Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Titles.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Technical Support & Questions
Popogeejo
Okays, on some other forums Mods or Admin could give out custom titles. These were little titles that appear above or below a persons avatar.

I was wondering if mods or Admin had this ability as I have a few plans for the closing year and these titles would be part of said plans.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I've seen that on other forums as well. One in particular had a great rule for getting a custom title. You had to have at least 700 posts and your title shouldn't be anything bad. I think it would be very cool to have custom titles here. cool.gif
Popogeejo
If titles aren't available then is there anything else Mods/Admin could bestow as prizes*?

*It's a supprise.

If the mods want further reason for me asking please PM me. smile.gif I have something planned that problably warrents talk with you anyway...
Sharingan Serpent
Hm, I've been wondering the same thing... blink.gif
Tombow
QUOTE (popogeejo @ Sep 28 2006, 02:24 PM) *
Okays, on some other forums Mods or Admin could give out custom titles. These were little titles that appear above or below a persons avatar.

I was wondering if mods or Admin had this ability as I have a few plans for the closing year and these titles would be part of said plans.
@Popo -I would love to know your self-title, and your plans!! biggrin.gif
BTW, what do you mean by "I have a few plans for the "closing year"?? (Are forums closing, or something that I don't know about?? ) unsure.gif
Popogeejo
@Popo -I would love to know your selftitle, and your plans!!

I'll tell you in a PM. My plans are still in the rough draft stage.
If I could choose a Title it would be: Use once then dispose of. However, the plans I have involve the Mods/Admin giving title rather than us choosing our own (although it's not up to me.)

BTW, what do you mean by "I have a few plans for the "closing year"?? (Are forums closing, or something that I don't know about?? )

The forum is not closing as far as I know. I meant, roughly, I have plans for the late part of the year (November and December.)
Ailuro
Oh, do tell. PM me. =o
Tombow
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 28 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]452543[/snapback]
The forum is not closing as far as I know. I meant, roughly, I have plans for the late part of the year (November and December.)
Aha, that makes sense.. biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Tombow)
Aha, that makes sense..

Thats it does me hearty. That it does.

Still, secret plans aside, my question goes unanswered. I assume the mods are unable to give the coveted titles but perhaps Lady Quissy or perhaps even the Bossman himself could do such a thing?

EDIT
Gonna assume thats a no then...
asunder
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Sep 28 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]452616[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tombow)
Aha, that makes sense..

Thats it does me hearty. That it does.

Still, secret plans aside, my question goes unanswered. I assume the mods are unable to give the coveted titles but perhaps Lady Quissy or perhaps even the Bossman himself could do such a thing?

EDIT
Gonna assume thats a no then...

you're up to 3000 posts already!!!! wth!

you can probably get your custom title on here. I know the option is enabled on paladin's other board.
Popogeejo
you're up to 3000 posts already!!!! wth!

No job + free time = Spam

you can probably get your custom title on here. I know the option is enabled on paladin's other board.

Huzah. It's all falling into place...

EDIT
Project PandaSplat info.
Migchao
Panda squishing included? laugh.gif

Any way I can help? Or are you already set?
Popogeejo
Panda squishing included?

Shhhh, you'll give the game away wink.gif

Any way I can help? Or are you already set?

There may be a time when i need extra PandaSplatters but for now I'm all set. Thanks for the offer though smile.gif
JoshP1389
popogeejo cheated.

>:(

<Mod note: No, moderators can not give custom titles to anyone, sorry! Currently, moderators have job-related "second names" (kind of like the second name for the State Alchemists xp) or a Special Op title given from the board, depending on the job description and the group affiliate. :) Closing the thread. :) >
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.