Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
"Teach me to be a ninja!" Heather said.
"This should get interesting," Howl said.
Little Washu
"Um, okay. But I don't know where to start, I mean what do you want to do first?"
Razzy
"I want to...fight!" Heather said, making a sort of karate-chop motion with her hand.
Little Washu
"Um, like what kind of fighting? Like what kind of moves and stuff?" Kakashi asked her.
Razzy
"Anything! Teach me the hardest fighting move you know!" Heather said, making another karate-chop motion in the air.
Little Washu
"Um okay." Kakashi said, starting to think. "Hm, what do I know?" He thought, then came to a conclusion. "Heather, most ninja's don't use fighting moves. If we fight, then we make up something on the spot. Fighting moves are Taijutsu, physical combat. If you want to learn that then I suggest you come to the village and learn it from Guy or Lee."
Razzy
Heather said. "No thanks. Why would I go so far away just to learn something like that? Don't you know that kind of stuff, Kakashi?"
Little Washu
"I do, but no moves that have names or anything. Just regular old kicking, punching, etcetera etcetera."
Razzy
"Teach me that stuff!" Heather said.
Little Washu
"Sure. Watch." Kakashi punched the wall, leaving quite a large hole in the wall. "Now you try."
Razzy
"Uh..." Victoria looked incredulously at Kakashi.
"Okay!" Heather said, then punched the wall. She froze for a moment, then held her hand with her other hand, "Ow-w-w-w!!!"
Little Washu
"See? Not as easy. Try this!" He kicked the wall, making an even larger hole.
Razzy
Heather, still holding her injured hand, kicked the wall. "Doesn't work!" she whined sadly.
Little Washu
"See? You need special training. Gather all your chakra, if you have it, into your leg and try again."
Razzy
"What's a... 'chakra'?" Heather asked.
"This subject may be a little too complex for her...," Victoria said. "I can't even understand what you're saying, Kakashi."
Little Washu
((I really don't wanna explain the whole chakra thing))

"Ya know.....I think we'll just leave it alone. And if you wanna be a ninja stop by the village or something."
Razzy
"Where's the village?" Heather asked.
Little Washu
"In the land of fire. And before you ask, no it isn't constantly on fire. The village is called Konohagakure."
Razzy
"Does that even exist anywhere on Earth?" Victoria asked Kakashi.
"Kon- Kan-...Kamehameha?" Heather asked, tilting her head.
Little Washu
"No, not Kamehameha, Konohagakure. And yes it does. If it didn't exist then where do you s'posse I came from?"
Razzy
"The Insane Asylum?" Howl suggested.
"Konahegakaray!" Heather said.
Little Washu
"Ohoho, you're one to talk." Kakashi said to Howl. "Again, I don't live in a walking house. That looks like a cross between a chicken and a frog, none the less."
Razzy
After a moment of mindless pondering, Heather asked, "...Can you turn into a chicken, Kakashi?"
Little Washu
"Well, yeah I guess I could. Why?"
Razzy
"Turn into a chicken, please! Chicken!" Heather shouted, jumping once.
Little Washu
"Uhhh, okay." He did the hand signs, then became a chicken. The first thing he did was peck at Howl's feet.
Razzy
"Hey!" Howl said, jumping. "I'll kick you if you don't cut that out."
"Chicken!" Heather said happily.
"Why is my only cousin so weird?..." Victoria mumbled.
Little Washu
Kakashi gasped. "Animal abuser!" Then turned back. "I don't like turning into birds. I have a favorite though, that only has 1 downside. I can't walk after."
Razzy
"Do it!" Heather urged Kakashi.
Victoria smacked Heather lightly on the head and scolded, "Don't be selfish. Leave Kakashi alone."
"Okay..." Heather said back obediently.

((I have to leave for a while. I might be on later tonight. See ya later!))
Little Washu
"No, it's okay, I like using the jutsu. I just kinda feel like I'm in the circus. Don't comment on that Howl." Kakashi said as he did the hand signs and became a mouse again. "I feel short." He squeaked."

((Okay, see ya! InI wont be on later on account of, school. ))
Razzy
"Mousey!" Heather yelled.
Little Washu
"Yes, I am a mouse. It's very easy to maneuver around things and spy on other countrys as a mouse or rat. I like turning into rodents like that, ferrets are fun too."
Razzy
"Mousey!" Heather repeated, not really paying attention to what Kakashi was saying.
"That's cool," Victoria said to Kakashi.
Little Washu
"Yes it is, and I can do others, watch this." As a mouse, he used his little paws (Awww =3) and did the signs, then became Howl. "Oh, look at me, I'm Howl. I'm a wizard in a living castle, and I live with a girl, a kid, a dog, an old lady, and a talking ember. But as brave as I may seem, I'm a coward. And I'm really annoying." He said in a mocking tone.

((New manga! I haven't gotten much in a while =3))
Razzy
Howl scowled, looking thoroughly annoyed.
"A talking ember?..." Victoria asked.
"Two Howls???" Heather said, looking back and forth at the Howls. Then she muttered, "One of them must be... a demon."

((Awesome! Don't ya just love that 'new manga' smell? >w<))
Little Washu
He pointed at the real Howl. "He be the demon!"
Razzy
Heather gasped, "Demon!" she said to Howl.
"Huh?!" Howl said.

((I gotta go now. See ya later! ^^))
Little Washu
"Slay him! Slay him!"

((See ya! BTW, I wont be on as much as before, because of school. But I'll try to be on as much as possible ^^!

*Weekends don't count of course, cause I cane be on for 24 hours if I want XD))
Razzy
"Hya! Take this, demon!" Heather ran towards Howl, but with a flick of his wrist, he lifted Heather into the air with his magic.
"Hey!" Heather said, flailing her arms. "Sorry, demon! Sorry!" then her feet were back on the ground.
"I'm a demon, eh?" Howl asked. "Well, only the real Howl could lift you into the air."
Heather turned to the other Howl (Kakashi), "Try it, other Howl!"

((Same here...))
Little Washu
"Okay." Kakashi walked over to Heather and picked her up by the back of her shirt. "She's off the ground, and into the air." He said with a purposely annoying smirk.
Razzy
"Demon! Let go!" Heather yelled.
"Stop it," Victoria said to both Heather and Kakashi.
Little Washu
"But he's the demon. I'm the real one and I'm saving you." Kakashi put Heather down then turned back. "Ah! What fun!" He said happily.

((OMG, wanna see something sorta odd, but awesome?))
Razzy
"Huh?" Heather asked Howl/Kakashi.
"Weirdo..." Victoria said.
Then Heather got confused. "I'm bored. I'm going to go kick Shigure again." she walked over to Shigure and pulled her leg back, getting ready to kick him.

((Okay. =D))
Little Washu
"No no no!" Kakashi said, running towards Heather. He tripped. He crawled on his belly until he was able to grab her leg. "Noooooo....."

Does this guy look familier? His name is Katashi Takashi.
Razzy
"Demon! I've caught you!" Heather turned around, pointing to Howl/Kakashi.

((OMG. Is that from Kappa Mikey? O_O))
Little Washu
((Kakashi turned back already))
"Huh wha?"

((Yes it is. Dr Katashi Takashi. In ep one, there's a Kakashi that looks exactly like himself, except with swirly eyes and a fish bone on his headband biggrin.gif. But he's just a tourist and Dr. Katashi is a re-appearing character.))
Razzy
"Kakashi?" Heather asked, bewildered. "Did you see a demon around here? He looked like Howl."

((How many more anime parodies are there in Kappa Mikey?))
Little Washu
"Uh.....he ran away. Though I liked him better."

((At least 20 in every episode. Like Chi from Chobits and Kagome from InuYasha. Those two are in it a lot. And there's Pokemon, they take Pikachu from that. I think they take one character from like, popular anime or something like that. Katashi is my favorite character ^^. Even though he's a psycho.))
Razzy
"Which way did he go?" Heather asked in a dramatic voice.

((Kind of like in Lucky Star with all of those anime parodies. XD
Except Lucky Star is better. XD
))
Little Washu
"He just.....disappeared."

((I like Kappa Mikey better. More comedy. And, it was all made with the system used for fan flashes. SO I guess if I get that, I can make something like Kappa Mikey.))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.