Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kakashi Winry Cosplay
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
[attachmentid=7176]I drew this for a contest but it didn't get in. What do you guys think?
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Thanks!
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Thanks. It was my first try.

I was actually trying to draw Kakashi from memory and Winry from my keychain. Not a good idea. My keychain is a chibi. That probably explains why it looks disfigured. laugh.gif
Migchao
I have the problem with chibis too. They're hard to draw since they're like...miniature...and hard to get the body proportions correctly.

Ooh, I just realized, I have a patch with the Winry on it. ohmy.gif
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
I just got a Roy chibi keychain Sunday. I can draw chibi Havoc pretty well though....I think.
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Here ya go!

Here's Roy.

Fuery

Hawkeye

Breda

Hughes

EDO!
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Final Drawing for the night. Edo gets fired!
DarkHaze
O.o even though you might not be so talented at it at first, but if you just keep doing it over and over you will get better >_< I think your drawings aren't that bad.. so keep it up >_<
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
I'm planning to finish Lust and Envy soon but they don't look very good
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
I forgot I have a Roy one to put up.
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
here's EnvyxLust
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
here's EnvyxLust in color
DarkHaze
O_o hehe Envy and Lust look cute
Untitled
What 000_neji said about the title.. I like the way you draw Lust.. It's cute! But Envy.. Sorry, but the hair's wrong.. But, hey! It's fan art so we should put our own touch into the drawings! happy.gif
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Sorry. I'll just post up my art then.

Ling (non colored)

DarkHaze
Looks great smile.gif
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
YAY! THANKIES! This group one is harder than I thought. Havoc looks kinda evil and Armstrongs head is kinda off...
Nekokitty
Hey!! Your artwork isn't that bad!! You could use more practice but that's ok my drawings sucked really bad when I was younger!
I like your chibis and the Ling pic. :3
Untitled
Wowee. You're getting better now aren't you? happy.gif Hope to see your next work!
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
Thanks. Once we get the scanner up, I'll put up my RoyxRiza pic. I can put some up from artpad though. There's a lot though!

Edo

Al

Braha

Armstrong

Envy

Gluttony

Greed

Havoc

Hughes

Teh Kitten

Lust

Pinako

Riza

Roy

Scar

Trisha

Winry

What I get for reading fan fiction
Memoria
i like your image of ling, the computer generated ones (the ones above this post) are they meant to have a humorous effect? lol anyway keep it up
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
thanks! Yeah. They're meant to be humorous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.