Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iron Maiden
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Slashrose1010
I've never really listened to this band, but a couple of people I know like the band a lot and I hear them on the radio sometimes. I know who they are but never listened to anything other than Fear of The Dark, The Number of the Beast and maybe one or two other songs. I enjoyed both of the songs, but compared to some of their other works, how does their new album stand? I'll probably try some more Maiden later, but I am too lazy and tired right now.
Carnal Malefactor
I'm not in love with this album, but it's good enough. Some of the songs are far too long-winded.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I think their a pretty good band overall. They have a few songs that I like and a few that I do not. I don't own any of their albums though. sad.gif
Packy
I've never really listened to them but I like their album covers happy.gif The only song I listened to was Number of the Beast which was about a month ago if I remember right.
Slashrose1010
Really? I find almost all of Iron Maiden's artwork to look really bad...

Dance of Death
IPB Image
Is quite possibly one of the ugliest album covers I ahve seen. Not so much the grim reaper and the circle he stands on, but the rest of the scenery looks like a really crappy version of The Sims. I'm sure it was supposed to look somewhat like The Sims, but why? I do not know...
Carnal Malefactor
Yah, that cover was a debacle. When that album first came out everyone thought it was a prank.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 24 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]450877[/snapback]

Dance of Death
IPB Image

My God... mellow.gif I don't know what to say.
zombie
Album art took a major turn for the worse once Derek Riggs stopped doing the artwork. Fear of the Dark through to Dance of Death the album art was fairly crappy. However, A Matter Of Life and Death, the latest album, has awesome artwork.
Mike
Go Maiden. The Trooper is an awesome song!
Packy
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Sep 24 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]450957[/snapback]

QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Sep 24 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]450877[/snapback]

Dance of Death
IPB Image

My God... mellow.gif I don't know what to say.

Good god ohmy.gif That... kinda scares me... The main ones I only like though are the older ones such as these.

IPB Image
Carnal Malefactor
The best ones are from the golden era albums

Piece of Mind thru Seventh Son
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.