Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
Heather laughed. "The monster said you tasted like chicken, Kakashi."

Kakashi: O.o *bites arm* "Ouch! I do not! Stupid, lying, people eating, dream monster thingy ma jig!" Kakashi crossed his arms but used his hand to rub the part of his arm that he bit. "In my opinion, I taste like Kakashi smile.gif."

Shigure walked into the bathroom. "Hmmmmm, maybe they were here. I haven't seen any other bathrooms around."
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 18 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]506732[/snapback]
Danielle sat in a corner, her gaze seemingly transfixed on something that only existed for her, then she turned only her eyes to look at the others,"How can you humans sleep so peacefully...... I think if one more of my dead freinds shows up I`m gonna screem... I guess I should tell all of you..."gets up and looks around the room,"...I`m not a human... not like you... my mother and father were human... but I was born... a wolf...Kakashi that, the Akuji thing and many other things caused me to be run out of the village...I`m just a freak of nature... so if you want to run me off...GO AHEAD I`D RATHER DIE ALONE THAN WITH FALSE FREINDS!!!"
Ed walks in right as Danielle says this and looks stuned,"...I don`t think they`ll be like the others..."He hugs her and pets her hair,"Shhh...it`s ok...they won`t hurt us anymore..."Ed looked at the others,"Yes, I know what she is... both of us have been chased away because we go against the 'flow of nature'....if you intend to be like that tward her or me or anyone else in our family...I will not hesitate to kill you..."
Danielle looks at the others then back at Ed and then back at the others,"I`m sorry for bursting out like that..."

Amanda: *looks at Danielle* Sis... *Hugs Danielle, crying*
Steiner: ...
Mira: sad.gif
Kiari: ;_;
Neji: T_T
Razzy
"In my opinion,"said Heather to Kakashi, "I taste bad."
Victoria laughed, then asked in a worried tone, "Where are Howl and Shigure? I hoped they haven't worried about us too much."

Howl looked around, then pointed down the hallway, "They went this way after they left here." He continued moving down the hallway.
Kemana
Danielle:"...I`m sorry I feel like such a burdon..."
Little Washu
"Okay okay, let's get off the subject of how us humans, wolves, other ect. taste." Kakashi said. "I really don't wanna discuss this right now."

Howl looked around, then pointed down the hallway, "They went this way after they left here." He continued moving down the hallway.
"You got it!" Shigure said and followed.

I`m just a freak of nature

"I know how you feel." Kakashi said and placed his hand over his lefy eye which was covered with his headband. "When you're different people aren't the nicest things in the world."

so if you want to run me off
"Never". Kakashi said. "Not without a reason."

GO AHEAD I`D RATHER DIE ALONE THAN WITH FALSE FREINDS!!!

Kakashi: "Do you mean...........you don't consider us real friends sad.gif?"

"No no, you're no burden smile.gif." Kakashi said to Danielle.
Razzy
Howl stopped and shouted in the direction of where the others were, "Hey! Kakashi! Heather! Victoria!"

"Hey!" Heather shouted back, because she heard Howl's faint call.
Victoria: ?

Howl glided into the bedroom after he heard Heather's response. "Hey, everyone."
Little Washu
"S'up Mr.Howl." Kakashi said as he noticed Howl walk in. The Shigure ran in and tackled Kakashi.
"OhMyGod! I was sooooooo worried about you! Don't you ever go off and scare me like that again!" Shigure scolded.
"Uhhhhhhh suuuuure." Kakashi said while nodding slowly.
Razzy
Howl laughed at the sight of Shigure tackling Kakashi, then turned to the others. "How was your trip to the bathroom, Heather?"
"Great!" Heather shouted. Victoria laughed.
"So, where to now?" Howl asked to no one in particular.
Little Washu
"Well we're in soap opera mode smile.gif." Kakashi said.

Danielle sat in a corner, her gaze seemingly transfixed on something that only existed for her, then she turned only her eyes to look at the others,"How can you humans sleep so peacefully...... I think if one more of my dead freinds shows up I`m gonna screem... I guess I should tell all of you..."gets up and looks around the room,"...I`m not a human... not like you... my mother and father were human... but I was born... a wolf...Kakashi that, the Akuji thing and many other things caused me to be run out of the village...I`m just a freak of nature... so if you want to run me off...GO AHEAD I`D RATHER DIE ALONE THAN WITH FALSE FREINDS!!!"
Ed walks in right as Danielle says this and looks stuned,"...I don`t think they`ll be like the others..."He hugs her and pets her hair,"Shhh...it`s ok...they won`t hurt us anymore..."Ed looked at the others,"Yes, I know what she is... both of us have been chased away because we go against the 'flow of nature'....if you intend to be like that tward her or me or anyone else in our family...I will not hesitate to kill you..."
Danielle looks at the others then back at Ed and then back at the others,"I`m sorry for bursting out like that..."
Razzy
"Well we're in soap opera mode ." Kakashi said.

"I didn't know soap could sing!" Heather said, laughing.
Victoria: *sweatdrop*
Howl laughed, too, then yawned. "I'm tired... I stayed up all night worrying about all of you."
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 20 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]507422[/snapback]

Amanda: What are you saying, sis? You're not a burden! *hugs*

Mira and Kiari: You're Not! You're Not! *trying to make Danielle feel better*

Neji and Steiner: Yeah! What they said!
Little Washu
Howl laughed, too, then yawned. "I'm tired... I stayed up all night worrying about all of you."

"Awwww, you were worried 'bout me? That's soooooo nice laugh.gif." Kakashi laughed. Shigure laughed too.
"I was worried about you too!" Shigure said.
"Your concern means nothing!" Kakashi said to him. Shigure made a sad face. "I was just kidding!"
Razzy
"Well," Howl said to Kakashi, "I was more worried about the kids. Haha, just kidding. Of course I was worried about you too, Kakashi. Who knows what trouble you could get yourself into?" Howl added in a joking manner.
"So what kind of adventure are we going to have now?" Heather asked Kakashi happily, finally jumping off of the bed.
Little Washu
"Well," Howl said to Kakashi, "I was more worried about the kids. Haha, just kidding. Of course I was worried about you too, Kakashi. Who knows what trouble you could get yourself into?" Howl added in a joking manner.
"I know! I could have been ambushed by evil spiders sent by Calcifer to get you back but then they attacked me with ice cream which was really cold and actually quite delicious." Kakashi breathed out heavilly, having been talking very quickly.

"So what kind of adventure are we going to have now?" Heather asked Kakashi happily, finally jumping off of the bed.

"I was thinking that we try to learn how to fly! But maybe we should wait till we're outside to do that." Kakashi said. "I'm bored. Let's play a game, like Kakurenbo?"
"Kakashi," Shigure began. "They're from america. They don't know what Kakurenbo means."
"Oh that's right." Kakashi said. "It's japanese for hide and seek."
Razzy
"Hide and seek! Hide and seek!" Heather shouted, "Wanna play, Vicky?"
"Sure," Victoria said, smiling.
"I'd better not play," Howl said, "I can tell where you are, no matter where you're hiding. Besides, I could use a nap." Howl let himself fall onto the bed and he tried to sleep.
Little Washu
"I'd better not play," Howl said, "I can tell where you are, no matter where you're hiding. Besides, I could use a nap." Howl let himself fall onto the bed and he tried to sleep.
"I'll play." Shigure said. "Danielle and the other's will stay I guess. I'll count."

"Hide and seek! Hide and seek!" Heather shouted, "Wanna play, Vicky?"
"Sure," Victoria said, smiling.

"How bout we play so that the people hiding stay together?" Kakashi said, worried for the saftey of Victoria and Heather.
Razzy
"Yay!" Heather shouted, then she ran out of the bedroom without another word.
"Uh, wait!..." Victoria said, running after Heather.

Heather continued to run down the hallway until Victoria caught up with her. "Slow down, Heather." Victoria said. "Shigure hasn't even started counting yet. And we should've waited for Kakashi. Is he supposed to hide with us?"
"Oh." Heather said, stopping.
Little Washu
Kakashi ran to Victoria and Heather. "Shigure's counting now. I made him count 'till 101. Now, where to go. Where to go........." Kakashi questioned where to go for a place to hide. "Hmmmm, let's see if we can find some stairs. We're not at the highest level of the castle, that might be a good place."
Razzy
Heather started running as soon as Kakashi caught up with them. "I found the stairs!" She shouted somewhere far off.
'That was quick! ' Victoria thought in astonishment. She walked in the direction of Heather's voice.
Little Washu
"That's great!" Kakashi said. "Well c'mon then. Up we go!" Kakashi said. He ran ahead of Heather and Victoria. He hopped up the stairs quickly. "Up, up, up, and up we go!" he sang out in boredom. "Up, up, up, up, up, up, higher and higher and higher."
Kemana
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 20 2007, 09:14 PM) [snapback]507517[/snapback]
I`m just a freak of nature

"I know how you feel." Kakashi said and placed his hand over his lefy eye which was covered with his headband. "When you're different people aren't the nicest things in the world."

Danielle: "Yes...the world is cruel to those who are different..."

so if you want to run me off
"Never". Kakashi said. "Not without a reason."

Danielle:"Even if I have Redemption and the dragon goddess inside of my body?"
GO AHEAD I`D RATHER DIE ALONE THAN WITH FALSE FREINDS!!!
Kakashi: "Do you mean...........you don't consider us real friends sad.gif?"

Danielle: "No I merely meant that if you intended to run me off you weren`t true freinds... but I`m glad you are!"*smiles*
"No no, you're no burden smile.gif." Kakashi said to Danielle.

"...thank you..."
Danielle slumped down on the couch,"Man I`m beat!"
Little Washu
Danielle:"Even if I have Redemption and the dragon goddess inside of my body?"

"You are Danielle. And she is Redemption. And the dragon lady is the dragon lady. If they're inside you then they're apart of you. So, just as I except you I except them smile.gif." Kakashi said to Danielle. (*this all happened 5 mins. ago)

Kemana- Now Kakashi, Heather, Victoria and Shigure are playing Hide and Seek. If Danielle want's to play, she can ask Shigure if she can help look when he's done counting (he's still in the room smile.gif.

"Done!" Shigure said when he finished counting. "Danielle do you want to come with me? I mean, if you're not too tired." Shigure asked Danielle.
Kemana
((sorry I just wanted to get that replied to))

Danielle: Walks over to Shigure, "Sure why not?"
Little Washu
((sorry I just wanted to get that replied to))

I can understand that.

"Okay." Shigure said. "I really hope we'll be able to find them. I don't think 'Kakurenbo', as Kakashi calls it, was a good idea to play in this place. Well at least he didn't suggest his favorite game. Then I'd have to refuse." Shigure explained.
Razzy
Heather and Victoria continued climbing the stairs.
"My legs hurt...," Heather whined. "Carry me, Vicky!"
"No way!" Victoria immediately protested. "Carry yourself!"
"But I'm tired," Heather continued to whine.
Victoria said, "You're strong enough; I'm sure we're almost to the top."
Heather silently continued to climb the stairs.
Little Washu
Kakashi continued to sing as he hopped up the stairs. "Up, up, up, up, up we go! Higher and higher and higher and higher!" he noticed Heather and Victoria's conversation. "I can carry you." He said to Heather.
Razzy
he noticed Heather and Victoria's conversation. "I can carry you." He said to Heather.

"Yay!" Heather shouted.
"Uh, that's alright, Kakashi. You don't have to carry her... walking won't kill her," Victoria said.
Heather said nothing, then climbed the stairs slowly. She then pretended to trip and she "fell" on her back. "Help me, I'm dead! Walking killed me!" Heather yelled.
Victoria: *sweatdrop*
Victoria stopped, then said in the nicest tone she could manage, "Heather, stop fooling around. Get up." She lightly tugged on Heather's sleeve, but Heather didn't get up. (She was still pretending to be dead.)
Victoria sighed in frustration. "Fine, Heather. I'm going. But you're going to be found by Shigure when he comes looking for us."
Heather seemed to be worried, but she then said, "I can't hear you: I'm dead."
Victoria stared at Heather, then Victoria started slowly walking up the stairs again.

Little Washu
Kakashi walked over to Heather. "Oh my! She's dead! Whatever shall we do?" He pretended and picked her up and put her on his back. "Can't just leave her here smile.gif." He began to walk up the stairs again. He stopped singing, but was now humming the tune he was singing.
Razzy
Heather continued to pretend she was dead. Victoria sighed, then said to Kakashi, "You don't have to carry her. She has to learn that she can't get everything she wants."
'She's still pretending she's dead...' Victoria thought, then she laughed quietly.
Reya-chan
((OOC: Wheee! My final fantasy 9 game came in! and to celebrate...I'M ADDING TWO MORE FF9 CHARRIES!!! 'Tis Be Vivi And Beatrix (and i don't care how girly you think the name "Vivi" is, but i'm just gonna let u all know, Vivi is a Guy!) ))

Beatrix: Hello? Is anyone here? HELLOOOOOOOO???? *can be heard through out the castle*
Vivi: Beatrix...This place is scary *shivers*

((OOC:

This is Vivi

and this is (a sketch of) Beatrix!))
Little Washu
"No no, It's okay really." Kakashi said. "I'm okay withit, I could probably use the exercise laugh.gif." Kakashi laughed. "I'm fine with it."

Sorry people but I won't be on as much as I used to. I've been informed on the 'Penny for your thoughts' thread that I am a burdon and that I'm not wanted around by others. I'll be on for 10 minuets a day if you want to contact me. I'll check my PMs once a day though, around 7:00 or 8:00 smile.gif.
Razzy
"Finally!" Victoria said as she got to the top of the stairs, "I thought the staircase would never end!"
Heather than opened her eyes and said, "I'm not dead anymore! Thanks Kakashi!"

You're not a burden, Little Washu! Don't let the others keep you from staying online! They didn't mean it when they told you to leave sad.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 22 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]508465[/snapback]
Sorry people but I won't be on as much as I used to. I've been informed on the 'Penny for your thoughts' thread that I am a burdon and that I'm not wanted around by others. I'll be on for 10 minuets a day if you want to contact me. I'll check my PMs once a day though, around 7:00 or 8:00 smile.gif.

Oh, don't be so dramatic. You just gotta go with the flow. Come on now. Move your hand slowly through the air like a fish and say "Gooo with the floooow." It'll make you feel better.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Little Washu you shouldn't let other people let you keep you from going online!!!

Little Washu
Heather than opened her eyes and said, "I'm not dead anymore! Thanks Kakashi!"
"Okay then smile.gif." Kakashi said and let Heather down. "Now let's find a good place to-" Kakashi cut himself off as he ran ahead of Heather and Victoria.

"Gooo with the floooow."

Only dead fish go with the flow. The ones that are alive have the ability to go against the current smile.gif.
Razzy
"Wha- Where are you going?!" Victoria shouted to Kakashi. Heather said nothing, but she ran after him. "Heather..." Victoria said, then she sighed and followed after them.

Little Washu
Kakashi ran ahead, seemingly knowing where he was going. Which he didn't. He stopped running and walked. Then he stopped alltogether. "Now, where can I find- Ah!" He exclaimed. He ran into a room to the right. "Here we go!" He said happily.

I decided to come back. I felt kinda lonley. But I did get 1 good accomplishment. I found an awsome Naruto site and read ALOT of books. Reading is fun smile.gif.
Razzy
Heather followed Kakashi, and then Victoria followed.
"Where are we?" Heather said loudly.
'Maybe we're lost...' Victoria thought.

Good thing you're back. Steel Heart was getting lonely as well. And yeah, reading is super fun!!! laugh.gif
Kemana
((I`m sorry....no I`m not for what I`m about to say, people that would say this to someone, not just Little Washu but anyone, are F***ING MORONIC JACK A**ES and you know what if the mods are the ones that told her that I`m going to quit! because all that is is flaming!

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 22 2007, 09:34 PM) [snapback]508489[/snapback]
Oh, don't be so dramatic. You just gotta go with the flow. Come on now. Move your hand slowly through the air like a fish and say "Gooo with the floooow." It'll make you feel better.

and quite frankly I can`t believe that is all you can say about this, after all Washu is my freind... how would you like it if someone said that to one of your freinds huh?))

Danielle looks at Shigure,"Shall we?"

((EDIT: ok now I`m sorry I took a little bit to cool off and I see I shouldn`t have bursted out like that but I can`t stand people being mean to my friends...))
Little Washu
Danielle looks at Shigure,"Shall we?"
"Sure." Shigure said. "And if I know Kakashi, he wen't upstairs. I rember him saying that he 'likes to be on top of the situation' so I figure why not start at the top?" Shigure offered.

Heather followed Kakashi, and then Victoria followed.
"Where are we?" Heather said loudly.
'Maybe we're lost...' Victoria thought.

Kakashi leaned out the window of the very large room. It probably tool most of the whole upstairs. "I was looking for a room like this." Kakashi said. "Trust me, I used to play Kakurenbo all the time. But I prefer Otokoyo myself."

((I`m sorry....no I`m not for what I`m about to say, people that would say this to someone, not just Little Washu but anyone, are F***ING MORONIC JACK A**ES and you know what if the mods are the ones that told her that I`m going to quit! because all that is is flaming

and quite frankly I can`t believe that is all you can say about this, after all Washu is my freind... how would you like it if someone said that to one of your freinds huh?))

Thank you. I feel so loved happy.gif. After they said that to me, I looked up the rules for the board and it said "No Flamming, posting hatefull things." ect. My friend said I should tell Popogeejo and Abstruse Eulogy that, and then tell bryantq (The Admin.)
Reya-chan
((I`m sorry....no I`m not for what I`m about to say, people that would say this to someone, not just Little Washu but anyone, are F***ING MORONIC JACK A**ES and you know what if the mods are the ones that told her that I`m going to quit! because all that is is flaming!

((OOC: what she said!))

Vivi: Helloooo? Beatrix, i- *notices beatrix is gone* Beatrix? BEATRIX?!? *is scared* *starts crying*

((OOC: Plz don't make fun of Vivi for crying! He's only 9 yrs old!))

-Elsewhere-

Beatrix: Hellooooooooooo? Dammit, I can't find anyone! Hey, Vivi...*notices Vivi ish gone* Vivi? ViiiiiiiiiiiiiViiiiiiiiiii? *can be heard throughout the castle*

Razzy
"What's Otokoyo?" Heather asked loudly.
"Shh," Victoria said to Heather quietly, "We're supposed to be hiding, so you shouldn't talk so loudly."
Kemana
Danielle: "Well let`s go." begins walking up the stairs.
Little Washu
"What's Otokoyo?" Heather asked loudly.

"Hmmmm," Kakashi pondered. "How do I explain it....it's like Hide and Seek, but it's very, dangerous." He began. "But there is another way to play with just chikdren, I explain that way. I don't wanna scare you." Kakashi began to explain.

"In this version, you need 12 players. 8 kids will hide. The other 3 are demons. There are 4 demons. They look for you. One of the hiding children is the final demon. To play, you need to wear a fox mask. The demons names are the bllod taker, the child taker, the oil taker and the liver taker. The fox is amoung the children but is unknow who the fox is until the end. When you're cught, you're dead. The final one that makes it to the base in the end, is the new fox." Kakashi said. "I was always the fox happy.gif."

Shigure followed Danielle up the stars.

~If you wanna understand Otokoyo better, jest tell me and I'll PM you more about it. Iy's from a show called Kakurenbo. You can probably look it up on Youtube or Wikipedia.
Kemana
Danielle continues to climb the stairs them collapses into a coughing fit.
Razzy
"Otokoyo sounds fun!" Heather said.
"It sounds dangerous..." Victoria said.
"But danger is fun," Heather replied, laughing.

Is Kakurenbo a manga as well?
Little Washu
"Otokoyo sounds fun!" Heather said.
"It sounds dangerous..." Victoria said.
"But danger is fun," Heather replied, laughing
"It is quite dangerous, and fun." Kakashi began. "That is, if you never lose. Because if you play the real thing, then you will die unless you win." Kakashi looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "I've never played the real thing. If I did, I wouldn't be here right now."

Is Kakurenbo a manga as well?

Hm, not that I know of. My personall photo as well as the pic my sig is from the show, there's only 1 ep and the whole thing is digitally animated. I highly suggest it smile.gif.
Razzy
"I've never played the real thing. If I did, I wouldn't be here right now."

"Good thing you don't play the real thing," Heather said, "then I wouldn't have met you!"
Victoria laughed. It seemed to be her way of agreeing with Heather's statement.
Little Washu
"Good thing you don't play the real thing," Heather said, "then I wouldn't have met you!"

"I feel the same way." Kakashi said. "Now, let's see if we can't find a good place to hide, shall we?" Kakahsi walked over to the window and looked out as far as he could without falling. "Hey check it out!" He said and stepped out of the window and onto a balcony. "The roof has a platform on it!" Kakashi looked up. "It looks like an outside ball-room!" Kakashi said enthusiasticly.
Razzy
"It looks like an outside ball-room!" Kakashi said enthusiasticly.

"Ball room?" Heather said. She pretended to dance with an imaginary person as she was humming a waltz. Victoria laughed again.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.