Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
"I shall search for the demon!" Heather said. "Wanna come, Vicky?"
"No, thanks. I'll pass on the demon hunt."

((What's a fan flash?))
Little Washu
"I'll pass too." Kakashi said.

This is an example of a fanflash.
Razzy
"Okay then!" Heather said. "I'll go by myself!" and so she ran down the hallway.
"I should've seen that coming," Victoria said.
"Should we get her?" Howl asked.
"Nah."
Little Washu
"And if she gets hurt?" Kakashi asked Howl. "What then?"

But out of all the fanflashes I've seen, I likethis one the most biggrin.gif
Razzy
"Then why don't you go after her?" Howl asked.
"She'll come back eventually," Victoria said as though it was no big deal.

((Hehe. This one is awesome too.Greed vs. Envy))
Little Washu
"Ummm....." Kakashi said nervously. "Uhhh....Heather wait up!" Kakashi ran after her.
Razzy
"I should go too..." Victoria said, but then added, "but I'm too lazy to."

---------

Heather was running through the halls.

((I have to leave now. Bye! ^^))
Little Washu
"Heatheeeeerrrr!" Kakashi called as he ran after her. "C'mon! Where'd ja' go?"

((Okay, Bye!))
Razzy
Heather heard someone shouting, so she stopped running and she turned around. "Hello?"
Little Washu
"Heather!" Kakashi caught up with Heather. "There you are! Why'd you run of?"
Razzy
"I'm hunting the demon that looked like Howl," Heather said happily.
Little Washu
"He left the castle." Kakashi said quickly.
Razzy
"Then I need to search for him outside the castle!" Heather shouted, starting to run off again.
Little Washu
"No! Just leave him beeee!" Kakashi yelled to her as he continued to chase her.
Razzy
"Fine, fine," Heather said to Kakashi as though Kakashi was a whiny child.
Little Washu
((He sounds like a whiny child laugh.gif))

"Grrrrrreat!" He said happily.
((^ Frosted Flakes!!!))
Razzy
"..." Heather paused, then slapped Kakashi in the arm. "Tag! You're it!" Then she ran in the direction of where Howl and Victoria were.
Little Washu
"But I don't wanna-" He sighed. "When I get married, I think I'll adopt a kid. A 20 year old." He said as he ran after her.
Razzy
Heather ran until she reached a dead end. "Oops. Went the wrong way!" She said as she wondered which way Howl and Victoria were.
Little Washu
"There you are!" Kakashi said. "Now we are going back to the others!"
Razzy
"Where are they?" Heather said, staying a good few paces away from Kakashi, seeing as how she thought they were still playing tag.
Little Washu
"I....." Kakashi began. He didn't know. But he didn't want to sound stupid, so he said: "This way!" Ran back as far as far as he could remember.
Razzy
Heather quickly followed Kakashi.
Little Washu
"This way then this way and this way!" Kakashi said to himself as he turned corners repeatedly. "There!" He said.
Razzy
Heather looked around. "...I don't see them..."

------------

"I guess they're both lost... again," Victoria said.
"When is Shigure going to wake up?" Howl said on a totally different subject.
Little Washu
"But! They! I!.................I've been.......tricked." He said.
Razzy
"Tricked?" Heather said, looking around. "... then is this a fun house?"
Little Washu
"Probably dry.gif." Kakashi thought. "I dunno."
Razzy
"Fun house! Whee!" Heather shouted, spinning around.
Little Washu
"No! Not fun!" Kakashi said. "Tis an evil house....." He muttered under his breath.
Razzy
"Evil fun house?" Heather asked. Then she looked around and said, "Let's go this way!"
Little Washu
"Sure, okay." Kakashi said, and followed Heather.
Razzy
Heather ran around for a few minutes, then gave up. "I give up."
Little Washu
"So do I." Kakashi said, then fell to the ground. "Still.......sleepy.....zzzzzzzzz."
Razzy
Heather shoved Kakashi. "Wake up, Kakashi!"
Little Washu
"No...........wanna sleep.........10 more minuets. Pleaseezzzzzzzz......."

((100 pages XD!!!))
Razzy
((OMG!!! *throws confetti* 100!!!))

"Wake up!" Heather said. "Please...?"

DarkBrain
( Im roleplaying as Chris Redfield from the ever amazing game Resident Evil)

Heres a pic of Chris, he is A S.T.A.R.S member, like swat only on a smaller scale

Chris put a hand to his head as he sat up. "Jill...Barry?" He called out only to be answered with a hollow echo and the pitter patter of rain against the stone roof. His baretta was still clutched tightly in one hand. Where was he? Slowly, Chris got ot his feet and glanced around. His foot steps made long empty exhoes as he made a small circle and found that as he walked the light followed him. Odd... "Hello?" Chris called was silenced as a slight noise reached his ears. A soft hungry moan and the shuffling of numb feet. "No..." Chris rose his gun and locked his feet, moving only to pivot and survey the area around him. Umbrella, ahd they done this to him, but he had just about to meet up with Jill and Barry, and now where in the heck was he?

There came another moan and Chris pivoted and gave the trigger of his gun a quick squeeze and the bullet flew into the dakrness. There was a chocking sound and something falling to the ground. IS this a testing site? Chris lowered his weapon and began to walk slowly down the dakrness. He could still hear the zombies around him, but none were moving in. Chris fire again, twice into the darkness, again a chocking sound and the sound of a heavy bodies falling down. There were more foot steps and surprisingly they sounded human. He could hear the voices of young children and they sounded distant, but if he ran... Chris knew it was dangerous, but he figured what were the risks, this world obviously was not real, so he began to jog and sure enough he could see a bright lite coming more and more into focus. Chris slowed and called out as he approached the group.

"Hello...Is any one out there?"
Little Washu
"I don't wanna wake up Heather.....I wanna sleep." Kakashi said, then he heard a voice call out. "I'm hearing voices.......this place has made me lose it. Ahhh, who cares." He said, letting his head fall to the ground again, his metal headband making a loud clang that vibrated off the walls.
Razzy
Heather heard someone else's voice. "What's there?" she shouted.
Little Washu
"The voices in my head have gotten to you too! We're all going crazy!!!" Kakashi screamed as he jumped to his feet.
Razzy
"But the doctor said I wasn't crazy!" Heather yelled in a panicky voice.
Little Washu
"That's because he's a witch doctor! We're all gonna die!!!"
Razzy
"You're gonna die," Heather said to Kakashi, then she turned away from him. "...not me!" She dashed off in the other direction. She ran for a few seconds, then turned a corner, where she bumped into a man, then she fell to the ground. "Ow..." she mumbled.
DarkBrain
Chris fell into fighting mode as the person bumped into him and he aimed his gun and braced his legs, and fired. But all that came out was a burst of confettit. "Where...Where are we" Chris asked ther person helping them up.,
Razzy
Heather stood back up while picking up a handful of the confetti, as one would expect a child to do. "You're in a castle," Heather replied blatantly with a childish smile while staring at the stranger. Then she turned her attention towards the confetti, letting the pieces fall from her hand and picking them back up again.
Little Washu
"Heatheeerrrr!" Kakashi yelled, running after her. "Don't leave me alone!"
DarkBrain
Chris took a step, and felt his foot slip into something slimey and turned and found he was stepping into pink bubble gum. "Where exactly is this castle?"
Razzy
Heather simply shrugged. "How did you get here?"
Little Washu
"Heather? Where did you go?" Kakashi yelled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.