Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
Shigure and Kakashi both gasped at the scar. "Akito," Shigure began, clenching his fists. "Is a cruel person. I definitly feel the way you do on one part, but on another, I disagree. He may have hurt alot of people. But Sohma or not, no one needs to die. Two wrongs do not make a right." Shigure said.
"And two rights don't make a left!" Kakashi said, ruining the serious-ness of the conversasion.
"Wait...," Victoria said, confused, "who can turn into animals? What are you all talking about?"

"Don't ask." Kakashi said. "I haven't fully grasped the whole thing either."

((BTW, I tried to make a computer edited scence of when Ed walked in and Danielle yelled "ED!". It's in my album, called 'Graphicly altered pictures. It's the one with text. There's also one without text. I didn't draw it, but it's okay. I would've put Kakashi in it but I couldn't find a good pic of him that goes with the scene. For Danille, I edited a picture of Tohru. Tell me what you think.))
Kemana
Danielle: "Akito...killed two people very dear to me..."looks at Ed,"...and caused me to be the way I am...he found out they knew and killed them both...that`s why I can`t forgive him..."
Ed:"..." looks at the ground
Zidane:"...?!"tilts head
Millia: "..." looks at Danielle and Ed.
Little Washu
"Akito killed Ed and Al, causing Danielle to do a human transmutation to bring them back. Due to the law of Equivalent Exchange, she needed to give something up. She chose her internal organs much like Izumi Curtis, Ed and Al's teacher. But, my question is why didn't Ed and Al come back as homunculus. And, how can a single person's organs become the equal to two persons lives, not only bringing them back, but keeping them humans. Or did the transmutation back-fire causing the birth/creation of 'Redemption'? I mean, as far as the whole 'human transmutation=homunculus' theory. It's all just a little guess though." Kakashi said to Danille, emotionlessly. Shigure looked at him in utter shock.
"How do you know?" He asked suspicously.
"Know what?" Kakashi said to Shigure.
"What you just said." Shigure told him.
"I said nothing. What are you talking about?" Kakashi asked in confusion.
"Does he not remember......? I mean, I think I'd remember a long speech like that." Shigure thought.
Kemana
Danielle:"If I told you...I would have to kill you..."
Zidane: *Shock*"What do you mean they died?!I don`t understand, is this why you`ve been moving around so much?"
Danielle: "I need to stay away from big crowds...incase I collapse...and I can`t be near the millitary..."
Little Washu
Zidane: *Shock*"What do you mean they died?!I don`t understand, is this why you`ve been moving around so much?"

"What? Who died? What're we talkin' about?" Kakashi said as if he'd just entered the conversation. Shigure looked at Danielle.
"But really, was he right?" Shigure asked Danielle.
"What? Was who right?" Kakashi asked Shigure, still confused.
"Kakashi, be quiet for a moment okay?" Shigure asked.
"Okay!"

Kemana~ I made another picture if you wanna see it. I just could'nt help it, sorry happy.gif. It's the same plce as the last one.
Razzy
Victoria looks at Ed and Danielle. "You two are from a land of alchemists?" she asks them. "Did you know a girl... a young girl... who was skilled at alchemy?"
Little Washu
"Well!" Kakashi said enthusiasticly. "Since I, and I think Shigure, know nothing of this 'alchemy' of which you speak, we'll just excuse ourselves from the conversation! Right Shigure?" Kakashi asked him.
"Not so fast Kakashi, I'd like to learn more about it." Shigure told him. Kakashi stared at him in what seemed to be dis-beleif.
"Fine." he said. "Do watcha' want." Kakashi walked over to the wall and sat down with his back against it.
"Jeez," Shigure thought. "He sure seemed eager to leave the conversation."
Razzy
"I don't think you want to learn about any alchemy," Victoria said to Shigure gravely, "You'll just end up in a world of chaos."
Heather walked over to Kakashi and sat down next to him, trying to mimic his every move.
"When our town learned about alchemy from a young girl, the children of our community started toying around with alchemy. They caused fires and robbed banks. Our town was cut off from the outside world. Our town, according to the rest of our country, doesn't exist. The government is trying to keep alchemy a secret, but our town is still dealing with the same problems caused by these children. Alchemy was said to not be possible, yet even I can do it. Our alchemy is not as advanced as Danielle's or Ed's is, but it is scary to think that we ordinary people can perform.... some type of.... well, magic. You can't even imagine what it's like to live in a quiet, friendly town one day... then wake to find fires outside of your home," Victoria looked over at Heather, and continued in a low voice, "Alchemists killed her twin sister."
Reya-chan
Mira perked up "Hey...I know those voices" Kiari tilted her head, they ran around the corner to see Danielle and Zidane "Aunt Danielle!!! Cousin Zidane!!!" Mira Glomped Zidane, Kiari glomped Danielle "Have you seen mama?" Kiari asked Danielle, meanwhile, Steiner was still lost, Steiner sweatdroped "Hey!!! Is anyone here???" He called out
Little Washu
"Hmmm." Shigure thought aloud. "I feel for you, really I do. But maybe alchemy isn't all bad. I mean, yes it has caused your town much pain. But then think of all the good people, the happiness it brings to them. It all can't be bad. Though, I'd rather be a philosopher than an alchemist." Shigure said to Victoria. He felt that he shouldn't have to bring up Heather's dilema, seeing as Kakashi was tending to that.
"So.......alchemists killed your twin sister huh? Hm, I know how you feel." Kakashi began. "My family and friends are all gone. Well, except Shigure. My mom died from illness when I was really young so I don't remember her. My dad, disgraced himself in our village for saving his friends, as opposed to completing his mission. Because of this, he commited suicide. Seppeku to be exact. Of course, I was around 7 years old and bore witness to that, not a pleasent sight." Kakashi laughed un-easily. "But really, I'm sorry for you." He said to Heather.

All the stuff bout Kakashi is true, it happened in Kakashi-Gaiden. Except he really dosen't know Shigure.
Kemana
Danielle: huggs Kiari,"To answer your question, Yes what Kakashi said was right...That is why I hate Akito so much..."looks at Victoria,"What was her name, if I don`t know her maybe Ed dose...Hey where is Amanda?"looks around confuzzled.
Zidane:"Why didn`t you tell me that dad and Uncle Al died?"
Danielle:"Because you weren`t around when it happened...and I didn`t want you to worry..."
Little Washu
"Alchemy, alchemy, alchemy is that all you people ever talk about? Can we please change the subject?" Kakashi asked in annoyance, but not moving from his spot near Heather.
"Sure Kakashi what would you like to talk about?" Shigure asked, knowing there would be no answer. And of course, Kakashi was silent.
"Well," Kakashi began. "The only alchemist I've ever heard of besides Mr. Ed and Mr. Al, that's even remotly similer to Emily is Armony Eiselstein, but I think her and her dad Willhem are dead." Kakashi said unsurely.
Razzy
"So.......alchemists killed your twin sister huh? Hm, I know how you feel." Kakashi began. "My family and friends are all gone. Well, except Shigure. My mom died from illness when I was really young so I don't remember her. My dad, disgraced himself in our village for saving his friends, as opposed to completing his mission. Because of this, he commited suicide. Seppeku to be exact. Of course, I was around 7 years old and bore witness to that, not a pleasent sight." Kakashi laughed un-easily. "But really, I'm sorry for you." He said to Heather.

Heather frowned, then said, "I'm sorry for you, too" She stood up and patted Kakashi's head and smiled, "It's all okay now!".
'What does she think he is, a freakin' dog?!' Victoria thought in bewilderment.
Kemana
Danielle: gets up abruptly,"Everyone hold still!"
Ed: "What now?"
Danielle:"SHHH!!"
Little Washu
She stood up and patted Kakashi's head and smiled, "It's all okay now!".
Kakashi laughed. "I've learned to get over it. And," he said smiling, while looking at Shigure, then Heather. "I've made alot of new friends to fill in the gaps."

"What? What is it?" Kakashi whispered to Ed. "Is there something wrong? Did something happen?" Kakashi looked at Ed, then Danielle and then back to Ed.
"Kakashi, stop!" Shigure whisper/yelled to him. "You're giving my eye's whip-lash!" Kakashi just continued to look around the room and at the people in it with confusion.
Razzy
"Yup!" Heather said to Kakashi, "Friends make the world go round!" She made a circular motion with her arm.

Heather froze, trying to balance on one uneasy foot. "You can move, Heather, just stand on two feet, please..." Victoria said to Heather. Heather did as she was told.
Kemana
Danielle looks at Kakashi:"I`m sorry...I should have told you...I fled the village... so if you so chose kill me... but I refuse to allow these D*** tracker ninja get me...." suddenly a huge sword apears in her hand,"COME OUT YOU B******S, I`LL FIGHT YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!"

((ooc: sorry 1) I`m being violent right now 2) I`m not on my comp so I have to go, but I`ll be back a.s.a.p.))
Razzy
'She said bad words...' Heather thought to herself, then held out her boomerang like Danielle held out her sword. Victoria was confused, but scared. She looked around her, and she walked over to Heather, putting her hand on Heather's shoulder. "Stay close to me, Heather..." Victoria whispered.
Little Washu
Kakashi looked around totally clueless to what just happened. "Hmmmmm," He said, thinking. "Hey Shigure!" Kakashi yelled to Shigure.
"Kakashi this really isn't the time but what?!" Shigure yelled back. Kakashi looked at Danielle's sword, then remembered how angry she sounded. "Uhhhhhhhhhh, nevermind!" He said. Shigure looked at him confused, but decided to ignore it. "Hmmmm, she said 'tracker ninja'." Kakashi thought. "This should be fun." But he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the Hokage found out he'd fought one of their own.
Reya-chan
suddenly, there was a flash and half the tracker ninja were gone, Amanda was standing before them, holding a keyblade "You ok, sis?" amanda asked Danielle
Little Washu
suddenly, there was a flash and half the tracker ninja were gone, Amanda was standing before them, holding a keyblade "You ok, sis?" amanda asked Danielle

Shigure stared at Amanda as if he half expected something like this to happen. Kakashi was to amazed/surprised to move. "What. The heck. Is that?" he managed to say.

Razzy
"Woah!" Heather ran over to Amanda and looked at the keyblade, "Woah!" she said again. She pointed at the keyblade. "Can I play with that?" Heather asked Amanda.
Little Washu
"Okay!" Kakashi said overly-enthusiasticly. "I officialy have no clue what's going on! I mean really, where did she come from?" Kakashi asked no one while pointing at Amanda.
"Kakashi, it's rude to point." Shigure reminded Kakashi, but he had already joined Heather in Keyblade gazing. He poked the Keyblade a few times and stared at it with sparkly eyes. "Woah, what's that big key-thingy? Where'd you get it? How did it defeat all those trackers? What's it do?" Kakashi managed to ask all those questions in under 5 seconds, but then dropped it. Seeing as there was all the trackers and all. "Hmmmmm, let's make this quick." he said and pulled a kunai out of the thingy (not sure what it is) strapped onto his leg. "Shigure! Wait here!" Kakashi said to Shigure, who wasn't a fighter.
"Don't worry! That was my initial intention!" Shigure said as Kakashi ran towords the trackers. They didn't retailiate. Kakashi took care of the 7 trackers that were left thanks to Amanda's Keyblade. "Okay! That's over with! But, why were they chasing you anyway Danielle? I mean, yeah I know they go after stray ninja but why did you leave?" Kakashi asked.

Yay! Another pic! But this one is special. It has all the main characters all together. Except Victoria because I couldn't find a good person to be her. Steel Heart Alchemist, I had to use a picture of Kisa Sohma for Heather because it was the closeset thing I could find. And of course, it's in the same place.
Razzy
I'll add another character. His name is Vincent (sorry for the Tim Burton-ish name). He is 25 years old. He has light blonde hair, which is the same length as Alphons H's hair (but it doesn't look like Alphons's hair). He wears a white T-shirt with camouflauge(sp???) pants. He sort of works for the government.

"Ya sure you want me to close this place down?" Vincent yelled into his walkie-talkie ((I guess you could call it that...)) as he ran through the castle. "It's full of old and valuable stuff!"
"Yeah, I'm sure," responded a voice coming from his walkie-talkie. "Just get your kid out of there and evacuate the area first"
"Sure thing," Vincent replied. Of course the guy wasn't talking about Vincent's actual child (he has no children). Vincent's job was to protect a family from Heather's and Victoria's neighborhood from the attack of teenage alchemists. He was in charge of protecting Heather, and he was supposed to be the one to get her out of the castle. He sighed, "Ah, Heather.... what kind of mess are you getting yourself into this time?..."
He turned a corner and saw a silver(I didn't say grey!!) haired guy. "Who are you?" Vincent demanded.
((Vincent didn't see Heather yet, BTW))
Little Washu
Kakashi turned and saw Vincent, he sighed. "And the fools just keep on comin'!" He said while shrugging. "My name is of none of your buiness. And why do you care? And-" Kakashi was cut off by Shigure once again placing his hand over his mouth.
"Be quiet." Shigure said kindly, Kakashi obeyed. "Pardon my young friends rudness." Shigure said. "His name is Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake. Is there a problem?" Shigure said. Kakashi laughed to himself when Shigure said; 'His name is Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake'. He thought it sounded like something out of James Bond.
Razzy
Vincent ignored Kakashi's rude remarks and said, "I am supposed to evacu..." Before Vincent could say "evacuate the area", he spotted Heather, who was standing by Amanda and asking her about the keyblade. "Heather!" Vincent shouted.
"Oh!" Heather said, looking at Vincent, "Hey, Vincent!" She waved.
"What are you doing here?" he asked. Heather shrugged. "And why do you care?" She said, trying to mimic Kakashi. She laughed.
Vincent said to her in the nicest voice he could manage, "Let's go, Heather. Take your cousin with you." His black eyes looked at all of the people around him. "Are any of you... alchemists?" he asked. His orders were to arrest all of the alchemists he found.
Victoria thought, 'Geez, I hate this guy. What's his deal anyway? The only person he actually protects is Heather. If I fell down the staircase, he wouldn't even care.'
"I don't wanna go," Heather said plainly. Victoria laughed.
Vincent looked at Heather, shocked, "Huh?! But-!" He stared at Heather. "Enough games, Heather. You have to leave some time."
Heather just looked at him, rebelliously planted in the spot she was standing in. Vincent looked away, mumbling angrily to himself.
Little Washu
"That's a good girl! Rebel! Rebel against this-" Kakashi began, but stopped when he saw Shigure giving him an annoyed look. "I mean, go with the 'nice' man Heather." Kakashi said sarcasticly, but then muttered under his breath "And I use the term 'nice' very loosely." Shigure looked at him again. Kakashi put his arms behind his back and stared up at the ceiling inoccently. But when Shigure turned away again, Kakashi gave Heather a thumbs-up and nodded about the rebelling.
"Heather, why don't you. Victoria, Ed, Danielle and the others go. Kakashi and I will catch up." Shigure said.
Razzy
"Come on, Heather," Vincent said, trying to smile. Victoria rolled her eyes. She knew Heather wouldn't budge, and Victoria was right. Heather just stood there and stared defiantly at Vincent.
"No," said Victoria. She stood between Vincent and Heather, "We're not going with you."
Vincent glared at Victoria, then said, "You better come, or else I'll have you arrested." He smiled cleverly, "The police would believe me if I lied and told them that you have been practicing alchemy." But Victoria didn't seemed scared. Instead, she glared back at him and said, "Heather doesn't want to go. Leave her alone."
"Brat...," Vincent muttered.
Little Washu
"Ugh, you are so annoying!" Kakashi said to Vincent, much like Sakura used to do to Naruto. "If they don't want to go then they shouldn't have to!" Kakashi walked in between Vincent and Heather and Victoria. "I mean really, if you lied to the police and said that they'ed done alchemy, wouldn't the police want proof? A demenstration perhaps? You have no proof." Kakashi turned to Victoria and Heather. "Do you guys really wanna go with," Kakashi turned to look at Vincent, then back to Heather and Victoria " 'that'?" He finished. Shigure could tell that Kakashi was testing Vincent's patiance.
Reya-chan
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Jan 29 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]498653[/snapback]
"Woah!" Heather ran over to Amanda and looked at the keyblade, "Woah!" she said again. She pointed at the keyblade. "Can I play with that?" Heather asked Amanda.

"Umm...Well..." Amanda said, trying to think of what to say 'Crap, what should I say? I don't want to hurt her feelings, but god only knows what would happen if someone inexperienced got a hold of the keyblade!' she then noticed Shigure was also staring at her Keyblade "...What? You're acting like you've never seen a Keyblade before!" she said
Little Washu
she then noticed Shigure was also staring at her Keyblade

Actually Kakashi was staring at it (with sparkly eyes!)
Shigure looked at Kakashi and thought "Ohhhh, what is he getting himself into this time?" Kakashi kept staring down Vincent.
Razzy
"Hmmm..." Vincent said calmly, "The police wouldn't be expecting a demonstration. Let's say I charge... YOU of murder," he pointed at Kakashi, "-which seems highly likely- Tell me, would you be willing to 'demonstrate' or 'reenact' your actions to the police? You would most likely deny the charge. And besides, I work for the government. The police'll believe any word that comes out of my mouth."
Victoria didn't want a fight to start, so she said, "I'll go, Vincent."
Vincent stared at her, but then looked at Heather. "You both have to come."
Heather was scared. She had never seen Vincent act like this.
"No!" Heather shouted.
Victoria said, "Let's go, Heather! Don't cause any more trouble." Victoria didn't like the look in Vincent's eyes. 'His eyes...' Victoria suddenly thought, 'they're black... but they've always been green...'
Vincent just stood there, still staring at all of them.
Little Washu
"I'll show you murder!" Kakashi yelled, beginning to charge at Vincent.
"Kakashi!" Shigure yelled, grabbing him. "Stop it! You'll just cause trouble! Well, more trouble." Shigure said in his ear. Kakashi stopped.
"Who are you to tell them what to do? I mean really." Kakashi said snobbily.
Razzy
Vincent looked angrily at Kakashi. "I can tell them to do whatever the hell I want! Its my job!"
'I'm surprised Vincent hasn't attacked anyone yet...' Victoria thought, backing away from Vincent. Heather glared at Vincent.
Reya-chan
((Oh, whoops ^^; I'll edit it later, to lazy right now XD ))

"MOMMY!!!" Mira and Kiari cried, glomping their mother, causing her to drop her keyblade "Mira! Kiari!" Amanda said happily, hugging her daughters "Kiari?" Steiner asked, coming around the corner "Steiner-san!" Kiari said, glomping Steiner, he smiled, happy to know his friend was safe

((OOC: This is Mira (1st daughter)

I can't change the size of the Tektek, sooo, yeah, She's 5 years old (in apperance)

and this is Kiari (2nd daughter, with her Puppy, Dia) she's 3 (in apperance)

and Finally, this is Steiner (A.K.A. RUSTY!!! XD, and Is Kiari's best bud/bodyguard XD)
Little Washu
"What kinda' job gives you a job to force innocent people against their will?!" Kakashi said, then gasped and backed away. "U-unless y-y-you're a........." Kakashi stuttered. "You're a pedophile!" Kakashi yelled and tried to throw a wild array of kunai at him. But they all missed seeing asthough Kakashi wasn't looking where he was throwing. "Well, silliness aside." Kakashi said. "If they don't wanna go then they shouldn't have to. I'll make sure of that." He said. Shigure started banging his head against the wall while thinking;
"Why dosen't he listen to me?!"
Reya-chan
Mira walked up to Shigure "why are you banging your head against a wall?" she asked
Razzy
"Calm youself down, you moron. I happen to work for the government. As long as these children are away from psychopaths like you, I'll be doing my job correctly." Vincent said to Kakashi.
Little Washu
Mira walked up to Shigure "why are you banging your head against a wall?" she asked
"Because," Shigure began, ointing to Kakashi. "My friend has got to be one of the most 'not-listening' able-ed people in the world."
Calm youself down, you moron. I happen to work for the government. As long as these children are away from psychopaths like you, I'll be doing my job correctly.

"Psycopath? Hahaha....my good man, I'm a ninja!" Kakashi said enthusiasticly. "And I'd like for you to refrain of such childish insults if you please." Kakashi said, completly changing his attitude. "As for the govornment, you can work for them all you please. That still gives you no reason to yell at them. " He said look ing Victoria and Heather. Shigure stared in utter-confusement.
Reya-chan
"Because," Shigure began, ointing to Kakashi. "My friend has got to be one of the most 'not-listening' able-ed people in the world."

Mira looked down "I know how you feel, sir, my Family and few friends aside, barely anyone listens to me..."
Little Washu
Mira looked down "I know how you feel, sir, my Family and few friends aside, barely anyone listens to me..."

Shigure looked at Mira. "I'm not saying he dosen't listen to me all the time. Actually he usually obeys me like," Shigure thought for a moment, then smiled. "A dog. He's really nice once you get to know him though, he just dosen't like seeing Heather and Victoria, well anyone, being forced against their will. Though I'm rather suprised he hasen't destroyed the seriousness of the moment." Shigure said smiling. "Tell you what, since you said barely anyone listens to you, I'll listen to whatever it is you need to say. Is that okay? And I'm sure Kakashi, my friend over there, will do the same."
Reya-chan
"Really? Thank you, mister!" Mira said, smileing "Oh! I don't think i've properly introduced myself, I'm Mira Hyuuga!" she said ((OOC: I think I made Mira a little too polite for her age ^^;; ))
Little Washu
"Hello there Mira. I'm Shigure Sohma. But you can just call me Shigure. My friend is Kakashi Hatake. And you can just call him Kakashi. Actually, call him whatever you like. It may get his attention." Shigure smiled. "How old are you?"
Reya-chan
Mira held up five fingers "I'm five years old!" she said, grining adorably
Little Washu
"Awwwwwwwww. The last time I saw a face that cute was before Tohru left." Thought Shigure "Hey Kakashi!" Shigure yelled to Kakashi who was still pre-occupied with Vincent. Shigure sighed. "I guess he still isn't-"
"What is it Shigure?" Shigure looked up to see Kakashi standing next to him and Mira.

BTW, has anyone seen Kemana lately? The last I saw her was yesterday (5:00 PM, my time.) I'm gonna see if I can contact theoryof avarice and Jato or whatever their names were. Lucious and Insanity are still in the hallway.
Reya-chan
((OOC: Kemana's been busy lately, I know 'cuz we talk on the phone and we go to school together, she might get on tonight, Idk))

Mira looked up at Kakashi "That headband! You're a Ninja from the Hidden leaf village! Just like me!" Mira said, takeing her headband out of her bag
Little Washu
"See! You both already have something in commom!" Shigure said happily. "That's a start!"
"A start to what?" Kakashi asked.
"To a good friendship!"
"You are such a weirdo." Kakashi said to Shigure.
"But I'm your weirdo!" Shigure tried to make a point to Kakashi.
"Yeah, I guess so."
Mira looked up at Kakashi "That headband! You're a Ninja from the Hidden leaf village! Just like me!" Mira said, takeing her headband out of her bag

"Yeah I am. Wait, you're a ninja too? It seems alot of people I've met here are from home....." Kakashi said. "Who's your teacher? Well, from your age I'd guess Iruka. Is that right?"

Sorry, I gotta go. My computer go's really slow when I'm on for awihle. I'll be back in about an hour or so (a half-hour knowing me) and then probably again around 9:00. (It's 7:00 where I am)
Reya-chan
"Yeah! but, i'm not an academy student, I'm a full-fledged ((sp?)) Genin!" Mira said proudly.

((OOC: Okies, I gtg 2, i'll be on tomorrow, bye!))
Little Washu
"So, Iruka is your teacher then?" Kakashi asked. "But, he only teaches academy students. And you've graduated already? That's really good. I graduated when I was around 5 too. Cause I'm a genious! And I guess that makes you one too!" Kakashi sid placing his hand gently on Mira's head and smiling. He then remembered he had 'buisness' with Vincent, and returned to Heather and Victoria.
Reya-chan
Amanda walked up next to Mira "he's right, ya know, you're a genius, because you're already able to use the bloodline trait from my family...The chaos strings jutsu" she said, smiling at Mira.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.