Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
I.....dunno." Kakashi said. "Oh!" He said looking Howl worried. "What should we do?"
"We should go back to where your friend, Shigure and that girl, Victoria are," Howl said, "Take her."-pointing at Danielle- "We can't leave her here."

"There are a few reasons." Shigure said. "I was wondering about what people were saying about it, I needed something to do while Tohru and the others were away, and I wanted to spend time with Kakashi. I haven't seen him since about, hmmmmmm. 7 years."

"Oh," Victoria said, then became silent.
She worried less about Heather since the "search party" had gone out to find her. She knew that they would find Heather; Heather was kind of hard not to find.
Little Washu
"We should go back to where your friend, Shigure and that girl, Victoria are," Howl said, "Take her."-pointing at Danielle- "We can't leave her here."
"He's not my friend." Kakashi said bluntly, about Shigure in a 'how-can-think-that' voice. "But you're right. Hey Heather can you help me get Danielle on my back?" Kakashi asked Heather.
"Oh," Victoria said, then became silent.

"Yes" Shigure said. "It's been 12 years. I was 15 and Kakashi was 13."
Razzy
He's not my friend." Kakashi said bluntly, about Shigure in a 'how-can-think-that' voice. "But you're right. Hey Heather can you help me get Danielle on my back?" Kakashi asked Heather.

"Um... okay," Heather said, walking over to Kakashi.
'Is that girl even strong enough?...' Howl thought.
Little Washu
"Um... okay," Heather said, walking over to Kakashi.

"Okay thanks." Kakashi said to her. "I just wanna get out of here......away from them." Kakashi thought. "Thanks. Let's go Heather and Mr.Howl." Kakashi said while carying Danielle back from the way they came.
Razzy
"You're welcome!" Heather said, and she started walking, too. Howl glided above the castle floor again in a slower pace. 'I got what I came here for, so why don't I just leave?' He thought to himself. Howl then remembered why this place was so talked-about: People's fears came alive. Howl was interested in that, in case it might be some kind of magic spell. 'That is the reason,' he thought, 'I'll stay here for a bit longer.'
"So...," Howl said calmly, looking at Kakashi, "Have you seen your fear yet?"
Little Washu
Kakashi stopped. "Why do you care? It's my buisness. But........yeah I have." Kakashi said, trying not to let his voice crack. "I wanna leave. Forget stupid Shigure......." Kakashi said.
(If anyone wants to see Obito, Kakashi's teamate, I have a picture of them. If you go to the members gallery it should be the 1st thing there)
Razzy
Heather stopped, too, and said in a quiet voice, "Leave?..."
Howl saw Heather's sad face and realized he was being troublesome, and said to Kakashi, "Sorry... I didn't mean to stir up trouble."
Little Washu
Heather stopped, too, and said in a quiet voice, "Leave?..."
"Yeah. Don't you wanna leave too? I mean, if we leave then we don't have to deal with it anymore." Kakashi said. "That reminds me, why are you here?" Kakashi asked Howl. "Shouldn't you be helping broken screcrows or something?"
Howl saw Heather's sad face and realized he was being troublesome, and said to Kakashi, "Sorry... I didn't mean to stir up trouble."

".............it's okay. I didn'y mean to be so-" Kakashi stopped and looked up as they walked into the kitchen.
Razzy
"Yeah. Don't you wanna leave too? I mean, if we leave then we don't have to deal with it anymore."
Heather stared at Kakashi and said simply, "I like this place."

"That reminds me, why are you here?" Kakashi asked Howl. "Shouldn't you be helping broken screcrows or something?"

"I find this place quite interesting," Howl said, "And-" he took out the old key so that Kakashi could see it.

Howl and Heather walked into the kitchen with Kakashi.

Last post for today... Good-night! happy.gif

Little Washu
Heather stared at Kakashi and said simply, "I like this place."
Kakashi kept walking. He felt bad that he offended her but he was too ticked to care.
"I find this place quite interesting," Howl said, "And-" he took out the old key so that Kakashi could see it.

"What's up with the key? You lock yourself outta your house or somethin'?" They walked into the kitchen.
"Kakashi!" Shigure yelled happily. Kakashi stared daggers of ice at him, he backed away. "Um, okay." Shigure said, hurt.

Last post for today... Good-night! happy.gif

Okay bye! Hmm, guess I'll log out too.
Kemana
Akuji appears in front of Kakashi, "Give me Danielle...you have no use for her..."
Danielle: "...Akuji..."
((ooc: NO DON`T GO!!!... any who Akuji has extremely long black hair with light blue eyes and has lots of scars on his chest and arms[I`ll get piccys of my characters asap... but my scanner isn`t hooked up right now...]))
Little Washu
Akuji appears in front of Kakashi, "Give me Danielle...you have no use for her..."
Danielle: "...Akuji..."

Kakashi looked at Akuji. "Who the heck're you?" he asked. "Hmmm, Akuji, Akuji." Kakashi tried to think of where he'd heard the name before. "Hey're you the same Akuji that Danille asked me bout? Hm oh well. Tell me later." Kakashi said, walking past Akuji. "Since your namr is Akuji, I'll call you Jiji. For fun. Bye byr Jiji!" Kakashi said, walking away from him.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 7 2007, 09:04 PM) [snapback]502416[/snapback]
Meanwhile...

Zidane and Millia: "AUNT!!!"glomple Amanda.
Ed: "So it was you..."
Garnet: joins in the hugging of Amanda.

Amanda: *Hugs Zidane, Millia, and Garnet*
Steiner: *runs up* Amanda! *looks at Zidane and Garnet* Zidane! Princess Garnet! you're okay! *is very releived*
Kiari: UNCLE EDO!!! *jumps off steiners shoulder and Gives Ed a flying glomp*
Mira: *runs around the corner* Big brother! *Glomps Zidane's leg, causeing him to fall over XD *
Razzy
"Kakashi!" Shigure yelled happily. Kakashi stared daggers of ice at him, he backed away. "Um, okay." Shigure said, hurt.

Victoria also backed away, surprised by Kakashi's expression.
Heather ran up to Victoria. "Hey, cuz!" she shouted.
"Hey cuz!" Victoria echoed just as enthusiastically(sp?). She hugged Heather and then said, "Do not wander off again!"
"Okey-dokey!" Heather promised.
"Thanks," Victoria said gratefully to Danielle, Howl, and Kakashi.
"No problem," Howl said.
Little Washu
"Thanks," Victoria said gratefully to Danielle, Howl, and Kakashi.

"Whatever........" Kakashi said. Shigure looked at him.
"What's your problem?" He finally managed to say.
"Nothing!" Kakashi snapped at him.
Razzy
"Whatever........" Kakashi said. Shigure looked at him.
"What's your problem?" He finally managed to say.
"Nothing!" Kakashi snapped at him.

'Sure doesn't sound like nothing...,' Howl thought curiously, 'He could be possessed... again'
Victoria remembered Howl's eariler advice to 'stand back', so she took one small step away from Kakashi and Shigure and motioned for Heather to do the same.

Little Washu
'Sure doesn't sound like nothing...,' Howl thought curiously, 'He could be possessed... again'
Victoria remembered Howl's eariler advice to 'stand back', so she took one small step away from Kakashi and Shigure and motioned for Heather to do the same.

"What's wrong?" Kakashi asked her. He looked at Howl. "Oh yeah, I don't get possesed." Shigure ran behind Victoria.
"Hide me. I think if I let him near me I might not live till 30." Shigure laughed nervously.
"You too?" Kakashi said, cruely laughing at Shigure's fear. "What is your problem?"
Kemana
Akuji dissapears.
Danielle: "I`m...sorry... for being such a burden...to those...whom I just met..."begins to cry in to Kakashi`s back,"My biggest fear..*sob*.. is that Akuji would blame me for what happened..*sob*.. that is why he keeps apearing...my..*sob*..fear..."stops crying,"Akuji was the Hokage(sp?)... but because he fell in love with someone not even of the hidden leaf village he was shunned...eventually... someone came to kill him, but found her instead...Akuji gave up not only his title but his life for her...me...I came to the village two years later... when everyone had forgotten who either of us were... I trained under his old sensei...Guy... but one of my teammates knew of what had happened and remembered who I was...thus...that is why I`m being chased by tracker ninja... because I know the biggest secret of the village that many had forgot... and I`m the one whom caused it..."began to cry again this time even harder.
((ooc:I asume Kakashi is still carrying her))
Little Washu
Akuji dissapears.
Danielle: "I`m...sorry... for being such a burden...to those...whom I just met..."begins to cry in to Kakashi`s back,"My biggest fear..*sob*.. is that Akuji would blame me for what happened..*sob*.. that is why he keeps apearing...my..*sob*..fear..."stops crying,"Akuji was the Hokage(sp?)... but because he fell in love with someone not even of the hidden leaf village he was shunned...eventually... someone came to kill him, but found her instead...Akuji gave up not only his title but his life for her...me...I came to the village two years later... when everyone had forgotten who either of us were... I trained under his old sensei...Guy... but one of my teammates knew of what had happened and remembered who I was...thus...that is why I`m being chased by tracker ninja... because I know the biggest secret of the village that many had forgot... and I`m the one whom caused it..."began to cry again this time even harder.

".................where do you think crying will get you?" Kakashi asked as he set jer down on the couch in the kitchen. He stood up and turned away. "Naruto used to cry all the time. He said to Inari that crying will get you nowhwere, and he's right. When my dad died and I had no one, I didn't cry. Of course, I was 7 so my mind couldn't comprehend that but still. You can cry, but only if you plan to do something about it."
"Kakashi!" Shigure yelled. "Don't be so cold!"
"Shut up!" Kakashi yelled at Shigure. "I've had enough of you!"
Kemana
Danielle:"The thing that makes me cry is that you and Akuji...used to be best freinds... but you`re right..."stops crying and dries tears,"...Crying will get me nowhere...you know just then you reminded me of Sensei... I used to cry all the time because I knew that... deep down...it was my fault... so Guy always told me things like that... and if that didn`t work..."giggles,"He`d do funny impressions of you...but now I understand..."gives Kakashi the 'not so serious' glare,"You need to lighten up!"grins.
Little Washu
"The thing that makes me cry is that you and Akuji...used to be best freinds...
"But I've never met Akuji till now. How could we have been friends?" Kakashi asked. "At least, I don't ever recall ever even hearing his name till you mentioned him." Kakashi looked down at the ground, but then looked up at her.
"He`d do funny impressions of you..."

"What kind of impressions? Gimme a few examples."
Razzy
Howl listened to Danielle's and Kakashi's conversation, not quite understanding what they were talking about. He finally asked Victoria, "Um, what are they talking about?"
"I don't know either," Victoria shrugged, "This place has all sorts of people from so many places... I get confused sometimes."
"Hm," Howl responded, "How did so many different people from so many different places find this one castle?" He said this aloud, but it seemed he was talking to himself more than anyone in particular.

Kakashi asked as he set jer down on the couch in the kitchen.

OMG, I'm still laughing about the couch that's randomly in the kitchen XD

Little Washu
Kakashi walked over to Howl. "You never answered my question. Why are you here Mr.Howl?"
"Hm," Howl responded, "How did so many different people from so many different places find this one castle?"
"Maybe, as Neji would say, 'it is destiny'." Kakashi made fun of Neji.

OMG, I'm still laughing about the couch that's randomly in the kitchen XD

You kinda just gotta ignore that laugh.gif. I didn't want Kakashi sleeping on a table.
Razzy
Kakashi walked over to Howl. "You never answered my question. Why are you here Mr.Howl?"
"You seriously want to know?" Howl asked Kakashi, "Well, I'm hiding for a little while from the Witch of the Waste. I'll leave as soon as she can't track me down anymore."

I didn't want Kakashi sleeping on a table.

Yeah... that wouldn't have been good for his back. laugh.gif
Little Washu
"You seriously want to know?" Howl asked Kakashi, "Well, I'm hiding for a little while from the Witch of the Waste. I'll leave as soon as she can't track me down anymore."

"I thought Suliman or whatever her name was turned her into a harmless old hag? Was I miss-led?" Kakashi asked with a confused look on his face. "I guess I'd just thought I heard that."

On another note, I've finally perfected my sig!
Razzy
"I thought Suliman or whatever her name was turned her into a harmless old hag? Was I miss-led?" Kakashi asked with a confused look on his face. "I guess I'd just thought I heard that."

"Very long story," Howl shrugged, "She's got her powers back somehow. I don't even know the whole story behind it."
"Magic trick!" Heather randomly shouted.
"Huh?" Howl asked, confused.
"Do a magic trick!" Heather said in an excited voice, "Saw me in half! Make me disappear! Do a card trick! Pull a thousand quarters out of your ear!"
Victoria: *sweatdrop*
"I'm sorry, it's not that kind of magic," Howl said to Heather in the nicest voice he could manage.
Heather stared at him and then said, "Then do some math equations."
Victoria stared at Heather with a bewildered expression on her face. 'Is she getting magician mixed up with mathematician?' Victoria thought to herself.
Victoria then looked at Shigure (while Heather was asking stupid questions to Howl) then said, "You're awfully quiet, Shigure. Is something wrong?"

Little Washu
Shigure looked up. "Huh? Oh yeah........I'm fine." he said. "I'm just thinking about alot of things. It's kinda hard to explain....." Shigure said. He looked up from the floor and looked at Kakashi, who gave him an angry look.
"Hmph!" He said as he looked away and turned on his heel to walk over to Howl. "So....Witchy's back? Oh! Let's throw water on her! But, with soap! I'm sure she could use it."
Razzy
"So....Witchy's back? Oh! Let's throw water on her! But, with soap! I'm sure she could use it."

Howl laughed, while Heather was trying to get his attention so she could ask him to do a magic trick.
"Heather, please stop bugging Howl," Victoria asked nicely to Heather. Heather stopped and looked around, finding nothing to do. She looked at the wall menacingly(sp?). She took out her boomerang and hit it once against the wall. "Stupid wall!" she screamed (randomly). Victoria laughed, but she was focused on why Kakashi and Shigure weren't getting along lately. She looked at both of them. 'They were getting along fine until... Kakashi started rambling and Shigure hit him... is that what Kakashi is mad about?' Victoria thought.

Little Washu
"I-" Shigure began. "I'm gonna step outside." Shigure said and walked outside the door.
"Don't hurry back." Kakashi said while rolling his eyes.
Razzy
Howl and Victoria watched Shigure leave. 'What's the deal with these guys?' Howl thought. He then saw Heather watch Shigure leave in confusion. Howl sighed. "A grudge gets you nowhere," He stated, looking at Kakashi, then at the kitchen door where Shigure had left.
Little Washu
"I don't hold grudges." Kakashi said simpley. Shigure listened from outside the door.
"Then why are you mad at me?" Shigure said shkily, but quietly enough for Kakashi not to hear.
Razzy
Howl just shrugged and said to Kakashi, "Whatever."
Heather still stared at the doorway, and Victoria remained silent.
Little Washu
Kakashi sighed and was about to walk over to the door, but re-thought it and stopped.
Razzy
Howl was silent now, but he looked at Heather, who was still staring at the doorway. For some reason, this made Howl upset. He frowned, feeling some sort of pity for Heather. She was a ball of energy before when she asked for a magic trick, and now she was silent and unenergetic.
Little Washu
Kakashi decided to talk to Shigure. He hung his head shamefully as he walked to the door.

My God! The song I'm listening to is SOOOO sad! I think I'm gonna cry! It's Runnaway Love by Ludicris and Mary J. Blige it's so sad.
Razzy
^ Yeah, that is a sad song. But the song that I find the saddest is "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera(sp??). That song made me cry for about a half an hour.

Howl sighed in relief, then sat down on the couch (XD) and closed his eyes. Victoria and Heather seemed to relax a little bit too. They were unsure what Kakashi was going to say to Shigure, but they hoped it would be good.
Little Washu
Yeah. That song has one creepy Music Video. *dsen't like circuses* But I dunno what it's even about laugh.gif

Meanwhile......
"Shigure....." Kakashi began, Shigure looked up. "I-........I'm sorry. I guess I shouldn't take my frustration out on you."
"It's okay." Shigure said smiling, which made Kakashi feel beter. Kakashi returned the smile and was about to walk back into the kitchen when he hit the wall, uh, again.
"Owwwwwwww.....You stupid wall! You're out to get me aren't you?!" Kakashi yelled at it. Shigure laughed.
"Still the same....." he said to himself.
Kemana
Danielle`s eyes suddenly go black and she hunches over,"NO! NOT NOW!!!"Her body begins to shake violently.Her hair suddenly turns blood red as she throws back her head and screams, with tears streaming down her face.'NO I CAN`T!!! THEY`LL DIE!!!' she thought.
Little Washu
Kakashi ran over to Danielle. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.
Kemana
Danielle`s eyes flash back to normal then are black again,"You have to get away...I can`t control her!"
((ooc:She has the spirit of the dragon goddess[of fate] sealed inside of her))
Little Washu
"Her? You mean Redemption?" Kakashi asked not moving from where he stood.
Kemana
Danielle suddenly went back to normal, in her hand a small black stone,"That was to close... next time please for my sake and your own get away from me...I have the spirit of the dragon goddess whom controls fate sealed inside me... and she is very angry right now... that is why I was able to bring back Ed and Al... because the gate took from the next dragon of fate... thus it was satisfied..."
Little Washu
"Why is she mad?" Kakashi asked.
Kemana
Danielle sighs"... Something about this place... she remembers something that happened here a long time ago..."
((ooc:Yes, Danielle is a lot of things just go with the flow))
Little Washu
"Hmmmm, is she a good person or a bad one? I'm guessing neutral? Or, it depends?" Kakashi said.

*starts singing to the tune of Dance Dance by Fall out Boy* I'm going with the flow! Danielle's Flow! Flow flow! Ahahaha, okay I'll stop now happy.gif.
Kemana
"She`s the reason Ed and Al died... and yet she`s also the reason that... I found Ed in the first place...so really...both..."
((ooc: sorry GTG my mom wants me to spend time with her))
Little Washu
"Oh....Well at least I have nothing to do with it." Kakashi said, releived.

sorry GTG my mom wants me to spend time with her

Where do you live?! What time is it?! (It's 1:40 AM here) Hmm, my stomach hurts. I should go get some sleep. *'say it right' by Nellie Furtado comes on radio* but after this song!
Razzy
Howl heard voices in the hall and he opened his eyes and stood up. Howl walked out into the hallway with Heather and Victoria.
"What's all the commotion about?" Howl asked Kakashi and Danielle.
Little Washu
"I'm not too sure." Kakashi said. "But everythings okay now, I think." Kakashi said, but he didn't sound entirley sure about what just happened.
"Well everythings okay now." Shigure said. "Right?"
"Well, yeah. I think so." Kakashi looked Danielle.
Shigure picked Danielle up and brought her back into the kitchenand set her on the couch because Kakashi was on the ground. Kakashi stood up and followed.

We gotta work on our setting changes. For now, we're in the kitchen.
Razzy
Howl, Victoria and Heather followed Kakashi and the others back into the kitchen. Howl thought for a moment, then sat down on a kitchen chair. 'I might as well leave soon...' He thought, 'the Witch of the Waste isn't trying to find me anymore.' He looked at the door, and he felt, for some reason, that he didn't want to leave so soon. "There's something... stange about this castle," Howl thought aloud.
"Can you-" Heather started to say to Howl, but Victoria told her to not bother Howl about magic tricks anymore. Heather was silent again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.