Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Calenders! Post Pics And Info Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
night wish
~ FMA 2007 Calender! ~

I can't get the calendar myself sad.gif , so I would be really happy if someone could post the scans from it when it gets released ! btw sorry if my english sucks unsure.gif
Chiyo
Which calendar are you after? I can only provide a picture of the cover since you can only pre-order the calendars.
N. Havoc J.
Yes....because you go to the Fullmetal Alchemist Manga section for a anime calender?

I love being a ass. tongue.gif
Chiyo
^That wasn't even being an ass really, that was just pointless. And there is such a thing as the Manga Calendar
Tombow
I love the manga FMA calender!! biggrin.gif
BTW, Chiyo, where did find that one for pre-order??
I can't find it at Amazon (U.S. nor Jp.)
Chiyo
I did an ebay hunt for 'Fullmetal Alchemist Calendar'. Its out quite soon so I'm sure pics will be posted somewhere.
Kirara
If anyone wants the 2007 FMA Manga calendar here is the link to it

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4757517...0291610-1287115

Here is the link to the 2007 anime calendar which Chiyo posted

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B000HXD...0291610-1287115
Tombow
@Kirara - You're soooo helpful as always!! Thank you!!! happy.gif
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
The only thing, though, is that the Japanese-released calendars are different from the US-released ones! sad.gif It makes me so sad! I may have to have my Japanese friend order me one of the Japan-released ones! laugh.gif

EDIT: Can anyone tell me how much they are? (Can't read the sites... thanks for the links, btw, Kirara! Much appreciated! smile.gif )
Tombow
@The New Fullmetal Alchemist - Yes, that's the way to do it. Ask someone in Japan to buy it for you, and send it to you.

2007 FMA manga calender is ¥2,000 (2000 Yen) at Amazon japan, free shipping within Japan.
They are taking reservations now.

2007 FMA anime calender is ¥1,680 (1680 Yen) at Amazon japan, free shipping within Japan.
They are taking reservations now.

Both info from the Amazon japan site Kirara has kindly posted. biggrin.gif
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
@ Tombow - Thanks! happy.gif
night wish
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Nov 11 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]472374[/snapback]
Which calendar are you after? I can only provide a picture of the cover since you can only pre-order the calendars.

I was talking about the manga calendar, not the anime.
Tombow
QUOTE(night wish @ Nov 13 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]473049[/snapback]
I was talking about the manga calendar...
Then, see this one. Click on the pic to enlarge. (Link provided by Kirara. smile.gif )
It's not out even in Japan, so I guess we have to wait to see the inside the calender till it comes out in Japan. But, so far it looks cool!! biggrin.gif
Razzy
I saw this pic of the 2007 calendar:

COOL!!! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Nov 13 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]473209[/snapback]
I saw this pic of the 2007 calendar:

COOL!!! biggrin.gif

The pics for that one are all old pictures, such a shame
Kirara
It is actually pretty each to order from www.amazon.co.jp. It is basically set up like the regular amazon.com site and there is an option that will show you most of the page in English. Shipping is pretty expensive though.
Tombow
I found this pic of FMA manga calender 2007. happy.gif
Amol
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 26 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]478074[/snapback]
I found this pic of FMA manga calender 2007. happy.gif

hey , that looks cool ! biggrin.gif
Zyric
QUOTE(Hagaren Merchandise Thread @ Nov 26 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]478060[/snapback]
The Calendar's out. Unfortunately, mostly composed of images that have already been released. Below's the only coloured image I've seen, taken from the Hagaren manga community. Click Winry see all the images to be used (in B&W).

"notice how ed has long hard wood in his hand?"
-mrg_loves_rre, manga LJ community thread

laugh.gif

!

Sorry, I didn't see this thread. I are very smart.
Mudkipblader
Funny ball. happy.gif
In one of those pictures, is Ed drawing his own Manga?
Are there already pictures released from the Anime one?
oneangredwarf
omg omg omg i really really want that calender!!! i must get ti!!! ::writes on christmas list::
lol
-liz
night wish
Hey thats looks great! I wish I could get that calendar...
Tombow
QUOTE(night wish @ Nov 27 2006, 10:16 AM) [snapback]478608[/snapback]
It's out in Japan, and I think you can order on-line elsewhere. biggrin.gif
(I want one for my Christmas!! biggrin.gif )
Chiyo
I attempted to get the anime calendar but the seller messed me around.

I so want to cosplay that pic of Winry lol
Le Monkey
Omg!
/Me Wants it! ohmy.gif
night wish
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 27 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]478700[/snapback]
QUOTE(night wish @ Nov 27 2006, 10:16 AM) [snapback]478608[/snapback]
It's out in Japan, and I think you can order on-line elsewhere. biggrin.gif
(I want one for my Christmas!! biggrin.gif )

the problem is I dont have a credit card, no one in my family has.... I know that sucks dry.gif but I bought the anime calendar thru a local japanese bookstore so I'm happy tongue.gif
~Wolven Alchemist~
O_o *wants calendar* hopefully I can get one for Christmas.
Memoria
i found one in Scotland!!! (glasgow to be precise) i was like OMG I WANT!!!!!!!!! but i've decided to get it for my friend for her christmas ^^
RoyMustangRox
WoW, I'd never be THAT considerate...I WANT 1!!!!!!!!! I hope I can oredr it...
oneangredwarf
my friend just got me it for christmas, i like ordered him to lol i CANT WAIT TO GET IT!! heheheh
-liz
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Awww I want ittttt. It looks so cute! (and i wanna see your cosplay Chiyo =D I'm a big fan, i actually used your cosplay pictures for reference on my own laugh.gif )

I have an FMA anime calender, But that one looks so cute happy.gif I hope it comes to North America soon ._.
Chibi_Girl29
I have some images of the 2007 calendar...i may have SEEN it in REAL and i HAVE TOUCHED IT with my own hands...i want to buy it but...
Chiyo
I'm getting bored of looking at Roy sitting at a bar, once it turns May I get Riza with Black Hayate
Chiisana

QUOTE(Hagaren Merchandise Thread @ Nov 26 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]478060[/snapback]
The Calendar's out. Unfortunately, mostly composed of images that have already been released. Below's the only coloured image I've seen, taken from the Hagaren manga community. Click Winry see all the images to be used (in B&W)

First thing I think of is; "Wow... Winry need more clothes..." (Don't kill me!)

Me also want manga calendar >w< Either say, I want them all! biggrin.gif

Gonna be so broke this summer tongue.gif Traveling to Hong Kong and buy lotsa FMA crap (merchandises)!!!
AA battery
QUOTE(Chiisana @ Apr 26 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]535854[/snapback]

seconded.

<Edited your sig to shorten the hight as your sig was reported for being too tall for the board. ^^ >
paca
Thanks for the link to the calendar
T_T I was looking forward to more new pics!!!!
Popogeejo

Pfft, If it were Ed or Roy you wouldn't bat an eye lid.
Amalthea
D=

The Japanese calendar is a incredibly awesome. I love the manga images chosen. I even had to use that baseball!Winry image as my new icon!

The American FMA calendars should be like that.
Tombow
~ FMA 2008 Manga Calender ~

FMA manga 2008 calender, 2,000 yen, currently taking pre-sale order at Amazon.jp. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Amalthea
What's 2,000 yen in American dollars, anyone? huh.gif

I can't wait to see the pictures for all of the months.

Wouldn't the dates on a Japanese calendar be slightly different than a USA one? I think Japan is a day ahead in the week...
Tombow
@Amalthea - With the current exchange rate, 2,000 yen is about U.S. $16.90.
And, Japan uses the same Western dating system, so I think the calender is more or less the same with the western calender we see in the U.S. (Although, I had seen some Japanese calender that starts the week with Monday, and ends on Sunday, or something like that. ^^)

(And, if you are talking about the International time zone, yes, if you are in the U.S., I think Japan is 16 hours plus minus some hours ahead of us, depending on your time zone, or something like that. ..I could be wrong so please check other sources for the accuracy about this. ^^)
paca
Do you want to see it??? FMA manga calendar 2008 smile.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
Oooo thanks for sharing that with us Paca!! I love that calendar! Man I'd love to get my hands on it. Wonder if it's on ebay yet!? =O
TheRainbowConnection
QUOTE(paca @ Nov 23 2007, 03:40 PM) *
Do you want to see it??? FMA manga calendar 2008 smile.gif

Nice, thanks! biggrin.gif

Sorta wish that they had stuck with the original color scheme for the February panel. Personally, I think it looks better than the plain faded orange, but meh--personal tastes.

Also really like the ones for March, April, June, and September. Ed in casual clothes is win.
Chiyo
Only image I hadn't seen was January, but its still a fantastic collection....loved my 2007 anime one even if it was only 6 images, wonder if they'll have anime 2008? I mean a new images one, not one full of images we all saw four years ago.
paca
@Winry_Rockbell83: It's already there!! happy.gif

@Chiyo: I've seen the fma anime calendar 2008 ...and if that's the only and the correct one...I've to say that there is anything new there ;_;
Chiyo
Yes I've seen a 2008 anime one of all the old images, but you never know! We may be surprised yet!
spoonyalchemist
<3 OMG I love it! Thanks for sharing the link.

Forgive my n00bish question, but...do they release the Hagaren manga calendar in the States, or do I have to import it? I know they make anime ones here.
Amethyst Sunset
Aw man, I want the calendar so bad, whether they have old or new pictures (probably because I haven't gotten one yet, and the only pretty anime calendar I can see around where I live is a Funimation Tsubasa one, which is like way over my budget). And even when 2008 is over I will keep it with me for the pretty pictures that I can stick all over my walls. happy.gif

But my parents are just going to tell me to go get one of those boring cheap ones.

Because surely the FMA calendar will be out of my league. *sighs and contents herself with looking at the pics*
Tombow
Thanks, Paca!! ^^

Looking very nice!! They are using many of my fav pics!!
I agree with TheRainbowConnection that for Feb. pic, I like the color scheme they used for the chapter 74 better, but it's till good. ^^

BTW, the size for the 2008 FMA Manga calender is ... 37.4cm x 26.6cm (14.7 in x 10.5 in)
Nice!! ^^

Oh, and here is anime 2008 calender. I like manga one better!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.