Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me Stuff
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
The random alchemist
OK. first I'd like to note I have 2 accounts that this image will be posted in online
G-manluver.deviantart.com
and
therandomalchemist.sheezyart.com

This was something random I drew at 2:30 in the morning and colored it... don't point out Lust has no soul thing, I still think if the Homunculi die they go on to the afterlife.

So enjoy!
This is the first time I've posted an image here before I posted it at Deviantart/Sheezyart. Oo
Tombow
Haha, Houghes never changes!! laugh.gif
Nicely done!!
I like it very much!! happy.gif
esrz22
XD.

This does not suprise me. tongue.gif
Funderful
Nice. tongue.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 20 2006, 01:31 AM) [snapback]475890[/snapback]
Haha, Houghes never changes!! laugh.gif
Nicely done!!
I like it very much!! happy.gif

thanks smile.gif
The random alchemist
just wishin ya'll Happy Holidays
yeah Gluttony in a reindeer costume= disturbingly cute xD

and the cat is my character (NOT fancharacter)

So yeah, I also got this posted in my album

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...ost&id=7500
Tombow
@I am random rawr - That Gluttony Holiday art is awesome!! biggrin.gif

ETA: Merging with "Somewheres In Heaven..." thread, since that is your original fanart thread. smile.gif
Karlykitten
SO CUTE. happy.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 29 2006, 01:23 AM) [snapback]479141[/snapback]
@I am random rawr - That Gluttony Holiday art is awesome!! biggrin.gif

BTW, would you like to open this thread to other artists to post their Holiday fanarts also??
Otherwise, we have a posting guideline of "one artist, one thread" for this forum (except the doujin with running stories, or opening the thread for other artists also.)
So, if you don't like opening this thread as "Holiday Fanarts" for all artists, I can merge this thread to your other fanart thread. smile.gif

sure ^^ though sadly my other post got ruin since I accidentally deleted the image it link to x.x
Tombow
@I am random rawr - I merged "Happy Holiday" thread to this thread. biggrin.gif

And, I liked that Houghes drawing!! I hope you can upload it to Photobucket again!! smile.gif

And, hope to see more of your drawings!!
(You can use this thread as your fanart album. biggrin.gif )
Chiyo
You don't get too many Gluttony fanartists...its good to see him so well drawn.
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Dec 1 2006, 03:29 AM) [snapback]479845[/snapback]
You don't get too many Gluttony fanartists...its good to see him so well drawn.

LOL, at DA people joke about the fact I'm Gluttony's "major source" of fanart xD thanks so much

AND another FMA image
yay for RoyxRiza Fanart xD (their ranks are based after a fanfiction of mine Roy is a major and Riza is a Colonel)
Tombow
Aww.. I love your Roy&Riza Holiday drawing!!
Roy is a major and Riza is a Colonel?? Ha, that a change!! biggrin.gif
I love the way you stylized Roy and Riza!!
Awesome job!! happy.gif
Mudkipblader
lol that's funny.
Awesome art!
Soujirou
you're so good, i like the three drawings that you made
Great Job laugh.gif
~Wolven Alchemist~
I like all of these! keep it up! happy.gif
The random alchemist
thanks everybody up to now ^.^ happy your enjoying my art.

oh, I really should update this topic. here some more of my stuff. here's 3 of the homunculi, probably my favs (except I still haven't got Lust done x.x, then I'll have all my favs)

I attempted to draw them more in my own style than the one for the manga/anime... Envy looks like crap to the most part... I like Gluttony the best of the 3... which is ironic since Gluttony is my fav homunculus smile.gif
The random alchemist
<This post was moved from Hanaru's "Oc Charaters" thread that was subsequently closed. 03/06/07 Tombow>

I only create OC characters for my friend's online RPG. Otherwise I only currently have one OC character in which I haven't actually drawn yet ^^;

He's a doctor that works for the military and specialize in the study of alchemy created organism (chimeras, golems and homunculi). He's nice and a family man like hughes, but not as obsessive lol. He has a wife and 2 children.

PS: editing screenshots is cheap. everyone which has 2 functioning hands and 2 funtioning eyes can draw (some even without those). Practice can and will improve your skills, modifying screenshots will NOT help you with getting better at drawing. So just don't ><

Update: I finally got his drawing done so I might aswell post it here for fun.
Tombow
Very nice!!
I'm so glad you're keeping your style, even when drawing characters other than Gluttony!!
I like your Greed very much!! (Oh, yes, that's your second fav FMA character, right?? biggrin.gif )
Very nice jobs!! happy.gif

(BTW, I fixed your double posting. ^^)

ETA: March 6
Your Dr. OC character is very nice!! happy.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Dec 31 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]489832[/snapback]
Very nice!!
I'm so glad you're keeping your style, even when drawing characters other than Gluttony!!
I like your Greed very much!! (Oh, yes, that's your second fav FMA character, right?? biggrin.gif )
Very nice jobs!! happy.gif

(BTW, I fixed your double posting. ^^)

thanks for both the comment and post fixin Tombow. Oh, and I like your "year of the pig" theme, going on lol
Funderful
I really like you fanart, Love- I mean, The Random Alchemist.
It's nice to see Gluttony so well drawn.
Usually, he's a ball with dot-eyes. Stuff like this is rare.

ohmy.gif I don't know your secret identity!
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Funderful @ Jan 8 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]492550[/snapback]
I really like you fanart, Love- I mean, The Random Alchemist.
It's nice to see Gluttony so well drawn.
Usually, he's a ball with dot-eyes. Stuff like this is rare.

ohmy.gif I don't know your secret identity!

>>
<<
that's cause its a secret, shhh...

oh, more fanart, this time of Lust. this one is now my fav of them all... because she looks good D: and I usally can't draw Lust to save me life

EDIT: I fix Lust's hand ^^;
Funderful
Halo! I thought she'd rot in hell!
-Is smacked
Well, I suppose that depends on manga or anime...
Either way, It's very good.

(I bet you can't guess my secret identity. ohmy.gif)
Mercy_Alchemist94
Aw, you took my "Hughes in Heaven" idea. XD lol. Though it would've gone differently.

I like these. Though I will say I found two things that you need to work on as well as I do...

1, Side veiws: Though you are better then me at that, you need to work on the heads for the side veiw, Lust's nose looks a little chubby.

2, Hands: Again, better then mine. But they still look like they need some work.

happy.gif course I have no right to giving you drawing advice... I have no right to give advice to anyone on this board.... Everybody here is good! and good is better then me. I'm fine. (More ways then one!!! X3 ROFLOL!jk)
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Jan 9 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]492837[/snapback]
Aw, you took my "Hughes in Heaven" idea. XD lol. Though it would've gone differently.

I like these. Though I will say I found two things that you need to work on as well as I do...

1, Side veiws: Though you are better then me at that, you need to work on the heads for the side veiw, Lust's nose looks a little chubby.

2, Hands: Again, better then mine. But they still look like they need some work.

happy.gif course I have no right to giving you drawing advice... I have no right to give advice to anyone on this board.... Everybody here is good! and good is better then me. I'm fine. (More ways then one!!! X3 ROFLOL!jk)

*nods* well I already knew about the hands being off but thanks for the advice =3 and don't talk about your art like that, I'm sure you good

for Funderful: I have no idea who you are x.x and this image is based on Lust of the anime.
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE(The random alchemist @ Jan 9 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]492854[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Jan 9 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]492837[/snapback]

*nods* well I already knew about the hands being off but thanks for the advice =3 and don't talk about your art like that, I'm sure you good

for Funderful: I have no idea who you are x.x and this image is based on Lust of the anime.

Well, I'm better than I was at 2003. That's for sure... Manly women who won't supposed to be manly... *Shudders.* ><
The random alchemist
woot yet another homunculi piece. yes I rarely draw the other characters xP but its cause I love the homunculi too much ;3;
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE(The random alchemist @ Jan 28 2007, 09:44 PM) [snapback]498417[/snapback]
woot yet another homunculi piece. yes I rarely draw the other characters xP but its cause I love the homunculi too much ;3;

That's really cool! but I thought Greed's hair was black? 0o; I need to pay attention more. ><
Edamame
The Random Alchemist: Nice job on your latest artwork. You have your own unique style; I love the facial expressions on the sins (especially Envy). Gluttony looks like he is ravenous for food. Great job!
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Jan 29 2007, 07:16 AM) [snapback]498514[/snapback]
That's really cool! but I thought Greed's hair was black? 0o; I need to pay attention more. ><

I'm not sure about the manga because I couldn't find a colored reference however Greed had brown hair in the anime ^^;

QUOTE(Edamame @ Jan 29 2007, 07:21 AM) [snapback]498516[/snapback]
The Random Alchemist: Nice job on your latest artwork. You have your own unique style; I love the facial expressions on the sins (especially Envy). Gluttony looks like he is ravenous for food. Great job!

Thanks very much ^____^
Nekokitty
Nice Drawings. I really like your artstyle.
Look forward to seeing more. =)
Do you have a DA?
Tombow
@The Random Alchemist - Wow, that one is very good!!
I love the way you made these characters your own!!
I like your soft subtle shading style, expressive features on each characters, and the beautiful coloring job!!
I can't decide which one I like best because they are all very good!! biggrin.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Ling_chan @ Jan 29 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]498552[/snapback]
Nice Drawings. I really like your artstyle.
Look forward to seeing more. =)
Do you have a DA?

sure do. My username there is G-manluver. I also have an account at sheezyart by the username TheRandomAlchemist

QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 29 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]498557[/snapback]
@The Random Alchemist - Wow, that one is very good!!
I love the way you made these characters your own!!
I like your soft subtle shading style, expressive features on each characters, and the beautiful coloring job!!
I can't decide which one I like best because they are all very good!! biggrin.gif

awww... thanks so much :3 and soft shading is my speciality he he

---------------------------------------------------

ETA: Feb. 8
yay another pic. and lookie a non-homunculi. Its Riza Hawkeye ^__^

I truly hope I got her anatomy correct (tried hard to fix her arm lengh and neck Oo )
Click to view attachment

<Merged the posts. ^^ 02/08/07 ~Tombow>
The random alchemist
<Merged "Winter Riza. Need Some Help" thread with following three posts here. 02/08/07 ~Tombow>

Since someone at deviantart caught my 30k kiriban. One of the folks requested I draw a pic of Riza Hawkeye for them.

Anyway, I decided to post the sketch here because I'm in need of some aid. First of all: what color should I make her jacket?I'm at a lost there.
Also do you see any significant anatomic problems? meaning in simple terms: does any part of her body look WAY off?
Lastly, since this is drawn in my style... can you tell it is Riza ^^; and Hayate for that matter.

I'd like to keep this topic seperate from my general fanart thread. Later I'll post the finished results in that thread :3
Tombow
@The random alchemist - As for the thread, I think "one artist, one thread" guideline still holds true here, unless you'd like to turn this into general "Here is the drawing I'm working on... give me help/suggestions!!" thread to be used by everyone.
Otherwise, it wont be fair to other artists who are keeping everything to one thread.
Soooo...I have to merge this to your other art thread. Sorry!! ^^
I think we can still discuss this on your other art thread... right?? smile.gif

Now, for Riza, sure I can see it as Riza!! That hair style is unmistakably Riza!! happy.gif
If you really want to make it anatomically proportional, maybe smaller thighs??
But, I don't want to alter your art style, so it's up to you!! ^^
As for the jacket colors, yeah, I agree with Reta McClain, and I think Brown could be nice. biggrin.gif

BTW, 30k kiriban for your DivA account?? Awesome!! Congrats for 30k visitors!! happy.gif

ETA: Thread merged. smile.gif
Reta McClain
Lovely pic^^

It does look like Riza but there is something in Hayate that bugs me... I can't see any WAY too big anatomic problems^^

And about Riza's jacket... Umm... Her pants will be Amestris blue, right? So I'd say blue. Or brown. Yeah, brown woudn't look too bad^^
Tombow
@The Random Alchemist - I love your colored "Riza and Balck Hayate walking in the snow" drawing!! Lovely Riza!! And, I love the way you did snow, and Riza's jacket!!
Very nice!! happy.gif

(Gahaha, the post order is off because of the thread merge. ^^)
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 8 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]502782[/snapback]
@The Random Alchemist - I love your colored "Riza and Balck Hayate walking in the snow" drawing!! Lovely Riza!! And, I love the way you did snow, and Riza's jacket!!
Very nice!! happy.gif

(Gahaha, the post order is off because of the thread merge. ^^)

its alright ^^; oh well. thanks for the comments

ETA: Feb 18
more fanarts : D hoozah... this was something horribly random I made late at night and all fancy it up over photoshop :3...

PS: the black/green thing in the background is my fursona (or birdsona if you will)
Tombow
@The random alchemist - Aww, I like this very much!!
It's quite humorous, Arakawa-sensei cow is so funny, and Wrath is cute trying to cheer up Gluttony!! I love the background also!! Very nice!! happy.gif
The random alchemist
yay more art, a rare glimpse at my traditional stuff at that. this a pic of Gluttony, sad and depressing it be... aswell at the anatomy is a bit off... I'm working on that on the lineart ^^;

So enjoy, hopefully this will be added to the fanart section soon here ^^;;

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 18 2007, 01:35 AM) [snapback]506420[/snapback]
@The random alchemist - Aww, I like this very much!!
It's quite humorous, Arakawa-sensei cow is so funny, and Wrath is cute trying to cheer up Gluttony!! I love the background also!! Very nice!! happy.gif

Hah, got smart this time and waited to reply so you wouldn't have to merge post Tombow. thanks ^^
Tombow
@The random alchemist - Very nice!! I like that one very much!!
I think you captured the sadness of Gluttony very well with that one!!
Awesome job!! happy.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 8 2007, 04:29 AM) [snapback]515026[/snapback]
@The random alchemist - Very nice!! I like that one very much!!
I think you captured the sadness of Gluttony very well with that one!!
Awesome job!! happy.gif

Thanks Tomboy. here's the finished version.

Btw: the reason he's wearing a military uniform is part of my fanfic. D: you must read to understand.

Now read on right here
Tombow
@The random alchemist - That came out so good!!
It's one of the most favorite on this thread!!
The gray sky came out so good, and it matched the mood of the scene very well, IMO, and rain drops are beautifully done!! And, the coloring is beautiful!!
I like it very much!! biggrin.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Ma :wub:r 13 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]517598[/snapback]
@The random alchemist - That came out so good!!
It's one of the most favorite on this thread!!
The gray sky came out so good, and it matched the mood of the scene very well, IMO, and rain drops are beautifully done!! And, the coloring is beautiful!!
I like it very much!! biggrin.gif

awww, well thank you wub.gif, your such a nice person when it comes to responding to my thread here. OH and some more fanart (dear gawd I've been drawing alot of FMA stuff recently D: )
Here's a pic that's a FMA/Super Mario crossover. I got the idea like... 3 months ago xD, and finally drew it last week. I got the idea when I realize in the manga all the homunculi are technically siblings, so here's the homunculi brothers.

Gluttony as Mario, Envy as Luigi. and in the background we got Ed as Bowser, Roy as a red koopa, Lust as Princess Peach, And I can remember what you call the thing Al is x.o. So enjoy this less depressing art :3

EDIT:whoops, I messed up on the name (forget this s in Bros.). so I had to redo it a bit x.o
Tombow
@The random alchemist - Haha, this is great!! I love it!!
Roy, Lust, and Ed... they are all so funny, and matched nicely!!
Nice idea of using the Ouroboros in the center also!!
And, I think the cheerful color scheme matches nicely for the theme!!
Quite a change of pace, and nicely done!! happy.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 16 2007, 05:33 AM) [snapback]518306[/snapback]
@The random alchemist - Haha, this is great!! I love it!!
Roy, Lust, and Ed... they are all so funny, and matched nicely!!
Nice idea of using the Ouroboros in the center also!!
And, I think the cheerful color scheme matches nicely for the theme!!
Quite a change of pace, and nicely done!! happy.gif

thanks. Now uhhh... I don't know if I should post this since it has some blood, but if its over the top I'll remove it and just like it Oo... though I don't think it will be... there's more gore in the anime/manga than here.
Tombow
@The random alchemist - Wow!! What a beautiful art work!!
No, I don't think that's gore at all!! I think the way it's done is very artistic!!
The way dragon is rising up, it's facial expression, details like fangs and the tong, nose, and eyes, and the way Gluttony is holding onto it...it is simply a remarkable artwork!!
I really love this one!! Awesome job!! happy.gif
The random alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 29 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]523405[/snapback]
@The random alchemist - Wow!! What a beautiful art work!!
No, I don't think that's gore at all!! I think the way it's done is very artistic!!
The way dragon is rising up, it's facial expression, details like fangs and the tong, nose, and eyes, and the way Gluttony is holding onto it...it is simply a remarkable artwork!!
I really love this one!! Awesome job!! happy.gif

awww, thank you ^^, it been ages since I drew any FMA fanart worth noting D: So here's a pic of Gluttony with a balloon xD, a balloon Pokemon to be precise. If there something I love as much as FMA its Pokemon and with the new versions out earlier this week I've been very inspired to draw it :3.
Tombow
@The random alchemist - So nice to see you back with more drawings!! biggrin.gif
That is such a sweet drawing of Gluttony with a Pokemon balloon!!
I love the slightly looking down angle, I love the warm color scheme, and I love the background treatment that invokes the feel of Gluttony playing in the field.
Lovely drawing!! And as usual, beautifully done!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Your art is so cool cool.gif!!! I love everything you've done, but my favorite is this last one where Gluttony is holding a ballon [hes so cute wub.gif]. Oh, and that pic with Gluttony, and Envy [as a dragon] is quite amazing. I don't think its gorey at all, and i think your so good at it you should be doing comics happy.gif!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.