place for this, you should join us though, you'll have fun. I did read it, call me later and explain what it means. OKAY PEOPLE, SPAMMING OVER!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.