Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Pokemon Monster
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3
DarkKnight
There is no space for all the pokes, but try to guess the category and write wich one it is
Popogeejo
IPB Image

Yarr! T'is Snorlax who be the Daddy. Find me a Pokemon more awesome and I still won't belive you.
Wrath V
[attachmentid=7050]I like Zangooze it is great... but I like Absol too... I can't tell anymore because there are a whole lot that I like.... oh, there is Banette too...
Kyros
What would the eevees go under? I also like some of the rarer ones a lot ^^
Kitty Alchemist
Jolteon is my #1 favorite pokemon, next is Espeon then Umbreon.
(^-^)sammyxeddy
There's nothing like a legenderary pokemon MEWTWO sidekick dark i love sidekick dark powers makes me go wild!!!!And mewtwo has all the powers of the pokemon except the three legendary pokemons because the scientist invented mewtwo with all the DNA of the pokemons cool isnt it? they called it mewtwo bcoz its the opposite of mew,mew is sidekick ligth and another mewtwo's DNA has lots of mew's DNA
PUKE
I really am fond of Cubone (my first favorite pokemon) and Slaking. <3 They're cuties.
The Arachnid Alchemist
Absol is my favourite pokemon. I also like Unown, they are just so weird...
There are too many pokemons I like to list them all.
Hanozo
I like Mewtwo, Squirtle, Lugia, and three more XD
Migchao
My Articuno owns.

And so does Swampert! I love my Swampert!
Sin Of Envy
.Houndoom and Mew.
Untitled
I'd have to say.. Kyogre!! laugh.gif But that's not my only maxed leveled.. laugh.gif Groudon's okay too.. BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR PEARL AND DIAMOND VERSION!!
DarkHeaven
i've got a deoxys from e3
Mustang_93
Charizard, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Pikachu, aanndd! Eevee's NEW leaf and ice evolutions! If you don't belive me go to psypokes.com!
Packy
Rayquaza was my favorite while I still had Pokemon Ruby. I lost the game though so now all my efforts on getting him up to lvl 100 were lost sad.gif
Migchao
How do you get Rayquaza? I can't find the Sky Pillar.
Mustang_93
QUOTE(Migchao @ Oct 9 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]457607[/snapback]

How do you get Rayquaza? I can't find the Sky Pillar.

In Emerald you just go to the sky pillar ( it is on the north side of the route that extends east of Pacififdlog) in R/S you need to defeat the Elite 4 first then you can go get the dragon.
Razzy
It was hard to choose between the Starters and the Secrets (cuz I like Mew and Jirachi and Eevee), but I've always loved Pikachu the best happy.gif
esrz22
I'm an official, card carrying Quilfish fanboy. Poor guy, he's so forgotten. Should have given him an evolution instead of Rhydon. >.>
Mudkipblader
My favo's are Mudkip (hence the name), Suicune, Typhlosion, Charizard and Blaziken.
I'm a water-fire Pokemon fan.
Who can resist the cutie?
esrz22
So, I hear you like Mudkips. tongue.gif

Yeah, I don't really have a favorite. So many rock.

On a FMA-related note, I named the Aggron I'm raising Alphonse.
Mudkipblader
That's funny.
You know I've been drawing Full Metal Pokemon lately.
Edward is a Mudkip, Alphonse an Aron (couldn't pic an Aggron, to big), Mustang Charmeleon, Bradly Gengar, Hawkeye Pidgeotto, Armstrong Machoke/Machamp,
and Izumi a Meganium.
I'll show the pic later.
esrz22
Hehe.

I've been thinking about making an Edward, too, but he'd have to be a short yet strong Pokemon (Alakazam? It's under five feet tall IIRC).

Roy can be my next Blaziken.
Mudkipblader
Remember that Alakazam is way to smart for Ed (and to big XD)
Mudkip can unleash an awesome power, so states the PokÚdex.
Here is my Edo-Kip sprite.
esrz22
XD

'Kazam's strong, but that's okay-'anything' I pick will be. He's big but 'short' last I checked (four foot something I think). Hrm. Will have to think of Something.
Mudkipblader
I'm staying with my Mudkip buddy.
esrz22
It's sensible, but I'm trying to fit my FMAmon into an actual Team tongue.gif
Mudkipblader
that sounds good.
I'm gonna post my Edo-Kip pic in the art section. Check it out there.
Hellfire
I mean, I love Chansey and Snorlax to death, but I just had to pick the starters, because they look so damn cool compared to the rest. The fire monkey, penguin, turtle, chick etc. etc. Their designs are just so wacky and out there.
Mudkipblader
So you like the Diamond and Pearl starters?
I prefer the johto ones. Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile, and the Hoenn Mudkip and torchic.
Le Monkey
I personaly like the rare ones, that you have to sit in an area for ages just to get, Like these two I loved these, XD
Hellfire
Yeah...I've got Pearl, and I just LOVE the Naetoru (my english prediction is Naeturtle).
The Kanto and Sinnoh (Serebii said this was the name) are the best as far as starters go, and the only one hat really feels out of place for me as starters and as a game, is R/S.
Bakka
although i despice pokemon i do like cute li mew
Amol
I like Entie .... looks awesome !

I also like Tyranitar and bleziken.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Amol @ Nov 14 2006, 09:20 AM) [snapback]473375[/snapback]
I also like Tyranitar and bleziken.

I always start with torchic and catch an aron then only use them, by the time i get to elite 4 they pwn them due to stupid level, XD
esrz22
The R/S Elite Four's not as pathetic as the G/S one. I beat them in my restarted Gold with the following party at the end (AFTER LEVELING UP WHILE FIGHTING) (did use a few revive/full restore, but not many):
lv 32-34 (forget) Parasect, lv 33 Togetic, lv 23 Seel (!), lv 41 Typhlosion, lv 41 Ho-oh, lv 46 Hypno.
Juicy Toot
I haven't played a Pokemon game in ages but I just think Gardevoir is beautiful. <3
Le Monkey
Anyone played the new Poke'Mon Dungeon games?
They worth actually paying money for?
Mudkipblader
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 25 2006, 07:37 AM) [snapback]477590[/snapback]

It depends if you like the kind of games or not.
I like the idea of being a Pokemon (there expressions are really well done in the game)
Some dungeons are hard to complete, but It's fun to play.
I have the red version on PC (and soon on GBA (I hope))
The funny thing is that you can't predict what Pokemon you are. I wish I was a Cyndaquil or a Mudkip, but I'm a Bulbasaur.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Mudkipblader @ Nov 25 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]477667[/snapback]
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Nov 25 2006, 07:37 AM) [snapback]477590[/snapback]

It depends if you like the kind of games or not.
I like the idea of being a Pokemon (there expressions are really well done in the game)
Some dungeons are hard to complete, but It's fun to play.
I have the red version on PC (and soon on GBA (I hope))
The funny thing is that you can't predict what Pokemon you are. I wish I was a Cyndaquil or a Mudkip, but I'm a Bulbasaur.

well I just ordered red, should be arriving pretty soon so I will update on how its going
Im going to reset untill I get a pokemon I want, X3
Pyro_Alchemist
Mew is my only top favorite. :3
000_neji
For me,i like the Legendary ones...they're so strong...
Mudkipblader
QUOTE( Le Monkey)
well I just ordered red, should be arriving pretty soon so I will update on how its going
Im going to reset untill I get a pokemon I want, X3

I tried for a lot of times, and I still got a Bulbasaur.
So I took a Mudkip as my partner.
-and the leafbase is quite nice-
Little Washu
I love ALL the Eevee evolutions. Especially Umbreon. I have every dark Pokemon in Emerald. Well, every one that's available in the USA right now. Otherwise, my 2 favorites would be either Mightyena or Arcanine. In most websites my name's Cloud Arcanine. As I said, I have 330 Pokemon species! Wooh! I'm on my way to master. I even have female eevee's. Something I thought was impossible.
Mudkipblader
That's amazing.
But you can breed with male Pokemon if you have a Ditto.
Makes it a lot easier to get rare Pokemon.
esrz22
Ditto is the ultimate breeder. Especially since it keeps the moves it has at the end of battle until the next battle (if it doesn't faint) in Diamond and Pearl. IIRC.
Meitantei Conan
mew man he sick.
Frankie
Umbreon is my favorite. I say it's one of the most adorable dark type Pokemon...x3
sweety_pie
Vulpix is my fav.
Mudkipblader
Vulpix is adorable!
Umbreon too!
Mightyena, Poochyena, Growlithe, Ninetales, Arcanine, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Houndour, Houndoom,... All the doggies are cute =3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.