Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightmare Castle: Rp Anyone You Want
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Kemana
Ed:"No me and my brother didn`t come back as homunculi... but don't ask me why, only those two,"points to where Amanda and Danielle are,"know why...."
Danielle: groans and rolls over in her sleep, then starts snoring.
Reya-chan
Amanda got up and picked up her sister "Well, if she's gonna sleep, might as well find her a bed," she said, walking off, carrying Danielle on her back.
Razzy
Train walked inside the castle looking for the criminal he was chasing until he saw a group of people. "Huh? what's so much people doing here?" thought Train. Train walked up to the group. "Hi! Have you seen a crook running around here?" asked Train.

"Ya, I seen a crook," Heather said calmly. She pointed at Kakashi, "He's been yelling like a madman."

Hearing the adults' duscussion about alchemy, Heather yells angrily, "Alchemy is bad! Bad, bad, bad! You should never do it!"
Kemana
Ed looks at Heather,"Only human transmutation is bad, so long as you know what you`re doing..."Ed then follows after Amanda.
Razzy
Heather stares at Ed as he leaves, then starts playing with her boomerang again. Heather thought of the bad things that had happened in her neighborhood because of alchemy. She thought about what Ed had said. 'How can there be any good alchemy?' Heather thought sadly.
Reya-chan
Amanda soon found a door, she opened it to see a very large bedroom, she carried Danielle in and put her on the bed, after that, Amanda sat down on the floor and began to sing

"Wishing on a dream that seems far off, hoping it will come today, into the starlit night, foolish dreamers turn their gaze waiting on a shooting star...But, what if that star is not to come? Will their dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most, we all need to beleive there is hope...Is an angel watching closely over me? can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, But, There's a hole within my soul, what will fill this emptyness inside of me? Am I to be satisfied without knowing? I wish then for a chance to see, now all i need, despritely....Is my star to come...."
Kemana
Ed:"To bad she couldn`t have sung with you... you two always made a good duet...You know she didn`t want to tell you that she had brought me and Al back...and what had happened to her because of it, but now you know..."He looked at Danielle who twitched because of a dream."Where have you been? We`ve barely seen you lately."
Reya-chan
Amanda looked at ed "Thanks, and, I've been doing something...I can't tell you, and i don't want sis to hear, because then you'll freak out and worry about me"
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Train looked at what Heather had pointed and walked towards Kakashi. "Hmm... he doesn't look like a crook..." said Train while poking Kakashi.
Kemana
Ed: "Well She`s been worried any way...."
Reya-chan
Amanda flinched "I'm worried that she'll become even more worried"
Little Washu
"Me?! A crook?!" Kakashi yelled in disgust. "How dare you! You little-"
"Kakashi!!" Shigure yelled at him. Shigure gave Kakashi a look which made him stop.
"Little.........." Kakashi voiced faded into his thoughts. "Hmph! Whatever. And would'ja quit pokin' me?"
Razzy
Hm... I think I'll add another character. Her name is Victoria (Heather's older cousin). She has long black hair and she wears a short-sleeved shirt and jeans. She is one of the many amateur alchemists in Heather's neighborhood, and she likes to tease and be cruel to Heather.

"Ugh," Victoria groaned, standing outside of the castle, "Heather is stuck in there. Her mom's gonna be mad at me if I don't bring her back before dinner time..." Victoria opened the giant entrance doors to the castle and stepped in without a moment's hesitation. She stared straight ahead as she walked swiftly through the corridors. "That little brat is gonna be the end of me..." Victoria said to herself as she climbed a flight of stairs. She noticed pictures and paintings hanging on the castle walls. "What a creepy place..." Victoria shuddered. This place was starting to bug her. She walked through more corridors, feeling cold and nervous. Victoria started to get the feeling that she was being watched, even though there was no one around to see her. As Victoria made a left turn, she froze where she stood. In front of her was a coffin. She was first startled, then scared. But, Victoria found the urge to walk up to it. She then calmed down. "Geez,"... she muttered to herself, "This place is frickin' crazy. Is this some kind of Halloween haunted house?..." Victoria lifted the top of the coffin with a calm hand, expecting to see a plastic ghost left over from some Halloween festival. But, Victoria saw something much worse. She fell to the ground and screamed at the top of her lungs in horror. Inside the coffin... she saw herself. The illusion of the coffin disappeared, but Victoria didn't notice; her face was burried in her trembling hands. Her miserable sobs echoed through the castle.
Little Washu
"Wha wazzat?!" Kakashi said, finally stoping his miserable-ness. "Sounded like a scream!" He ran off in the direction.
"Kakashi wait!" Shigure said running after him. He noticed Kakashi had stopped. He was standing a few feet away from a girl.
Razzy
Victoria looked up and saw Kakashi and Shigure. Victoria was still shaking. She quickly glanced behind her, and saw no coffin. She calmed down slightly. 'I guess it was all in my head...' she thought, 'But... I felt the wood of the coffin, and then I saw...' She tried not to think about it, and stood up. Victoria wiped her tears and said to Kakashi and Shigure, "Wh-Who are you two? Where are we?"

Heather soon followed after Kakashi and Shigure slowly.
Little Washu
Shigure walked over to Victoria and bent down so their eyes were at an equal height. "I'm Shigure Sohma." He motioned towords Kakashi. "My frien is Kakashi Hatake. And as to where we are, I'd say a castle. What kind of castle, I'm not sure. But a castle. All be it weirder than most."
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Train ran after Kakashi and Shigure thinking that the scream might lead him to do the crook he was after.
Razzy
"Oh... I'm Victoria..." Victoria said. She tried to remember her manners, even though she was still a little scared. "Nice to meet you two..." Victoria then remembered why she was in this stupid place to begin with. "Have you seen my little cousin?", she asked Shigure, "She's got brown hair, she carries around a stupid boomerang, and she's really annoying." Just then, Heather caught up to Kakashi and Shigure. "Hi, Vicky." She ran up to Victoria and hugged her waist tightly. 'How is Heather not scared?!' Victoria thought. Victoria calmed down a little bit.
Little Washu
"Ah the guests keep on coming." Kakashi said looking from Train to Victoria. "Man. Why are we here again?" Kakashi's question was ignored. He noticed Heather slowly walking towoeds them. "I wonder what her problem is......." Kakashi thought, remembering her much more spunky earlier. The nHeather ran and gave Victoria a hug. "Guess it's back........" Kakashi said.
Razzy
"I was scared of your screams!" Heather said slowly to Victoria, "I'm afraid of screaming. Screaming is scary!" Victoria then said, "oh... sorry, Heather." She knew the reason behind Heather's fear.
Kemana
Ed: "It would be better to just tell her..."
Danielle: hears the scream and wakes up and runs to see what is wrong."What`s going on?"
Little Washu
"Oh you're awake." Kakashi said staring at Danielle. "Have a nice nap?" He teased. "You weren't out for long though," Kakashi began to explain. "Probably about a half-hour. At least I think that's about it. I was never good in math." Kakashi finished, turning back to Shigure, who was now staring at him. "What?" He asked. Shigure shook his head.
"Nothing, nothing." He said.
Razzy
"S-sorry to worry you all..." Victoria said as Danielle approached, "I just saw... something scary." She looked at the ground. Heather let go of her grip on Victoria and asked her, "What did you see? A spider? A ghost?" Victoria stared at the people around her. 'Should I tell them?... or would they think I'm nuts?' Victoria thought, debating with herself.
Kemana
Danielle:"Sorry to worry you guys, I guess this is the life I have to get used to...."
Ed: Runs up to join us,"What`s going on?"
Little Washu
Kakashi looked at Heather. "I don't like spiders......." He said laughing nervously. As if on cue, a very large spider crawled by Shigure's hand. Shigure decided to have a little fun.
"Kakashi look out!" He yelled. Kakashi looked around.
"For what for what?!" He said still looking around.
"This!" Shigure said, throwing the spider on Kakashi's chest.
"Ohmygod!" Kakashi yelled and ran around in circles till the poor creature flew off him and down the hall. Shigure laughed. Kakashi panted in fitige "I.........swear....if you ever do that again I'll...........kill you."
Razzy
Ed: Runs up to join us,"What`s going on?"

Heather says to Ed, "Victoria almost had a heart attack." Victoria playfully taps Heather on the head. "Cut it out," Victoria mumbles to Heather. "I... um... I saw something scary...," Victoria repeated to Ed, "something... unreal..."
Kemana
Danielle: Walks over to the spider and looks back a Kakashi,"You killed the poor defencless thing"starts to cry
Ed: looks at Kakashi "She`s really sensative about death..."
Reya-chan
Amanda soon appeared behind Danielle followed by Nash ((OOC: yeah, Vanilla disapeared O_o)) she then saw shigure throw a spider at Kakashi, she laughed a little, then looked away, somewhat lost in thought
Razzy
Ed: looks at Kakashi "She`s really sensative about death..."

Death... the word rang in Victoria's ears. He saw the coffin in her mind and shook her head to try and shake off the memory.
Little Washu
"I'm so sorry!!" Kakashi dropped to his knees and cried. "I'm such a terrible person!!" Then he stood up as if nothing had happened. Everyone then realized he was faking. "But.........I really am sorry if I hurt your feelings." He said in a guilty tone to Danielle. "It just kinda scared me..........."
Kemana
Danielle:"Even something as simple as a spider...deserves to live..."Danielle morfs back in to Redemption.
Redemption: "What a sap... my human half is such a pain!"
Reya-chan
Amanda gave no reaction, she was lost in thought ((OOC: yeah, and since Vanilla disappeared...NEW CHARRIE!!!)) Elsewhere in the castle, Neji wandered around, Looking for someone to tell him where he was, "Helloooooo? anyone here?" he called out
Little Washu
Kakashi stared at Redemption. "Wait, you just said that a spider-and then a pain-and....and..." Kakashi faded off then screamed "I am so confused!! I don't know who's who or what's what anymore!" He grabbed his head. "This is so confusing!" He walked towoeds Redemption so they were eye to eye. "You are Redemption? Or Danille?"

Oh and d'you mean Neji Hyuuga? The guy that takes 2 episodes of Naruto to explain his familly history when no one cares?
Razzy
"Woah!," Victoria screams at Redemption, forgetting about her terrifying vision, "What-" Victoria stopped, trying not to offend Redemption. "Who are you?!"
"She," said Heather, "Is a homunculus."
"oh..." said Victoria. And to everyone else, she said, "What is going on in this place? Has anyone else seen anything... weird? Or scary? This places gives me the creeps..." Victoria looked around nervously.
Reya-chan
Amanda heard Neji call out "NEJIIIII!!!!" she said, she rushed to him and gave him a big tackle hug, "C-Can't...Breathe...Amanda....!" Neji gasped "oh, sorry ^^; " amanda said "C'mon, why bother loving Neji? We both know you want to go back to a certain someone" a voice laughed "Agh...Shut up, Misery!" Amanda said, clutching her head "Why should I? it's the truth...so just leave Neji and go back to the one you really love!" the voice said, it seemed to be comming from Amanda's body "agh...SHUT UP!!!!" Amanda said, pounding a fist into the wall, then collapsing
Kemana
Redemption: points to markings, "Who do you think."Redemption lean closer to Kakashi,"You are a cute one..."
Little Washu
Kakashi blushed and backed away. "Ohhhhh!" Shigure began. "Kakashi's got a girlfriend! Kakashi's got a girlfriend! Kakashi's got a girlfriend!" Shigure sang out then laughed.
"Sh-shut up!" Kakashi said as his complextion went back from slight pink to pale white. "Shut up you-! You-" Kakashi stopped to think "You big stupid!"
"Oh that hurts!" Shigure laughed at Kakashi's poor faulure of a comeback. "I was just kidding. You know that. She's married, if you didn't notice."
Razzy
Heather started chiming in with Shigure, "Kakashi and Redemption, sittin' in a tree! K! I! S! S! I! N! G!!!!" Heather laughed.
Heather turns to look up at Victoria. "So, Vicky... what's new?" Victoria laughed, then said, "Things are getting chaotic. Do you... wanna leave?" Heather then said to Victoria, "Do you know the way out?" Victoria stopped in mid-step. *sweatdrop* "uhh... we'll stay here, then...,"Victoria said. Heather smiled.
Reya-chan
even though she was unconcious, before comepletely losing sight, she saw everyone was going about their buisness 'So...it's true...no one really cares about me...' she thought before comepletely losing conciousness
Kemana
Redemption: Gets nose-to-nose with Kakashi,"My human half may be attached to that fool but I`m still as free as a bird."
Ed: notices Amanda on the floor and walks over to her,"Damn..."Ed picks her up takes her to the room were Danielle had been, puts her on the bed and comes back.
Reya-chan
Neji was shaking amanda, despritely trying to wake her up "Amanda! Amanda!! Wake up!!!"
Razzy
"Ah!" Heather suddenly shouted, "That lady! She died!" She pointed at Amanda. "She's not dead, stupid!" Victoria said, "She's just unconscious(sp?)"
Little Washu
"You're all just ganging up on me." Kakashi said re-crossing his arms. He didn't want to yell at Heather (She is a child if memory serves, correct?) "Ya know she'd be cheating on her husband." Kakashi laughed.
"So you're done bruting like a child?" Shigure asked.
"Yep yep."

Redemption lean closer to Kakashi,"You are a cute one..."

I'm suprised Ed dosen't say anything....

Razzy
He didn't want to yell at Heather (She is a child if memory serves, correct?)

Yeah, 8 years old.

Little Washu
"She's not dead, stupid!"

"Isn't that being a little harsh?" Kakashi said to Victoria. "I mean, I would've thought the same thing had I been her age."
"And so the brave copy-cat ninja defends the young damsel." Shigure said to himself.
Reya-chan
suddenly, a black light surrounded amanda's body, her voice heard throughout the castle 'Darkness beyond that of twilight, please take my heart, let me feel no more, let me become completely numb' "NO!!!" Neji shouted, he tried to stop what amanda was trying to do, but it was too late, amanda's body had vanished, leaving nothing but a small black creature

((OOC: take out the symbol and the "Fear me" and you basicly got what amanda looks like now))
Kemana
((ooc: Ed knows better than to mess with a humunculus, especially Redemption))
Redemption: "Yes, I suppose......but it`s not like she can stop me."Redemption leans closer to Kakashi so that their lips almost touch,"What`s wrong, are you afraid little boy?"
((ooc: Redemption is over a million years old, so to her almost everyone is young))
Razzy
Victoria blinked and looked at Kakashi. She never thought she was ever mean or harsh to Heather (although she did it all the time). "Umm.... no," she said calmly. Heather then said, " 'She's only playing, is all.' Well, that's how my daddy says it" Heather smiled. Victoria then thought, 'I am mean to Heather... Why is that? I guess... it's because... I've never had a sister, or even a family besides Heather... and I know she'll always forgive me, no matter how mean I am...'
Little Washu
"I- I- I-" Kakashi stuttered in embaressment. "I- I'm not a little boy! I'm a respecterable adult!" (Note the bad grammer) "I'm 26 years old!!!" He backed up so far that he was against the wall.
"Oooooooh, this is getting good." Shigure said, watching in entertainment.

Amanda's a heartless! My favorite one! (I'd like one as a pet)
Reya-chan
The heartless that was once Amanda crept over to Redemption 'Danielle...My beloved sister...goodbye' she thought, then the heartless completely gained controll
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.