Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Song File Roy Mustang + Ost 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Pages: 1, 2
Omakase Shimasu
Hmm, Roy does have a nice voice doesn't he? *__* Studly and commanding yet soft and -- I'm not continueing that line of thought. ph34r.gif

Aherm. Al, Al yes, yes, I don't know. blink.gif I know nothing about release dates and all that stuff. biggrin.gif I leave it to you guys, cuz I'm notoriously lazy and like to see people slave over things for me without them knowing they do. X3 Yesh, I'll shtop now.
Kasumi
Yup, Roy has nice voice. ^^ I hope he gets a song with Hawkeye! I know a lot of people are hoping for Hawkeye to get her own songfile, but as long as Roy gets a song with Hawkeye, I'll try not to be too greedy. biggrin.gif

Aherm. Al, Al yes, yes, I don't know. blink.gif I know nothing about release dates and all that stuff. biggrin.gif I leave it to you guys, cuz I'm notoriously lazy and like to see people slave over things for me without them knowing they do. X3 Yesh, I'll shtop now.

Kase! I can't believe you're that type of person!

laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif Only to my friends and family. X3
Kasumi
What difference does it make? That still makes you evil. XD

Just so we won't go horribly off-topic, Sony Music has released the name of Roy's songs.

http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/detail.asp?goods=SVWC000007221

laugh.gif Roy's second song is titled, "Rainy Day is No Thank You."
Omakase Shimasu
Right, right.

I don't think FMA likes slow songs much. All their songs so far have been upbeat and perky. Although.. it might take away from Roy's bea-- blink.gif his voice. In a way. It would be one mean feat for him to sing and still sound authorative at the same time (??). Hmmm... Ah what the freck, I'd like to hear Roy upbeat. biggrin.gif
Kasumi
Seeing the name of Roy's third song on the CD, you just might be able to hear Roy upbeat. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Ooooh, is that so? Why? What kind of a title is it?
Kasumi
Shonen yo, Shinjiru Nakama yo which literally translates to "Boys, Trusted Allies"

...Ok, bad translation...

Anyway, if you try reading the romanji, it kinda gives the feeling that the song might be upbeat...But I don't know... You decide.
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm... it sounds like it could go either way. biggrin.gif But I'm rooting for the upbeat. If Roy really gets a slow song, I think it would have something to do with Hughes...
Kasumi
Hm...His second song "Rainy Day is No Thank You" can go either way as well.

Yeah, slow songs either have to do with Hughes or the Ishval war...
Chibi Viki
i hope he won't be like takehito koyasu (the most famous bishonen voice who really can't sing despite the number of singles from different characters that he had already done...)

anyway... the titles of his songs sound... uhm, happy. i'm still hoping, praying, down on my knees and beg that big boss in the sky, that he'll have a duet w/ hawkeye, or hawkeye gets her own song file and will have a duet w/ roy... XD
Omakase Shimasu
>.< Don't pick on my Takehito. I think he's got a lovely voice. (Zetsuai - Kouji *__*)

Meh, I still think he's going to get either Havoc and Hawkeye or Hughes and Hawkeye. Poor men. Hmmm... maybe the Blue-Guards will get their own song file... mellow.gif Hmmm...
Kasumi
But from the names of the songs, it doesn't seem like he has any duets with Hawkeye...sad.gif
Chibi Viki
i'm still keeping my fingers crossed though (and still praying on my knees, begging for a duet or a hawkeye song file).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.