Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ffxii
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Kyros
So who else got the collector's edition? I know I did. I love it's smooth smexy case and I can't wait to play it ^^ Jules told me she heard a rumor the last boss was supposed to take about 10 hours to beat and there were intervals where you can save while fighting. I also got the collector's edition of the strategy guide, which comes with an artbook and a limited edition cover art. I think there are six different covers, all of which are nice *nods* Anyway, yet another game to lose my soul too.
Nepharski
Releasing a Final Fantasy game on Halloween? Now I've heard it all.

Looks decent enough, and it's certainly been awhile since the last true Final Fantasy. Do all their protagonists really have to look the same, though? Branch out already. Saving the world has never been a market cornered solely by teenage blond people.

I kid. Looks pretty good.
joanne45
I have the collectors edition and the limited edition stragedy guide. I bought it this afternoon. I didn't played yet but I want to seen the bonus disc first about FF history. It's totally cool graphics and it's blow you away. The characters are different like Tetsuya Momura's work. This games rock your world.
Nepharski
I have the collectors edition and the limited edition stragedy guide. I bought it this afternoon. I didn't played yet but I want to seen the bonus disc first about FF history. It's totally cool graphics and it's blow you away. The characters are different like Tetsuya Momura's work. This games rock your world.

History of the company? Series? Individual games?

Please, tell me if they mention anything about IX or VI.
Fushi
About time it came out. >:

Still, I'm not excited for it. I wnat to play it but I'm not squealing. The anticipation left after it was delayed a bunch of times...
Longsword
Just got it, and it is looking mighty good. I make games for living so believe me, this is by FAR the best time to release a game in North America due the thanksgiving sales. Our game came out at the same time too just for this reason.
Fushi
QUOTE(Longsword)
Just got it, and it is looking mighty good. I make games for living so believe me, this is by FAR the best time to release a game in North America due the thanksgiving sales. Our game came out at the same time too just for this reason.

I take it's because around Thanksgiving is when most people start shopping for Christmas, right?
Packy
God I wanna play that game so bad right now. But, sadly for me I cant. I'm going up to the mall though to pick it up in about 2-3 hours, and its the collector's edition! It'll be the 2nd collector's edition of a game I bought (the 1st one being RE4) happy.gif
Longsword
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Oct 31 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]468689[/snapback]
QUOTE(Longsword)

I take it's because around Thanksgiving is when most people start shopping for Christmas, right?

Exactly. The only problem is people will only buy so many games as prezzies, so unless you have a good game it will get overlooked because of the big titles. Thats why only the really popular games (FIFA, Final Fantasy, Need for Speed, Viva Piniata etc.) are coming out around now.

*Longsword boring Fushigi out of her skull with games industry babble*
Fushi
QUOTE(Longsword)

Oh, you're not boring me at all. ^^ I find this very interesting =)
Fayth Prophecy
I got the collector's of the game, but sadly they didn't have the collector's of the guide, but I'm happy no matter what happy.gif
Besides, I didn't have to save up all my money to get it (I love the whole reserving games thing!!)
I'm already partly through the game, and I love it so far. (Definatley not a waste of time.)
Ailuro
I want this game.

Too bad I'm broke.

I'll coerce my brother into buying it.
joanne45
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Oct 31 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]468575[/snapback]

History of the company? Series? Individual games?

Please, tell me if they mention anything about IX or VI.

Only I about from I to the future....they're all there.
joanne45
QUOTE(Longsword @ Oct 31 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]468701[/snapback]
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Oct 31 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]468689[/snapback]
QUOTE(Longsword)

Exactly. The only problem is people will only buy so many games as prezzies, so unless you have a good game it will get overlooked because of the big titles. Thats why only the really popular games (FIFA, Final Fantasy, Need for Speed, Viva Piniata etc.) are coming out around now.

Is it the regular version or collector's version? And when did you bought it?
Nepharski
Only I about from I to the future....they're all there.

Which roughly translates as...?
Quistis88
I want this game, and I want the time to play this game.

The former is probably more likely to happen. dry.gif My brother has been trying to get me to buy it, but I suppose I have better things to spend my money on and/or save my money for.
Fushi
Which roughly translates as...?

I believe she means EVERY one is there, from the first one, to now. =) Probably even includes the Tactics games, and X-2. (and maybe even Chocobo racing? :D?)
phoenix dying
I have bought this game, and i can say that it is a increadible game. The opening was awe inspiring and though i haven't played it that much (total lie) the graphics are great and the storyline/ character are good. The fight system takes a little bit to get used, and some other things. By and by its a great game.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.