Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Razzy
Victoria turned to Syuusuke, "You've been awfully quiet before now." She laughed lightly.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
"Well these candys are really good for about 100 senz a bag!" said Syuusuke happily closing his bag of candys.
Razzy
Oops! I haven't RPed here in a while...

Heather sighed in a bored fashion. She looked around for something to do to fight her boredom. Out of nowhere, she tapped Victoria on the arm and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" And she ran off down the hallway. Victoria just stared, "...Heather! You unruly little kid! Get back here!"
"What the heck was that for?" Howl asked as Heather disappeared.
Little Washu
I haven't been here in a while either. Been a bit busy with my own forum smile.gif

Kakashi sighed. "Shigure I'm tired."
"What am I s'possed to do about that?"
"..............I dunno."
Razzy
"Hey!" Heather yelled. "I found something!" She ran back to the group.
"What is it?" Victoria asked her.
"I found a door!" Heather said. "It goes outside!"
"Huh?" Victoria asked.
"An exit? Finally !" Howl said.
Ryu112
(Sorry ive been busy)

Shiki was amazed at how inmature these people acted, Shiki nodded his head in reconistion of the new people he had met.
"Well we finally found an exit!" said Syuusuke happily running towards Heather and Victoria.
Little Washu
"Well," Shigure began. "Looks like this is the end of our little adventure. Wouldn't you say so Kakashi?"
"Uh-huh. I guess I'd better head back to Konoha. Though, I really didn't want to do more missions....."
Razzy
Heather was running back towards where she found the exit, and Victoria and Howl followed.
Little Washu
"Well, it was fun. Wouldn't you say so?" Shigure asked Kakashi.
"Yeah, I guess so." He said to Shigure. "But I think I'll miss being here. With Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke gone, I get kinda lonely now."
"That's a pity since I was starting to enjoy myself.." said Syuusuke
Little Washu
"Well then, I guess this is goodbye." Kakashi said to the others. "I'm actually going to miss you guys."

Wow, the song I'm listening to fits this perfectly. It's about 'all good things coming to an end'. Ironic.

BTW, Miracle_Flame_Alchemist147, me and Steel Heart Alchemist were talking, and I wanted to know if oyu wanted to join my forum. It's at the bottom of my signature if you want to.
"This sucks... maybe we'll see each other sometime again.." said Syuusuke sadly.
Little Washu
"Maybe." Kakashi said.
"Yeah, maybe." Shigure said.
"Saa..." said Syuusuke looking at everyone.
Little Washu
Kakashi turned back to look at the castle when he and Shigure were outside, then at everyone else.

I wish Steel Heart Alchemist would get back from Florida :'(
Kari_Neko
(I'm new and Washu knows me so yeah I'm dropping in.I have one character which I made up.)
Kari came feet first into a castle hallway and said "Where the heck am I?"
((Excellent! So are we continuing the story? happy.gif))
Razzy
Victoria looked at the girl who just entered and asked, "You're... in a castle. Who are you?"

Sorry I haven't been here in so long! I've had a terrible case of writer's block.
._.U
"Kakashi I guess someone new arrived." said Syuusuke.
Kari_Neko
"Again where the heck am I?My name is Kari Neko."Kari said calmly
Kemana
I`M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for not replying for so long... I was in an Explorer that rolled... I was hospitalized and my mother, who was driving was killed... I finaly got around to telling you guys...sorry, i forgot the site for a while....sleep.gif; and Reya-Chan says that she currently has no computer so she can`t reply
Little Washu
Oh my God, I'm sorry Kemana. I haven't been on in a long time either. I don't even know what's going on.
Kemana
It`s alright...why did Kakshi have to leave?!
Danielle: sees he group at the door "What`s going on?...where is Kakashi-Sama going?"
Little Washu
Kakashi turned around. "Danielle you're back! I thought we lost you T^T!!!"
Kemana
Danielle: "HAH! You think you can get rid of me THAT easily?!"
Ed: "She`s like the bad itch that won`t go away" goofy grin
Danielle: "What`s that supposed to mean?!"
Little Washu
Shigure looked around too. "Oh Danielle! Ed! Where have you been?!" He said in his silly way. He ran over to them and hugged them both.

Washu has to leave to go to dinner. But she'll be back!
Kari_Neko
"Is someone going to tell me where I am?"Kari asked sweat dropping
Kemana
Danielle: Huggs Shigure back "HI GURE-SAMA!!!....and this place is Nightmare Castle... a place where nightmares come true...and that`s not just a legend... the spirit of my lover before Edward... Akuji... apears before me in this place... best to leave... while you can..."
Ed: "Hello to you too Gure-San..."
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and men in white coats with needles started running after her and Kari started screaming her head off while running around.
Kemana
Danielle: kills dudes in white coats
Kari_Neko
"Thanks so much."Kari said catching her breath
Kemana
Danielle: "No prob... they come after me all the time."
Kari_Neko
"Those guys with they're freakin needles."Kari said
Kemana
Danielle: "Tell me about it!"
Kari_Neko
"I hate needles...."Kari said shivering at the thought of them
Kemana
Danielle: "...Yeah...." shudders
Kari_Neko
Kari grinned and said "What are we supposed to do around here?"
Kemana
Danielle: "...try and confront our fears"
Kari_Neko
Kari sweat dropped and said "I'm stuck here for a while then."
Kemana
Danielle: "Yeah....."sweatdrop
Kari_Neko
"How exactly did we get here?"Kari asked
Kemana
Danielle: "Don`t know....we just woke up here..."
Ed:".... yeah what she said...."
Kari_Neko
"Same with me..."Kari said going into her thought zone
Kemana
Danielle:"Strange................................"
Kari_Neko
"Very."Kari said and her fingers started twitching and Kari sighed and asked "Anybody happen to have a guitar?"
Kemana
Danielle: claps hands and creates a guitar and hands it to Kari "Here you g-" starts couging up blood
Kari_Neko
"Are you alright?"Kari asked Danielle getting worried
Little Washu
"Agh! No not again!" Kakashi and Shigure yelled, and ran over to Danielle.
Kemana
Ed: looks down and is holding Danielle "She gets like this from time to time..."
Danielle: continues coughing up blood, "Will you*cough* stay*cough* Kakashi*cough*-Sama?*cough cough*"
Ed: smiles gently"... I think she`d be begging you if she weren`t having a blood attack..."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.