Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fanart By Wolven Alchemist ( New Requests Always Welcome)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
~Wolven Alchemist~
Well, here's my fanart, feel free to look, but don't take anything unless it was a request done specifically for you.
happy.gif
The first pic here, the Ed kitty, was done for karlykitten.

Click to view attachment
Karlykitten
YAYILOVEIT. Great job.
~Wolven Alchemist~
QUOTE(Karlykitten @ Nov 10 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]472062[/snapback]
YAYILOVEIT. Great job.

I'm glad you like it. happy.gif I used up the last of my special ink pen when I colored his pants.
XD And those pens cost at least 2 dollars each.
Tombow
@~Wolven Alchemist~ - Nice job!! I like it!! biggrin.gif
~Wolven Alchemist~
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 11 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]472477[/snapback]
@~Wolven Alchemist~ - Nice job!! I like it!! biggrin.gif

Thanks happy.gif
~Wolven Alchemist~
Note: I plan to add some more pictures this week. :D
(Oh, and if anyone wants to request a picture, please either post your request or send me a PM.)
Tombow
^^ Can I request Roy Mustang?? Or Envy. Whichever you feel like drawing!! biggrin.gif

Oh, and just a reminder... posting consecutively, like that one above, is called "double-posting" and it's a "no-no" on our board. (Yeah, even if each post has different content.. I know that name is little confusing. tongue.gif ) Basically, if you were the last person posted on the thread, you are supposed to edit in your new content into your last post.
(Thought you might like to know for the future reference, so that you don't get scolded by others for doing the double posting. biggrin.gif )
~Wolven Alchemist~
QUOTE(Tombow @ Nov 14 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]473443[/snapback]
^^ Can I request Roy Mustang?? Or Envy. Whichever you feel like drawing!! biggrin.gif

Oh, and just a reminder... posting consecutively, like that one above, is called "double-posting" and it's a "no-no" on our board. (Yeah, even if each post has different content.. I know that name is little confusing. tongue.gif ) Basically, if you were the last person posted on the thread, you are supposed to edit in your new content into your last post.
(Thought you might like to know for the future reference, so that you don't get scolded by others for doing the double posting. biggrin.gif )

Sure, I'll draw Envy for you. I'll get started as soon as I can. happy.gif
(and thanks for reminding me about the double-posting thing. I guess I kind of forgot.)

Edit: Here you go, Tombow! I did my best. biggrin.gif Hope you like it.

Click to view attachment
Tombow
@~Wolven Alchemist~ - Thanks for your Envy drawing!!
Haave yu done any more drawing recently?? biggrin.gif
Mercy_Alchemist94
These are really cool!

And since they were done in November I bet you're ten times better now! ^^ I can't wait for your next work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.