Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"Thanks!" Heather said, eating it quickly.
"Thanks," Victoria said, eating it a bit more slowly than Heather had.
"No, thanks," Howl said. ((Remember, Howl doesn't eat much.))
"You're welcome, you're welcome and are you sure? Because this might be the only food we'll get in awhile." Shigure warned Howl.

"Are you feeling better?" Victoria asked Kakashi as he entered.

"Much better. Food definitly was the problem." Kakashi sighed. "Oh, Mr.Howl when did you get here? I didn't realise you were here, too hungry. Sorry" Kakashi said to Howl.
Razzy
"You're welcome, you're welcome and are you sure? Because this might be the only food we'll get in awhile." Shigure warned Howl.
"I'm sure," Howl said.

"Oh, Mr.Howl when did you get here? I didn't realise you were here, too hungry. Sorry" Kakashi said to Howl.

"I just got here," Howl said.
'Hm, what's with his mask?...' Howl wondered to himself.
Little Washu
"I'm sure," Howl said.
"Okay." Shigure said. "If you're completly sure. Heather, Victoria, would either of you like it?" Shigure asked.

'Hm, what's with his mask?...' Howl wondered to himself.

"It's bit hard to explain." Kakashi said. "About my mask and why I where it and all. You probably wouldn't care tongue.gif."
Razzy
"Okay." Shigure said. "If you're completly sure. Heather, Victoria, would either of you like it?" Shigure asked.
"No thanks," Victoria said.
"I want some!" Heather shouted. (a bit rudely)

"It's bit hard to explain." Kakashi said. "About my mask and why I where it and all. You probably wouldn't care ."

"Hm," Howl said, not seeming to be satisfied with Kakashi's answer. 'And he can read minds...? Interesting...' he thought.
Little Washu
"No thanks," Victoria said.
"I want some!" Heather shouted. (a bit rudely)
"Okay." Shigure said and handed Heather the bread. "Wow, you and Kakashi have to be the only hungry ones here." Shigure said to Heather.

"Hm," Howl said, not seeming to be satisfied with Kakashi's answer. 'And he can read minds...? Interesting...' he thought.

"Huh? What's interestng?" Kakashi asked Howl. "Oops! Sorry about that. I do that unintentionally. It's because of my Sharingan." Kakashi explained to Howl. "That's why my headband is this way." Kakashi explained while pointing to his headband.

Like so:

He's so adorable wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Razzy
"Okay." Shigure said and handed Heather the bread. "Wow, you and Kakashi have to be the only hungry ones here." Shigure said to Heather.
"Uh-huh!" Heather said, eating the bread.

"Huh? What's interestng?" Kakashi asked Howl. "Oops! Sorry about that. I do that unintentionally. It's because of my Sharingan." Kakashi explained to Howl. "That's why my headband is this way." Kakashi explained while pointing to his headband.

"Hm," Howl said again. After a while, he asked Kakashi, "What's Sharingan ?"
Little Washu
"Uh-huh!" Heather said, eating the bread.
"Yes." Shigure said. "You two are very much alike, I can see why you'd become friends."

"Hm," Howl said again. After a while, he asked Kakashi, "What's Sharingan ?"

"It seems I'll be showing it off alot tonight." Kakashi said while putting his hand on the edge of his headband and pulling it up. "This is my Sharingan."

This is what Kakashi's sharingan looks like:

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I had to go find a pic of Kakashi's sharingan. At first all I could fine was Sasuke's >.< But the one above is Kakashi's.
Razzy
"Yes." Shigure said. "You two are very much alike, I can see why you'd become friends."
"Huh? Alike?" Heather looked at Kakashi. "But he's nuch taller and older than me!"
"Um, he meant personality-wise, Heather..." Victoria said.
"Oh!" Heather said. "Cool!"

"It seems I'll be showing it off alot tonight." Kakashi said while putting his hand on the edge of his headband and pulling it up. "This is my Sharingan."

"Hm," Howl said (again). He studied Kakashi's Sharingan briefly. 'I can see it wasn't originally yours... So how did you get it? ' Howl thought, not wanting to say it out loud.
Little Washu
"Hm," Howl said (again). He studied Kakashi's Sharingan briefly. 'I can see it wasn't originally yours... So how did you get it?' Howl thought, not wanting to say it out loud.

"Ah, so you can tell." Kakashi said. "I'll summarize it breifly for you. It was a friend of mines. When we were on a mission (take note, this was when Kakashi was 12) to save Rin, the female member of our team, Obito was about to get hit with a kunai. I jumped in the way and lost my left eye. Later on, I was about to be crushed under a boulder but he saved me. Because I had just become a Jonin, he gave me his Sharingan as a congraulatory gift. And then he died. Of course, my sharingan is both a curse and a blessing." Kakashi said.
Razzy
"Ah, so you can tell." Kakashi said. "I'll summarize it breifly for you. It was a friend of mines. When we were on a mission (take note, this was when Kakashi was 12) to save Rin, the female member of our team, Obito was about to get hit with a kunai. I jumped in the way and lost my left eye. Later on, I was about to be crushed under a boulder but he saved me. Because I had just become a Jonin, he gave me his Sharingan as a congraulatory gift. And then he died. Of course, my sharingan is both a curse and a blessing." Kakashi said.

Howl nodded and said nothing. 'A curse?...' he thought.
Little Washu
Howl nodded and said nothing. 'A curse?...' he thought.

"Yeah, it's a blessing because it's given me quite the good reputation. It's also helped through tight situations. But then there is the bad part. I'm not of Uchiha blood. The Uchiha clan is where it's bloodline. My friend Obito's family name was Uchiha. Anyway, it's bad because it drains alot of chakra from me." Kakashi said. "That and when I was little I'd get made fun of cause I had one eye that made me look dead," he pointed to his black eye. "And the other made me look possesed." He pointed to his Sharingan. "It was rather annoying. And that's where my bad reputations came in, they say stuff like 'go back to the cemetary' and stuffs like that." Kakashi said, then laughed uneasily.

On another note, Yay! I'm a state alchemist now! I am 'The Terror of Death' alchemist! Ah, so happy is me tongue.gif
Razzy
"That and when I was little I'd get made fun of cause I had one eye that made me look dead," he pointed to his black eye. "And the other made me look possesed." He pointed to his Sharingan. "It was rather annoying. And that's where my bad reputations came in, they say stuff like 'go back to the cemetary' and stuffs like that." Kakashi said, then laughed uneasily.

Victoria was upset. She tried to think of something to say, but she knew she was not good at comforting people.
Heather was also upset. She ran up to Kakashi and tugged his arm lightly. "You don't look dead, Kakashi."

Last night, I had a dream and Kakashi was in it. I think it's because I've been roleplaying so much lately. <.< >.> I think it's a sign
Little Washu
"You don't look dead, Kakashi."
"Well, when he passed out from not eating he looked quite dead." Shigure said.
"Shigure, learn to hold your tounge. Or you just might lose it." Kakashi said to Shigure, who backed away while laughing nervously. "Anyway, thank you Heather, But I did have someone to stick up for me. My friend Rin, she was the Kunoichi of our team."

Last night, I had a dream and Kakashi was in it.

Really? Yay! Go Kakashi! Invading dreams now! Did he do something that made him look stupid? Again? *remembers Naruto episode watched last night*
Razzy
"Anyway, thank you Heather, But I did have someone to stick up for me. My friend Rin, she was the Kunoichi of our team."
'She seems like a nice person...' Victoria thought.
As if reading her mind ((which she didn't laugh.gif)), Heather said to Kakashi, "Oh! She seems nice."

Really? Yay! Go Kakashi! Invading dreams now! Did he do something that made him look stupid? Again? *remembers Naruto episode watched last night*

Unfortunately, this was one of those dreams where you forgot all of the details by the time you wake up sleep.gif But I did at least remember that Kakashi was in it. And there was a TV... that's basically all I can remember ^^U. Anyway, what did Kakashi do in that episode you were talking about?

BTW, what did Kakashi look like as a kid? Do they ever show you in the anime? *coughpicturescough*

Little Washu
"Oh! She seems nice."
"She was." Kakashi said. "But, sadly, she died along with Obito. But much later on, so I wasn't friendless until much later on in life smile.gif." He said.

Anyway, what did Kakashi do in that episode you were talking about?

Oh nothing out of the ordinary, Just trying to climb a mountain with one hand tied behind his back, and he almost fell off. Baka Kakashi! That was bad! No snack for you!.................. tongue.gif

BTW, what did Kakashi look like as a kid? Do they ever show you in the anime? *coughpicturescough*

I just so happened to post a picture of him. It only shows him once in the anime and that was in a flash back. The girl in purple is Rin and the boy with black hair is Obito. The picture is the first one in my album 'Kakashi~chan'. You can see it by going to the 'member albums' smile.gif.
Razzy
"She was." Kakashi said. "But, sadly, she died along with Obito. But much later on, so I wasn't friendless until much later on in life ." He said.

"Oh...," Victoria said.
Howl leaned against a wall. As he was doing so, the key fell out of his jacket and landed on the ground. Howl picked it up.
Curious, Victoria asked him, "What does that key go to, anyway?"
Howl smiled slightly and lightly placed his fingers on the center of his chest, "My heart."
"No way!" Heather shouted, snatching the key from Howl. She reached up as far as she could so that the key was inches away from touching Howl's chest and turned the key as if she was unlocking a door. "It doesn't work..." she said. Howl laughed and took the key from Heather.
"It doesn't work for you because you're not witch," he said simply.
"Oh," Heather said.
Victoria was very confused. Seeing Victoria's confusion, Howl said, "It's a long story."

Kakashi looked pretty cute as a kid laugh.gif

Little Washu
Howl smiled slightly and lightly placed his fingers on the center of his chest, "My heart."
"Really?" Kakashi asked him. "Why do you have a key to your heart? Does everyone? Do I?" He asked confused.
"Now now, not so many questions." Shigure said.

Kakashi looked pretty cute as a kid

I know, he's hust sooooo adorable. Like you wanna pick him up and hug him till he can breath no more! (And he's still that cute)
Razzy
"Really?" urchin asked him. "Why do you have a key to your heart? Does everyone? Do I?" He asked confused.

"Well, I wanted to keep the Witch of the Waste from taking my heart, so I sort of 'locked' it up. But that would mean that I couldn't get a hold of my heart, either. So, I made a key, so I can take my heart out... if I ever wanted to," Howl said to urchin. "Nobody that I know of has a key to their heart. And basically, if I wanted to, I could just take yours or anybody else's heart."

Um... Is the name "urchin" (instead of Kakash i) coming up on your computer, too? Sorry about that. I copied and pasted this from WordPad, and Kakash i's name changed to urchin... I don't know why. Everytime I try to change it, it still comes up as "urchin" Agh! I can't type his name anymore! (I hate this computer!!! GAH!) ph34r.gif I'm freaking out... anyway... if you see urchin, just know that it's Kakash i <== sorry, that's the only way I can type his name now.
Little Washu
"Why would you want to take your heart out anyway? I mean, that'd hurt. Like, alot." Kakash i said, still confused. "Would you try to take someone else's heart? What would it do to them? Would it kill them? Would they be your slave? Why would you want to take someone's heart? Would you take my heart?"

Oh my God! It happened to me too! But what could be wrong? My questoins are, why did it start happening now? And, why only 'Kakash i's name? And, why 'urchin'? That's a type of sea creature isn't it?

I said the name 'Kakash i' on another thread. It was fine in my post. Popogeejo quoted my post. It changed into urchin. What's wrong with you Kakash'i...... (From now on when typing Kakash'i, put a ' in between the h and i, that works.) In the meantime, I sent a PM to the admin./site owner. I sure hope he can help us. Poor Kakash'i sad.gif......... This is exactly what happened in a manga I read. The similarity to the situation is scary.....
Popogeejo
This is exactly what happened in a manga I read. The similarity to the situation is scary.....

Razzy
"Why would you want to take your heart out anyway? I mean, that'd hurt. Like, alot." Kakash i said, still confused.
"It wouldn't hurt," Howl said. "And, to answer your first question, I'm not really sure. I just made a key so if I change my mind in the future... you know, in case I wind up actually wanting to remove my heart again."

"Would you try to take someone else's heart?

"No. I have my own. Even if the Witch of the Waste did take my heart again, I still wouldn't take anyone else's." Howl said.

What would it do to them? Would it kill them?
"Hm," Howl said. "It would just gradually transform them into a monster."

Would you take my heart?"

"No way. I bet your heart is gross," Howl said in a joking manner.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who's had this problem. Maybe Kakash.i's name means "urchin" in Japanese. I searched on Google, but I couldn't find anything.
Popogeejo quoted my post. It changed into urchin.

Yeah, I saw that one. Wasn't it in the "List your 10 Favorite FMA Characters" thread, or something like that?

Let's see if it works: urchin
... it... doesn't work *headesk* >.<

Little Washu
"Hm," Howl said. "It would just gradually transform them into a monster."
"What kind of monster? Does it depend on the person? An animal or object that they represent?"

"No way. I bet your heart is gross," Howl said in a joking manner.

".......Well that was just plain mean." Kakash'i said also in a joking manner.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who's had this problem. Maybe Kakash.i's name means "urchin" in Japanese. I searched on Google, but I couldn't find anything.

No Kakash'i means 'scarecrow'. Beinga Kakash'i fangirl I know these things and all.
Yeah, I saw that one. Wasn't it in the "List your 10 Favorite FMA Characters" thread, or something like that?

Yeah, it was. Who knows? Maybe when we get to the next page it'll all be back to normal. But my questions remain:
Why only Kakash'i's name?
Why 'urchin'? That can either mean a type of sea creature or a home-less child.
Razzy
"What kind of monster? Does it depend on the person? An animal or object that they represent?"
"I'm not quite sure," Howl said, "I turned into some kind of bird-thing."

".......Well that was just plain mean." Kakash'i said also in a joking manner.

Howl laughed.

Why 'urchin'? That can either mean a type of sea creature or a home-less child.

I'm confused by that as well.
Little Washu
"I'm not quite sure," Howl said, "I turned into some kind of bird-thing."
"Well you are rather bird-ish." Kakash'i said. "I can see why you'd be a bird. As for Shigure, he'd be a dog I bet. But what about me? I could always be what my friends called me smile.gif."
Howl laughed.

"Oh you think this is funny now do you?" Kakash'i said. "Well whatever." He shrugged.

Let's just hope it stops soon.
Razzy
"Well, it doesn't work like that," Howl said to Kakash.i " I've never seen anyone else lose their heart and become a monster."
But what about me? I could always be what my friends called me ."

'You could be a fly ' Howl thought in amusement. Honestly, Howl thought Kakash.i could be some sort of tiger.
"What would I be?" Heather asked.
"Hm," Howl said, as though he knew the answer. "I guess you could be a bird, too." He actually thought this could be true, since Heather was always acting energetic and free like a bird.
"How 'bout Vicky?" Heather asked.
"She would most likely be .... a cat," Howl said. He was actually enjoying this little game, even if it did have no purpose.
"Ah! Vicky's a cat! That means she can eat me!" Heather shouted.
Victoria laughed.
Little Washu
"Well, it doesn't work like that," Howl said to Kakash.i " I've never seen anyone else lose their heart and become a monster."
"Really? Well, have you ever tried?"
Howl thought Kakash.i could be some sort of tiger

"I hate tigers. They killed what family I had left. That's why I summon wolves, so I have they're natural predator. Accoroding to Lord Hokage, we all represent the animal sign we were born under. Naruto's a fox, Sakura's a cat, Sasuke's a snake. And I, like Danielle, am I wolf. Which is why when I was a murderer ninja, I had a wolf mask."

I'm so used to typing in Kakash'i so normally, I keep having to change it cause I don't add a . in between. It's so painfull. But yes, Naruto characters have animals in which they're spirits are. These are the ones I can remember:
Naruto = Fox
Sasuke = Snake
Sakura = Cat
Kakash.i = Wolf
Neji = Crow
Hinata = Rabbit
But it is rather sad, poor Kakash'i. That ninja must die!!! (she used tigers to kill Kakash.i's cousin. Which is why he sad for Sasuke and Naruto to take care of them in one of the manga. My friend had it imported from somewhere, I hope they kill her.
Ailuro
Um, why don't y'all just type out Kakashi?
Razzy
"Really? Well, have you ever tried?"
"No, not really," Howl said.

"I hate tigers. They killed what family I had left.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Howl said.

That's why I summon wolves, so I have they're natural predator.
"Can you summon a wolf right now? Or any other animal?" Howl asked curiously.

Um, why don't y'all just type out urchini?

I don't know if it works.
urchini <== See? SEE??? >.<
Um, it changed to "urchini" blink.gif Are any of you using Internet Explorer? That's what I'm using.

urchin.i
Um... putting a . between the h and i doesn't work anymore... blink.gif Um... in fact, I can't find any other way I CAN type his name...
Little Washu
Ummm no matter what I do, I can't type his name anymore. I guess, he'll just have to leave the story-line sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif................ WHY!!!!!?????
Razzy
sad.gif He doesn't have to leave the story line. Just call him something else (BESIDES urchin) I know that will be kind of odd, but it's better than just giving up.
K
a
k
a
s
h
i

(Uh, did it work?) EDIT: Hey it did work! laugh.gif I is a genius!

Anyways, I think we should just continue.

EDIT:

K(a)kashi
Woohoo! I really am a genius laugh.gif

LET THE RPing CONTINUE!
Little Washu
"Can you summon a wolf right now? Or any other animal?" Howl asked curiously.

"Sure." He said. He put his hand on the ground after cutting his finger with the same Kunai. After another cloud of smoke cleared (I really don't know why it always does that, I guess Kishimoto-sensei likes the cloud laugh.gif) a wolf sat in the place where his hand had been. "This is my only female wolf, her name's Ohka."

Check it out, I took out the first 'K' (Akashi) . Hmmm, aparently, it's just how his name is, how shall I say, 'romanized'. I can even re-arrange the letters (Kashika) We could call him by his last name, Hatake. It's a pretty name.

On a lighter note, I finally found out how to make an AMV. Yay! I'm going to dedicate one to our friend who's name cannot be said! (that was fun to say)
Razzy
"Cool!" Heather shouted. "It's a wolf!"
"That's amazing..." Victoria said.
"Very impressive," Howl said to Hatake. "I've been trying to do something like that, but..." he shrugged, "It's kind of difficult to do. Conjuring up living things is not my specialty."
Little Washu
"Cool!" Heather shouted. "It's a wolf!"
"Yep, she sure is." Hatake said.

"That's amazing..." Victoria said.

"Really? You think so?"

"Very impressive," Howl said to Hatake. "I've been trying to do something like that, but..." he shrugged, "It's kind of difficult to do. Conjuring up living things is not my specialty."

"Well, I'd think that if you can take someone's heart that you can definitly summon something already alive. I didn't make Ohka, she's just like your average wolf. I summoned her here. In other words, she could've been anywhere in the world moments ago."
Razzy
I didn't make Ohka, she's just like your average wolf. I summoned her here. In other words, she could've been anywhere in the world moments ago."

"That's kind of rude, don't you think?" Howl asked Hatake (again, in a joking manner), "I mean, how would you feel if you were minding your own business, walking around and enjoying life, then someone just takes you away and you're somewhere unfamiliar?"
He paused, then asked a bit more seriously, "How long does she stay here for? Do you determine that?"
Little Washu
"That's kind of rude, don't you think?" Howl asked Hatake (again, in a joking manner), "I mean, how would you feel if you were minding your own business, walking around and enjoying life, then someone just takes you away and you're somewhere unfamiliar?"
He paused, then asked a bit more seriously, "How long does she stay here for? Do you determine that?"

"Well since I've taken care of her since she was born, she techniqly belongs to me. So do her parents. And yes I can determine how long she stays. That is, as long as she's summoned alone. If I were to summon others, then it'd all be up to the scroll." He pulled a scroll out of his pocket. "See? This is a summoning scroll for my Ninken, which are my dogs. I can't summon them now, I'd use up too much chakra for no reason. That is of course, unless you want me to summon them."
Razzy
He pulled a scroll out of his pocket.
"...you carry that thing around all the time?" Howl asked, not expecting an answer. ((Yeah, Howl is in an annoying mood right now laugh.gif))

"See? This is a summoning scroll for my Ninken, which are my dogs.

Heather and Victoria looked at the scroll. "Wow!" Heather said.

I can't summon them now, I'd use up too much chakra for no reason. That is of course, unless you want me to summon them."

"No, that's not necessary," Howl said.
Little Washu
"...you carry that around all the time?" Howl asked, not expecting an answer.
"Of course I do, I can never tell when I may be fighting for my life. I usually use them for 2 things. Tracking and holding enemies while I fight them. I don't like my dogs, wolves ect. fighting."

"No, that's not necessary," Howl said

"Okay." Hatake said. He did a few hand signs, and the wolf dissapeared. "I sent her back to wherever she previously was."
Razzy
"Of course I do, I can never tell when I may be fighting for my life.
"Geez, what kind of life do you lead?" Howl asked.

"Okay." Hatake said. He did a few hand signs, and the wolf dissapeared.

"Aw... the wolf disappeared..." Heather said sadly.
Little Washu
"Geez, what kind of life do you lead?" Howl asked.

"I'm a shinobi, an elite ninja." He said. "I know I sound crazy, but it's true. I'm a Jonin, a high rank. I was an ANBU, but I'm not anymore. An ANBU is a ninja that is sent out to assasinate people. I found it relativly easy, but appaewntly it's hard to become an ANBU." He shrugged. Shigure continued to listen and watch quietly.
Razzy
An ANBU is a ninja that is sent out to assasinate people.

'Hopefully these weren't innocent people you killed ' Howl thought, feeling that it should not be said out loud in front of the others.
Little Washu
'Hopefully these weren't innocent people you killed ' Howl thought.

"Not that I know of. Actually, I have no clue. I have to do what Lord Hokage asks. But our village isn't like that, so I'm sure it wasn't something so irrational. But still, we ninja are just tools. There's no point in wondering if it's right or wrong, it just is." Ka*kashi said.

we ninja are just tools. There's no point in wondering if it's right or wrong, it just is
Is a real quote from Ka*kashi himself. Episode 20 I'm pretty sure it was.
Razzy
But still, we ninja are just tools. There's no point in wondering if it's right or wrong, it just is." Ka*kashi said.

"So, what's the advantage of being a ninja if you're only 'tools'?" Howl asked Ka*kashi.
Little Washu
"So, what's the advantage of being a ninja if you're only 'tools'?" Howl asked Ka*kashi.

"Like I said, there's no point in wondering if it's right or wrong. I guess to be able to defend our village and all it's residents. I've had to act in the way of the shinobi countless times, and take many lives. I have to do what I have to. Questioning it would get me nowhere. I've already explained this to my students. Though, some decided to find their own way." Ka*kashi said, remembering Naruto.
Razzy
Howl considered Ka*kashi's answer and did not question him anymore.
Then, Howl changed the subject and said, "What makes this place so different than any other castle? I haven't seen any of my fears yet." After all, a rumor about people's fears appearing in this castle was one of the reasons Howl came.
Little Washu
"Hm, I'm really not sure. I saw mine. Well, do you have any fears? I mean, I'm not sure. Maybe if we walk around a bit we can find out. "I'll go with you if you like."

This'll be my last post for right now, it's nice here (Finally!!!!) so I'm gonna play outside with my friend while I can! I'll be on later though.
Razzy
"I'll go with you if you like."

"Hm," Howl said, "No, thanks." Howl's fear was greater than his curiousity, so he wasn't too excited about seeing any of his fears at the moment.

Have lots of fun outside! =D
(I never go outside during the daytime, for I am a vampire *steps outside* AUGH! The light! It burns! XD)
Little Washu
"Hm," Howl said, "No, thanks." Howl's fear was greater than his curiousity, so he wasn't too excited about seeing any of his fears at the moment.

"Hm, whatever you say Mr.Howl, if you're absolutly sure." Ka*kashi said. "I mean, even if it is your fear, it's not real. Trust me, if it was I wouldn't be here right now, talking to you and what-not." He said. "But it's your choice and all."
Razzy
Howl looked at Ka*kashi. He was about to say something when Heather suddenly said, "I wanna go for a walk!"
Little Washu
"Mr.Howl, you wanted to say something?" Ka*kashi said quiet enough for only Howl to hear. "Sure Heather, I'll go on a walk with you. I have to work off any bit of weight I might've gained from that bread. How bout you Mr.Howl? D'you wanna come?"

Steel Heart Alchemist- There's going to be a really good episode of Naruto on this Saturday, you should watch it if you're not busy. I've never seen it but from the preview, there's going to be some Ka*kashi action (finally). It's on Cartoon Network, Saturday at 9:00PM if you feel like watching it.

I re-spelled Ka*kashi's name, for some reason it works as long as it's not spelled it's original way.
Kacashi
Razzy
"Mr.Howl, you wanted to say something?" Ka*kashi said quiet enough for only Howl to hear.
"...It's nothing," Howl said back.

"Sure Heather, I'll go on a walk with you. I have to work off any bit of weight I might've gained from that bread. How bout you Mr.Howl? D'you wanna come?"

"Fine," Howl sighed.
"I'll go, too," Victoria said.

I would watch, but I have to go to a sleepover/birthday party on Saturday.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.