Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which FMA character (from any series) would you want to teach in your school? And, why?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
fmadiva
I chose Riza and Ed, Riza would be a no-nonsense P.E. teacher or an ROTC teacher(definently) Ed would teach Super Advanced Placement Chemistry I can see me and him fighting alot because I'm a know-it-all with all sciences(plus he would probably make his class too difficult) laugh.gif
EniviD EiraM
I chose Al 'cause for me, he is one good role model for a school.... he is patient and is generous unlike Ed who is a short-tempered and a pipsqueak(peace !) tongue.gif
And Al also likes playing with kids...

On the girls, I chose Riza 'cause I think she's intelligent and she has discipline(a trait that Mustang doesn't have)and she's responsible too !!

This discussion is quite interesting ! laugh.gif

KwiatekAlchemist
For male I chose Edward. Ed would probably be strict though,
but he would be such a good chemistry teacher and I would also learn chemistry a lot better if Ed taught it haha. xD

And for females I chose Izumi, because.. well there's no good reason, I just love her <3
Luxuria-Cat
For a guy I chose Greed...well, the school probably wouldn't hire him but I wouldn't mind him teaching me biggrin.gif Havoc and Ed would be nice teachers as well.
And I'd like Lust to teach me too...and Roze too.
Misty- Nala
I must be rational here, I can't take FMA humorously. tongue.gif

Well, definately Hughes would be the best teacher out of males. He is patient and very intelligent and has a liking to children and teens which is a very important characteristic. I can see him teching just about anything. I'm sure English or any mother tongue would be his cup of tea but mostly I see him teaching history. Considering his job as an investigator, I assume he is rational and thinks fact are important to know. He needs to use them in his job all the time.

Havoc is the Gym teacher, no doubt about that. He is clearly physical, just look at his body and tell me he doesn't work out. His strenght is above average and I can see him playing just about any sport. In my dreams he plays basket ball. biggrin.gif

Edward, since he is an alchemist, is an expert in Math and Chemistry. I'm sure he is good in Physics and Biology also taken that Alchemy is a science.

As for women, I chose Pinako since she is an old lady and has had a long life: She has experience of life. I can see her teaching Psychology. She has met all kinds of people and come across different motives and fates.
Tombow
^ I would choose Hughes also. And, I agree that he can teach just about any subject. History maybe good, or maybe geography?

Falman would probably make a good teacher also. Chemistry, or Economics if the school carries that course.?

Scheska for elective course in Literature, Fuery for Engineering, and Winry for Mechanics.

Breda is a good chess/Japanese shougi player, so maybe mathematics?

Havoc for PE (Physical Education) and I bet he will become popular among female students. XD

Roy for Chemistry, and I'm not sure what subject would be good for Lust, but whatever she would teach I bet she would be quite popular among male students. tongue.gif

-----

<Program Note>

Added some new poll choices per member requests.

Those who had already voted before, sorry but you can't vote on this poll again, but if you can note that on your post and tell us which new chimera characters you would vote, then I can manually add your vote to the
poll. smile.gif
rosieechan
QUOTE (Tombow @ Oct 24 2010, 07:30 PM) *
^ I would choose Hughes also. And, I agree that he can teach just about any subject. History maybe good, or maybe geography?

Falman would probably make a good teacher also. Chemistry, or Economics if the school carries that course.?

Scheska for elective course in Literature, Fuery for Engineering, and Winry for Mechanics.

Breda is a good chess/Japanese shougi player, so maybe mathematics?

Havoc for PE (Physical Education) and I bet he will become popular among female students. XD

Roy for Chemistry, and I'm not sure what subject would be good for Lust, but whatever she would teach I bet she would be quite popular among male students. tongue.gif

I absolutely agree! (You listed economics twice for Falman, btw biggrin.gif) - oops! xp Corrected it. ^^ Thank you so much for noticing! happy.gif ~ Tombow
As for Lust, she would most likely teach Health...lol.
And Havoc for PE makes sense if Lust taught Health, they kind of go side-by-side--he dated her once. XD
(yes, he would definitely be popular biggrin.gif)

And I think along with mechanics, Winry could also teach Engineering.
And Fuery for computer programming or technical engineering (is that even a subject? X3)
And Ed for Chemistry.

I know deep down Roy should be a Chemistry teacher, but I still see him as an English/Math teacher for some reason, haha.

Lanfan or Fu would probably teach like an extracurricular course on defense, maybe?
Luxuria-Cat
Hm...I think I'd also like Winry to teach gym. She seems like she'd make it a rigorous lesson, but make it fun and be understanding if you weren't so good with it.
Lol, I just looked at the poll...I can't remember if I've ever responded to this...Sloth would be good for maybe homeroom, as a teacher you could get to know-she could use the company- but she probably wouldn't want to teach us hard lessons biggrin.gif
Hohenheim would be a cool science or history teacher...he'd make it interesting...but I only like manga Hohenheim.
Hey, no votes for Martel, Fuu, or Rebecca? They'd be fun to have...although I can see why nobody voted for Bradley XD
rosieechan
QUOTE (Luxuria-Cat @ Oct 27 2010, 05:47 PM) *
Hohenheim would be a cool science or history teacher...he'd make it interesting...but I only like manga Hohenheim.

Ooooh, his class would be so interesting!
Especially if it was teen!Hohenheim teaching wink.gif *drool* Then I'd have a rather hard time paying attention in that class, lol.

Oh! Izumi definitely would be good. smile.gif I mean she IS "sensei". I also voted for Olivier, just because I think she'd be a really good teacher, in a tough kind of way. ^^
FirstMoon
I think all females would be a scary teacher.I can't imagine Olivia as a teacher.
Hughes...He'd fit;fatherly,understanding,funny,cool...
I really don't want to see Roy as my teacher I couldn't get anything just because staring at him whole lesson.
MewPhong
I'm going by what I'm taking next year...

Math: Olivier(dep head) She'll keep the class in check and seems to be pretty good at it with all the plans for defence and attaks and angle terjectory stuff.
English:Maes(dep head) I don't know why I can just see it. Maybe Izumi though.
French: Either Olivier or Alex. Why? They both have French names.
History: Hoenhime, he lived through the stuff. He should know it. (the year after I'm taking Geography that will be taught by Fuu)
Gym:Izumi. (dep head however is Armstrong) No more needed.
Buisness: Hawkeye. She just seems the type.
Art: Alex Armstrong. Well you've seen Eds drawings. Then you see his. Yeah it's Armstrong.
Science: Mustang (dep head) it'll be intreasting. But I'll probably talk back to him a few times.
Possibilities
Home ec: Gracia Hughes. She's the type for it.

The Fuhrer Bradley is the princeable.

---

Merci, A Pierrot's Aria happy.gif

<De rien! But I merged your two posts to avoid chat! wink.gif And I apologise if the Canadian French phrase is different, I learned French French! Aha! - Pierrot>
A Pierrot's Aria
^Welcome to the board, MewPhong! It's great to see you posting! happy.gif

Ed and Alfons (based on CoS) would make great physics teachers/lecturers. They're both very dedicated and I imagine they'd be very enthusiastic about sharing their knowledge with others.

I could see Al teaching art; he sort of reminds me of my old art teacher because he too, was very kind and gentle and always happy to help. I imagine that Al is quite creative, too. And I don't know why, but for me, art teachers are always the teachers you can pour your heart out to! I think Al would always be there for someone to talk to!

I could see Winry teaching mechanics, engineering or even resistant materials. She's obviously talented at making things out of raw materials and a pro when it comes to mechanics. And although she is feminine, she is not the type to be bound by the whole "only guys do mechanics" thing. On the other hand, I could also imagine her teaching biology because working with automail/prosthetic limbs she would obviously be familiar with the biological/doctor side of it.

Roy would teach chemistry or even be the head teacher/principal of the school. Chemistry is self explanatory, but I believe that the latter especially, since he is a leader who simply is born to lead whoever/whatever he leads into better things. I imagine he'd be one of those head teachers who are always interested in the pupil's achievements and is genuinely happy to hear it.

I could see Riza teaching philosophy or English Literature/Classics. She just seems to me that she's someone who would enjoy good literature and some good, in depth thought and being able to discuss these things with the class.
The Cookie Alchemist
health/p.e.: izumi
english: hawkeye
algebra 2: hughes
science: ed
social studies: mustang
business/ computer stuff: fuery
art: major armstrong

they would be the best teachers ever for those classes. especially izumi. she can probably get the people in my health class to shut up. and major armstrong for art becuase he draws people really well. biggrin.gif im in 8th grade now and i go to an art school!!!!!!! i hate my current health and phys ed teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.