Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't Forget 3.oct.11
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
ElvishVamp
I drew this pic on October 3rd, for October 3rd, and I intended to post it October 3rd, too. So why am I posting this on October 7th? Well, I forgot that I didn't have access to a scanner until the weekend. sleep.gif' Thus the late posting.

Don't Forget 3.Oct.11
DarkHaze
Nice job smile.gif Other deviations on your deviant art page looks impressive too.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(ElvishVamp @ Oct 7 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]456269[/snapback]

I drew this pic on October 3rd, for October 3rd, and I intended to post it October 3rd, too. So why am I posting this on October 7th? Well, I forgot that I didn't have access to a scanner until the weekend. sleep.gif' Thus the late posting.

Don't Forget 3.Oct.11

Wow that's some really nice shading
InsaneFangirl
I think my eyes seriously widened when I saw this. laugh.gif You have one remarkable piece of art there. Know that while I say this, I'm incrediably picky with fanart. Usually.
Migchao
Wow! You really captured the shape and texture with the pocketwatch. Great job!
Shura-San
Whats in octber 3rd?
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Silver Demon @ Oct 9 2006, 07:58 PM) [snapback]457621[/snapback]

Whats in octber 3rd?

When Ed and Al burned down the house.

Great job ^^
I commented and fav'd it ^^
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
I love this! Especially the shading! It's sooo got this 3D effect I really want to apply to my own work. Nice job! Please make more.
Untitled
Wooh! I was really impressed with this! I mean, I've seen some great artworks, but this one! It's so realistic! Make more please?
Tombow
Hey, hey, very nice job, ElvishVamp!!
I'm impressed!! biggrin.gif

BTW, was it Oct. 3, or Oct. 11??
I kind of thought that the anime date was Oct. 11, and in FMA manga the date was Oct. 10 (or the other way around) or something like that??? unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.