Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
"Please Heather!!!" Kakashi asked/begged/cried.
Razzy
"Huh?" Heather asked, giving one more kick as she turned to Kakashi.
Little Washu
By this time, Kakashi had fallen to his knees. "Shii-san! Please! When you wake up, don't make me wash it all off! I promise not to let it happen again!"
Razzy
"Hm. Heavy sleeper," Heather repeated after she stopped kicking Shigure.
Then she turned to Kakashi, "What will you wash off? My shoes are clean." She lifted her foot, revealing the bottom of her shoe. "See? No gum, dirt, or dog doo-doo."
Victoria sighed in exasperation.
Little Washu
"Shii-san likes no one touching his face. He makes people wash it off, even if it's perfectly clean."
Razzy
"That's over obsessive," Heather said, using the vocabulary she had learned from Victoria. "Now...If you'll excuse me," she said, turning to Shigure once again.
"Heather, you're a nuisance..." Victoria said.
Howl laughed again.
Little Washu
"Please noooo!" Kakashi said as he grabbed Heather's ankles.
Razzy
"Okay! I'll stop!" Heather said. "Geez, you only had to ask!"
"He did ask you... multiple times!" Victoria said, an angry mark on her forehead.
"I still want to kick something," Heather said, looking around.
"Now you're just acting like a brat!" Victoria yelled.
Little Washu
"Please don't kick Shii-san! And please don't kick me either!" Kakashi cried.
Razzy
"You're silly, Kakashi," Heather said with a smile, "Why would I kick you? You're not unconscious at all!"
Victoria and Howl: sweatdrop
Little Washu
"And if I was?" Kakashi asked.
Razzy
"I might kick you," Heather said, still smiling.
Little Washu
"This place, and the people in it, are starting to scare me." Kakashi thought.
Razzy
"Kakashi, wanna play tag?" Heather asked, seemingly out of nowhere.
'Where did that thought come from? ' Victoria thought.
Little Washu
"Sure, I guess." Kakashi said.
Razzy
"Okay! You're... it !!!" Heather yelled, kicking Kakashi's leg once, then running away.
"Heather, appologize!" Victoria shouted angrily after Heather.
Little Washu
Kakashi immediately grabbed his leg. "It's okay, no worries. I think it's only......ow..a little broken.."
Razzy
"Either you're weak or Heather has some powerful kick!" Howl said to Kakashi in amusement.
Heather stopped running and turned back. She was kind of far away so she shouted, "Sorry, Kakashi!"
"You okay?" Victoria asked.
Little Washu
"I'm not weak! I just so happen to be the best assassin in my village! That was just unexpected."
Razzy
Heather ran back. "Sorry, Kakashi..."
Howl slightly laughed.
Little Washu
"You all, are so insensitive." Kakashi said, hopping on the leg that Heather didn't kick while holding the other.
Razzy
"I'm sorry..." Heather said sadly, then said brightly, "Do you want me to kick the other leg so that the other doesn't seem to hurt as much?"
"Heather!" Victoria said angrily.
Howl laughed again.
Little Washu
"Exactly what I mean T^T. I am so abused sleep.gif"
Razzy
"Sorry!" Heather said again sadly. "Wanna hug?"
Little Washu
Kakashi: blink.gif "No I'm good thanks."
Razzy
Heather shouted a bit angrily, "Then I guess your leg doesn't hurt enough to stop you from being a big meanie face!!!" She pulled her foot back to swing another kick, but Victoria said, "Heather, stop. Kicking people is not the answer."
Little Washu
"You're right....." Kakashi said. "I'm such a terrible person!!!" Kakashi cried unhappily.

OMG, he sounds like Ritsu from Fruits Basket.
Razzy
"Hmnh!" Heather agreed.
"Heather, you're so rude," Victoria said, not expecting Heather to listen, since she often didn't.
Little Washu
Kakashi fell to his knees. "I'm so terrible!!!" He cried.

He's an over-sensitive Ritsu >:3
Razzy
Heather calmed down, then pat((is is patted? Pet?... Eh, whatever ^^U)) Kakashi on the head. "It's okay," she said.

(("Over-sensitive" may be an understatement. <<U))
Little Washu
"You're so forgiving!" Kakashi said, then turned to Victoria and Howl and smiled, showing he was fake-crying/whining.
Razzy
"Mmhm," Heather said, nodding.
Howl laughed. 'What an actor...' he thought in amusement.
'Shouldn't Kakashi be the one forgiving Heather? She was the one who kicked him, after all.' Victoria thought.
Little Washu
"Oh, I'm a total thespian." Kakashi said to Howl.

Thespian = A very dramatic actor
Razzy
"What's a thespian?" Heather asked Kakashi.
Little Washu
"You'll learn about it when you're older." Kakashi said to Heather.
Kemana
Ed: "...It`s almost like Shigure is dead or something..."
Razzy
Heather turned to Shigure. "Dead?"
She kicked him once. "Dead," she repeated, nodding.
"Kick someone one more time, and I swear-!" Victoria said to Heather in a threatening voice.
Little Washu
"Shii-san isn't dead, just a very heavy sleeper. And I guess he deserved that kick. But no more kicking!" Kakashi said, sounding like a pre-school teacher.
Razzy
"No more kicking," Heather repeated happily, nodding once.
"Good," Victoria said, still a bit angry.
"You can still punch him..." Howl said, shrugging. 'I guess that could also be some sort of payback for punching me.' he thought in amusement.
"Yeah!" Heather said.
Little Washu
"No 'yeah'! No punching! Don't be violent or it's time-out for you missy!" Kakashi said to Heather while unhappily crossing his arms and tapping his foot.
Razzy
Heather looked bewildered, "Time-out?" Then she said in an upset voice, "I don't want a time-out!"
Then Victoria turned to Howl, "And you-!" she pointed at him, "Stop encouraging her!"
"Sorry..." he said with a seemingly-innocent smile. ((like this- :3))
Little Washu
"That means you too buddy." Kakashi said, turning to Howl. With a face like this: D:<
Razzy
"Sorry," Howl said again to Kakashi.
"Hey, Kakashi!" Heather shouted with a smile.
Little Washu
"Yeah?" Kakashi said.
Razzy
"You're still IT!!!" Heather yelled.
Little Washu
"Please Heather, I have a headache." Kakashi said. "I'd rather just sleep. Something I haven't done for at least 96 hours." Kakashi said irritably.
Razzy
"No wonder you're so cranky!" Heather said.
"Looks who's talking..." Victoria said.
Little Washu
"Your hilarious." Kakashi said. "I need to find somewhere to sleep."
Razzy
"Sleep on a bed, of course!" Heather said.
"Yeah, but where is he supposed to find the bed?" Victoria asked.

((Kakashi can sleep on the randomly-placed couch!!! XD))
Little Washu
"Yeah, I'll just summon a freakin' bed outta nowhere!" Kakashi said.

((Kakashi is irritable without his beauty sleep. Naw, he doesn't need beauty sleep. He's very pretty =3))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.