Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
Victoria was beginning to worry. She wondered what the heck Kakashi was talking about. Heather stopped attacking the wall and now looked at Kakashi in a confused way. Kakashi's rambling was started to annoy Howl.
"Um...," Howl said to Kakashi (even though Kakashi was talking to himself), "To answer your questions in order: No. Yes. Me. No. Maybe. No."
'Maybe if he gets hit in the head again, maybe he'll stop.' Howl thought to himself.

Little Washu- But Kakashi's dad is hot! <-- I did not just say that ph34r.gif
Kemana
Danielle lays against a wall,"good night..."

((But, I thought Kakashi was the only one that had the Sharingan [sp?]))
Reya-chan
"Oh...well then...I`ll tell you later..."

Amanda: .....
Little Washu
"I wan't the end! Give my end!" Kakashi yelled out of frustration. "..........please? I would really like it. Though equally it exists before everyones eyes, grasp it not one person can. ................Tell me what it is?" Kakashi began to talk more sadly. "Please?" Shigure walked over to Kakashi.
"What're you talking about?"
"You have your end!" Kakashi exclaimed happily for Shigure. "I want my end." He turned to Heather and Victoria. "Do you have your ends?"

But, I thought Kakashi was the only one that had the Sharingan

He is the only non-Uchiha with it. People get sooooo desperate that they take his dad and edit him. In the 'Save-Gaara arc.' of the show, a woman thinks Kakashi is his dad, and try to attack him for it.
Razzy
"Ends...You mean our butts?" Heather asked stupidly.
Victoria: *sweatdrop* "Uh... I don't think he means that, Heather."
Howl just stared at Kakashi, saying nothing. He wondered what he was talking about. 'Maybe he's not going crazy... is he possessed?' Howl thought.

I will be going to my piano lesson from 6:30-7:00, so I won't be posting until I get back at around 7:00
Kemana
((But...awww....well...I`m confused.))
Ed:"...."
Millia:"...."
Garnet:"...."
Zidane:"....I could have sworn it was this way!"
Millia:*pulse mark*"BROTHER I TOLD YOU WE WERE GOING THE WRONG WAY AN HOIUR AGO!!!!"hitts Zidane.
Little Washu
Kakashi dropped to the ground. "I want my end. I must speak with Morganna. To go where she is, the living flesh poses a hindrance, But I must. I must go. For our Aura. Emma, please give me a little more courage. The finger points to the yonder moon. But the fool does not look at the finger. 'Surley I will return' says the shining one." Kakashi finished. "My end, do you have it now? Understand you do?"
Reya-chan
Amanda: *wanders off to a place near Zidane, Millia, and Garnet* .... *starts singing*

Amanda: Young one I have watched you live and learn
Grief seemed to await at every turn,
But you were strong enough to overcome
And chase your heart's desire.

Your unshaken will to right the wrong
Lifted my spirit into song
You helped me find a brighter day,
And I thank you with all I am.

Child of soulful sea blue eyes,
Wishes aren't limited to the skies
But if it's a star you're searching for
Then I will help take you there.

I hope you find your way
And though the past brings you pain,
You gave your strength to me
So I'll give my heart to you...
Razzy
"No," Howl said to Kakashi, "I don't understand."
Victoria was just as confused as Howl was, and she and Heather stared at Kakashi.

I have to go to my piano lesson right now. See y'all later at 7!
Little Washu
"Shunning the feild broken by Wave, the shadowed girl whispers 'surly I will return'. Alas, the truth unbeknownst. Awaiting her at journey's end. Eternal mourning for her land. I interpret the signs. An answer to my question, give will you? If you can, complete my role will be, and leave this land I will. My end I will have. Though equally it exists before everyones eyes, grasp it not one person can. ................Tell me what it is?" Kakashi repeated.
Shigure's face turned sad.
Razzy
Howl, Victoria and Heather still stared at Kakashi. 'Well, at least he's making some sense now.' Howl thought.
"...Tell me what it is?" Howl repeated Kakashi's words, then frowned. 'Is this some kind of riddle?' Howl thought to himself. Howl was good at figuring out spells, but if this was a riddle of some sort, this was a difficult one. Howl scratched his head, confused and frustrated.
Little Washu
"Hmmmmm." Shigure looked thoughtfull. "What is a persons end? Something that other people can start to see in another's eyes but the person can't see it themselves." Shigure made sense of Kakashi's choice of words. "Something not a single person can grasp. What does he mean?" Shigure thought aloud. "Care to evaluate, Kakashi?"
"I can't hold onto me wonder what's wrong with me?" He sung.
"What's wrong with you?" Shigure repeated. Kakashi frowned.
"What is wrong with me is my end is not mine nor it's meaning or beginning or body it's reason for being neither." He spoke. Shigure groaned.
"Another riddle, let's try to stay on the first shall we?"
Razzy
"Death? Pain? Suffering?" Howl asked casually, shrugging. Victoria cringed at the word "death".

Sorry, but I probably won't be posting for the rest of the night... just a heads-up... See ya! ^__^
Little Washu
"One's end, the end of life." Shigure said.
"The end is the end!" Kakashi exclaimed happily.
"Well is that it? Life and death?" Shigure asked.
"You now know the end give me the end. Do you have the end? What is the end? What is 'end'? What is 'what'? Can I have my end back?" Kakashi asked him. Shigure backed away.
"I-......I don't fully understand your question. Do any of you?" Shigure asked.

Okay, bye Steel Heart Alchemist! BTW, tomarrow I won't be posting till around 6:30 where I am. I don't know how many of your times are different but like right now it's 8:00 PM where I am.
Kemana
Danielle: wakes up and looks at Kakashi,"You`re making my brain hurt..."

Meanwhile:
Millia and Zidane:"I know that voice....AMANDA!!!"
Ed: "I think you`re right..."recognizes song,"..." thinks,'The song she sings for Zidane...'
Garnet: "Zidane is that a good or bad thing?"
Zidane: shrugs "Not sure... knowing this place... it could be bad so stay close..."
Garnet: Holds Zidane`s hand and smiles,"I understand."
Millia: snickers"AWWWW!!! Ain`t that cute?!"
Zidane: blushes slightly, "OH, SHUT UP SIS!!! Your just jealous `cause you don`t have anyone!"sticks out his tongue.
Millia: glares,"let`s just figure out where Amanda is..."Millia`s ears perk up."This way!"
((ooc: Millia has wolf ears...and you`ll find out why when I get around to it...*sweatdrop*))
Millia, Zidane, Garnet, and Ed walk in the direction of the singing.
Razzy
"How the heck am I supposed to know what he's saying?" Howl asked Shigure, "I just met the guy."
Victoria and Heather were still completely confused.
"Is it the end you want?" Howl asked Kakashi in a low voice, "Death?"
Little Washu
"The end is the end which is the end!" Kakashi said happily. "The end is the beginning to a new beginning! Complete my now role is! The end if you please!" Kakashi said smilng like a little child. "The end the end the end the end!" He sang. "End! What is the end? What is what?" Kakashi asked.
"Okay this is getting annoying." Shigure said. He made his hand into a fist and struck Kakashi in the head so thay he banged against the wall, falling on the ground. "But I want control! My end is not mine! My end is theirs!" Kakashi said, then became knocked out cold.
"Sorry." Shigure said.
Razzy
"Aw, man...," Howl said to Shigure after Shigure had hit Kakashi, "I wanted to do that."
'...except with a hammer,' Howl thought in amusement.
Heather stared at Kakashi, then Shigure. She shouted "Hey! That's not nice! Don't hit Kakashi!"
Victoria stared at Shigure and said in a confused voice, "What just happened?"
Little Washu
"My end is theirs." Shigure repeated. "That makes no sense." Shigure said.
"Hey! That's not nice! Don't hit Kakashi!"
"Didn't you want to too?" Shigure asked her.
Victoria stared at Shigure and said in a confused voice, "What just happened?"

"Well, to put is as simpley as I can I hit him hard enough to knock'em out." Shigure said smiling kindly. Shigure turned from Victoria and Heather to see Kakashi staring at him with anger. Kakashi hit Shigure.
"How do you like it?!" He said.
Razzy
Howl stood there calmly watching the scene while Heather and Victoria watched in confusion (again).
"Stand back, girls...," Howl instructed. Victoria and Heather did as Howl said.
Little Washu
Shigure stood up, surprised at Kakashi's hostility. "Would you like it if I wen't around hitting you for no reason?" Kakashi asked.
"You were making no sense."
"Sense? I never said anything! Then you just hit me! Why'ja do that?" Kakashi said.
"Still can't remember huh?" Shigure thought. "Sorry."
"Whatever." Kakashi said and walked back over to the couch that was a good distance from where the others were and sat down.
Razzy
Howl frowned. 'Surely he must have been possessed(sp?)...' he thought. He turned around and saw Victoria looking around frantically.
"What's the matter?" Howl asked, sensing her panic.
"Heather... she's gone!" Victoria replied, her dread now showing in her voice.
Little Washu
"Heather... she's gone!" Victoria replied, her dread now showing in her voice.

"Where did you see her last Victoria?" Shigure asked. "Do you have any idea where shw might have gone? Like a place where she would want to be right now?" Shigure said looking around him slightly.

Razzy
"Where did you see her last Victoria?" Shigure asked.
"I... don't know... I was so distracted by... everything else that I guess I didn't notice her leaving..." Victoria calmed down a little bit.

"Do you have any idea where shw might have gone? Like a place where she would want to be right now?" Shigure said looking around him slightly.

"I don't know," Victoria said, "If she did want to be somewhere, it wouldn't be outside of this castle, that's for sure."

"I'll go look for her," Howl said finally, "Anyone else want to come? Otherwise, I'll just go alone."

Meanwhile...
Heather ran through the castle corridors, not knowing where she was going or why. She had become scared, and her first instinct was to run. She stopped and looked around her. She was beginning to think that running away wasn't the best course of action. But Heather was still scared from the "incident" in the kitchen, and so she began to run again, not knowing where she was going.

Little Washu
"I'll go look for her," Howl said finally, "Anyone else want to come? Otherwise, I'll just go alone."

"Ill go." Kakashi said while standing up and walking over to Howl.
"Kakashi are you sure? Your 'head trauma' might be a problem." Shigure said laughing.
"Shut up!" Kakashi yelled. "I'm leaving. Let's go Mr.Howl." He said while walking out the door.
Kemana
Danielle gets up,"I`ll go with you maybe we can find her and the others..."
Razzy
"Sure, 'Mr.Kakashi'," Howl said jokingly, "Just don't slow me down."
He hovered slightly above the floor and started to glide in a pace that would match an adult jogging. Howl kept scanning the halls for any sign of Heather. "Heather!" He shouted. When there was no answer, he shouted again. No answer.
"...Care to try?" Howl asked, looking at Kakashi. "Maybe she'll respond to your voice."
Kemana
Danielle follows and suddenly turns in to a wolf and sniffs the air,"THIS WAY!!!"She runs in the direction of the scent.
Little Washu
He hovered slightly above the floor and started to glide in a pace that would match an adult jogging.
Kakashi: blink.gif "Woah."
"...Care to try?" Howl asked, looking at Kakashi. "Maybe she'll respond to your voice."

Kakashi looked down at the ground in an almost embarassed way. He looked up. "Heather." He said quietly at first, but then realized that she wouldn't here him that way. An image of Shigure came to him.
"C'mon! You can do better then that! I know you can! You've got the loudest........" the little Shigure quieted down and dissapeared from his mind. "Heather!" Kakashi called for her again.

Kemana
Danielle follows and suddenly turns in to a wolf and sniffs the air,"THIS WAY!!!"She runs in the direction of the scent.

Razzy
Howl followed the direction that Danielle was running in.

Heather had stopped running. She looked around her again. 'Where am I?' she thought suddenly. She hadn't realized how far she had been running. Heather thought she had heard a faint voice call her name, but she thought she was imagining it. Heather sat on the floor and felt like crying because she was lost, but she didn't cry. She just sat there and stared at her feet. She then took her boomerang out and she felt a little bit calmer.
Little Washu

(Posted that a bit much did we? laugh.gif)

"Doggie!" Kakashi yelled while pointing at Danielle. Then realizedhat Howl and her had left. "Uhh.....wait up!" He yelled chasing after them.

Yay! I love wolves! Kakashi's animal is a wolf. Sakura's a kitty, Naruto's a fox and Sasuke's a snake. I know all the character's animals.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Kemana @ Feb 6 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]501990[/snapback]
Danielle: wakes up and looks at Kakashi,"You`re making my brain hurt..."

Meanwhile:
Millia and Zidane:"I know that voice....AMANDA!!!"
Ed: "I think you`re right..."recognizes song,"..." thinks,'The song she sings for Zidane...'
Garnet: "Zidane is that a good or bad thing?"
Zidane: shrugs "Not sure... knowing this place... it could be bad so stay close..."
Garnet: Holds Zidane`s hand and smiles,"I understand."
Millia: snickers"AWWWW!!! Ain`t that cute?!"
Zidane: blushes slightly, "OH, SHUT UP SIS!!! Your just jealous `cause you don`t have anyone!"sticks out his tongue.
Millia: glares,"let`s just figure out where Amanda is..."Millia`s ears perk up."This way!"
((ooc: Millia has wolf ears...and you`ll find out why when I get around to it...*sweatdrop*))
Millia, Zidane, Garnet, and Ed walk in the direction of the singing.

Amanda: *hears footsteps and looks to were they're coming from* Zidane! Millia! Garnet! Edo! We've been looking for you! *smiles*
Kemana
((ooc: sorry comp`s being weird))
Turns to Kakashi,"I`m a wolf, NOT A DOG!!! She should be up ahead..."
Razzy

How many times does Danielle turn into a wolf??

Heather could hear voices more clearly now, but she continued to sit on the floor sadly, not knowing what to do.
Little Washu
How many times does Danielle turn into a wolf??

I was wondering the same thing. She's been a wolf 4 times over!

Kakashi sighed. "Maybe she did find a way out....." he slowed his pace down and stared at the floor as he walked. He began to sing silently to himself.

"No, all my hate cannot be bound
I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
So you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground
I will see you screaming"
Razzy
Kakashi sighed. "Maybe she did find a way out....."

"I don't think she did. I can sense her presence(sp?)... She must be nearby," Howl said thoughtfully.

Heather now could hear voices, she was certain of it. After a moment, she stood up and started walking slowly towards the sounds.
Little Washu
"I don't think she did. I can sense her presence(sp?)... She must be nearby," Howl said thoughtfully.

"I don't think she did." Kakashi mocked. "I can sense her presence." He continued to mock Howl. Then stopped to continue singing.

"Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies
I'm above you, smiling as you drown, drown, drown
I wanna kill and rape you the way you raped me
And, I'll pull the trigger
And you're down, down, down

All, all my hate cannot be bound
I will not be drowned by your thoughtless scheming
So you can try to tear me down
Beat me to the ground
I will see you screaming"
Razzy
Howl became annoyed with Kakashi, but didn't say anything.

Heather walked farther, hearing the voices so clearly now that she could recognize them. She started running as fast as she could until she bumped into Kakashi.
"Haha, guess I was right!," Howl said to Kakashi.
Heather laughed and shouted in an energetic voice, "Hey people! You finally found me!"
Little Washu
Howl became annoyed with Kakashi, but didn't say anything.
"Haha guess I was Right!" Kakashi said in an annoyinh high voice.

Heather walked farther, hearing the voices so clearly now that she could recognize them. She started running as fast as she could until she bumped into Kakashi.
Heather laughed and shouted in an energetic voice, "Hey people! You finally found me!"

"Heather!" Kakashi said happily. "I'm so happy we found you. We were so worried." Kakashi said
Razzy
"Heather!" Kakashi said happily. "I'm so happy we found you. We were so worried." Kakashi said

"I'm happy you found me, too!" Heather agreed in relief, "I thought I was going to be lost forever!" She exagerated the word "forever", even though she had only been lost for a few minutes.
Howl smiled, but said nothing, as usual.
Little Washu
"I'm happy you found me, too!" Heather agreed in relief, "I thought I was going to be lost forever!" She exagerated the word "forever", even though she had only been lost for a few minutes.
"Forever is a long time! We'd be stuck here looking for you for a long time!" Kakashi said, laughing
Howl smiled, but said nothing, as usual.

"What'chu lookin' at?" Kakashi asked Howl in a almost 'gangsta' way.
Razzy
Heather laughed.

"What'chu lookin' at?" Kakashi asked Howl in a almost 'gangsta' way.

"What 'chu lookin' at?" Howl mimicked Kakashi.

This is my last post for the night! Farewell!
Little Washu

Kakashi stared at Howl for a moment, then began laughing and holding his stomach. His laugh wasn't mean, but of entertainment.

Bye Steel Heart Alchemist! Awww, I hate it when you leave T^T. I hate it when all you people leave.
Kemana
((ooc:check that post again it explains what happened...SORRY!!!))
Danielle: turns back in to a human,"I..." begins coughing up blood on Kakashi,"I`m...*cough*...sorry...*cough*...Kakashi...*cough*... for bleeding...*cough*... on you...*cough*...*cough*...*cough*"collapses on Kakashi.

Meanwhile...

Zidane and Millia: "AUNT!!!"glomple Amanda.
Ed: "So it was you..."
Garnet: joins in the hugging of Amanda.
Little Washu
"I'm A WOLF! Not a dog!"
"Hahaha, you sound like my friend Ohka!" Kakashi said. "She's a werewolf."

Kakashi conyinued laughing like a maniac. "Man, if only Sophie, Calcifer and Mrkyl(sp?) could hear you say that!" He managed to say in between his laughing.
Razzy
Heather yelled, "Hey! Where's Vicky?"

Kakashi stared at Howl for a moment, then began laughing and holding his stomach. His laugh wasn't mean, but of entertainment.

Howl was going to laugh, too, but he saw Danielle collapse on Kakashi. He pointed at her. "Does that happen often?," Howl asked Kakashi.

Little Washu
Danielle: turns back in to a human,"I..." begins coughing up blood on Kakashi,"I`m...*cough*...sorry...*cough*...Kakashi...*cough*... for bleeding...*cough*... on you...*cough*...*cough*...*cough*"collapses on Kakashi.
Kakashi stopped laughing. "Uhhh, it's okay." He said, worried.
Howl was going to laugh, too, but he saw Danielle collapse on Kakashi. He pointed at her. "Does that happen often?," Howl asked Kakashi.

"I kinda just met her." Kakashi said looking at Danille.
Razzy
"I kinda just met her." Kakashi said looking at Danille.

Howl asked Kakashi, "So... what do we do now?"
Heather looked at Danielle and asked in a scared voice, "Oh no! Is she dead???"

Meanwhile...
Victoria was still waiting in the kitchen with Shigure. She was wondering when everyone would come back. Victoria suddenly remembered what she wanted to ask Shigure before. "Why are you in this castle in the first place?" Victoria asked Shigure, "Is there a reason you came here?"
Little Washu
Howl asked Kakashi, "... What do we do now?"
Heather looked at Danielle and asked in a scared voice, "Oh no! Is she dead???"
"I.....dunno." Kakashi said. "Oh!" He said looking Howl worried. "What should we do?"
"Why are you in this castle in the first place?" Victoria looked at Shigure and asked, "Is there a reason you came here?"

"There are a few reasons." Shigure said. "I was wondering about what people were saying about it, I needed something to do while Tohru and the others were away, and I wanted to spend time with Kakashi. I haven't seen him since about, hmmmmmm. 12 years. But the time I'm spending just shows how much people can change....." Shigure said looking at the ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.