Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"Yes there is." Kakashi answered Howl's aloud thoughts. "There definitly is something a bit odd about it but......." Kakashi couldn't think of the words to continues his thought. "And yes you should stay. How did Witchy get her powers back? Or, can you not say Mr.Howl?" Kakashi asked. Shigure was going to tell him that he didn't have to answer but he was interested too. Even though he didn't know who the witch of the waste was.
Razzy
"Basically, she had a deal with Sulliman," ((BTW, it's okay if I make up stuff, right?)) Howl said to Kakashi and Shigure, "A deal that had something to do with giving her powers back. She's not as powerful as she used to be, but she's still a threat."
'Can that Kakashi guy read my thoughts? ' Howl thought.
Heather suddenly said loudly to Victoria, "I gotta go to the bathroom!"
Howl: *sweatdrop* 'That girl is really random ' he thought
"Uh, you don't have to announce it to everyone, Heather," Victoria said, "But, I'll take you." 'If I can even find the bathroom ' she thought. They both started walking towards the door.
Little Washu
((Yeah you can make stuff up. I mean, do think Kakashi is really afraid of spiders? Well actualy, it never says if he is or not.....))
"Take Kakashi with you!" Shigure said while pushing Kakashi towords Heather and Victoria. "If something happens you need some protection right?" Shigure said quickly, trying to get them to leave so he could talk with Howl. "C'mon!" He said to Haether and Victoria. "What do'ya say?"
Razzy
Victoria knew Shigure had some sort of reason for making Kakashi come with them, so she said hesitantly, "All right..." She started walking out the door with Heather.
Little Washu
"Hey don't I get a say in this?" Kakashi asked while looking around at what was happening.
"Nope!" Shigure laughed. "Don't you wanna protect them?" Shigure asked, he gasped. "Unless you don't care!"
"No no no! That's not the case! Wait for me!" Kakashi yelled and ran out the door after the others. Shigure turned back to Howl.
Razzy
"So...," Howl asked Shigure after Kakashi had left, "What was that all about?"

Victoria and Heather walked down the hallways. Victoria turned to Kakashi, "Kakashi, do you know where the bathroom is?"
Little Washu
"Howl, or Mr.Howl as Kakashi would say." Shigure began. "I have a few questions for you. 1, you said you were a wizard or something like that right? Well, what's this witch of the waste thing about, how old are you, why did you come here to hide?"

Meanwhile.........
"I have no clue where the bathroom is Heather-chan." Kakashi said while looking around. "This place is sooooo confusing." Kakashi whined.

From watching a 3 hour long documentory on her, I have a new respect for Anna Nicole Smith. I feel sad whenever I think about her.
Razzy
"Well," Howl said to Shigure, "I am a wizard, the Witch of the Waste is my enemy, basically, I am 23 years old ((BTW, I don't know really what Howl's age is, I'm just guessing)), and I came here to hide because of rumors that spread around through Ingary about this castle. The local wizards and witches say it's the best hiding spot... and they were right."

"I have no clue where the bathroom is Heather-chan." Kakashi said while looking around. "This place is sooooo confusing." Kakashi whined.

Heather looked at Kakashi and laughed, "My middle name is Ann, not chan." ((her being the 8-year-old American girl she is, she doesn't know what "chan" means))
"Well, we better get there before there's an 'accident' ," Victoria said while looking at Heather.
Heather yelled, "I'm not a two-year-old! I won't wet my pants!"
'Haha, she's not wearing pants, though. She's wearing a dress...' Victoria thought in amusement.
Little Washu
"I am a wizard, the Witch of the Waste is my enemy."
"I see. And your hiding here? Well why not do what Kakashi would do and face your problem?"
I am 23 years old

Shigure laughed. "You should be calling Kakashi 'Mr.' He's 26."
Heather looked at Kakashi and laughed, "My middle name is Ann, not chan."

Kakashi: *anime fall* "I take it your american. Then you are too?" He asked Victoria. "I, as you can tell, am japanese."
Razzy
Shigure laughed. "You should be calling Kakashi 'Mr.' He's 26."
"Haha, really?" Howl said, "No offense to him, but he's a bit childish for his age."

"I see. And your hiding here? Well why not do what Kakashi would do and face your problem?"
"Well, not everyone can be perfect like Kakashi," Howl said sarcastically.

Kakashi: *anime fall* "I take it your american. Then you are too?" He asked Victoria. "I, as you can tell, am japanese."

"Yeah, we're American," Victoria said to Kakashi. She then looked at Heather (who was running ahead of Kakashi and Victoria) and added, "just call her Heather... Heather-chan seems a bit too formal."
"Found it!" Victoria heard Heather shout.
'How the heck did she find it? ' Victoria thought in amazement. Then, Victoria said, "Okay, then... go."
" 'Kay!" Heather said, running through a doorway and closing the door behind her. Victoria stood a little down the hallway and waited.
Reya-chan
Elsewhere

Amanda: *gets up* ......something's wrong
Mira: I know mommy, i feel it, too
Steiner: Huh? what are you two talking about?
Little Washu
"Haha, really?" Howl said, "No offense to him, but he's a bit childish for his age."
"I know. He's pushing 30 but he's a child at heart. Which is probably why he's such a good teacher, even ask Naruto." Shigure said.
"Well, not everyone can be perfect like Kakashi," Howl said sarcastically.

"Oh he's not perfect, and he's aware of that. He doesn't try to act perfect either. I guess that's what I admire. He's just a bit 'out there'." Shigure laughed.

Kakashi sighed. "I want a kitty." he said. "I don't know why but for some reason I feel the need to pet a kitty." Kakashi said laughing.
Razzy
"Oh he's not perfect, and he's aware of that. He doesn't try to act perfect either. I guess that's what I admire. He's just a bit 'out there'." Shigure laughed.
"Nobody's perfect," Howl said to Shigure, then he added in a joking manner, "...Except me."

Kakashi sighed. "I want a kitty." he said. "I don't know why but for some reason I feel the need to pet a kitty." Kakashi said laughing.

Victoria laughed too, then asked in a more serious way, "...Do you think our fears will appear again?"
Little Washu
"Nobody's perfect," Howl said to Shigure, then he added in a joking manner, "...Except me."
Shigure laughed. "Oh yes well, it's tue no ones perfect except the great Howl." Shigure said jokingly. "Hmm, I wonder what's taking them so long." Shigure looked over at the sleeping Danielle.
Victoria laughed too, then asked in a more serious way, "...Do you think our fears will appear again?"

"Hmmm, I dunno. I hope not." Kakashi said while wrapping his arms around himself.
Razzy
Shigure laughed. "Oh yes well, it's tue no ones perfect except the great Howl." Shigure said jokingly. "Hmm, I wonder what's taking them so long." Shigure looked over at the sleeping Danielle.

"Well, this place is pretty big," Howl said, "it's probably taking them a while to find a bathroom."

Heather suddenly slammed the door open(catching Victoria by surprise and making her jump) and shouted, "Done!"
"...Okay," Victoria said, starting to walk back with Heather.
Little Washu
Heather suddenly slammed the door open(catching Victoria by surprise and making her jump) and shouted, "Done!"

"Must she anounce it?" Kakashi thought while smiling. "Well then, I guess we'll be heading back now, no?" Kakashi asked. His stomach growled. "..........Ya know we never got that food." Kakashi said. "But I can wait, anywhere else you wanna go?" Kakashi asked Victoria and Heather.

Hey ya know what I just noticed? When my avatar is backwards, he has a white cat tail! Awsome.
Razzy
"But I can wait, anywhere else you wanna go?" Kakashi asked Victoria and Heather.
"Mars!" Heather shouted without thinking.
"Um," Victoria said, "I don't know. Is there anywhere else to go? Where do you want to go?"

His stomach growled. "..........Ya know we never got that food."

"Haha, we should head back to the kitchen," Victoria said to Kakashi.
Little Washu
"Mars!" Heather shouted without thinking.

"I'd love to go but it's not my type of place at this season. I'll plan a vacation there come spring." Kakashi said jokingly. "But anyway, how bout that food?" He asked. "We still might be able to look around though. Cause I'm sure Shigure and Mr. Hudiinii there wouldn't mind waiting."
Razzy
Heather said, "I wanna walk around!" and she pulled Victoria's hand and started skipping down the hall with Victoria following after her.
Victoria: *sweatdrop* "Slow down a bit, Heather!..."

"Where are they?" Howl asked himself. Then he looked at Danielle, and said to no one in particular,"How long is she going to sleep for?"
Little Washu
Heather said, "I wanna walk around!" and she pulled Victoria's hand and started skipping down the hall with Victoria following after her.

"Well the let's go!" Kakashi said while joining Heather in her skipping after them.

"Hmmmmm." Shigure said while looking at Danielle. "I'm not sure. Should we wake her up perhaps? No no, that'd be rude." He corrected himself. "I hope Kakashi and the girls didn't get lost. Well, if he's the relaible person I've known him to be. they should be back soon. Why don't we mak ourselves something to eat in the meantime hm?" Shigure asked.
Razzy
Heather stopped, looked at Kakashi, and then looked around. "This way!" she yelled, pointing to her right. She started running and then stopped and looked around in a scared way. "What's wrong?" Victoria asked her. Heather stared ahead of her curiously, not saying anything. Victoria also looked ahead, and saw another turn in the hallway. "What's wrong?" Victoria repeated. She started walking forward again, but Heather looked at her in a way that made her stop. "What's wrong?" Victoria asked a third time, now becoming impatient. She heard footsteps coming from the end of the hallway, and a familar voice said, "Where're ya goin'?" Victoria then saw Vincent staring at them.

"I can cook...," Howl said to Shigure, looking through the empty cabinets and drawers, "...but there's not much food here."
Little Washu
Kakashi caught up and looked at Vincent. "Ugh." He said in disgust. "You again. What do ya want now?" Kakashi asked him.

Shigure looked at Howl. "I can cook kuri." He said. "Does that count?" Shigure laughed. "But I'd beter not, Yuki always complains that my cooking is horrid. And that he doesn't like kuri." Shigure laughed again.
Razzy
Vincent didn't answer Kakashi; he only glared at him. Victoria and Heather slowly walked over to Kakashi (strangely, Vincent didn't seem to notice). Victoria whispered, "Is he an illusion... like last time?"
Vincent was standing still, and he looked almost unhuman. Victoria realized a while ago that he wasn't human, and he couldn't possibly be the real Vincent.

Howl laughed, and asked, "Um, who is Yuki?"
Little Washu
Kakashi looked at Vincent. "You are soooo annoying." he whined. "Oh let me guess," Kakashi began. " 'I am Vincent and you girls gotta come with me!' " Kakashi imitated Vincent.

"Oh." Shigure said. "Yuki is a cousin of mine. Yuki Sohma. We Sohma's have a very large family so I wouldn't find it odd if you've heard of a Sohma." Shigure said while smiling.
Razzy
Vincent still said nothing. Victoria thought, 'Who is afraid of him? The only reason he appeared was because he is someone's fear. I think Heather is afraid of him. ' She glared at Vincent, and he glared back. 'He seems possessed... again. ' Victoria thought. Suddenly, Vincent charged towards Victoria with almost inhuman speed, not giving her time to react.

"Haha, sorry. I've never heard of the Sohma's," Howl said to Shigure, "...Are you close to your family?"
Kemana
Danielle jumped between Vincent and Victoria and knocked Vincent into the side of the hallway,"Who the h*** are you?"She glared at Vincent,"and why are you after these girls?!"Akuji appeared again and looked at Danielle.
Akuji?:"It`s all your fault that even Kakashi dosen`t remember me..."
Danielle:"You... are not Akuji...even if something was my fault...HE WOULDN`T BLAME ME!!!"tears filled her eyes once more,"You picked the wrong day to f*** with me... I won`t cry any more... NOT BECAUSE OF SOME ILUSTION!!!"
Akuji?:Turns into a horrible demon,"Now see what you made me do..."
Danielle:pulls out a pure black kattana and stabs the creature in front of her,"Plague me no more demon... for I know Akuji may have been a himunculus like me... but he WAS NO DEMON!!!"
((ooc: oh, the misspelling...and angst...not sure why though...))
Reya-chan
Amanda: *hears danielle and runs in her direction*
Mira: Mommy! Wait up! *runs after amanda*
Kiari: ?
Steiner: *sighs, picks up Kiari, and follows amanda and mira*
Neji: ...*follows*
Little Washu
Kakashi looked from Vincent to Danielle to the monster that was Akuji. "Ummmmm, does someone wanna explain what's going on?" he asked them. "I'd really like to catch up with the going ons. Thank you."

"...Are you close to your family?"

"Hmm," Shigure thought. "I guess it depends one who in the familly your talking about. Like Kyo, Hatori, Yuki, Ayame, Kisa, Kagura and some others. We have a big familly." Shigure said, then laughed.
Razzy
Victoria glanced at where Vincent had been, and he disappeared. "What?! Not again!" she shouted. In her confusion, she seemed to forget the fact that Vincent had tried to attack her. Victoria then looked at Kakashi, "I'm just as confused as you are... I'm probably even more confused than you are..."
"Again! Again!" Heather was shouting in excitement, "Attack him again!"
"NO!" Victoria yelled at Heather.
Heather then looked like she was going to cry.
"...! I didn't mean it, Heather! Please don't cry!" Victoria said in a panicky voice. Heather smiled again, and said, "So, Danielle can attack him again?"
"uh... yeah," Victoria said, "if he comes back again."
Victoria and Heather now noticed Akuji, and took a step away from him.

Howl laughed with Shigure and said, "Well, your family situation is the opposite of my family situation; I don't have much family."

Little Washu
"I'm just as confused as you are... I'm probably even more confused than you are..."
"Nope I'm pretty confused." Kakashi said bluntly. He walked over to Akuji and began poking him. "What happend to you Jiji? You'ra all, raoooor! And big and stuff!" he said while looking at Akuji.

Howl laughed with Shigure and said, "Well, your family situation is the opposite of my family situation; I don't have much family."

"Oh I'm sorry bout that. Our freind Tohru, who is living with us doesn't have much familly eaither. Her mom and dad are dead, so all she has left are her grandpa, aunt, uncle and cousin. And of course she has us and her scholl friends. But you see, she was living with her grandpa and the other three but the oth three were mean to her so she came back to live with us. It's a really long story."
Razzy
"I think we should head back to the kitchen," Victoria said in a shaky and scared voice.

Oh I'm sorry bout that.

"Don't be sorry," Howl said, "The only family member I remember was my uncle. He was a wizard, like me."
Little Washu
"I think we should head back to the kitchen," Victoria said in a shaky and scared voice.
"I couldn't agree more." Kakashi said while holding his stomach. "Bye bye Jiji!" He said and walked away from Akuji. "We should wait for Danielle to finish her buisness with Jiji first though. Unless if you really wanna go, I can walk with you and Heather back and then you can stay with Shigure and Mr.Howl while I come back?" Kakashi offered.

"Don't be sorry," Howl said, "The only family member I remember was my uncle. He was a wizard, like me."

"I could probably ask Kakashi about it. He seems to know a little about everything and everyone." Shigure said while rolling his eyes.
Razzy
"No, we'll stay," Victoria said, looking around, "We don't have to go to the kitchen right now."
"Yeah, and I wanna watch if there's a fight!" Heather said.
Victoria smiled, then decided to ask Heather, "Heather, are you afraid of Vincent?"
Heather shrugged.
'That was helpful ' Victoria thought sarcastically.

"I could probably ask Kakashi about it. He seems to know a little about everything and everyone." Shigure said while rolling his eyes.

Howl laughed. Then seeing that everyone hadn't returned yet, he said quietly, "I wonder where they went off to..."
Little Washu
"Okay then! Guess we ain't movin'." Kakashi said to himself. "Well, I'm sure Shigure and Mr.Howl will wonder 'where are they?' and then come lookin' for us ya know?"

Howl laughed. Then seeing that everyone hadn't returned yet, he said quietly, "I wonder where they went off to..."

"Maybe we should go looking for them. No no, then they'll come back and wonder where we went. It's all so confusing." Shigure said.
Razzy
Heather said, "Vicky, I'm tired..."
"You can go to sleep if you want," Victoria said.
"Okay," Heather said sleepily. She found a ((randomly placed)) pillow and put her head on it and closed her eyes. ((Since Kakashi got a couch, Heather gets a pillow biggrin.gif))
'She doesn't have to sleep on the floor....' Victoria thought, thinking that there must be a bedroom nearby.

Howl said, "Well, Ill wait for them to come back."

Little Washu
'She doesn't have to sleep on the floor....' Victoria thought, thinking that there must be a bedroom nearby.
"Found one!" Kakashi said pointing at a room. It was like the one Danielle was in.
"Is this okay?"

Howl said, "Well, Ill wait for them to come back."

"Then I guess I'll stay too. I could just imagine what would happen." Shigure started to do an impression of Kakashi:
"OhmyGod! They're gone! Agh! The evil spiders must've got them! Noooooo!" Shigure said in a high voice.

((Since Kakashi got a couch, Heather gets a pillow ))

Attack of the randomly placed objects laugh.gif !
Razzy
"Found one!" Kakashi said pointing at a room. It was like the one Danielle was in.
"Is this okay?"
"Yeah, thanks!" Victoria said. She woke up Heather, who walked into the room with her.

"Then I guess I'll stay too. I could just imagine what would happen." Shigure started to do an impression of Kakashi:
"OhmyGod! They're gone! Agh! The evil spiders must've got them! Noooooo!" Shigure said in a high voice.

Now Howl started laughing so hard he almost started to cry.
Little Washu
"Yeah, thanks!" Victoria said. She woke up Heather, who walked into the room with her.
Kakashi followed Heather and Victoria. "Why don't you stay with Heather, ya know incase that mean guy comes back. Do you want me to stay with you?" He offered.

Now Howl started laughing so hard he almost started to cry.

Shigure laughed really hard too. "I wouldnt put it past him to come to that conclusion." He said. "But he's no idiot. Like his father, he's known as a Shinobi genious. Yes it suprised me too."

Razzy
"Don't worry, we're fine," Victoria said quietly. Heather was sleeping by now.

"Hm, what's a Shinobi?" Howl asked Shigure.
Little Washu
"Don't worry, we're fine," Victoria said quietly. Heather was sleeping by now.
"Okay, if you're sure. Hollar if you need me. " He said and ran out to join Danielle.

"Hm, what's a Shinobi?" Howl asked Shigure.

"A Shinobi is a ninja. A girl Shinobi is called a Kunoichi." Shigure explained. "Kakashi is a high level shinobi. He's a jonin, the 2nd or 3rd highest rank. He's very famous, he's also a teacher."
Razzy
So, basically, Heather and Victoria fall asleep for the night. This is my last post for the night! Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!
Little Washu
Okay then, Bye happy.gif!
Razzy
Victoria wakes up and stretches. She then realizes that she was on the floor. She sighed. 'I must have fallen out of bed... as usual. Now, where is Heather...? ' Just then, Victoria hears Heather shout, " 'Mornin' Vicky!"
Victoria screamed in surprise. She looked up to see Heather sitting on the bed, laughing, "Haha, Vicky's a scaredy-cat!"
Victoria just rested her head back down on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

Howl said to Shigure, "Okay, they've been gone all night. I think we should start looking for them."
Little Washu
Kakashi, hearing Victoria scream, ran into the room as quickley as he could. "Wha? What happened?" He said. After about 3 seconds, he grasped the situation. "Oh I see. Never mind then. You peoples are okay then assume I do?" He said.

Howl said to Shigure, "Okay, they've been gone all night. I think we should start looking for them."

"I agree." Shigure said.

Oh and Congratulations Steel Heart Alchemist for becoming a Lt. Colonel. I just became an alchemist myself. (BTW, My Internet isn't working so I wont be on for awhile, well, until it's fixed I mean. I'm using one of my best friends computer right now.)
Kemana
Danielle sat in a corner, her gaze seemingly transfixed on something that only existed for her, then she turned only her eyes to look at the others,"How can you humans sleep so peacefully...... I think if one more of my dead freinds shows up I`m gonna screem... I guess I should tell all of you..."gets up and looks around the room,"...I`m not a human... not like you... my mother and father were human... but I was born... a wolf...Kakashi that, the Akuji thing and many other things caused me to be run out of the village...I`m just a freak of nature... so if you want to run me off...GO AHEAD I`D RATHER DIE ALOWN THAN WITH FALSE FREINDS!!!"
Ed walks in right as Danielle says this and looks stuned,"...I don`t think they`ll be like the others..."He hugs her and pets her hair,"Shhh...it`s ok...they won`t hurt us anymore..."Ed looked at the others,"Yes, I know what she is... both of us have been chased away because we go against the 'flow of nature'....if you intend to be like that tward her or me or anyone else in our family...I will not hesitate to kill you..."
Danielle looks at the others then back at Ed and then back at the others,"I`m sorry for bursting out like that..."
Razzy
Kakashi, hearing Victoria scream, ran into the room as quickley as he could. "Wha? What happened?" He said. After about 3 seconds, he grasped the situation. "Oh I see. Never mind then. You peoples are okay then assume I do?" He said.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine," Victoria said, now sitting up.
"I had a dream!" Heather shouted, waving her arms.
"What about?" Victoria asked, assuming it was about unicorns and princesses.
"What about what?" Heather asked absent mindedly.
"What about your dream?" Victoria asked a little impatiently.
"What dream?" Heather asked just as obliviously(sp?).
Victoria: *headdesk*
"I'm joking! Of course I had a dream!" Heather laughed, then said, "I had a scary dream! It was a nightmare."

Victoria looked at Danielle sadly. She wished she knew what to say to make Danielle feel better, but Victoria couldn't find any words to comfort her.

Howl started to glide towards the kitchen door. "Let's go, Shigure."

Little Washu
Kakashi looked from Heather to Victoria. "I'd chime in, but I have no clue what's going on smile.gif." He said. "But really, what was your nightmare about Heather?" Kakashi asked her.

"Right behind you." Shigure said while walking behind Howl.

Yay! My internet got fixed! And as a bonus, I can now seee my cute li'l avatar moving! (Origanally, I could only see him moving when he's in my documents, but now I can see him move when I'm here too smile.gif)
Razzy
"Uh," Heather hessitated for a moment, trying to remember the details of her dream, "There was this big thing! I think it was a monster! Ro-o-oargh!" She tried to imitate the monster's sound.
"Then what?" Victoria asked her, starting to become interested in Heather's nightmare.
"Then it said, 'Get out' and it ate all of you. The end," Heather said.
"Get out?...," Victoria said quietly. 'Well, that's the kind of dream I'd expect from an eight year old girl...'

Howl glided through the halls with Shigure. Howl pointed to his right when the hallway ended. "I think they went this way." Then he said after a short pause, "Yeah, I'm certain of it."

I'm glad your Internet is working again, Little Washu! And I'm also glad you can see your moving avatar! (Now I won't be the only one staring at it all day when I get bored XD)

Little Washu
and it ate all of you. The end," Heather said.

"Oh oh, what a happy ending smile.gif." Kakashi said. "I don't think I taste that good so I wouldn't advise that monster thingy to try that again."

"Let's go this way." Shigure said to Howl, while pointing in the direction that Kakashi, Danielle, Heather and Victoria had walked down.

Okay, first I thought Danielle was sleeping, and now she's with Kakashi and thems? Agh, okay, starting now the kitchen is empty.
Razzy
Heather laughed. "The monster said you tasted like chicken, Kakashi."
'Heather has the weirdest dreams...' Victoria thought, laughing.

"Okay," Howl said, and he followed Shigure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.