Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Manga Series Have You Read Beginning To End?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2
InsaneFangirl
I saw a similar topic in the general anime board, so I made one here. Hope you don't mind.

Instant Teen

Hot Gimmick (I was so sad it ended. ;_;)
Ronaldo Rodregez
Black Cat. And I'm working on GTO.
ScarMySoul
Legal Drug

I'm working on Fruits Basket right now. Then it will be Basilisk.
Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
the dragonball series
Chiyo
Only Chobits and CCS, working on Fruits Basket.
MasterKris
Card Captor Sakura, Man of Many Faces, CLAMP School Detectives, Black Cat, Aishiteruze Baby, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Miracle Girls, Hikaru no Go, etc.

All I can think of right now.
Kal Rommel
Chrono Crusade or (Chrno for those who want to spaz out and eat me...) almost finished with W Juliet...but...that's it..
Fayth Prophecy
The old Sailor Moon series, Tenchi Muyo, Chobits, Full Metal Panic!, and Wolf's Rain.
Kitty Alchemist
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode
Saiyuki
.hack//legend of the Twilight
Gravitation
Working on Fruitsbasket, D.N.Angel, and Saiyuki Reload
Zarpia
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Tokyo Crazy Paradice my fav so far
Hana Yori Dango
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Blame

I know I have read more...
ScarMySoul
I just finished the Earthian series. That manga is definately an interesting read.

smile.gif
Sharingan Serpent
I've finished the first series of the Gensoumaden Saiyuki laugh.gif
DarkHaze
Too many lol
South_Star
i've finished tokyo mew mew, and .hack legend of the twilight
i'm working on a lot of other ones... and my money is depleating quickly
Shamu
I've read Fushigi Yugi and Kenshin all the way through.
I'm currently working on Fruits Basket and several others like DNAngel.
I'm also patiently waiting for Inuyasha to end (hopefully it's getting closer?).
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Only Chobits. Most of my manga are still in progress. cool.gif
mei_tenshi
Let's see...

Akuma De Surou
Akuma na Eros
Black Cat
Clover
Death Note
Diamond Head
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Girl Got Game
Hana Kimi
Imadoki!
Demon Diary
Marmalade Boy
Penguin Brothers
Zettai Kareshi
Rurouni Kenshin
Midori no Hibi
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Mai-HiME
Koi Kaze
Paradise Kiss
Hikaru no Go

I know there's more, as well as some shorter (2-3 volume) mangas that I haven't bothered listing. A lot of what I'm reading now are ongoing, so I'll add them on when they're finished.
beyondredemption
.hack/legend of the twilight, Chobits, Alice 19th, Cardcaptor Sakura, Cresent Moon, Planet Ladder, Imadoki. There's probably some more, but I can't remember anymore.
white-fox-alchemist
QUOTE(Kal Rommel @ Sep 21 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]448884[/snapback]

Chrono Crusade or (Chrno for those who want to spaz out and eat me...) almost finished with W Juliet...but...that's it..

yay! me too! and i usually spell it chrono so don't worry i fing chrno can get confusing when typing
Fushi
Angelic Layer
Zodiac P.I.
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew A la mode
.hack//LEGEND OF THE TWLIGHT
Revolutionary Girl Utena

Everything else I'm still the process of reading. I have so many long series! D:
Nepharski
None, actually. I'm nearing the end of Death Note, and I'm up-to-date on reading FullMetal Alchemist and Hellsing as new chapters come out, but I've yet to finish a complete Manga.
Fayth Prophecy
Fruits Basket. (Finally)
Le Monkey
Fruits basket and DBZ are the only ones I have gone all the way through with. ><
REading Death note fma hellsing and d.n.angel
Zarpia
I finished Death Note, and Antique Bakery^^ kind off
~Wolven Alchemist~
Juvenile Orion and Crescent Moon (Ahhh! *runs in circles, panicking* must read more manga! XD )
AA battery
... Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Dr. Slump, Ranma, Mahoujin Guru Guru, and a lot other old-school manga then I bet most people here haven't heard of. XDDDDDDDDD
pawnedbyme
i think MAR is oming to a close soon.
Nepharski
Death Note and Monster.
Kitty Alchemist
I finally finish reading Fruits Basket.
I'm still working on D.N.Angel and Saiyuki Reload
Vash_the_Gunslinger
I read FMA up to its latest one, but I think there maybe more.
LastExile
Chobits and Jinki: Extend
Alchemical
Chobits, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, and one or two more series. Most of the manga I read now, such as FMA, are still going. I do plan, however, to read them beginning to end.
GothGirl
Let's see...
Alice 19th
Ceres
.hack//LEGEND OF THE TWLIGHT

*Sighs* That's all I can think of, though I know there's more... dry.gif
Most of the stuff I'm reading is still in progress (at least as far as the English translations go).
Indignant Judgment
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Funny fact about that is that it is only 2 Volumes long laugh.gif I am still getting more manga about twice a week and am slowly starting to build a collection (I know that I am slow on this kind of stuff happy.gif)
Vanni
Card Captor Sakura was my first mangacollection. I read two collections: Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and FMA, but FMA is more important n_n
Sleeping Forest
Er, the first series I ever finished was Chobits...and then I finished Zettai Kareshi, Death Note, RG Veda, Alice 19th, Tokyo Mew Mew, Doubt, Hana-Kimi, Hot Gimmick, Ai....eruze Baby, Black Cat, Ayashi No Ceres, Full Moon Wo Saga....e, Fushigi Yuugi, Gravitation, MeruPuri, Ultra Maniac, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Mars, Mai-HiME, Fruits Basket, and...I just finished Card Captor Sakura.
ScarMySoul
So far with me its only been Earthian and Jazz smile.gif All of my other series that I have are incomplete.
SharpShooterHawkeye
Hmm
none of the series i read are complete
but i really love the translation of DNAngel
ゆきえいり
Gravitation, FAKE, Absolute Boyfriend, Ayashi No Ceres.
Zarpia
Antique Bakery
Fake
Gravitation
Death Note
Tokyo Crazy Paradise
Lil Butterfly
Yellow
Jazz
Our kingdom
Our Everlasting
Absolute Boyfriend

and lots more that i can't remember now >>
ehxhfdl14
Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, Chobits, .Hack, Tokyo Mew Mew (which reminded me of Sailor Moon somehow), Imadoki, Ranma 1/2, Angelic Layer, etc. I know there are more, I just can't remember yet...
Meanwhile I'm working on FMA, DNangel, Bleach, xxxHolic, and some more.
Gallant Hero
Dragonball. Ah, its just cursed manga that i've had to read...and Slam Dunk too.
feshnie
Deathnote, Angelic Layer, Midori no hibi, Hot Gimmick and yuu yuu hakusho
AnimeFantasy
So far I think only manga I finished so far that I collect is "Chobits" and some other oneshots I downloaded.
Menelvir
QUOTE(Vanni)
Card Captor Sakura was my first mangacollection.

Same here! I still re-read it from time to time. From there, I went on to Chobits, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (great CLAMP fan here, as you can see). Tsubasa is still ongoing, so I guess I can't say I've read that start to end. But I'm pretty much up to date with that.
Hanozo
So far

Ichigo 100%
Rave Masters

I can't remember the rest XD
xox
Um, I've only read Death Note from beginning to end, the others I've read aren't finished yet.
Kenni
I've read way to much Manga. @___@
Let me try:
Gravitation, Fake, Yellow, Kare - First Love, Gorgeous Carat, Kenshin, Princess Princess, Zettai Kareshi, Hana Kimi, Ayashi no Ceres, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Kung Fu Girl Juline, .hack//legend of the twilight, Candidate for Goddess, Weißer Walzer (white waltz?), Othello, Record of Lodoss war (Deedlit, Die graue Hexe (the grey witch?), Lady von Pharis (Lady of Pharis?), DNA², Brain Powered, The Day of Revolution, Chirality, Ghost in the Shell, Alice 19th, Kleiner Schmetterling (little butterfly?), Yellow and several oneshots.
Hanae Mai
Um...let me see...Ranma 1/2, Death Note, Yu Yu Hakusho, Level E, Runouni Kenshin, Hot Gimmick, Yugi-oh!, Amakusa, Yaiba, Hikaru no Go, Doraemon < tongue.gif when I was 6 or 7>
I can't remember any more.
Precis
Umm... just Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Yeah, pretty much all the manga I read is still ongoing...
And I still kinda haven't got round to finishing Death Note >_>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.