Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Multiplayer
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
hitokiri
it has occured to me that nobody has made a thread like this before, when it was one of the simplest ideas... i feel like a dumbass for not thinking of it earlier.

list multiplayer games you play or multiplayer networks you are a part of, like xbox live, xfire, and such. if its a MMO list char name and server. also if its a game like, halo, that is on more than one platform, in this case pc and xbox, please list which platform you have. that way if people from the board want to play with you, they can set something up.

my games:

- world of warcraft: argent dawn, aprisia. just started playing again.
- i have a bunch of ps2 games but i don't really ever a play online with ps2... the connections suck.

my networks:

- xbox live: angrychineseguy. don't just send me a random friend invite, send me a mail... not a chat invite, a mail. i hate it when people try to invite or chat randomly.

ps. mini, bacon, quis, and all the others i know well: we should try to set something up to play together, all drunk or something.. laugh.gif
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
well i play wi-fi on the DS
i have star fox, metroid prime hunters, and mario kart
if you want to get my friend codes ask or PM me i guess
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 21 2006, 05:03 AM) [snapback]449071[/snapback]
ps. mini, bacon, quis, and all the others i know well: we should try to set something up to play together, all drunk or something.. laugh.gif

Are you referring to computer games? It'll be a little difficult to plan due to time differences, but I suppose it can be done, though I don't really play online games too much. Unless you're referring to how we could always meet in person, go drink, then play & drink together (first one to pass out loses).

My Games:

- Super Mario Kart (SNES)
- Super Mario Kart 64 (N64)
- Goldeneye 007 (N64)
- Mario Tennis (N64)
- Mario Golf (N64)
- Soul Calibur II (PS2)
- Soul Calibur III (PS2)
- Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)

Yeah, not a very good collection. sad.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 21 2006, 04:03 AM) [snapback]449071[/snapback]

I'm so there! laugh.gif
I think some drunken Grand Turismo would be keen.
Carnal Malefactor
I don't do online gaming anymore for one simple reason: Unless you devote a lot of time and energy to creating a clan/guild/whatever around you, anyone you encounter in this realm is guaranteed to be a complete and utter douchenozzle.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 22 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]449889[/snapback]
I'm so there! laugh.gif
I think some drunken Grand Turismo would be keen.

Oooh! laugh.gif

We should do live-action Gran Turismo. Name a street, and I'll bring my car. You guys and gals bring yours, too.
ἀρχή
I rarely bother with many online games. I was very into the AC:WW because I had a few decent people to hang out with, but now that the game is not really on my playlist anymore, I don't hang out online.

Rather than play online, I typically prefer to hang out with a couple guys I've met over the years to play D&D once or twice a month. That seems to satisfy my social gaming needs. Although, lately I could use a nice drunken online gaming experience laugh.gif

My other big MP games are ones I play a lot with my daughter:

Super Smash Bros: Melee
Soul Calibler II
Mario Kart: Double Dash

I know it's all Nintendo, but I've got a 6 year old and I'm not a big Sony fan tongue.gif
Popogeejo
Rather than play online, I typically prefer to hang out with a couple guys I've met over the years to play D&D once or twice a month. That seems to satisfy my social gaming needs.

Replace DD with Warhammer and thats pretty much me.

Never bothered with interent gaming for the reasons as Void and with consoles:
Samsh Bros (Any version)
Goldeneye, Perfect Dark or Time spliiters 3,
Super marios Kart, MK64 or MK:DD,
Random PS1/2 beat um ups whos names I can' bother to learn,
And more rarely Pikmin 2 and Wario ware.

I birng the Cube, another mate prings a PS2 and an Xbox and we switch over the evening.
phoenix dying

I only have a few multi player for my playstation 2. I have i think 4 at most, the rest are one player.

I more of the internet multiplayer, even though i don't play then alot. But really just enough to keep up with the rest of the pack and still stay good.

I play Diablo II with a few people here at college over battlenet...its fun stuff. And some one is giving a free trial of WoW, so i'm going to try that out.
22-250
I play Halo PC and CE on computer and Socom Fireteam Bravo on PSP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.