Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Breakfast Club
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Slashrose1010
Who else loves this movie? I just watched it this summer, even though I was reluctant to watch it. But my GF loves that movie, and Molly. So yeah. Bender is great. Even with his badass exterior, he is the deepest character and gets everyone to really become friends in the end and helps them find themselves a bit. I don't really like the ending so much, though.

"Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns \m/"
Tombow
That's the old movie with Demi Moore Ally Sheedy, right??
I watched it on TV long time ago, I think...
The actors.. they all look young and cute in that movie!! biggrin.gif
Colette
I LOVE this movie <3

"Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place..."

Bender is awesome xD
Vash_the_Gunslinger
This is a good movie. Back then it had a lot of meaning.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 22 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]463277[/snapback]

That's the old movie with Demi Moore, right??

Demi Moore? No... it has Molly Ringwald and I forget who else in it... They show this movie on Disney or something a lot, but they censor so much crap out since it has some cursing and other junk. It is only good if you watch the actual uncensored version.
Tombow
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Oct 22 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]463399[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow @ Oct 22 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]463277[/snapback]

That's the old movie with Demi Moore, right??

Demi Moore? No... it has Molly Ringwald and I forget who else in it... They show this movie on Disney or something a lot, but they censor so much crap out since it has some cursing and other junk. It is only good if you watch the actual uncensored version.
Nah, that was Ally Sheedy I was thinking... Not Demi Moore. (What was I thinking!!) laugh.gif
And, yeah, Molly Ringwald. She shined in that movie, I think. biggrin.gif
And, very young looking Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson, and Anthony Michael Hall.
It's a well made movie. smile.gif
Zarpia
The only think I saw about it, is that it was praise at the MTV movie award a lot XD thought, I want to watch it.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I have a question about that movie.

Does anyone remember why Molly Ringwalds character was in detention. I always miss that part.
Slashrose1010
She plays hookie to go shopping, lol.
Le Monkey
I remember watching this film, definately a good one, biggrin.gif
edsgirl
I can't believe there's a thread for this movie rolleyes.gif I loved everything that Molly Ringwald did in the 80's. We watched this movie so many times as kids, that me and my brothers used to act out lines from the movie.
Andrew: Hey! If I lose my temper, you're totalled, man.
Bender: Totally?
Andrew: Totally.
joanne45
It brings back memories in my middle school years.
Two of my fave scene; lunch break sequence and smoking sequence where Emilio comes out from fog/smoke filled of pot.

A classic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.