Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
As Kakashi continued to stare down Vincent, Shigure talked with Mira and Amanda. "Him? A genious?" Shigure laughed. "But I truly beleive it." He said, then asked Amanda; "Chaos string jutsu? What's that? The only jutsu I've seen is from Kakashi. But only a few, he's not too showy of his techniques."
Reya-chan
"The chaos strings jutsu is a special jutsu passed down in my family, it's very hard to preform, yet Mira can use it like it's nothing!" Amanda explained, meanwhile, Kiari ans steiner had wandered off, looking for Neji.

((OOC: Kemana says "I'll be back ASAP, my comp is down" *talking with Kemana on the phone*))
Little Washu
"I see. Kakashi said that family or, 'blood-line' jutsu are very hard to preform if it's not in your own blood. He said it took him a while when he first got it, but now he has quite a mastery of his Sharingan." Shigure said.

I shall await Kemana's return! Though she'll have a bit of reading to do cause we kinda added a few pages. Hey, did anyone but me realize that the setting moved from the hallway to a bedroom? Without actually moving? I guess everyone followed Ed and Danielle ^^.
Razzy
Sorry! My brother was on the computer all last night, so I didn't get the chance to post at all... ^^u

Vincent started to charge at Kakashi. Heather had already ran behind Vincent. She screamed and threw her boomerang into the air towards Vincent's head. All of a sudden, Vincent disappeared into thin air. The boomerang was inches from striking Kakashi in the face, but it changed its direction and flew back towards Heather. She caught it, then screamed, "The demon has been vanquished!" Heather threw her arms into the air triumphantly (sp?).
Victoria looked around. "Huh?" she didn't see any sign of Vincent, "Someone please tell me I wasn't imagining that!"
Reya-chan
Amanda stared, Vincent just disappeared "Whoa..." she then realized she had dropped her keyblade, she quickly ran over to pick it up as Kiari and Steiner came back with Neji, Neji was glaring at Steiner, seeing as Kiari was sitting on Steiners shoulder, "DADDY!!!" Mira shouted, glomping Neji

Kiari (and Dia)

Mira
Little Washu
"Cool! The demon has been vanquished!" Kakashi joined Heather and threw his arms up too. Shigure walked over to Kakashi.
"Do you even have any idea as to what she's talking about?" He asked Kakashi quietly enough that only Kakashi would hear him.
"Not a clue but I'll humor the girl." Kakashi said equally quietly to Shigure while smiling. "I like her." Shigure looked at him odd.
"No no! Not that way!" Kakashi said putting his hands up defensivly.
"I know." Shigure told him while turninga away. "But, what do you think really happened?"
"To be perfectly honest with you, I dunno."
Razzy
Heather laughed, then said, "Bye, bye, Vincent!"
"That wasn't Vincent," Victoria said calmly. Victoria was thinking about this for a while. This castle was making her head spin. First, she saw a vision of herself in a coffin. Next, a possessed, or an illusion of Vincent appears. "Vincent would never say those things. He would never threaten us." Victoria stated. She stared at the spot where Vincent had once stood. She was half expecting him to pop out of nowhere and attack her, like what happens in horror movies. Heather stared at Victoria with a confused expression on her face.
Little Washu
"Uhhhh, what're you talking about? He seemed to know you guys. Well, he was a jerk so now that he's gone-" Kakashi stopped. He looked up abruptly.
"What's wrong?" Shigure asked. Kakashi didn't answer him. "Kakashi............." Shigure didn't have time to finish what he was saying to him, because Kakashi ran out of the room quickley. "Hmmmm, I wonder what his problem is?" Shigure asked.

Time to put the history of the 'Nightmare Castle' back to action for Kakashi.......................Come next post.
Razzy
"Waugh!" Heather yelled, "Where did he go?!"
'Huh? What is he doing?', Victoria thought in shock. She looked at Heather. 'Uh oh..' She thought. Victoria was certain of Heather's next move. Heather started to run in the direction Kakashi had run off to. But, Victoria grabbed her arm lightly and said, "You are NOT running off by yourself, Heather."
Heather looked like she was going to cry. "Oh no, oh no...," Victoria said, trying to think of a way to cheer Heather up, "Um... uh... Let's play catch with your boomerang, Heather!"
"But...," tears were appearing in Heather's eyes, "it's a boomerang..."
"Uh..." Victoria looked at Shigure for help.
Little Washu
A now to add serious-ness to Kakashi (for the 1st time........)
Kakashi ran down the hallway and past the corridors. He stopped when he saw what appeared to be a child in the hallway. But of course, Kakashi could see clearly enough to know who it was. "O-Obito?" He stuttered. Obito Uchiha turned so his right side was not sheilded in darkness.
"Hi Kakashi!" He said. "Wow, you've sure gotten tall. The last time I saw you, you were this tall!" Obito said making his hand at a height a little lower than his own.
"Why are you here?" Kakashi asked. Obito looked shocked.
"I thought you'd be happy to see me. I mean, we're frinds now remember? We said so on that day." Obito stepped out of the dark, his left side was noe visible. Rotted, destroyed, corpsified. Kakashi staggered back, but fell. Unable to keep his balance. "Remember? The day that I gave you my Sharingan." he said opening his left eye so that the epmpty eye-socket was visible. He walked toword Kakashi untill he was next to him. "But I'm taking it back now." he said, reaching toword Kakashi.
"No!" Kakashi screeched loud enough to travel through the castle and back again. Obito dissapeared just as Vincent did.

And if you haven't read about Kakashi~Gaiden, then Obito died trying to save Kakashi, who was going to be crushed by a boulder. His right side was crushed, leading to his death and the corpsy-look of his.
Razzy
Heather and Victoria heard Kakashi shout. Victoria now let go of Heather's arm and shouted, "Come on, Heather!"
Heather didn't have to think twice; she ran in the direction where Kakashi had run off to. Victoria quickly followed after her. They saw Kakashi standing in the middle of the hallway.
"What's wrong?!" Heather and Victoria urgently shouted together.
Little Washu
Kakashi didn't answer. Shigure, finally deciding that he should go too, ran over to Kakashi. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Come on! Pull it together dangit!" Shigure yelled, shaking him violently. Kakashi pushed him away.
"Go away!" He yelled at Shigure. Shigure was in shock. Kakashi had never yelled had him before.
".........I'm sorry." Shigure said, helping him off the ground.
"I.....................I think I know why they call it the nightmare castle." Kakashi said to Shigure. He the re-dropped to the ground, but this time on his knees, in shock.
Razzy
"I.....................I think I know why they call it the nightmare castle." Kakashi said to Shigure.

Victoria then thought of her vision of the coffin, "... I think I know, too," she said to Kakashi and Shigure, "I saw my greatest fear... in this castle. It vanished, just like Vincent vanished..." Victoria then thought of Vincent. 'Who's fear was that? Could Heather be afraid of Vincent? Or... is she afraid of Vincent becoming evil? But that can't be Heather's greatest fear...' All of this thinking was making Victoria feel dizzy. Heather walked over to Kakashi, but did not say anything.
Little Washu
"Ah! This place must be destroyed!........not really!" Kakashi said jokingly.
"Wow, he recovered fast." Shigure said. "Maybe he's just blindly optimistic. Or, trying to hide behind happiness.
"Hmmmm oh yeah! What'ever happend to that really mean guy?" Kakashi asked about Vincent. "And speaking of him," Kakashi walked over to Heather. "If he ever trys to bother you again tell me! I fend him off for you!" Kakashi said. Shigure laughed to himself. He knew he had to be carefull. After seeing how whatever happened had affected Kakashi.....
Razzy
Heather laughed, "I guess Vincent disappeared. You must've scared him off."
Victoria smiled, but thought, 'Vincent is not her greatest fear... Usually someone would have a more serious reaction to their greatest fear.' Victoria thought about what Heather's real greatest fear could possibly be, but could not figure it out. Victoria walked closer to Heather, just in case another "illusion" appeared.
Little Washu
"I guess Vincent disappeared. You must've scared him off."

"Because I is the awsomenenist!" Kakashi said proudly. (He still has bad grammer) "Just a question Heather, what's your biggest fear? I mean, so we know what to prepare for."Kakashi asked "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me though. I understand."Kakashi told her smiling. Shigure was now thinking of his own fear.
"I wonder if it'll happen. I sure hope not." Shigure thought. "If it does, it'll affect more than just me." He thought.
(Kakashi's 2nd biggest fear)
Then a giant spider appeared. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! It's so gross! Keep it away from me!" Kakashi yelled and grabbed a random stick and began hitting the spider. It yelled at him. "Ahhhhhh! Keep it away from me!" Kakashi kept screaming. Shigure covered his ears to keep Kakashi's girly screams away. Kakashi finally hit it really hard in the face. Causing it to dissapear. "What!" he yelled at it.
(Just some comedy to lighten the mood. That didn't really happen laugh.gif)
Razzy
"Just a question Heather, what's your biggest fear? I mean, so we know what to prepare for."Kakashi asked "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me though. I understand."Kakashi told her smiling.

"....." Heather hesitated, but then said, "Fire."
Victoria winced, remembering the fire that took Heather's twin sister's life.
Little Washu
"I guess Vincent disappeared. You must've scared him off."

"Because I is the awsomenenist!" Kakashi said proudly. (He still has bad grammer) "Just a question Heather, what's your biggest fear? I mean, so we know what to prepare for."Kakashi asked "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me though. I understand."Kakashi told her smiling. Shigure was now thinking of his own fear.
"I wonder if it'll happen. I sure hope not." Shigure thought. "If it does, it'll affect more than just me." He thought. He was so lost in thought that he didn't realize that he had began walking. He walked into Kakashi.
"Hey! Personal space here! What did I tell you before?" Kakashi said.
"Oh sorry. And you didn't tell me anything before." Shigure said.
"I know. I never said I did!"
"But-! You-! I-!" Shigure didn't know what to say. "Stop playing around." He finally managed to get out.
"Hahahaa.....sorry." Kakashi said to Shigure.
(And now time for Kakashi's 2nd biggest fear!)
Then a giant spider appeared out of nowhere. "Ahhhhh! It's so gross! Keep it away from me!" Kakashi yelled to Shigure.
"Here!" Shigure gave him a giant stick. Kakashi began hitting the spider with th stick. Eventually, it dissapeard. "What!" Kakashi yelled, throwing the stick down.
Razzy
Victoria and Heather watched Kakashi trying to kill the spiders. When Kakashi was done, Victoria leaned towards Kakashi so that Heather could not hear and said in a low voice, "Wait... If Heather's greatest fear is fire, will the fire be just an illusion, or will there really be.... actual fire?"
Just the thought of it scared Victoria.
Little Washu
"Hmmm, I really can't say. What I saw......" Kakashi was having trouble speaking about it. "...........was my old teamate. He didn't touch me or anything, but when I said 'no' and forced myself to beleive he wasn't real, he dissapeared. Maybe, it's not your greatest, 'fear'. Maybe, it's your greatest worry." Kakashi said to Victoria. "I mean, fear is only a state of mind. You can think your way out of it. Jusy like sadness, depression, even happiness or pain. You can think your way out of anything." Kakashi paused. "But even if it is real, I can put out a fire!"
Razzy
"I mean, fear is only a state of mind. You can think your way out of it. Jusy like sadness, depression, even happiness or pain. You can think your way out of anything."
"I'm not good at thinking," Heather said, not getting the point of the conversation. Victoria sighed. She thought about what Kakashi said. "But," Victoria said to him, "The human mind can be a tricky thing. It is unpredictable."

"But even if it is real, I can put out a fire!"

"How can you do that?" Victoria asked.
Little Washu
"How can you do that?" Victoria asked.

Kakashi:*sweatdrop* "Uhhhhhhhhh, I dunno. Guess I didn't think that plan through thuroughly enough, Haha!"
Shigure:*anime fall*
Kakashi: "I'll just use water! There's gotta be a bathroom or kitchen around here somewhere right?"
Shigure: "Speaking of a kitchen, I'm getting hungry."
Razzy
"Yeah! Food! Food!" Heather shouted.
"Now that you mention it...," Victoria said, "Heather and I haven't eaten dinner yet."

Sorry, but this will be my last post for the night. I have to get ready for bed. See ya!
Little Washu
"Hahahaha!" Kakashi laughed. "Feeble minds! I have no need for hunger!" Kakashi's stomach growled. "Okay. Maybe I'm a little hungry." Kakashi said, embarassed. Shigure laughed at him.
"Okay all-mighty-copy~kitty-ninja, let's go find a kitchen." Shigure said.
"1st of all, it's copy-cat, but I like kitty too. 2nd, What about Danielle, Ed and all the others?" Kakashi asked.
"I'll go get them. You go with Victoria and Heather and find the kitchen." Shigure said.
"Gotcha!" Kakashi said. Shigure walked back the way he had came to go get the others.
Razzy
"... So, where is the kitchen?" Victoria asked Kakashi.
"Ooh! I know!" Heather shouted, "It's that-a-way!" She pointed to her left.
Victoria looked in the direction Heather had pointed in, "Umm... Heather, that's a wall..."
"uh...," Heather said, then shouted, "Then maybe it was that way!" She pointed behind her.
Victoria: *sweatdrop* 'Why is my cousin so weird?...' Victoria thought pathetically to herself, then looked at Kakashi, "Please tell me you know where the kitchen is."
Little Washu
Kakashi:*sweatdrop* "If I said I did, I'de be lying. Hey I have a good idea! Let's wander around aimlessly untill we find it! Hmmmmm, no that might not work. Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I got nothin'. Ooh! I remember! I remember!" Kakashi said. "It's this way!" He said, pointing ahead of them. "Trust me! I have a good rememory!" (and bad grammer) "I know it!"
Razzy
"Okay," Victoria said, not worrying at all. She was happy with doing something other than standing around, doing nothing.
"Lead the way, Kakashi!" Heather shouted.
Little Washu
"Here it is!" Kakashi said happily, after finding the kitchen. "Oh yeah! Who's awsome?" He began to brag. "I am so proud of myself." Kakashi said as he walked around the kitchen. He opened a cupord. To see..........another spider. "OhmyGod!" He yelled, shutting the cupord. "This place is evil." He said while cursing the innocent spider.
Razzy
"Thanks!" Victoria said to Kakashi.
"Yay!" Heather ran through the kitchen, opening every drawer and cabinet she could get her hands on, "Any cookies in here?"
Victoria just stood where she was and looked around the kitchen, "Great, now does anyone know how to cook?"
"I can cook...," Heather thought for a moment, "...well, actually, I can't." She laughed.
Little Washu
"I can cook waffles!" Kakashi said. "All I need are the ingrediants. Hehehehehehehe...........I love waffles." Kakashi said while staring off into space. "Anyway! If you guys can find me the ingredisnts, then I'll be able to make us some. My mom and I did all the time! Of course, then Pakkun would try to eat them all."
Razzy
Victoria was not the best helper in the kitchen. She asked stupidly, "Um... what are the ingredients?"
Heather was still rummaging through the cabinets when she found a rectangular box, "Hey!" she shouted, "Look, Vicky!" Victoria quickly walked over to Heather and looked over her shoulder to see what she was holding. "Is that a jewelery box or something? Try to open it," she said to Heather, now curious about the contents of the box. Heather tried to open it, but it was locked. She frowned, then held the box up to Kakashi, "Can you open it?"
Reya-chan
after their little family reunion, Amanda and the others started to head to where the others were, Kiari decided to run ahead, but when she turned around the corner... "EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!" Kiari's scream was so loud, it was heard all around the castle, Amanda and the others ran around the corner to see...A giant snake wrapping itself around Kiari! "KIARI!!!" shouted Steiner, he pulled out his sword and in one swift strike, cut the snake in two and caught Kiari "Kiari, are you ok?" Steiner and the rest all said at once, "y-y-yeah....I'm....f-f-fine..." Kiari mumbled
Little Washu
Kakashi took the box. He raised it over his head as if to smash it on the ground, the stopped when he saw them looking at him. "Sorry sorry, I'm joking. Uhhhhh, let's see now." Kakashi took out another kunai, and began to pick the lock. He finally got it unlocked and opened the box.
Reya-chan
When Amanda and co. reached the kitchen, Mira looked at Kakashi "What's with the box?" she asked
Razzy
"Wow!" Heather said, now trying to peek inside the box. Victoria picked up the single item in the box. It was an old-fashioned-looking key.
Victoria inspected it, "...What does it unlock?" She wondered to herself and gave the key to Heather so that she could look at it.
Little Washu
"Maybe it unlocks a door? A droor? Another box?" Kakashi said, unsure of what it really did. "Where is Shigure and the others? I thought he went to get them? Did you happen to see him on your way here?" Kakashi asked Amanda, Mira, Kiari, and whoever else just happened to be with them.
Razzy
"Where is Shigure and the others? I thought he went to get them? Did you happen to see him on your way here?" Kakashi asked Amanda, Mira, Kiari, and whoever else just happened to be with them.

Victoria and Heather now looked around, realizing that Shigure wasn't with them. They looked at Amanda & Co.
Reya-chan
they all paused, then shook their heads "we haven't seen him" Amanda said "But we did save Kiari from a giant snake on the way here!" Mira said, causing Kiari to flinch.
Little Washu
"And he says I'm a bad listenererer. I bet he got lost." Kakashi said. "You were attacked by a giant snake? " *gasp* "Maybe it was Orochimaru! He uses big snakes and what not! Was there a guy that looked like Michael Jackson there? If there was then that's Orochimaru!"
Razzy
"Snake?!" Heather yelled in panic, looking around frantically. Victoria said to Heather, "It's okay, Heather," then to Kiari, "Are you okay?"
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 1 2007, 04:47 PM) [snapback]499611[/snapback]
"And he says I'm a bad listenererer. I bet he got lost." Kakashi said. "You were attacked by a giant snake? " *gasp* "Maybe it was Orochimaru! He uses big snakes and what not! Was there a guy that looked like Michael Jackson there? If there was then that's Orochimaru!"

Kiari shook her head "no, it was just a big, green snake"

Little Washu
".........................Do you not like snakes?" Kakashi asked her. "Because you gotta remember, this the 'Nightmare Castle'. So if you dislike snakes then you'll see a snake." Kakashi walked over to the table and picked up a cup. He walked over to the cubord he saw the spider in. He opened the coboed and put the spider in it, so he wouldn't have to touch it. "See." Kakashi showed the others the spider. "I dislike them, so I see them everywhere. But that's cause they're common. I only saw Obito once. I don't think you'll see that snake again." Kakashi said re-assuringly.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 1 2007, 05:00 PM) [snapback]499618[/snapback]
".........................Do you not like snakes?" Kakashi asked her. "Because you gotta remember, this the 'Nightmare Castle'. So if you dislike snakes then you'll see a snake." Kakashi walked over to the table and picked up a cup. He walked over to the cubord he saw the spider in. He opened the coboed and put the spider in it, so he wouldn't have to touch it. "See." Kakashi showed the others the spider. "I dislike them, so I see them everywhere. But that's cause they're common. I only saw Obito once. I don't think you'll see that snake again." Kakashi said re-assuringly.

Kiari smiled "Okay, but...who's Obito?" she asked
Razzy
Kiari smiled "Okay, but...who's Obito?" she asked

Heather was still preoccupied with the key. Victoria looked at the spider in the cup, then at Kakashi, "Obito?"
Little Washu
"Obito was my old teamate when I was 12. Obito Uchiha. We didn't get along at all when we where first stuck together. But something happened and we had to rescue our kunoichi, Rin. Obito was about to be struck with a kunai, but I jumped in the way and the kunai went through my left eye. After, I was about to be crushed by a boulder and Obito saved me. He pushed me out of the way but his whole right side was crushed. He gave me his Sharingan and said that he was sad that we had to become friends before he died. I'm sorry. That's all I can talk a bout right now." Kakashi explained. He had a very hard time speaking of it.
Razzy
Victoria and Heather listened in silence. After a while, Victoria hesitantly asked Kakashi, "...What's a Sharingan?"
Little Washu
"This is a Sharingan." Kakashi said as he pulled up the left side of his headband off his eye. His left eye was demonic-blood red instead of black like his other one. For a pupil it had a small slit and 4 coma-like marks surrounded it. "It's a special Uchiha bloodline trait. Of course, as I said my last name is 'Hatake', it isn't naturally mine. It was inplanted by Rin. It has may abilities."
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Little Washu @ Feb 2 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]500079[/snapback]
"Obito was my old teamate when I was 12. Obito Uchiha. We didn't get along at all when we where first stuck together. But something happened and we had to rescue our kunoichi, Rin. Obito was about to be struck with a kunai, but I jumped in the way and the kunai went through my left eye. After, I was about to be crushed by a boulder and Obito saved me. He pushed me out of the way but his whole right side was crushed. He gave me his Sharingan and said that he was sad that we had to become friends before he died. I'm sorry. That's all I can talk a bout right now." Kakashi explained. He had a very hard time speaking of it.

Kiari looked shocked "oh, i'm so sorry! I never should have asked!" She apologized, looking very sad
Razzy
"This is a Sharingan." Kakashi said as he pulled up the left side of his headband off his eye. His left eye was demonic-blood red instead of black like his other one. For a pupil it had a small slit and 4 coma-like marks surrounded it. "It's a special Uchiha bloodline trait. Of course, as I said my last name is 'Hatake', it isn't naturally mine. It was inplanted by Rin. It has may abilities."

Heather stared at Kakashi's eye in amazement. Victoria was frightened, but she was also a little intrigued.
Little Washu
Kiari looked shocked "oh, i'm so sorry! I never should have asked!" She apologized, looking very sad.

"No no! It's okay! Really!" Kakashi said. "That was about hmmmm, if I was 12 back then..." Kakashi did the math in his head. "It was about 14 years ago. If my math is correct. I've recovered from it. Well, sorta." Kakashi noticed that Victoria was a bit scared. "What's wrong?" he asked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.