Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File Roy Mustang + Ost 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Pages: 1, 2
CuteTomoki
New CD releases both being released on the 15th of December - just in time for Christmas!

Hagaren Song File Roy Mustang

I want this! I'm a big RXR fan so I hope he gets a song with Riza! biggrin.gif

OST 2

BTW I'm new here obviously! lol
Kokoro no Hana
Welcome CuteTomoki I hope you will enjoy your stay wink.gif

Hagaren Song File Roy Mustang << nice ^^

I'm really looking forward to the second OST, I'm sure it's good biggrin.gif
Misha Elric
Weee!! very good ;__; Music by Michiru Oshima T---T

soy demasiado feliz xD
Kokoro no Hana
Awww your sig. is so cute Misha Elric! ^^
Misha Elric
Domo arigato gozaimazu n___n

you signature is very kawaii T.T edward and flowers...xD hermoso!
Kokoro no Hana
QUOTE(Misha Elric @ Oct 11 2004, 10:33 PM)
Domo arigato gozaimazu n___n

you signature is very kawaii T.T edward and flowers...xD hermoso!

Arigato! ^^
Quistis88
ROY!!! *ahem* I'm okay . . .

I can't wait to hear this album! I hope there will be a Royai song as well! And the second OST . . . can't wait!
Elderberry
Yay, they're going to release more Hagaren song file CDs! I'm hoping that some CDs featuring the Homunculus singing will be released eventually...
lenita
maybe all Roy's gang singing with him biggrin.gif
oh i can imagine a Hayate album too (barking a Christmas song) laugh.gif laugh.gif
Quistis88
But of course, because little Hayate is so talented! biggrin.gif
Chibi Viki
i'm just hoping tohru ohkawa CAN sing... most male seiyuus can't, only a few could pull it off...

BUT, this is Roy Mustang we're talking about...
RolfKaese
and next will be winry.. *hope*
she can sing pretty well! her character CD of Bakuretsu Tenshi was great, good songs there ^__^
hakai-kun
Ooo! yeah! I saw this just earlier today as well.
Roy! ^^; maybe Roy and Ed could get a song together! hahaha. laugh.gif
Chibi Viki
i want michiko neya songs ~_~

i only got their vandread songs...

rolfie, care to upload those megumi toyoguchi (winry) songs at "you-know-where"? wink.gif
RolfKaese
yeah, why not ^^
Kokoro no Hana
:?
Chibi Viki
@ rolfie... yay! i'll upload some other songs of fma VA's as other characters...

you know... yuuji ueda (kimbley) is a really good singer. well, not pop star material, but compared to takehito koyasu...
RolfKaese
Megumi Toyoguchi - First Love...~
great song in my opinion ^^ it even has a karaoke version XD
If someone has more songs from her, please tell me/upload them and then tell me :>
Chibi Viki
you'd have to track her old works to get most of her songs though. in vandread, she plays as Parfet Balbair, my favorite character! happy.gif

EDIT: hmmm... if Edward's song file has 4 tracks, and one song w/ al and winry... then... OMG! it's possible to have roy and riza duet!!! XD

*praying hard* please let there be royxriza duet... and an fma image vocal album feat. the main cast of fma...
Where can I find the songs that Megumi Toyoguchi sang that you all are talking??
wolfi1412
maybe they should have songs of Christmas carols, with Hayate barking in the background, then roy flirts with Riza, then sound of gunshots..
Misha Elric
eeehh??

of where they obtained those songs?

song of kimbley and windy? .__.?
AoiSora
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Oct 13 2004, 01:50 AM)
hmmm... if Edward's song file has 4 tracks, and one song w/ al and winry... then... OMG! it's possible to have roy and riza duet!!! XD

*praying hard* please let there be royxriza duet... and an fma image vocal album feat. the main cast of fma...

I do hope so too! But I guess we won't find out untill it is almost time for release. The Japanese bookstore told me that it is to early to order.. to come back in a month....I just better get that first print sitcker! If it like Ed's it should be the pic of the cover.

And Ueda Yuuji is pretty good. He has a big range. Becuase his Amiboshi/Suboshi songs are very differnt from his Sanosuke songs.

but my all time Favorite is Okiayu Ryoutarou!!! I so love him!!! I buy all his albums and singles and cd's that he is singing on! (unless it from a yaoi show.. then I don't) So yeah.... I love Roy and Hawkeye most... but I love to hear Scar's voice the most!
Quistis88
I love Scar's voice actor! He's also Shigure . . . and Dark . . . and then there's Inuyasha's Miroku. His voice is so . . . it's just nice. Kind of breathy at times, but that's when it's REALLY nice.
Chibi Viki
Where can I find the songs that Megumi Toyoguchi sang that you all are talking??

mine was from Vandread Vocal Collection... if you want megumi toyoguchi songs, you'd have to track her past works. (I found a lot of Michiko Neya's songs by tracking her list of old works)

And Ueda Yuuji is pretty good. He has a big range. Becuase his Amiboshi/Suboshi songs are very differnt from his Sanosuke songs

yeah, sanosuke's songs are great! i love listening to his "almost-rap" song in the kenshin songs 1 album .

I love Scar's voice actor! He's also Shigure . . . and Dark . . . and then there's Inuyasha's Miroku. His voice is so . . . it's just nice. Kind of breathy at times, but that's when it's REALLY nice.

He's also Tezuka Kunimitsu of Prince of Tennis... until now, I'm still surprised that the sometimes ruthless and powerful scar and the goofy lovable shigure have the same voice actor. I only heard him sing once as Tezuka Kunimitsu... didn't like it that much, must be the song... happy.gif;;
AoiSora
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Oct 16 2004, 08:48 AM)
He's also Tezuka Kunimitsu of Prince of Tennis... until now, I'm still surprised that the sometimes ruthless and powerful scar and the goofy lovable shigure have the same voice actor. I only heard him sing once as Tezuka Kunimitsu... didn't like it that much, must be the song... happy.gif;;

AWW! How dare you!!! All his songs are wonderfull!!!!.....to me!!!! laugh.gif

but yeah, I just love him to much to not like his songs. Which song was it? So you like Aozu?

Anyways back to Hagaren

I just pick up my copy of the Theme songs Best Collection. It is SO nice! There one book for the CD's lyrics and CD single covers, one for the DVD portion, it has screen caps from all the themes, and the last book is a guide book It has production notes, screen caps and some of the DVD covers in it. All in a nice box!
Chibi Viki
ahehehe, sorry AoiSora, I just didn't appreciate "yokogao" by Okiayu Ryoutarou(Scar) as tezuka. like how i didn't really appreciate "onna no dandeism" by Michiko Neya(Hawkeye) as Barnette and utterly disliked "Only One" by Paku Romi (Ed) as Ken Ichijouji.

it's the song itself, you see...
AoiSora
Oh sorry if I made you feel bad. But I understand what you are talking about. You cant like all there songs. If you like 100% of one person's album I think that is truely rare thing! I mean you can listen to them all, but there will always be that one song you would rather skip, than listen too.
lenita
please where can i download the Roy's song? i really want to ear him
cool.gif
Kokoro no Hana
QUOTE(lenita @ Oct 18 2004, 04:20 PM)
please where can i download the Roy's song? i really want to ear him
cool.gif

I don't think there's one yet.......
Chibi Viki
roy's song file comes out dec. 15 in japan... sigh, a long wait, yet again...
AoiSora
Yes.. A very long time...But just in time for Christmas!!! If you preorder, you might get it on the 15!!! Like I will!! laugh.gif
lenita
i must to be mixing the real life with the anime laugh.gif laugh.gif anyway thanks Chivi Viki
Chibi Viki
i wonder who's song file will be released next? i really thought Al would be file 02 and is surprised (in a good way) that Roy is file 02. I'm praying that Riza will also get one...

I predict that Al, winry and Riza will have their own song files...
Quistis88
I'd like a Hughes song file. biggrin.gif He'd probably let his child and wife sing half of it with him!
Kokoro no Hana
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Oct 23 2004, 01:17 AM)
I'd like a Hughes song file.  biggrin.gif  He'd probably let his child and wife sing half of it with him!

Yeah that could be nice ^^
filimonovna
Oh, Ruy's song file! That must be awesome!!! I would love to get this!
RolfKaese
I guess the next one won't be winry, because she recently produced a Song File for Bakuretsu Tenshi, so... my favorite for #3 is Al ^^
Uirumusu
I can wait that long, I guess

off topic: at least I'd get KH-COM by December 4th (<<<release date)
Sabakyuu
Dante's theme is so hot & I can't wait to get it on the OST. =D
Omakase Shimasu
To put in my two cents, I guess it's only fair Roy gets a song with either Hawkeye and Havoc or Hawkeye and Hughes (either poor Hughes or poor Havoc gets booted =P) since Ed got one with Al and Winry.

I'd like to have a song file with the minor characters too. But that's only because of Lujon, really. (Takehito Koyasu-sama~) *turns to goo*

And don't forget the Sin song file. cool.gif
Kasumi
I don't think anybody has mentioned this yet, but Al is getting his own song file as well. It's being released on the same date as Roy's song file.
Chibi Viki
I'm not surprised that Al also has a song file... I'm actually more surprised that Roy is song file 02 (since i kinda predicted that Al would be file 02 since he IS the 2nd lead character)... must be because of his popularity.

*goes down on knees and prays* please let hawkeye get a song file, please let there be a roy and hawkeye duet in roy's song file (repeat 100x)
CuteTomoki
Yay Al! biggrin.gif I wonder if it'll be human Al or armor Al singing - maybe they'll get one song each. And his other song could just be an Elric bros song without Winry this time smile.gif I can't wait laugh.gif
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(CuteTomoki @ Oct 30 2004, 05:03 PM)
Yay Al! biggrin.gif I wonder if it'll be human Al or armor Al singing - maybe they'll get one song each. And his other song could just be an Elric bros song without Winry this time smile.gif I can't wait laugh.gif

huh? i don't see the point of human al and armor al having a separate album since they basically have the same seiyuu/voice actress.
RolfKaese
XD
I can even imagine that on the song file there will be mixed songs, from armoured Al and restored!Al ^^
AoiSora
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Oct 29 2004, 05:59 PM)

*goes down on knees and prays* please let hawkeye get a song file, please let there be a roy and hawkeye duet in roy's song file (repeat 100x)

Repeats another 500 times!
umm actually Al's song file was going to be song file No. 2,
but for some reason the release was paused and Roy took over......
so far the release date for Al's song file is not determined yet....but it is definately not on the same date as Roy's.
Omakase Shimasu
Sneaky Roy stealing Al's thunder. =P Wonder why it was paused though...
Kasumi
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Nov 4 2004, 03:19 PM)
Sneaky Roy stealing Al's thunder. =P

laugh.gif I'm not complaining. biggrin.gif

Really? last time I checked, it was gonna be released on the same day...Maybe they changed the date again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.