Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Dolls
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Lufirel
Hey guys, this is my first time posting on these boards but I'm a long-time lurker. My sister and I are doll makers and we've made a couple of FMA dolls (Scar and Wrath) and have definate plans for at least Greed, Lust and Envy. I hope you enjoy them.

CodenameElizabeth
Oh... MY! Those are AMAZING!! (I totally want the Scar doll... that is phenomenal.)
I can't wait to see the other characters you are planning on making.

Do you have these for sale anywhere?
Lufirel
QUOTE(LadyHawke78 @ Oct 30 2006, 01:11 PM) [snapback]468117[/snapback]
Oh... MY! Those are AMAZING!! (I totally want the Scar doll... that is phenomenal.)
I can't wait to see the other characters you are planning on making.

Do you have these for sale anywhere?

Yeah, I sell them via my internet site at http://www.jackanapesdolls.com. Check it out if you're interested.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Those are really cool!

Very nice job especially with Scar. Did you make the faces or did you buy them? Meaning did you sculpt them yourself.
Funderful
Wow.
I checked them out;
They're all very good!
How long did it take to learn how to make dolls like that?
Lufirel
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yes, we do indeed sculpt the faces (and the hands and the feet), and we make the bodies and all the clothes too. Basically we make everything, except for things like eyes and buttons. We've been at this for over seven years now so I guess thats about how long it took me to reach this level of proficiency. I'm glad you like them. I'm definately looking forward to making a Greed (he's one of my favorite characters).
Funderful
Yeah, Puffy-Jackets cool. ^___^
Are you going to make any of the more heroic characters?
Lufirel
QUOTE(Funderful @ Oct 31 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]468604[/snapback]
Yeah, Puffy-Jackets cool. ^___^
Are you going to make any of the more heroic characters?

I must admit I usually do have a thing for villains but I might make an Ed or an Izumi at some point. My sister definately wants to make a Roy and probably a Hawkeye too (too many good characters in FMA). The thing is that each doll takes about a week to make and we have other commitments (we sell these guys so we have to make the dolls that people order) so it would be a while before we could make the whole crew. The puffy jacketed pimp is definately the next on my list as far as Fullmetal Alchemist characters go.
Fushi
Wow....that's amazing! O:

I want to ask for a Roy doll, but I don't have any money. ^^;

Still tho, wonderful work! O:
Tombow
Wow, nice job!!
I love the Scar one!!
But both are really nicely made!! biggrin.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
OMG make an Izumi! ohmy.gif

Really good sculpting on the dolls, I just wasn't sure if you had or not. They looked too much like the character to be bought. I can't wait to see the Greed either I think he will look great in doll form.
CodenameElizabeth
Oh yes! I second an Izumi doll as well. I'd want to buy that, actually. XD

Just checked out the site... all of your work is so amazing! I loved the Jack Sparrow doll, and the dolls from Les Miserables (yeah. I'm a theatre geek.)

And you are in BETHLEHEM PA??!?
I live, like, really close... LOL!
Tombow
Yes, yes, please make Izumi!! Or, Envy!!
BTW your other dolls are awsome, too!!
Keep up with your awsome creations!! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.