Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Little Washu
Kakashi-mouse looked hesitantly at Shigure. "But maybe, this isn't for the best." He said.
Kemana
Danielle: "Speak now or he`ll be change back to how he was."
Little Washu
Kakashi-mouse sighed. "Leave him be. Shigure as he is now, is better than half of a Shigure."
Kemana
Danielle: "What do you mean by 'half' have you become attached to what he is now?" releases Shigure
Ed: "What`s wrong you seem on edge."
Danielle: looks at Kakashi"I want to see if these 'Akatsuki' can separate Redemption and me..."
Ed: "..." looks down "Even with the risks?"
Danielle: "Yes."
Little Washu
"This Shigure is the real Shigure. Changing him back would change him to not Shigure. I'm fine with him now." Kakashi-mouse said. "The Akatsuki are a criminal organization, and they can separate people and demon spirits, but I'm unsure s too whether they can do the same for you and Redemption."
Kemana
Danielle: "I see..." Lightbulb "I can temporarily give these powers to a human... and say human could separate us... and it`s less risky... the only problem is which one of you?..."
Little Washu
"Technically I'm a mouse." Kakashi said. "Well, right now I am. And Shigure's a dog."
Kemana
Danielle: looks at Ed
Ed: nod
Danielle and Ed: begin glowing red
An image of another person began to apear beside Danielle as the person materialized Kakashi recognizes Redemption. The red light fades and both Ed and Danielle pass out.
Redemption: looks at Kakashi-Mouse and sighs so you turned yourself into a mouse...
Little Washu
Kakashi scurries away as fast as he can.
Kemana
Redemption: "... right" turns to Shigure "You`re the one I realy want"
Sorry my comp kicked me off... I`m gonna go to bed ttyl
Little Washu
"Leave Shigure alone!" Kakashi-mouse thought. He ran over to Redemption and bit her foot.
Kemana
Redemption: picks up Kakashi-mouse "What would you rather if I took you instead?"
Danielle: stands up "Redemption stop!"
Redemption: Smirks "What can you do to stop me, you forget.... I`m more than just human."
Danielle: throws kunai that pin Redemption to the wall
Redemption: "Is that all?"
Danielle: punches Redemption hard enough to knock her out "That will have to do for now..." Picks up Kakashi-mouse "Do you want to go back to your true form now"
Little Washu
Kakashi-mouse bit her hand like it was cheese. He wanted to get away.
Kemana
Danielle: "What was that for Kakashi-Sama?"
Little Washu
"Sorry." Kakashi-mouse said. "With my current little eyes and notably smaller brain, I mistook you for Redemption.
Kemana
Danielle: "Oh... do you want to turn back into a human... I have Redemption under control."
Little Washu
"I can turn myself back anytime." He said. He did the hand sin after hopping to the ground, and turned back to human.

Agh! ON the Naruto Hundo, it's the episode where Kakashi get's crucified sad.gif
Kemana
Danielle: "Strange......I should have had a blood attack by now...."
Little Washu
Kakashi, who was now no longer a mouse, asked Danielle; "But now that Redemption is separated from you, doesn't that mean no more of them?"
Kemana
Danielle: "I thought the gate took some of my organs... I guess not... or Ed healed that when he separrated us"
Little Washu
"Well I guess every things all better now." Kakashi said as he stood up.
Kemana
Danielle: "Except...Redemption is harder to control like this..."
Little Washu
"Well, she's sleeping now so as long as we have Shigure I guess even when she wakes up we'll be fine."
Kemana
Danielle: "So you`d sacrifice Gure-Sama... to save us?"
Little Washu
"No. He'd sacrifice himself." Kakashi said. He stood up and wobbled as he tried to walk. "I was so used to being so small." He said.
Kemana
Danielle: "Do you think he knows.... about the fact that we`re needing him as a sheild... or is it just he realy wants her..."
Ed: rolls over and mumbles something in his sleep
Little Washu
"I don't know. He's probably just using her for what she loves."
Kemana
Danielle: "I suppose..." looks at where Redemption hung on the wall "They`re using each other and both will get hurt in the end because homunculus can`t love..."
Little Washu
"Poor Shii-san." Kakashi said, still unable to walk.
Kemana
Danielle: "Yeah..."
Little Washu
"But there's nothing I can do. Its his own fault. Heh, just imagine if Jiraiya were here."
Kemana
Danielle: "Yeah... this would be really freaky if he was here... but since Redemption wasn`t created like the others... maybe she can love..."
Little Washu
"Maybe, but then her heart will be broken. Because Shigure is just using her."
Kemana
Danielle: "... yeah..."
Little Washu
"What now?" Kakashi asked.
Kemana
Danielle: kicks Ed to wake him up
Ed: "OW!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! Oh hi baby...." sit up
Danielle: smiles "Good morning to you too."
Redemption: gags "Can you get me down now?"
Danielle and Ed: "HELL NO!!!!"
Little Washu
"Oh no, she's awake. Keep her away!" Kakashi was ready to jump behind Shigure, but he was knocked out. So he hid behind Ed.
Kemana
Ed: "What do you want me to do?"
Redemption: "Don`t worry grey hair I`m only after him." points to Shigure
Little Washu
"It's silver!!! SILVER!!!" Kakashi yelled at her. "Don't make me slap you! Besides, Shii-san has a girlfriend."
Kemana
Redemption: "What?"

I may not be on for a bit, I`m feeling sick so TTYL if it says I`m on it`s lying... unless I`m posting replies.
Razzy
Heather wasn't paying much attention when the conversation was going on. She wasn't paying attention when Kakashi had transformed back into a human either, so she shouted, "Kakashi, did you see that mouse!?"
Victoria and Howl sighed in exasperation.
Little Washu
"Yes I did. Wasn't it cute?" He asked, still wearily watching Redemption.
Razzy
"Yeah, cute!" Heather said, throwing her arms in the air.
Little Washu
"That girl.......scares me........." Kakashi said, looking at Redemption.
Razzy
"Heather scares you?" Victoria asked incredulously.
Little Washu
"No, Redemption." Kakashi said.
Razzy
"Oh. I knew that," Victoria said.
Little Washu
"Um, right." Kakashi said. "I'm bored. Who knows how to play Janken?"
Razzy
"Huh? What's Janken?" Heather asked curiously.
Kemana
Redemption: slowly turns to the unconsious Shigure "Heh, lucky for him... I have no intention of having a lasting relationship with anyone...but still." kicks Shigure in the stomach "He needs to learn a leson!"
Danielle: "Do I sense heartbreak?"laughs
Redemption: picks up Danielle by her throat and throws her against a wall "HOMUNCULUS CAN NOT LOVE SO SHUTUP!!!!"
Danielle: "I do believe I hit a bullseye."
Ed: "..." hides behind Kakashi "OH SH*T! SHE`S P*SSED!!!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.