Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is Your Favorite Online Games?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
The Lightnig Emperor
smile.gif i'm only new here. and my topic is what is your favorite online games and what kind of online games do you play? i think my favorite online games is RF online and... uhhh.. i dont remember my other favorite online games..
Untitled
Hm.. I'd have to say Fly For Fun.. It's free! laugh.gif But if only Ragnarok was free, I'd have to go with it. 'cept that the graphics are simply sprites unlike Flyff's 3D! Haha
The Lightnig Emperor
ive stop playing ragnarok online, because all my 4 characters is max level and boss hunt is my favorite..
Untitled
Aww.. You really shouldn't stop playing! You worked hard for those characters!! laugh.gif
DarkHaze
After playing 1 week of fly for fun, my computer
crashed and it took some time to fix it >_>
Untitled
Oh.. >_< And flyff would have been so much fun.. I'm so sorry to hear that LemonBuzz.. Anyways, I've got a new favorite next to flyff!! I came back to playing pROSE online, and I've gone back to being addicted to it.. I just finished my 8 hour load laugh.gif
babytid
tongue.gif My favorite online game is RuneScape...idk why i just like it. i gotz like 3 main characters lol tongue.gif
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Battlefield 2, Gunz Online, CnC Generals Zero Hour Online, Infinity Online are my current favorites. My old favorites were Ragnarok Online, Priston Tale and playing my CnC games online in Gamespy Arcade. I got tired of RPG games. I'll be getting an Xbox 360 for christmas! ph34r.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif So I guess I'll be adding a lot more to this list soon. All Xbox 360 games are playable online! rolleyes.gif Yay! Just the bang for the buck... absolutely worth the money! I doubt if I'll be getting a PS3 soon since prices are insane and the games are rumored to cost up to $100 each and the online capability ain't as good as the Xbox Live. Not worth the money if you ask me unless you're that type of person that "sold your soul to the Playstation's plethora of single player RPG games".

BTW, I didn't know there were Flyff and Rose Online players here. I played Flyff for around 2 months before but it takes too long to level and there aren't really a lot of skills and Rose Online doesn't appeal to me much.
Packy
Hmm. As of right now, World of Warcraft. I used to be crazy over every update on Runescape since they only updated like what... Every month or so? The updates were minor too. As I got into Warcraft more and more, I found that Runescape was tiny in comparison to the mighty MMORPG happy.gif Nowdays I rarely even log onto Runescape... The recent update got me waaaay too confused...
The Lightnig Emperor
Wow! i didnt thought that there are Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Online player here? hehe
OMG... The grammar police might kill you. ph34r.gif Please edit your post.

Anyway, yeah, I started playing Generals Zero Hour online again. I'll be playing tomorrow night, GMT +8 time, just whisper "Ratzenheich" if you wanna play with me. I'm not pro though, but I'm definitely not noob. biggrin.gif
irridescentsong
Anyone play Neverwinter Nights? I love that game. And you can play RO for free, don't you know? Go to http://euphro.com/, and it'll redirect you to a different site, where you can download RO for free! I'm still working on that, but I still ahve to install it.
The Lightnig Emperor
ive played already Neverwinter Nights. its a good game..Ratzenheich FMA Super fan what version of command and conquer zero hour do you have?
DarkHaze
WATCH this

It's called Dj max. Whoever played is crazily good at it.
The Lightnig Emperor
huh.gif ive seen that game already. but i did not try it... they say its a good game?
QUOTE(The Lightnig Emperor @ Oct 7 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]455963[/snapback]

ive played already Neverwinter Nights. its a good game..Ratzenheich FMA Super fan what version of command and conquer zero hour do you have?

What do you mean by that? The Zero Hour patch that I currently have is v1.04 and it's the latest of course. If I didn't have the latest, then I wouldn't be able to play online.
The Lightnig Emperor
smile.gif ahh.. ok... because my command and conquer generals zero hour is v5.0 REBORN...
That's a mod LOL. You won't be able to play online with that. And also Lightning Emperor, I hope you don't get offended by this but many people in this forum are picky when they see people with improper grammar and this board even has a "grammar police". Check your grammar and diction first before posting anything, please.

Anyway, I usually play using General Alexander/Granger/Tsing Tao when playing in skirmish mode, usually against 2-4 hard opponents. But since most people refuse to play against Gen. Alexis Alexander online because her Alpha Aurora rush is kinda... err... let's just say too destructive; I use Shin Fai, Tsing Tao and Granger when up against online players. But Gen. Alexis Alexander is still my favorite. biggrin.gif Alpha Aurora bombing runs and Particle Cannon spamming early in the game just brightens me up. laugh.gif Muhahahaha!!!
Packy
QUOTE(DarkHaze @ Oct 7 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]456460[/snapback]

WATCH this

It's called Dj max. Whoever played is crazily good at it.

My brother would go crazy over that laugh.gif I think i'll send it to him when he gets on just so he can complain about wanting to do a lightshow like the lil symbol buttons!
Bakka
Final fantasy XI is by far my favorited online game ^^
Packy
I wanted to get FFIX at first but then I found out it was gettin' kinda... how shall I say, dead. But now i'm into Warcraft so I doubt i'm ever gonna get FFIX before i'm old enough for a credit card of my own.
Ice Blizzard
Day Of Defeat, Call of duty 2 , Maple Story, And Rakion : Chaos Force smile.gif
Funderful
I tried to download Flyff. >_> By I couldn't. -Sniff-
You've inspired me to try again, Roy-Themed guy!

I still have Gunz Online. ._. I haven't played it in forever.
Le Monkey
EVE-Online, Guild Wars and then Naughts and Crosses over MSN, <3
The Lightnig Emperor
smile.gif flyff is a good online game...
Zarpia
Maple Story???
The Lightnig Emperor
still looking forward to play maple story...
Le Monkey
I keep getting told to play maple story.. I never have the time nowadays, laugh.gif
Surio
My 2 favorite online games are Ragnarok, and Flyff. Flyff is a little hardthough :S
Untitled
Flyff isn't that hard. You just need to get the right build happy.gif
The Lightnig Emperor
biggrin.gif yes that is true. flyff is not hard, just build your character properly with good items....
Ting
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 18 2006, 03:24 AM) [snapback]461078[/snapback]

I keep getting told to play maple story.. I never have the time nowadays, laugh.gif

You should play it... Its SOOO good! I was told a million times over to play it by my friends and i never regreted it...

I used to play runescape, but it started getting boring. Its more fun killing Mushrooms and Blobs than killing globins. tongue.gif
Zarpia
Lightnig Emperor and Le Monkey - Before I wouldn't played that game, but now it has lots of new stuff that will actually make it really fun to play.
Untitled
Haha, I don't really have the right build in Flyff.. laugh.gif
To those who have Guild Wars, you need the CD right? There's someone my friend knows, who played without having the serial code or whatever that was in the CD. Is that possible?
Guildwars doesn't use conventional methods of running the game. You just install a small file on your PC and everything else runs server-sided. It's impossible to play it without an original disc. That friend of yours is obviously lying. Besides, why bother cheating the price? It's only $50! I used to have Guildwars around a year ago but I stopped playing after 5 months and sold it again. The $50 is definitely nothing compared to what my friend pays to play Final Fantasy XI. $14 a month! Pretty expensive if you ask me.
The Lightnig Emperor
yes! that is true...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Oct 22 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]463204[/snapback]

Guildwars doesn't use conventional methods of running the game. You just install a small file on your PC and everything else runs server-sided. It's impossible to play it without an original disc. That friend of yours is obviously lying. Besides, why bother cheating the price? It's only $50! I used to have Guildwars around a year ago but I stopped playing after 5 months and sold it again. The $50 is definitely nothing compared to what my friend pays to play Final Fantasy XI. $14 a month! Pretty expensive if you ask me.

its $50 over there? Oo
its only 18 here wich is sod all, XD

And you will find you dont need the disk for playing, you only need to download the client and have an account or serial key that you cn create and account from.
The disk dosnt require codes to be input to install and dosnt contain ANY data about the codes for playing online. So therfore you friend is a liar Untitled.
Link_09
Pangya it's nice.It's free too.It's a Golf game but you can use magic power ups to score. laugh.gif
Untitled
$50?! Oh my.. So that's roughly around.. PHP2500.. Ouch.
But can you borrow the CD of Guild wars?
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Untitled @ Nov 1 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]468830[/snapback]
$50?! Oh my.. So that's roughly around.. PHP2500.. Ouch.
But can you borrow the CD of Guild wars?

you dont need the CD for guild wars, you have to have an account to play wich you can buy
The Lightnig Emperor
it reminds me about PANGYA... it is also a good golf online game and it is also fun to play, use power ups and win...
Untitled
Now I remeber pROSE (Philippine Rush On Seven Episodes)
I used to love that too..
I never tried PANGYA. Is it nice?
The Lightnig Emperor
yes! pangya is nice. but you use your mind in the game. its all about numbers, on how far is the distance etc.... its a good game and its fun to play to
Hanozo
I like starcraft for some reason now o_0
Meitantei Conan
Halo or Rune scape!
phoenix dying
I've played Diablo II: LOD a while back...i kinda started back up again out of pure bored-um on my part. I have also tried WoW and i would play it some more but that would require me to actually purchase the game. Which needless to say i have not gotten around to buying yet.
Synth Alchemist
I played age of empires II online on a Internet cafe, is my favorite online game laugh.gif
The Lightnig Emperor
age of empires II one of my favorite game too..
tissueb0x-2
I like maplestory. ohmy.gif
Amol
Age of empires II , here too , thats the best real time strategy game ....!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.