Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
Heather and Victoria stared at the scene with Redemption and Kakashi. "Umm...," Victoria said to Heather, "Cover your eyes, Heather. This is not for little girls like you to watch." Heather laughed, then covered her eyes, although she peeked through her fingers every few seconds.
Little Washu
'I am mean to Heather... Why is that? I guess... it's because... I've never had a sister, or even a family besides Heather... and I know she'll always forgive me, no matter how mean I am...'

"But isn't that taking advantage of her? I mean, just because she'll forgve you dosen't make it right." Kakashi said. Then he noticed the Heartless. "Ohmygod!" Kakashi yelled in fear. And then, "It's so cute!" He ran over to the Heartless and picked her up. "Awwwww it's soooo cute!" He said as he petted it.
"Kakashi, I think you're missing something........" Shigure said.
(Sorry to ruin the dramatics. I just had to)
Kemana
Redemption: Pins Kakashi against the wall,"You`re even cuter when you`re embarrassed" Redemption kisses Kakashi.
Reya-chan
((Meh, it's ok))
Razzy
"But isn't that taking advantage of her? I mean, just because she'll forgve you dosen't make it right." Kakashi said.

"Hmm...," Pondered Victoria, "I suppose it's in my nature. Why are you afraid of spiders? Most likely... it's because you are... you. I know it's wrong to be mean, but... I just... can't help it..."
Victoria then watches Redemption kiss Kakashi. "I said cover your eyes, Heather!," she yelled when she saw Heather peeking.
Little Washu
Kakashi stood there;. Not quite sure of what happened. "Oh this is awsome!" Shigure said, then got back at singing "Kakashi and Redemption sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang. Kakashi just stood there, unsure of what to do. Shigure then got a thought, and looked back at Ed.....
Reya-chan
Neji saw Danielle/Rendemption and grabbed her by the neck, spun her around and yelled "YOU'RE OWN SISTER IS GONE, AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS HIM?!?!?!?!!??" He shouted, pointing at Kakashi, he then looked down "My wife...YOUR SISTER...is gone...YET YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN!!!!!" he yelled again, punching her in the face

((OOC: Oh! Teh drama! Oh, btw, The punching part was for when you called Neji a girl, Kemana!))
Kemana
Redemption reverted back in to Danielle.
Danielle: Pulls away from Neji, and blushes, "WHAT THE-?!" Looks at the heartless,"Amanda what happened to you?"
Ed: "How can you tell it`s her?"
Danielle:"We`re sisters remember."A keyblade suddenly appears in her hand,"Neji unless you can turn her back I`m going to have to..."begins to cry.
Razzy
"Augh!" Victoria yelled, seeing the violence, "Heather, you can uncover your eyes now!" Heather looked at Neji and started crying. "It's okay, Heather," Victoria tried to comfort her without success, "It's just... violence." That didn't cheer up Heather. She started crying even more.

*sparkly eyes* oh, the drama!!!!
Little Washu
Kakashi walked over to Redemption and Neji, and pulled them apart. "Neji Hyuuga. Of the Hyuuga clan." He said seriously. Shigure stared at him, not used to seeing him like this. "Do you know it's against the laws to hit a girl?" He asked then put his hands on Neji's shoulders. He straitned himself so that he was more proper looking, then b*tch-slapped Neji so hard that he flew into the wall.
Razzy
Seeing Kakashi fighting made Heather cry even more.
Reya-chan
Neji looked at Amanda, tears in his eyes, he hugged her and didn't let go "Amanda...please, come back to us" he mumbled "Dani...Elle..." was all the heartless said

((OOC: ok, i'm gonna explain why i'm creating drama and angst, I'm just flatout DEPRESSED...and i've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2...))
Little Washu
Kakashi noticed that Heather was crying and walked over to her. He bent down so that he was at her level. "Come on now it's okay" He said comfortanly. "I didn't want to hurt Neji, but it was necissary. D'you understand?" Kakashi asked her as nice as he could.
Kemana
Danielle fell to her knees crying even harder, and dropping her keyblade,"Amanda I`m so sorry" Danielle gets up and walks over to the heartless and hugged it,"Please come back to us...to Neji....and to me." She let one last tear fall on the head of the heartless.
Razzy
Heather looked at Kakashi and said, "Yeah! I understand!" She smiled.
'Geez, she sure does get over sadness easily', Victoria thought to herself. 'That girl will never stay depressed.'
Then, Heather laughed, and said to Kakashi, "You kissed that lady! HAHAHA!"
Victoria: *sweatdrop*
Reya-chan
there was suddenly a flash of light, when it cleared, Amanda was there instead of the heartless, she returned the hug to her sister "Danielle...Thank you." she said, smiling and crying
Little Washu
Then, Heather laughed, and said to Kakashi, "You kissed that lady! HAHAHA!"
Kakashi joined Heather in her laughter. "Yeah. I guess I did." He said turing pink again. "Hahaha. I guess so. But now I think her husband's gonna kill me so I'd better not go near him. For such a little-" Kakashi stopped himself. "I mean for such a young guy, he sure is strong ya know?" Kakashi laughed again, then stood up and turned to Danielle and the others. Shigure smiled at Kakashi.
"Well he is a teacher. I would hope that he should have to be good with kids." Shigure thought.

((OOC: ok, i'm gonna explain why i'm creating drama and angst, I'm just flatout DEPRESSED...and i've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2...))

That's fine cause it goes with the music I'm listening to. The Sound Track to Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Kemana
Danielle:"I`m... so sorry...Redemption she...I tried but I couldn`t.......... help you soon enough...."She began to cough up blood and cry, for she had almost lost her sister.
Ed: Looks a Kakashi, "No, I won`t hurt you...I know it was all Redemption...and nobody can control that woman."He began to laugh at the though of Redemption being controlled.
Reya-chan
Amanda quickly gave danielle a pill that helped her with her sickness, after danielle took it, amanda hugged her again "it's okay, sis, it's not your fault" she said
Kemana
Danielle: "Yeah, but I still feel bad..."
Reya-chan
Amanda stood up and said "Well don't! It's all over now!" she said, smiling

((OOC: Okies, teh angst is OVER!))
Little Washu
Kakashi ran over to Danielle. "Are you going to be okay?" He asked her. Shigure soon joined them. "Really, cause if your not I can always go off on my own and look for a way out......" Kakashi faded out. Shigure looked at Danielle then Kakashi. He was going to make a joke about what happened earlier but decided to save it for another time.
"Kakashi?" Shigure began. Kakashi quickly looked up at him. "..........No, nevermind. It's nothing. Nothing at all. Just forget about it" Shigure said, stopping the conversation that had yet to begin.
"Are you sure?" Kakashi asked.
"Yeah." Shigure said, turning back to Danielle....
Kemana
Danielle looks a Kakashi, "I`m sorry about Redemption...and I`m fine really."
((ooc: she really means:
Fucked up
Insecure
Nuratic[sp?]
and Emotional))
Little Washu
"Oh that?" Kakashi asked having a quick flash-back. "It dosen't matter." He said smiling. (Though you can't tell cause he's wearing a mask, see)

(Isn't he just the cutest? But still mine happy.gif )
Kemana
"I suppose you have a point..., but still...."Danielle collapses into Ed`s arms
Ed: "I asume she was going to say 'I`m sorry' after that, but you never know with her."
Little Washu
"I should be the one apologizing." Kakashi said, the yelled up at the ceiling; "I should have been more responsable!" His shulders slumped and head down, he then walked over to Shigure and looked up at him innocently.
"All is forgiven." Shigure said jokingly as he put his hand on Kakashi's shoulder.
Kemana
Danielle: Slowly opens her eyes then softly says, "Redemption always says she hates humans...and yet she truly likes you Kakashi... though I don`t know why...." slips back into sleep.
Ed: "Wow... Redemption has emotions?!"
Little Washu
Shigure slapped Kakashi on his back and fake cried "Oh I new you had it in you! I thought you'd be a late bloomer but you've becom such a man!" Shigure joked.
"What are you supposed to be?! My mother?!" Kakashi yelled at Shigure, but still pondering what Danielle had told him.
Kemana
Ed laughs at what Shigure said,"Isn`t it funny when people supprise you..."
((Since Danielle and Redemption are the same person I have a new character to add, Zidane Elric[Tecnically Zidane Tribal but you get the point]Ed and Danielle son, he is accually less than a year old but he has been magically olderfied[BAD GRAMMA!!!]here are some piccys of him http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r55/Blu...%20Fantacy%209/[just look around in this album on my photobucket, he`s the blonde[If you have to logg in to it then I`ll just post a few of them later if you tell me]))
Zidane: "Man this sucks I have no idea where I am..."
Reya-chan
((OOC: ...kaykay...I'm expandin' teh RP limit again! (just so i can add a certain 2 charries) you can now RP as many charries as you want, just as long as it's under 10, so now, I will be adding Mira and Kiari Hyuuga, Amanda and Neji's daughters and Zidane's cousins, like Zidane, Mira and Kiari have been olderfied (oh great, the bad gramma's rubbing off on me, thanks a lot, Kemana!) but not by a lot, Mira looks 5, and Kiari, 3, I will also be adding Adelbert Steiner (or just Steiner...or Rusty to Zidane, amanda, Danielle, and Mira) from Final Fantasy 9))

Mira wandered around the castle with Kiari practically clinging to her "B-Big sister...I'm scared!" Kiari said "Meh, you're just freaking out because Rusty isn't here" Mira responded ((OOC: Just for the record, Steiner and Kiari are very good friends, despite the very big age differance XD )) "I am not!" Kiari responded

Elsewhere, Steiner looked around the castle, searching for a way out.

((OOC...again: I can't put up pics of Mira and Kiari because the scaner's unhooked, so here's a piccy of Steiner
))
Little Washu
Ed laughs at what Shigure said,"Isn`t it funny when people supprise you..."

"Yes." Shigure said. "It is quite funny. Just recently, my cousin Kyo had a big change." Shigure began to explain about Kyo. "Kyo was as much a brat as Kakashi is not. Which after you get to know him," Shigure placed his hand on Kakashi's head. "He really isn't bad at all. But anyway, Kyo was terrible. No self restraint, a wild temper, hated Yuki, and he was quite reckless. But after Tohru moved in with us, that all changed. Now him and Yuki are forced to be together becasue they both have feelings for Tohru, and they both stay by her. They've gotten a whole new respect for each other." Shigure smiled, and removed his hand. Kakashi stared at Shigure.
"Oh yeah, when are Kyo and the others coming back anyway?" He asked Shigure.
"Hm, in a week I think. Haru was supposed to get them awhile ago, but I'm guessing they convinced him to stay. But it's alright. It's their summer vacation. Why?" Shigure explained to Kakashi.
"No reason. Just wondering."
Razzy
"Hm...," Victoria said looking down at Heather, "Heather has changed, too." Heather looked up at Victoria. "Ya see, when Heather was 6, her house was... burned down... by an alchemist... She lost someone very important that day. Then, Heather learned to love the little things in life, rather than to mope and be sad. She learned not to take life for granted."
Heather hugged Victoria and smiled.
Little Washu
Kakashi smiled at Heather and Victoria. "Hey wait a minuet!" Kakashi realized. "Ed! You're 15 right? Then how are you married!? Ahhhhh! Isn't that illegal?!" Shigure grabbed Kakashi's shoulder's and shook him.
"Kakashi! Grab ahold of yourself!..........But he is right." Shigure admitted. "I'dve thought it illegal to marry unless you're 20."
Kemana
((ooc: YAY!!! two more characters for me too! Millia Elric [Zidane's twin sister that has also been olderfied]and Garnet Til Alexandrios 17th[the princess of Alexandria and Zidane`s girlfreind]
[Zidane]

[Garnet]
))
Garnet wakes up and sees Zidane,"Zidane?"
Zidane:"Garnet?!"
Little Washu
"Kakashi, if you don't calm down I'll have to make you" Shigure said to Kakashi.

(At first look, Zidane looks like he's got a cat tail)
Razzy
Victoria thought for a moment then asked everyone, "Where are all of you guys from, anyways?"
Kemana
((ooc:He dose have a cat tail!))
Zidane and Garnet walk up to the group.
Zidane: See`s Danielle asleep,"Wow, I almost forgot what she looks like... seeing as it`s been so long."
Garnet:"Who are these people Zidane?"
Zidane: Points to Danielle and Ed,"Those to are my parents..."Points to Kakashi,"That is Kakashi, I`ve heard my mom mention him once or twice...."Points to Shigure,"The oh-so-perverted Shigure Soma."Points to Amanda and Neji,"Amanda and Neji Hyuuga, A.K.A my aunt and uncle...and..." looks at the others,"...some people I don`t know..."
Garnet: "Oh....Why is your mother asleep?"
Ed: "She got tired... so you`re Garnet..."
Zidane: "Hey have you seen Millia?"
Ed:"No, last I saw her she was looking for you."
Garnet: "Who is Millia?"
Zidane: "My sister."
Garnet:"Oh...you seem to have a large family..."
Zidane: "Yeah... Hey, do you think Rusty is here?"
Garnet: "If her heard the airship explode...then he`s here or on his way..."
Zidane: "Good point..."
Razzy
"I'm Victoria", Victoria says to Garnet and Zidane.
"And I'm Heather," says Heather, "We're cousins!"
Kemana
Zidane:"Ok, I`ll try to remember that!"
Millia: "Zidane, I`ve been looking everywhere for you!"Glomples Zidane
Zidane: "Hey sis, long time no see!"
Millia: "Yeah, you`ve obviously been to busy to even come and visit your own family!"
Danielle: Wakes up and sees Zidane, Garnet and Millia,"Oh, hi kids, I haven`t seen you all together in a long time!"
Little Washu
"Heeeeey," Kakashi said "How do you know all this? I mean, yeah if your mom talked about us I'd understand but how can you tell us apart. How do you know I'm not Shigure and He's not Kakashi!" Kakashi said grabbing Shigure's arm. Shigure looked at Kakashi then Zidane and laughed quietley to himself.
"Ah Victoria, to answer your question I'm from Japan." Shigure said (I'm really not sure where 'Fruits Basket' takes place) "And Kakashi's from the village of Konoha, or 'the village hiddenin the leaves' as most call it." Shigure said.
That is Kakashi, I`ve heard my mom mention him once or twice....

"I wonder what she said....." Kakashi thought.
Kemana
Zidane: "Because..."points to Kakashi,"...to put as she did 'Kakashi is a weird gray haired, mask wearing copy-cat ninja that still acts like a kid' or at least that`s what she said."
Danielle: "Well that`s how Sensei described you..."
Razzy
"Oh!" Heather said to Kakashi, "We're from the village hidden near the highway!" Victoria stared at Heather with a weird expression on her face. "Umm...," Victoria said, "she means, 'we live nearby'"
Little Washu
"For future referance, my hair is silver not grey. I think Guy should get a life. Or at least hear what other's say about him. Also, I'm not a copy-cat ninja, I'm the copy-cat ninja. The one and only one. Like one to the power of one (1x1)." Kakashi said to Danille and Zidane.
"Oh come now. Stop it." Shigure said while smiling. "I wonder." Shigure thought. "If he knows all this, Does he know about the zodiac?"
Kemana
Zidane:Looks at Shigure,"Yes I know about the zodiac why?Oh, and I`ll keep that in mind Kakashi."
((ooc: Zidane occationally reads thoughts of others))
Razzy
"What's so important about the zodiac?" Victoria asked.
Little Washu
Kakashi walked over to Shigure and stood behind him. "This kid scares me more than Redemption." He sais weakly. Shigure nodded in agreement with Kakashi.
"Wait you know about the zodiac?" Shigure asked.
"Seeeeeeee!" Kakashi said. "He's freaky! I mean, what kinda kid has a cat tail?!"
"Ah so he does." Shigure said just noticing. "Danielle, neither you or Ed have one, so why does you offspring?" Shigure asked. "And the zodiac, never mind about that silly thing."
Kemana
Danielle: "He was just born that way... and as for the reading minds thing he gets that from me...as for the zodiac, I`ve known about that for a long time, but since Akito assumed I was going to die from the injuries he gave me....I was alowed to keep my memories of falling over on to Aya-kun and him transforming....Yes I told my family but no one else Akito`s lucky I didn`t want the zodiac members in trouble because of me."
Zidane: "Dog..."points to dog standing next to Shigure,"Which means you`re the dog...."
Little Washu
Shigure looked at Danielle "Akito hurt you? What did he/she do?" (In the manga, Akito's a girl, but you said 'he' so I take it you're refering to the anime. Well I am too so that's okay ^^.)
"Akito? Who is, 'Akito'?" Kakashi asked Shigure.
"Ah, I thought I told you. Akito is the head of the familly." Shigure told Kakashi.
"Really? Then he must be important! What animal is he?" Kakashi asked Shigure.
"He is not an animal. But, he does have a habit of hurting the ones who are....." Shigure said, placing a hand on his own cheek.
Razzy
Victoria listened to the conversation, trying to absorb all of this information into her mind. Heather, on the other hand, was playing with her boomerang again, ignoring the conversation. "Wait...," Victoria said, confused, "who can turn into animals? What are you all talking about?"
Kemana
"Akito...needs to die...that`s all I`m saying..."Danielle shudders at the thought of what Akito did,"He will pay..."She pulls a hole in the stomach of her dress showing a huge scar across her stomach"...This is what happens when you tell Akito how he seems to the outside world...but I`m glad I told Him off..."
((ooc: No I`m just used to calling Akito by a male title...so yeah))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.