Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Kemana
((ooc:I would like to add two other characters, Edward Elric and another fan character Danielle Elric[Ed`s wife, skilled Alchemist, Ninja of the hidden leaf village[trained by Gai] and Redemption`s human half] here's another bad pic, but I`ll get a better one ))
Redemption jerked around hearing Misery"MISERY I'M HERE!!!" Redemption looked back at Insanity,"Sorry, I probably hurt your delicate little ears again princess but I`m going to go find Miser-" Redemption suddenly fell to the floor and the markings on her body disapear and her eyes turn brown.Redemption gets up and is suddenly in a long red dress with a ninja head band turned sideways around her waist."Ummm... where did Redemption take us this time," she turns and sees the others, "OH, Hi my name is Danielle Elric! Who are you guys?"
Reya-chan
((OOC: technicly, Danielle and Redemption are the same person, as with a character of mine that is about to pop up)) "Danielle!" a girl came around the corner, she has short brown hair and brown eyes, she looked the ppl behind danielle "are these guys your friends, sis?" she asked ((OOC: Amanda is Misery's human half, they're technically the same person))
Kemana
Danielle turns"Amanda!!!" Danielle glomps Amanda."I have no Idea who these people are...heh."
Little Washu
3 peoples?! Awsome! I choose Shinobu from 'Ninja Nonsense'! Yay! My favorite characters from my favorite shows! Okay, back to Kakashi and Shigure.

As soon as Kakashi saw Redemtions little act, he turned to walk right back out again when Shigure grabbed his shoulder, making him walk in place. "Ah ah, don't get so restless now, we must'nt be so quick to judge." Shigure said to him looking from Redemption to Insanity. "Now, this is a bit awkward. Allow me to intoduce myself. I'm Shigure Sohma." Shigure said. "And my friend here is-"
"Kakashi Hatake." Kakashi said poutingly, crossing his arms.
"Oh stop it." Shigure said, placing his hand on Kakashi's head. Kakashi noticed Danielle/Redemption's headband and walked away from Shigure to look at it.
Reya-chan
"I see" amanda said "but i do recognize a certian someone" she looked at Nash "oh great, you two are here..." nash mumbled
Kemana
Danielle looks at Nash,"Am I supposed to know him?"

QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jan 26 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]497633[/snapback]
3 peoples?! Awsome! I choose Shinobu from 'Ninja Nonsense'! Yay! My favorite characters from my favorite shows! Okay, back to Kakashi and Shigure.

As soon as Kakashi saw Redemtions little act, he turned to walk right back out again when Shigure grabbed his shoulder, making him walk in place. "Ah ah, don't get so restless now, we must'nt be so quick to judge." Shigure said to him looking from Redemption to Insanity. "Now, this is a bit awkward. Allow me to intoduce myself. I'm Shigure Sohma." Shigure said. "And my friend here is-"
"Kakashi Hatake." Kakashi said poutingly, crossing his arms.
"Oh stop it." Shigure said, placing his hand on Kakashi's head. Kakashi noticed Danielle/Redemption's headband and walked away from Shigure to look at it.

"Hmmm?"Danielle looks at Kakashi"What about my headband?"
Reya-chan
Amanda looked at Danielle "you don't remember him? we were all in the same classes at the magic guild!" she said, she glanced at Kakashi 'and why does that guy seem so familiar?' she thought
Little Washu
Kakashi bent over so his eye-veiw was at Danielle's waist-line. He circled her. "That headband......." he said. "Is the same as my own." Shigure looked at Kakashi then Daneille.
"Ah, so it is." He said. "Do you know her Kakashi?" Kakashi shook his head.
"No no." He said, sounding childish.
Kemana
"No, I don't remember him...but I do remember the Magic Guild...and that is Kakashi[sp?] the one who trained Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura."
Reya-chan
"oh, yes, I've seen him in the Hidden leaf village..." amanda mumbled
Kemana
"I almost trained under him..."
Little Washu
"Yeah I trained them. Sasuke the emo, Sakura the obsessive and Naruto, the-uhhhhh." Kakashi mused, trying to think of a fitting name for Naruto. "We'll just call him the dork for now. I'm trying to be nice......."
"Come now," Shigure said "They were your students."
"Yeah yeah." Kakashi said sighing. "Hey weren't you trained by Guy?" Kakashi said, trying not to shudder at Guy's name.
Razzy
Seeing Redemption's transformation, Heather looks around, shocked. "woah!" Heather yells, finally standing up, "What ARE you?!" She points at Danielle. Heather looks around and sees many people. "Who are you people???" She looks at Kakashi and laughs, "You look funny, mister."
Little Washu
Kakashi gritted his teeth and forced a smile, his visible eye twitching ocasionally. "Hahaha." He said through his teeth. "Yeah, I bet I do. Sure." Shigure elbowed his side.
"No need to be so short-tempered. You're starting to remind me of Kyo." Shigure laughed. "But yes, he is quite silly looking isn't he?"
"...............I feel so alone. And you're not helping." Kakashi said staring at Shigure. Shigure wrapped his arms around Kakashi's neck and pulled him close so that his face was against Shigure's chest.
"Awwwww, poor baby." He mocked in a fake motherly voice. He laughed as Kakashi tried to pull away.
Razzy
Heather laughed and started playing with her dangerous-looking boomerang. She threw the boomerang and caught it with agility and grace.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jan 26 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]497669[/snapback]
"No need to be so short-tempered. You're starting to remind me of Kyo." Shigure laughed.

"Kyo...where have I heard that name?" Amanda mumbled
Kemana
Danielle looks at Kakashi, "Yeah I trained under him, why?And to answer your question Heather I'm a humunculus... or half of me is...and I also remember that name from somewhere."
Little Washu
"Guy.........." Kakashi began. "Scares me. In more ways then I care to admit."
Shigure smiled at his friend.
"Oh and Kyo is my younger cousin. He's kinda rude, and short tempered." Shigure said. "Why? D'you know him?" He asked in curiosity. Kakashi looked from Shigure to Amanda and back again.
Razzy
Heather looks at Danielle. "Cool! I've never met a half homunculus before!" She says. 'I don't know what a homunculus is, but... it sounds cool!', Heather thought to herself. Now realizing that she is in an unfamiliar place, Heather looks at her surroundings. Heather lightly pokes Amanda in the back with her boomerang. "'Scuse me, ma'am. Do you know where we are?", she says.
Kemana
*Sweat drop*"Yeah...Sensei is kinda scary...and yes I knew Kyo... but ever since Redemption started taking over... well I've lost some of my memories..."Danielle looks down at the ground in a depressed fashion.
Little Washu
"What about a homo?" Kakashi asked. Shigure sighed.
"I think she said 'homunculus'. It has something to do with alchemy." Shigure tried to explain to him.
"Alchemy? Alchemy?!............what the heck is alchemy?" Kakashi asked. "I know a few jutsu that stem from it, but I've never tried it myself. I heard a rmor about these two kids who tried to bring their mom back with it. Those poor kids..." Kakashi said with sadness for about 3 seconds. "Oh well."
Razzy
"Alchemy!" Heather says in an excited voice, "I know that. You draw a circle on the ground and then there's bright lights! BOOM!" Heather raised both of her hands as if to demonstrate. "My friend knows a whole lot of alchemy, and she taught me some! She made me this boomerang!" Heather remembered the day she had first met the young alchemist. The alchemist's name was Emily. Emily seemed to appear out of nowhere one day, then vanished within a week. Before then, no one had ever heard of alchemy. Now, kids in Heather's neighborhood were fooling around with alchemy, making imperfect toys and accidentally destroying property, causing chaos. Heather remebered when an amateur alchemist accidentally burned down Heather's home...
Kemana
"OH, you mean Edward and Alphonse Elric! And all I can do is show you some alchemy." Danielle claps her hands together and creates a statue of Ed and Al."This is them-" Danielle is cut of by Ed walking in."ED!!!"Danielle runs over to him and huggs him.
Little Washu
"Ohmygod!" Kakashi yelled in fear as Danielle's squee of 'Ed!' scared him. He was now placing his hand on his heart to make sure it was still beating at a normal pace. Both he and Shigure looked at Ed. "Wow." Kakashi said. "I pictured him much taller......" He said deminstating with his hands.
Kemana
Ed: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"
Danielle: "Ed calm down, he didn`t mean it..."looks at Kakashi, "Right?!"
Little Washu
"Oh I meant it." Kakashi walked over to Ed. "How old are you anyway? 13?" Kakashi asked.
"Um Kakashi, I really don't think that's such a good idea......" Shigure began, but was ignored.
"I mean, just look at him! He's like Naruto's hieght!" Kakashi laughed.
"Well I'm glad to see him laughing not pouting." Shigure said smiling unsurely.
Kemana
Danielle: Latches on to Ed's arm, "Don't Ed!"
But it is to late Ed had already punched Kakashi strait in the face.
Ed: "For your information I`m 15 and I'm NOT short!"
Danielle: "Ed, honey calm down."
Little Washu
Kakashi stared up at Ed. Then got a look......."Oh no. He's not going to-" Shigure thought but it was too late. Kakashi put his hands under his eyes and began to sob as Momiji usually did.
"Wahhhh! He hit me! Wahhh!" Then as everyone stared, he dissapeared. Then re-apeared behind Ed, did a hand sighn and then........"THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!!"
Kemana
There is a little poof and where Ed was there is now only a log, and Ed and Danielle apear a few feet away.
Danielle:"You`re going to have to do better than that!I rarely mention this but I can beat my own sensei, so don't take me litely"
Little Washu
"Hey! That's my----trick!" Kakashi whined. "Hmph. Well, I new you were gonna do that anyway!" He crossed his arms and once again pouted.
"Ah, such is the powerfull and oh-so-mature copy-cat ninja." Shigure teased him as he set his hand comfortingly on Kakashi's soulder.
Kemana
Danielle:Sticks tongue out a Kakashi,"Serves you right for trying to hurt my man!"Danielle slowly morfs back in to Redemption.
Redemption walks over to Shigure and Kakashi"Wow my human half[Danielle] has worse taste then I thought, you two are much better looking than Ed."
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jan 26 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]497682[/snapback]
"Oh and Kyo is my younger cousin. He's kinda rude, and short tempered." Shigure said. "Why? D'you know him?" He asked in curiosity. Kakashi looked from Shigure to Amanda and back again.

"I see...Well, I don't really remember meeting him, but the name Kyo sounds very familiar..." Amanda said
Little Washu
"You talkin' to us?" Both Kakashi and Shigure said simoltaniously and pointing at each other. "Shigure?" Kakashi whispered and motioned for Shigure to come close. "She scares me......" He whispered in Shigure's ear.
"Me too.........." He admited. Kakashi backed away from Redemption.
"...............She scares me." Kakashi repeated himself. "She's a homo-cloud-us." Kakashi tried to say homunculus but failed miserably.

(Oh and if you haven't seen Fruits Basket whenever Shigure (the one in the white-ish robe) is hugged by a girl, he transforms into a black dog that looks like a black wolf)
Kemana
"Am I really that scary boys?" Redemption smirked. Redemptions eyes slowly closed[she passed out from exaustion]and she fell right in to Shigure`s arms.
Little Washu
Shigure trnsformed into his dog form, dropping Redemption. Kakashi caught her before she hit the ground. He gently set her on the floor of the castle, then began laughing at Shigure. "Oh, this must be yout proudest moment!" He said through his laughter. Shigure sighed.
"Ya know you try to be a bit more concerned........"
"Why? This is normal for you and-" Kakashi was cut off by Shigure transforming back to normal. "Ahhh! Man! Put some clothes on!" He said throwing Shigure's clothes at him.
"Ah, sorry." he said and got dressed.
Kemana
Redemption morfs back in to Danielle, she opened her eyes just in time to see Shigure nakey."I'm mentally scarred for life now..."
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"Fullmetal what are you doing here?!" asked Roy when he saw Ed. then ROy shook his head. "Never mind since you're here me and mister L will leave now. Oh yeah before I forget, I order you to investigate this castle! No objections now we must be really going, we have t investigate something else." and with that Roy and L left.

(I know its a crappy way of leaving but I really wanted to change my characters! So I'm gonna change them to Train Heartnet from Black Cat)

Train walked inside the castle looking for the criminal he was chasing until he saw a group of people. "Huh? what's so much people doing here?" thought Train. Train walked up to the group. "Hi! Have you seen a crook running around here?" asked Train.
Little Washu
"Gotta create a diversion!" Kakashi thought, not realizing that Danielle had already seen Shigure. He ran around in circles flapping his arms wildly while screaming 'Kawabunga!'
"Kakashi, you can stop now." Shigure said, now fully dressed and wishing he could've video taped that.
"Aha....hahaha......" Kakashi laughed uneasily.
Train starred at the group with an odd expression and thought "this is gonna be fun.."
Kemana
Ed:"Umm...ok."
Danielle:"No why?"Throws Shigure a video tape,"There you now have a tape of Kakashi making a fool of himself!"
Little Washu
"Gimme that!" Kakashi said trying to get the tape away from Shigure. Shigure, being older and taller, held the tape high over Kakashi's head so that his arms couldn't reach. "I hate you all........." Kakashi said after he gave up.
"No you don't. You're just saying that because you're angry." Shigure said maturly.
"Hmph." Kakashi said turning from Shigure.
"You know you hurt my feelings when you do that." Shigure said. Kakashi turned back to look at him again.
Kemana
Danielle: "I don`t feel so good..."coughs up lots of blood.
Ed: Tries to comfort her.
Train ran towards the group when he noticed that one of the girls there was feeling unwell.
Little Washu
"H-h-hey are you okay?" Kakashi stuterd.
"She's coughing up blood. Do you think she's okay?" Shigure asked calmly.
"I know I woudn't be........." Kakashi said. "I'm sorry fo calling you scary earlier......" Kakashi said to her.
"You're just like a little kid Kakashi." Shigure said to himself smiling at Kakashi, who didn't hear him.

Can we see what 'Train' looks like???
Kemana
Danielle: collapses still coughing up blood.
Ed: "She`ll be fine after awhile, but she... is missing some of her internal organs[like Izumi exept she gave them up to bring back Ed and Al]...she has fits like this every once and a while..."
Danielle`s coughing fit ends and she drifts into sleep.
Little Washu
"Why is that?" Kakashi asked. Shigure looked at Kakashi.
"It's rude to ask such questions." he said to Kakashi
"Oh I'm sorry." he said, joining Ed and Shigure who had walked over to Ed.
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Shigure Sohma. My friend here is Kakashi Hatake."

Ah darn it. Sorry but my computer's being a jerk and won't let me reply. It does this when I'm on for a long time. I'll have to continue tomorrow when it's better. Sorry!
Kemana
Ed: "Nice to meet you, as you know I`m Edward Elric and this is Danielle Elric, she`s my... well you know...and about why she's like this... well me and my brother died, so she brought us back using human transmutation...which is what has taken such a toll on her body..."
here's a pic of Train

click this to see!
Little Washu
"Wait," Kakashi began. "If she brought you back to life using alchemy doesn't that make you a homunculus?"
"Wow. You got it right this time." Shigure said to Kakashi. "And since when did you become so alchemy smart?"
"I'm a fast learner." Kakashi said proudly.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Jan 27 2007, 10:18 AM) [snapback]497841[/snapback]
"Wait," Kakashi began. "If she brought you back to life using alchemy doesn't that make you a homunculus?"
"Wow. You got it right this time." Shigure said to Kakashi. "And since when did you become so alchemy smart?"
"I'm a fast learner." Kakashi said proudly.

Amanda sat by her sister's side, when she heard Kakashi ask that question, she looked at him "You're better off not knowing, this is one of those 'if I told you, I'd have to kill you' kind of things..." she said

((OOC: This is what Amanda looks like, Gaia online-style,

and here's Misery, her homunculus half

they don't have this on TekTek, but she has chains around her wrists and ankles, and her shirt is supposed to be elbow length, and her skirt knee length))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.