Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 25 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]509472[/snapback]
Danielle continues to climb the stairs them collapses into a coughing fit.

Vivi: *hears coughing fit and finds Danielle* Danielle?! Are you ok?! *runs to her to see if she's alright*

*Elsewhere*

Amanda: *falls over and starts coughing up blood*
Kiari: Mommy!! Are you ok?!
Neji: *picks up amanda* c'mon, we just need to find a place for her to rest *runs off*
Kiari, Mira, and Steiner: *follow*
Little Washu
"Danielle!" Shigure exclaimed while rushing down the stairs as fast as he could to Danielle's aid.

"Ball room?" Heather said. She pretended to dance with an imaginary person as she was humming a waltz. Victoria laughed again.

Kakashi laughed silently to himself. "But really, I bet Shigure would never look up here, ya know?" He climbed into the window again and walked over to Heather and Victoria. "I'm still hungy. I never got that food......" he complained.
Razzy
"I'm still hungy. I never got that food......" he complained.

"Yeah, I know..." Victoria said. She had been distracted from her hunger, but now that she was reminded of it, she realized she was extremely hungry.
"I'm not hungry!" Heather said.
'She must be joking! We haven't eaten all day! ' Victoria thought.

I changed my avatar to a picture of Heather that I drew laugh.gif It's not really good, though. And the colors are all messed up because the only place I can scan pictures into is Paint ^^U. I'll only keep it up for a little while, though.
Ailuro
Sorry to disturb this RP, but I thought this little thing needed to be addressed.

QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 25 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]509437[/snapback]
((I`m sorry....no I`m not for what I`m about to say, people that would say this to someone, not just Little Washu but anyone, are F***ING MORONIC JACK A**ES and you know what if the mods are the ones that told her that I`m going to quit! because all that is is flaming!

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 22 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]508489[/snapback]
Oh, don't be so dramatic. You just gotta go with the flow. Come on now. Move your hand slowly through the air like a fish and say "Gooo with the floooow." It'll make you feel better.

and quite frankly I can`t believe that is all you can say about this, after all Washu is my freind... how would you like it if someone said that to one of your freinds huh?))

((EDIT: ok now I`m sorry I took a little bit to cool off and I see I shouldn`t have bursted out like that but I can`t stand people being mean to my friends...))

I could also say the same to you: Don't be so dramatic.

If something this trivial could upset a person as much as this did, then they're in for a rude awakening in the real world. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not defending the two, just trying to set things in perspective. They could have said things that are much worse than what was really said. You can't get upset over something like this when many more hardships, most of them significantly harder, will present themselves in the future.
Carnal Malefactor
I keeps it real, y0!
Tough love for everyone, including the frail and infirm.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 27 2007, 05:59 PM) [snapback]510363[/snapback]
"Danielle!" Shigure exclaimed while rushing down the stairs as fast as he could to Danielle's aid.

Vivi: *looks at Kakashi* Don't worry! I'll take care of her, trust me, I'm her friend! I just gotta find Beatrix! *the little nine-year-old black mage slings Danielle over his back and runs off to find Beatrix ((Yes, he's that strong XD)) *

-Elsewhere-

Neji: *lays amanda on a couch*
Amanda: *cough* *cough* *hack*
Steiner: Will she be okay??
Neji: she'll be fine...

Beatrix: *pokes head in the room* Steiner?!
Steiner: *turns around* BEATRIX?!

*steiner and Beatrix hug*

((OOC: for those of you who don't know, Beatrix and Steiner are lovers, I'm a big fan of their paring X3 ))
Kemana
Danielle: rips herself away from Vivi,"Vivi... *cough* ....I`ll be fine... *cough* ...Amanda is in trouble... *cough* ...find her for me please...." the coughing fit ends,"Really... I just inhaled some spit..."*sweat drop* runs into the room where everyone was and looks a Neji,"....when did she start doing this?....... it`s almost like...... no........"

((Yeah I over react when someone is mean to my freinds.... sorry if I bugged you guys... but I just be how I is wink.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif ......... blink.gif ....I just saw somthing disturbing... EdXLing.... EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!![sorry hyper]))
Reya-chan
Neji: *looks down* she's had this illness...ever since she was born, she's just been hiding it from all of us

Steiner & Beatrix: O.O
Mira: O.O
Kiari: O_O
Vivi: *runs in to hear that* O.O
Little Washu
Vivi: *looks at Kakashi*

Kakashi isn't there. Shigure is. Kakashi's with Heather and Victoroia. mellow.gif

Kakashi looked at Victoria and Heather. "Maybe we can play later. We should find Shigure before I die of starvastion, which I wouldn't doubt on happening." Kakashi said while holding his stomach. "Man, this is murder."
Razzy
Kakashi said while holding his stomach. "Man, this is murder."

"Are you okay, Kakashi?..." Victoria asked in a worried tone of voice.
Kemana
Danielle: looks down,"...........it`s final... I`m going to release the goddess`s power..... then all of you can be whole again.......even her..."looks at Amanda,"... I know she would hate me for doing that...... but equivilant exchange....I suppose..."
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Mar 2 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]511926[/snapback]
Danielle: looks down,"...........it`s final... I`m going to release the goddess`s power..... then all of you can be whole again.......even her..."looks at Amanda,"... I know she would hate me for doing that...... but equivilant exchange....I suppose..."

Amanda: *shoots up* NO!!! *pant* *pant* ... *cough* ...Danielle...if you release the godesses power......I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!!

Vivi: Please, Amanda told me what would happen, please don't do it, danielle! *gives Danielle ultra-kawaii pitiful look*

((OOC:
Vivi: *looks at Kakashi*

Kakashi isn't there. Shigure is. Kakashi's with Heather and Victoroia. mellow.gif

Ack, Sorry, I'm gettin' ppls mixed up >< ))
Little Washu
"Are you okay, Kakashi?..." Victoria asked in a worried tone of voice.

Kakashi looked up at her. "I should be fine. Hunger never hurt anyone. Well, actually it's been know to kill a few people. But I don't think I'm that hungry. Owwwwww...........man, this hurts more thank it should (T^T)"

Shigure looked at Danielle. "Godess? What's this Godess? I don't recall you ever talking about her."
Razzy
"Oh..." Victoria said. She was still a bit worried about Kakashi, and Heather was also starting to worry about him.
Little Washu
"Oh..." Victoria said. She was still a bit worried about Kakashi, and Heather was also starting to worry about him.

Of course Kakashi, being the genious shinobi (ninja) that he is, noticed this. "No no! I'm fine really! I just haven't eaten since the morning that Shigure and I first came here, I'm just a bit hungry." Kakashi said while waving his hands up, almost defensivly. "Though, I could do without the feeling of getting kneed in the stomach......." He thought.
Razzy
"Okay," Victoria said.
Heather then said to Kakashi, "Who's kneeing(sp??) you in the stomach?"
"Uh, what are you talking about Heather?..." Victoria asked.
"He said something about someone kneeing him in the stomach!" Heather responded.
Victoria glanced at Heather, then said, "No, he didn't..."
"Oh...." Heather said, now staring at the floor, sort of embarrased.
Little Washu
"Okay," Victoria said.
Heather then said to Kakashi, "Who's kneeing(sp??) you in the stomach?"
"Uh, what are you talking about Heather?..." Victoria asked.
"He said something about someone kneeing him in the stomach!" Heather responded.
Victoria glanced at Heather, then said, "No, he didn't..."
"Oh...." Heather said, now staring at the floor, sort of embarrased.

"No, I did." Kakashi said. "Well, I thought it actually." He walked over to the wall and pressed his back against it and slid down to the floor. "Owwwwwwww. Pain. It hurts. Hmmmm, I wonder if there's a kitchen up here too. We should look for one, ya know? " He suggested.
Razzy
"No, I did." Kakashi said. "Well, I thought it actually."
"Did I read his thoughts???" Heather asked, excited.
"I don't know... You're one strange little girl..." Victoria said, then laughed briefly.

"Owwwwwwww. Pain. It hurts. Hmmmm, I wonder if there's a kitchen up here too. We should look for one, ya know? " He suggested.

"We can go find one while you wait here," Victoria suggested, "You want to come with me, Heather?"
Heather nodded. " 'Kay."
Victoria then looked at Kakashi. She wondered if he would die if they left him there by himself. "Uh! On second thought, do you want to stay here with Kakashi, Heather?" Victoria asked quickly.
"Um... okay," Heather said, confused.
Victoria turned to Kakashi, "Is that alright with you, Kakashi?"
-------------------
Meanwhile, Howl was still sleeping. ((He's pretty much been sleeping since the others have left the bedroom ^^U))

Little Washu
"Did I read his thoughts???" Heather asked, excited.
"Mind reading is fun. I can with my Sharingan." Kakashi said.
Victoria turned to Kakashi, "Is that alright with you, Kakashi?"

"Oh, it's okay with me. This place is sooooo big. Are you sure you want to go all by yourself? I mean, I could always go with you if you want." Kakashi suggested to Victoria.
Razzy
"Mind reading is fun. I can with my Sharingan." Kakashi said.
"Really-y-y???" Heather exclaimed. "Read my mind!"
"Don't be a nuisance, Heather," Victoria said in a joking way.

"Oh, it's okay with me. This place is sooooo big. Are you sure you want to go all by yourself? I mean, I could always go with you if you want." Kakashi suggested to Victoria.

"No, it's alright. I have a pretty good memory. I can find my way back to the kitchen we went to yesterday," Victoria said, heading out the door. "See ya!"
Little Washu
"Really-y-y???" Heather exclaimed. "Read my mind!"
"Don't be a nuisance, Heather," Victoria said in a joking way.
"No no, it's no trouble. But, it cost be quite alot of my chakra unless I do it un-intentionally. Ya know, on accident."
"No, it's alright. I have a pretty good memory. I can find my way back to the kitchen we went to yesterday," Victoria said, heading out the door. "See ya!"

"Well, don't let Shigure find you or we lose Kakurenbo. But he's pretty dense so I think there might be a way to get by him. If not, then there's probably one on this level too. Oh, and be carefull."
Razzy
"No no, it's no trouble. But, it cost be quite alot of my chakra unless I do it un-intentionally. Ya know, on accident."
"What's 'chakra'?" Heather said. 'It sounds funny.' She thought.

"Well, don't let Shigure find you or we lose Kakurenbo. But he's pretty dense so I think there might be a way to get by him. If not, then there's probably one on this level too. Oh, and be carefull."

"Okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," Victoria said reassuringly. She walked out the door and into the hallway.
Little Washu
"What's 'chakra'?" Heather said. 'It sounds funny.' She thought.
"Chakra is what keeps me alive. Without it, I'd be dead. Everyone has it, but if you were a ninja such as myself, you'd be able to use it for other purposes. If I were to use up all my chakra, all my energy and life force would be completly drained." Kakashi explained. "My Sharingan uses alot of my chakra whenever I use it. And yes, 'chakra' is quite funny sounding. A student of mine used to call it 'Catra'." Kakashi said. "..........Naruto...." He thought, missing all of his students.

"Okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," Victoria said reassuringly. She walked out the door and into the hallway.

"You'd better be smile.gif." Kakashi said.
Razzy
"Chakra is what keeps me alive. Without it, I'd be dead. Everyone has it, but if you were a ninja such as myself, you'd be able to use it for other purposes. If I were to use up all my chakra, all my energy and life force would be completly drained." Kakashi explained. "My Sharingan uses alot of my chakra whenever I use it. And yes, 'chakra' is quite funny sounding. A student of mine used to call it 'Catra'." Kakashi said. "..........Naruto...." He thought, missing all of his students.

"Oh," said Heather, beginning to understand a little bit. "So, if your chakra's gone, then that's not a good thing. But what happens if you're sleepy? Or thirsty? Or hungry? Or sick? Does your chakra go away then?"

Little Washu
"Oh," said Heather, beginning to understand a little bit. "So, if your chakra's gone, then that's not a good thing. But what happens if you're sleepy? Or thirsty? Or hungry? Or sick? Does your chakra go away then?"

"No no, it's a bit more complex. Please try to understand. Here! I'll give you a demonstrtion." Kakashi took a kunai (a ninja dagger) from the kunai holder on his leg. He pressed the sharp end on his finger until it cut. "Okay! Summoning jutsu!" he yelled. A cloud of smoke appeared where his hand had been. When it cleared, a dog stood in it's place. "I can summon dogs." Kakashi gave a signal and the dog dissapeared. "To summon the dog, I have to give a bit of my chakra. Like alchemy, equivalent exchange. But, jutsu is different from alchemy. It's too hard to explain though wink.gif."
Razzy
"Woah!" Heather jumped, surprised. "That was cool!" She paused, then said, "But that's bad, 'cause it takes away some of your chakra!"

"To summon the dog, I have to give a bit of my chakra. Like alchemy, equivalent exchange. But, jutsu is different from alchemy. It's too hard to explain though ."

"I've heard about equivalent exchange..." said Heather, but she didn't admit that she had never fully understood equivalent exchange.

--------------

Victoria wandered the halls after going down the familiar flight of stairs. She was surprised at how good her memory seemed to be. She made a right turn and walked some more, and she passed the bedroom where Howl was still sleeping. "Should I wake him?" Victoria asked herself. Then she shook her head, "I shouldn't disturb him... Let's see... the kitchen was.... this way?" This last statement was more like a question than an answer. Victoria turned another corner and continued to walk.

Little Washu
"Woah!" Heather jumped, surprised. "That was cool!" She paused, then said, "But that's bad, 'cause it takes away some of your chakra!"

"Well, I need to use chakra, I have plenty. Besides, if I didn't use it and relied on just Taijutsu alone, I'd always be in bad fixes. In case you're wondering, Taijutsu is fighting but physicly instead of with jutsu and stuff like I did with the dog. Taijutsu is my weakest. Beleive me, I have lots of Chakra."
Razzy
"Oh," Heather said. She seemed to partially understand what Kakashi was saying.
After a moment of silence, she said, "What should we do? I'm bored!"
Little Washu
"Oh," Heather said. She seemed to partially understand what Kakashi was saying. After a moment of silence, she said, "What should we do? I'm bored!"

"I don't really know. I'm kinda bored too." Kakashi said. He sighed, "I should be practicing my jutsu. If Yondaime-sensei were here, I know exactly what he'd say." Kakashi said, the pretended to be his former sensei (the 4rth hokage)
"Kakashi-chan! Practice your jutsu! Look at Rin and Obito, they're working so hard, and you're reading? Work! Work! Work! Don't read while you're training!"
Razzy
I don't really know. I'm kinda bored too." Kakashi said. He sighed, "I should be practicing my jutsu.
"Jutsu?" Heather asked. "I wanna see!"

"Kakashi-chan! Practice your jutsu! Look at Rin and Obito, they're working so hard, and you're reading? Work! Work! Work! Don't read while you're training!"

"Reading is fun!" Heather shouted, sort of randomly. "Work is not fun."
Little Washu
"Reading is fun!" Heather shouted, sort of randomly. "Work is not fun."
"Yes reading is fun, one of my favorite hobbies." Kakashi said.

"Jutsu?" Heather asked. "I wanna see!"

"Okay!" Kakashi said. "I'll show you a few!" Kakashi did a few hand signs. "Bunshin no jutsu! Art of the dopple-ganger!" A cloud of smoke surrounded Kakashi. When it cleared, there were 3 Kakashis'. "See? Cool ain't it?" they all said in unison. Then the other 2 disappeared.
Razzy
"Co-o-o-ol!" Heather said, thoroughly amazed. "Do you think I could try that?"

------------
Victoria finally found the kitchen, after losing her way for a few minutes. Once she walked in the door, she found Howl rummaging through the cabinets.
"Howl?" Victoria asked.
"Oh, hey Victoria," Howl said, still searching through the cabinets.
"What are you- I thought you were sleeping!" Victoria said, shocked.
"I got bored after I woke up, so I came here to see if there was any thing interesting," Howl said, now looking at Victoria. "I'm a really fast runner." He smiled.
"Well, I came here for food to bring to Kakashi, Heather, and myself..." Victoria said, calming down a bit.
"All I found was this loaf of bread..." Howl said, pointing to a small loaf of bread sitting on the kitchen counter. Victoria opened her mouth to say that Howl could have it, but Howl first said, "You can take it. I'm not hungry."
Victoria nodded, "Thanks." She took the bread, then she turned for the door. Before she left, she said, "Do you want to come, Howl?"
"No thanks, I'll be fine here," he responded. "Bye."
" 'Kay, see you later..." Victoria said, walking into the hallway.

Little Washu
"Co-o-o-ol!" Heather said, thoroughly amazed. "Do you think I could try that?"

"Well I was trained to do that. Not lke a dog, but by a teacher. You'd have to become a ninja. I've been able to do that since I was 6 years old. That was 20 years ago. But now what else can I show you........aha!" Kakashi did a few more hand signs and another cloud of smoke surounded him. When it cleared a mirror image of Heather stod in front of her. "This is the art of transformation!" Kakashi said in Heather's voice, then changed back to himself.
Razzy
Heather laughed, "That's neat!" Then, after a moment of thought, she asked out of curiousity, "So, if I wanted to become a ninja, then could I... if I was trained?"
Little Washu
Heather laughed, "That's neat!" Then, after a moment of thought, she asked out of curiousity, "So, if I wanted to become a ninja, then could I... if I was trained?"

"Hmmmm, probably. Of course, you'd have to go to the academy. Then you'd be assigned a Jonin when you become a Genin, such as myself, then after that comes Chunin, and then Jonin. After all that comes Hokage. The village leader. I'm a teacher that trains Genin. You'd be a kunoichi, a female ninja. You'd have 2 other boys on your team then smile.gif."
Razzy
"Uh...." Heather said, confused by the words Genin, Jonin, Chunin, Hokage, and kunoichi. Then, after she began to understand what Kakashi was saying, she said, "Why is there two boys and one girl on a team? Are they sexist or something?" Sexist was a word Heather had learned from Victoria.
Little Washu
"Uh...." Heather said, confused by the words Genin, Jonin, Chunin, Hokage, and kunoichi. Then, after she began to understand what Kakashi was saying, she said, "Why is there two boys and one girl on a team? Are they sexist or something?" Sexist was a word Heather had learned from Victoria.

"I never quite understood that either. I guess it's to balance out maturity or something. And Kunoichi's usually specialize in medical stuff so maybe that has something to do with it. Trust me though, I'd tell you if I knew. Honest I would." Kakashi said to Heather. "But if you ever do decide to become a ninja, you should choose the village wisely. I'm from the village hidden in the leaves. I think you'd make an excellent Kunoichi!"
Razzy
I think you'd make an excellent Kunoichi!"

"Really???" Heather asked happily. She smiled, then threw random punches through the air. "Hiya!" Heather stopped, then ran around the room energetically. ((Yeah, Heather is really hyper...))

-------------
'I can't be lost...' Victoria thought, looking around her, the loaf of bread still in her hand. 'This was definitely the way back to the stairs, but.... there's no stairs...' She started to panic, then finally calmed herself down. 'And I can only imagine what kind of trouble Heather is getting herself into...' At that thought, Victoria started to panic again. 'I just need to find the bedroom, then I can find my way back to Heather and Kakashi.' Victoria started to walk through the hallways again, feeling a little uncertain of where she was or where she was going.

Little Washu
"Really???" Heather asked happily.
"Yep! You'd make a great Kunoichi, I know it."

She smiled, then threw random punches through the air. "Hiya!"

"It's not all punching and kicking there are weapons and jutsu involved too. Being the female part, you don't need as much physical strength as mental strength and control over your chakra."

Heather stopped, then ran around the room energetically.

"Man, I wish I could do that." Kakashi thought. "I would be able to if I wasn't so........." Kakashi trailed off as he blacked out and fell over.
Razzy
"Man, I wish I could do that." Kakashi thought. "I would be able to if I wasn't so........." Kakashi trailed off as he blacked out and fell over.

Heather stopped running, looked at Kakashi, and shouted, "Ohmigosh!"
'He's dead! ' Heather thought. She started to panic. Heather was about to cry, but she thought up a less useless plan. She ran to the doorway and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Vicky! Vicky! Help!" Heather looked at Kakashi, then yelled out of the door again.

---------------------
'I think this is where the bedroom was...' Victoria thought, turning a corner. "Aha!" She shouted as she located the bedroom. 'Okay, so if the bedroom was here, then the stairs are... this way? ' Victoria then heard Heather's voice shouting something. Victoria wasn't sure what was being said, but Heather's voice sounded urgent. Victoria sprinted towards the familiar staircase and ran as fast as she could up the steps.

---------------------
Howl was still bored. He had long given up his search for food in the kitchen and was now sitting on the couch in the kitchen. He was surprised at himself, because he usually didn't get bored so easily. 'Maybe I should be leaving now. There really is nothing interesting about this place.' Howl thought. Just then, he heard a small girl shouting. 'Heather?...' He thought, then he stood up and flew through the hallways, wondering what was wrong.

Little Washu
Shigure looked up from the whole situation with Danielle and all the others (Gah! too many people!!!!! >.<). "Hey," he asked them. "Do you hear that? It sounds like Heather!" He realized no one was listening to him so he left Danielle and the others.
Razzy
Heather was still shouting to Victoria, "Vicky! Vick-" she was interrupted because Victoria had run past Heather.
"Heather!" Victoria said, stopping to catch her breath, "Wha-What's wrong?"
"Kakashi's dead!" Heather said.
"What?!" Victoria turned around and saw Kakashi. "Uh... Um... what should we do...?"
"You're asking me ?" Heather shouted, "How should I know?"
After a moment of thought (or lack of thought), Heather finally said, "We should bury him..."
"He's not dead!" Victoria said.
"Oh. Is he sleeping?" Heather asked stupidly.
"I don't think so... he probably passed out from hunger. Good thing you stayed with him, Heather..." Victoria said, panicking.
'What should we do? Don't panic... maybe I should get Shigure. Do we have enough time to...? ' Victoria thought.
"We're doomed!" Heather said, running towards the door to try and get help. Once again, someone passed her.
"What's going on?" Howl asked calmly.
"Kakashi's dead!" Heather repeated.
"No, he's NOT!" Victoria said. Then, to Howl, she said, "Can you help? I'm not good in these type of situations..."
"Sure," Howl said, still calm. He walked over to Kakashi and paused for a moment. "Hunger," he said finally. "Maybe I can try a spell or two."
Victoria held out the bread.
"That... I don't think it will help. I don't think he'll eat when he's unconsious(sp?)." Howl said, then he smiled, "Besides, I really want to try a spell I just learned..."

Little Washu
Shigure ran in the room. "Wha? What's going on?" Shigure looked over at Kakashi. "Gah! Kakashi!" He ran over to Kakashi. He grabbed his shoulders and shook him violently. "Waaaaake uuuuup! You can't die here! And leave me alone! But most of all you can't leave me!" Kakashi's visible eye closed tighter, then he spoke.
"Yes..............I'll have seconds please."
Shigure: *anime fall* Ummmm, I'm guessing he's hungry?
Razzy
Victoria immediately handed the loaf of bread to Shigure.
'At least I'm useful for something...' Victoria thought, feeling useless.
Little Washu
"Thanks." Shigure said. "Hey Kakashi, if you want seconds you'll have to wake up. You can't very well sleep and eat at the same time." Kakashi woke up as soon as Shigure said that. "Here you go." Shigure said as he handed Kakashi the bread. Kakashi looked at the bread.
"Aha!" He said, he ripped the bread in half. "You guys get some too!" He said as he walked towords the door. He stopped. "Oh and Victoria, you're not useless. Please don't feel so negative, we're all only human. You do what you can do, don't push yourself."
"Why do you have to go out there?" Shigure asked Kakashi. Kakashi gave him a look that said he should already know. "Oh yeah." Shigure said. Kakashi walked out.
Razzy
"Why do you have to go out there?" Shigure asked Kakashi. Kakashi gave him a look that said he should already know. "Oh yeah." Shigure said. Kakashi walked out.

"Where ya goin'?" Heather shouted after Kakashi.
"Huh?" Victoria asked Shigure. "What's going on?" She tried to not ask it in a way that was rude.

EDIT: Okey-dokey. I got your message. Maybe you could be my little sister, or my twin(I think we're close enough in age)
Little Washu
"Where ya goin'?" Heather shouted after Kakashi.
Shigure jumped in front of Heather, "Hey Heather why don't you tell me where you guys were going to hide when we were playing hide and seek?" Shigure said.

"Huh?" Victoria asked Shigure. "What's going on?" She tried to not ask it in a way that was rude.

"Just something about how he doesn't like to take his mask off in front of people. He's got a good face, though you can't tell." Shigure mocked Kakashi like he used to mock Kyo.

Maybe you could be my little sister, or my twin

Whatever's best for you smile.gif.
Razzy
Shigure jumped in front of Heather, "Hey Heather why don't you tell me where you guys were going to hide when we were playing hide and seek?" Shigure said.
"Uh..." Heather hesitated, then shouted, "We were hiding right here!"

"Just something about how he doesn't like to take his mask off in front of people. He's got a good face, though you can't tell." Shigure mocked Kakashi like he used to mock Kyo.

"Oh..." Victoria said.

If you would be my twin, that would be cool. happy.gif (I've always wanted a twin!)
Little Washu
"Uh..." Heather hesitated, then shouted, "We were hiding right here!"
"That's good! I would've never found you!" Shigure said. He remembered about the bread in his hand. He broke it into four pieces the same size. "Here." He handed one to Heather. He ate a piece. He walked over to Victoria and Howl. "One for you and one for you."
Kakashi walked back in. "Bread was a bit stale, but still good."

If you would be my twin, that would be cool. happy.gif (I've always wanted a twin!)

Cool! I have a twin laugh.gif

Sorry, I have to go. I have homework to do and a shower to take. See you all tomarrow smile.gif!
Razzy
"That's good! I would've never found you!" Shigure said. He remembered about the bread in his hand. He broke it into four pieces the same size. "Here." He handed one to Heather. He ate a piece. He walked over to Victoria and Howl. "One for you and one for you."
"Thanks!" Heather said, eating it quickly.
"Thanks," Victoria said, eating it a bit more slowly than Heather had.
"No, thanks," Howl said. ((Remember, Howl doesn't eat much.))

Kakashi walked back in. "Bread was a bit stale, but still good."

"Are you feeling better?" Victoria asked Kakashi as he entered.

See ya! happy.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.