Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is The Ugliest Homunculus?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
The random alchemist
Now I do realize its a bit difficult at this point to know what manga pride looks like but I'm certain this poll will exist whenever Arakawa decided to show his face.

Now I looked around and saw many polls conserning the homunculi but I don't believe I saw one for this subject.
Today I saw manga Sloth for the first time and thought "OMG, he is so uglee D:" the ugliest homunculus to date in my opinion. So anyway I thought: "hey, lets see what everyone thinks"

I have a feeling this will be sided between Gluttony and manga Sloth .___. but I put everyone there just so we get to see everyone's opinion.

Also I'd like to note: Just because you find someone unappealing to the eye doesn't make them a bad person. So no, I'm not shallow like that. I don't find Gluttony very attractive and he's still my fav homunculus so yeah =/ lets avoid being shallow here, just say who you find unnatrative. No homunculi bashing pwease smile.gif .
Colette
Please note that I will personally disembowel anyone who votes for Greed.

I don't see how Gluttony is ugly. He's so cute ._.

I vote for Manga Sloth since he's just ugly.
Nepharski
This thread does wonders for Manga Sloth's self-esteem.

Then again, he's probably tired of himself.
riza hawkeye 9
i voted for sloth ( manga) .. he is just ugly

and all the others ...they are cute ( except wrath/pride )
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Dec 2 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]480486[/snapback]
Homunculus = Singular.

Homunculi = Plural.

Gah, so sorry I really suck at plural/singular x.x

QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 3 2006, 01:14 AM) [snapback]480540[/snapback]
Hint, hint... we don't know who or what Pride looks like in FMA manga yet. biggrin.gif

that's why I noted manga pride currently can't really get any votes ^^; hopefully this poll will exist onces he decides to show his/her/its face.

QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Dec 3 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]480610[/snapback]
Please note that I will personally disembowel anyone who votes for Greed.

I don't see how Gluttony is ugly. He's so cute ._.

I vote for Manga Sloth since he's just ugly.

I think he's cute too but he's doesn't exactly have sex appeal xD

QUOTE(Nepharski @ Dec 3 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]480613[/snapback]
This thread does wonders for Manga Sloth's self-esteem.

Then again, he's probably tired of himself.

I'm unnatractive and I have plenty of self-esteem. If Sloth is having trouble with this poll I'll bring him to group therapy O>o he could use some socializing.
Amol
Sloth - manga
Meitantei Conan
Um... Sloth(manga) or greed.
Nekokitty
^ To Fullninja, Greed's not ugly! He looks cute sometimes!
I don't think Gluttony's ugly either, he's cute and pudgy like a teddy bear. ^^
I voted manga sloth, he's the ugliest in my opinion.....
Colette
QUOTE(The Fullninja Alchemist @ Dec 4 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]480886[/snapback]
Um... Sloth(manga) or greed.

And wish vital organ do you wish to lose first? >_>
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 4 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]480999[/snapback]
^ To Fullninja, Greed's not ugly! He looks cute sometimes!
I don't think Gluttony's ugly either, he's cute and pudgy like a teddy bear. ^^
I voted manga sloth, he's the ugliest in my opinion.....

He sorta looks like a teddy bear in this holiday drawing I made... w00t for Greed stealin Christmas : D
Nekokitty
^ Aww, that is cute!! I knew Greed would steal Christmas one day! XD
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 4 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]481025[/snapback]
^ Aww, that is cute!! I knew Greed would steal Christmas one day! XD

He did it every year til [spoiler]he died D:[/spoiler]

Which reminds me: FMA should have a Christmas special ;3; a really funny "watch every year" kinda one
Nekokitty
^ That would be funny, if FMA had a Christmas special and it would be cheesy like those other Christmas specials!! XD I can imagine it already.........
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 4 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]481032[/snapback]
^ That would be funny, if FMA had a Christmas special and it would be cheesy like those other Christmas specials!! XD I can imagine it already.........

LOL, I can imagine it now. Hoho-papa would get mistaken for Santa Claus (more than once). Armstrong on the other military people would sing Xmas carols. Ed would get nothing but milk for presents. Greed would try to steal everyone presents... including Ed's milk. Envy would have to have a scene where he's standing outside in the snow freezing his butt off (since he seems to enjoy that sports-bra/skirt garb of his). Gluttony would eat a Reindeer... I don't know... I should make a topic about this in the manga or anime discussion forums xD
Nekokitty
QUOTE(I am random rawr @ Dec 5 2006, 06:43 AM) [snapback]481208[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 4 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]481032[/snapback]

LOL, I can imagine it now. Hoho-papa would get mistaken for Santa Claus (more than once). Armstrong on the other military people would sing Xmas carols. Ed would get nothing but milk for presents. Greed would try to steal everyone presents... including Ed's milk. Envy would have to have a scene where he's standing outside in the snow freezing his butt off (since he seems to enjoy that sports-bra/skirt garb of his). Gluttony would eat a Reindeer... I don't know... I should make a topic about this in the manga or anime discussion forums xD

There's already a discussion about spinoffs! You can talk about it there. ^^ I can actually imagine all of this happening....xD
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 5 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]481290[/snapback]
There's already a discussion about spinoffs! You can talk about it there. ^^ I can actually imagine all of this happening....xD

o rly? do you have the link?
Tombow
QUOTE(I am random rawr @ Dec 5 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]481325[/snapback]
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Dec 5 2006, 03:01 PM) [snapback]481290[/snapback]
o rly? do you have the link?

Here you go: FMA Spinoffs biggrin.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Sloth(manga). Hideous.
Kitty Chow
I would say Gluttony because he's so short and fat ><

Second would probably be Sloth (manga) because he looks so ugly >.>

But I think the hottest one is Pride because he's Ed ^^
Amol
I dont think gluttony is ugly... in fact he is one of cutest homunculie.

Myth720
i voted for gluttony but in an afterthought i think Envy's true form (manga) is the ugliest... and so creepy too.
Edamame
I am going to have to go with Envy's basilik form in the manga series. (A giant chimera-esque, tumor-ladened, hell-hound just screams fluffy cuteness.)
Mercy_Alchemist94
Greed... He's creepy.

Gluttony is cute! XP
Funderful
Greed is not creepy. Don't disrespect our spikey haired, carbon shield evil incarnate friend.

And I'm agreeing with Envy's form in the manga.
It's just damn ugly.
Mind Alchemist
i voted for gluttony, but i think manga sloth is just as bad. Also Greed's ultimate shield form, is a little creepy.
Shinobimelxi
uhm, i voted Gluttony.
At first I was going to vote envy, but when you can change forms, and appearance, then that changes things.
I don't think Gluttony is that ugly, hes kinda cute in that plush toy way O_o; ...
I haven't seen homunculus sloth and pride in the manga yet >_>.
Nekokitty
Who voted Lust? She's not ugly. And how can Gluttony have the most votes!?
He's cute and cuddly like a stuffed bear!! When he's not eating people! xD ToT
Akari-san
ANd yet....i vote Gluttony. I haven't exactly gotten to SLoth in the manga yet, hehe...^^; but from what i know.....eh, i might decide to change my vote once i get there. WHo knows?
RoyMustangRox
Gluttony is soooo ugly...
The random alchemist
for those who don't know what manga Sloth looks like Here he is
_Wrath_
Sloth, manga. I was like WTF is that?!?LOL
Tombow
Awww, IMO, manga Sloth isn't that ugly!! unsure.gif
He wasn't exacly cute, but not that ugly (so far.)

For a while, manga Envy was quite ugly, too, IMO. tongue.gif
_Wrath_
Well, Gluttony is more ugly when I think about it....yeah...he's uglier. Envy is just over all creepy. The he/she needs to pick a gender and stick with it LOL
The random alchemist
QUOTE(_Wrath_ @ Dec 24 2006, 12:25 AM) [snapback]487817[/snapback]
Well, Gluttony is more ugly when I think about it....yeah...he's uglier. Envy is just over all creepy. The he/she needs to pick a gender and stick with it LOL

Envy: But being an androgynous person is fun sad.gif
Triple_Soul_Alchemist

[spoiler]Only in the fan-made Bluebirds Illusion game. We've yet to see Pride in the manga...and even so, Ed being Pride is rather unlikely, I'd think...then again, y'never know...[/spoiler]

Anyway, I don't really find any of the homunculi ugly. Lust is beautiful, anime!Sloth is pretty, manga!Sloth is...not ugly, but certainly...interesting, Gluttony's cute in a weird little way, anime!Pride is the mosy realistic-looking homunculus in the series, manga!Pride...we can't say yet, anime!Wrath is cute [spoiler]until he goes nuts[/spoiler], manga!Wrath...see blurb about anime!Pride, and Envy's...amusing looking. [spoiler]His true for in the anime is ca-uuuuute, though.[/spoiler]

So, uh, yeah.
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Triple_Soul_Alchemist @ Dec 26 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]488491[/snapback]

[spoiler]Only in the fan-made Bluebirds Illusion game. We've yet to see Pride in the manga...and even so, Ed being Pride is rather unlikely, I'd think...then again, y'never know...[/spoiler]

Anyway, I don't really find any of the homunculi ugly. Lust is beautiful, anime!Sloth is pretty, manga!Sloth is...not ugly, but certainly...interesting, Gluttony's cute in a weird little way, anime!Pride is the mosy realistic-looking homunculus in the series, manga!Pride...we can't say yet, anime!Wrath is cute [spoiler]until he goes nuts[/spoiler], manga!Wrath...see blurb about anime!Pride, and Envy's...amusing looking. [spoiler]His true for in the anime is ca-uuuuute, though.[/spoiler]

So, uh, yeah.

*nods* I agree with you bout Envy =3
but I still find manga!Sloth ugly x.o then again being ugly really isn't important, hell I'm ugly and it doesn't really affect me at all *shrug*
Nepharski
QUOTE(Kitty Chow @ Dec 18 2006, 07:06 AM) [snapback]485789[/snapback]

Urge to kill...resurfacing.

And Envy's tumor leviathan definitely wins this contest.
Chiyo
Manga Envy in my opinion...but out of that lot it would be Gluttony
Cat the Terrible
I adore Envy, but I picked him because of his true form in the manga as well. It's the four human legs that get me more than anything. Seriously, Arakawa-sensei - WHAT?

(Not that I wouldn't buy a plushie of that).
cutie
i voted gluttony.....who can be uglier than that rubbish? always eating anything he gets!
Nepharski
QUOTE(cutie)
i voted gluttony.....who can be uglier than that rubbish? always eating anything he gets!

Meet "Who."
edochick
>_> even after seeing manga sloth AND envy's true form...i still have to say Gluttony. I've always thought he was absolutely disgusting.
Arthur-F.Metal4life
man ofcourse it Glutony , he has a dum face ....the cutest is Lust
The random alchemist
wait... how did Lust get 2 votes blink.gif . and as I said at the start, it was going to be one sided for Glut and manga!Sloth xD

Oh well Gluttony/Manga!Sloth might be ugly but they're also cute, so there actually cugly xD
Sleeping Forest
QUOTE(The random alchemist @ Feb 22, 2007, 6:59 PM)
wait... how did Lust get 2 votes blink.gif

That's exactly what I was thinking! Isn't she supposed to be pretty [?] because she's Lust?

Anyways, I voted for manga!Sloth because he's creepy. Gluttony isn't really ugly...but he does resemble a bowling ball...laugh.gif
Envy II
Envy's form in the manga was the ugliest. Uglier then Sloth that's one thing for sure.
Lost Alchemist
Gluttony is the ugliest homunculus of all next to Wrath in the manga! The anime Wrath was so much better. Pride was fine in the anime but in the manga, who is he?
Nepharski
*Cuts Lost Alchemist to ribbons.*
binus
gluttony and envy
The Creation Alchemist
Manga Sloth all the way...i mean eww...look at him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.