Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Name = Anime Character's Name Too!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Eden Elric
My day was just made. I am a happy little girl. My name is in FMA! Well...it's a character's name. And I've never had my name appear in an anime before...or at least not one as successful as FMA! (And my real name is Sara btw...which also is the name of Winry's mother. I'm so proud!)

How 'bout you guys? What anime does *your* name appear?
Tombow
^^ Ummm... When you say "name", by that you mean posters' "real life" names, and NOT board IDs, right??

(Because, you know, if including the board names, so many of them here ARE coming from anime characters... laugh.gif )

Just double checking... biggrin.gif
Colette
I think Courtney is the name of some trainer in Pokemon DX

Other than that, I don't think so.
Nepharski
Wouldn't think so. I've checked. Least, no major characters anyway.
Packy
I dont think mine is in any anime. Unless you go by my nickname, I dont think so.
ScarMySoul
Well my name is heather and I don't recall ever seeing an anime with a character named heather, although last night on Shin-Chan, in the segment called Meet The Parasites, the guy that was playing the GS2, was playing a game with a girl named heather in it.

"Wait a minute! I wanna take Heather to the Prom!"

^^actual quote lol

hahaha that's about the extent of my name.
Eden Elric
QUOTE(Tombow @ Sep 10 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]444646[/snapback]
^^ Ummm... When you say "name", by that you mean posters' "real life" names, and NOT board IDs, right??

(Because, you know, if including the board names, so many of them here ARE coming from anime characters... laugh.gif )

Just double checking... biggrin.gif
I mean 'real life' names, not the board IDs. It'd be kinda silly methinks if I meant board ID's on an anime forum! tongue.gif And besides, if I did mean that, then my username wouldn't be Eden, it'd be Sara(or Sarah which I prefer sometimes). wink.gif
Chiyo
My name isn't generally in any TV show, let alone anime, but I do know a Sara, Edward, Al and Trisha.
Toby-Chan
I'm in Madlax!

... I feel so cheated.
Ailuro
I'm in nothing. tongue.gif It's not like I expected any different.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I'm not in anything either, that I'm aware of.

That makes me a sad panda. sad.gif
Matt Perry
Matthew.. Can't recall. Sorry. =/

Matthew Perry is an actor however, be proud.. The Whole 9 Yards yada yada.. Friends..
Ailuro
There's Matt from the Digimon dub. laugh.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Sep 13 2006, 01:22 AM) [snapback]445763[/snapback]

There's Matt from the Digimon dub. laugh.gif

Ah but technically thats still short for Yamato...trying to keep it authentic and all that.
MeLRizA
Check yours here

@ Ailuro-sama: Yep, you're right.

Mine's from Full Metal Panic.. mellow.gif and the character don't look like me at all..
Chiyo
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Sep 13 2006, 11:38 AM) [snapback]445934[/snapback]

Holy Heck I AM in an anime, called Choujiku Kidan Southern Cross. She's even my age too. laugh.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Hahaha...My name is in Sailor Moon and Infinante Ryvius.

If Michelo or Michiru count (I'm Michelle)...then I'm in mobile Fighter G Gundam, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, IPCX, and AIR:1000th Summer But i dunno if those names are translated as Michael or Michelle...or neither laugh.gif

My sis is in quite a few as well blink.gif
Edamame
There is a character that has my name in UFO Baby- I never even heard of that anime. huh.gif
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Sep 12 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]445738[/snapback]

I'm not in anything either, that I'm aware of.

That makes me a sad panda. sad.gif

Actually, if you put your name into phonetic katakana, your name is an entiere genre!

Think about it.
Sharingan Serpent
Sarah

Can't find any show with my name in it...(But I don't really mind happy.gif)
Quistis88
I'm a boar on BLEACH! laugh.gif
ed_drink_your_milk
my name is from hellsing! laugh.gif
Fayth Prophecy
No anime with my name. *Go figure.*

But my friend Trista's is from Sailor Moon...huh, and they're nothing alike.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Sep 13 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]445970[/snapback]

Sarah

Can't find any show with my name in it...(But I don't really mind happy.gif)

I found one in Love Hina
MeLRizA
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 14 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]445990[/snapback]

laugh.gif Which boar? Nanny, Hani, Manny.. I can't remember all of them..
Quistis88
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Sep 15 2006, 07:15 AM) [snapback]446670[/snapback]
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 14 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]445990[/snapback]
laugh.gif Which boar? Nanny, Hani, Manny.. I can't remember all of them..

I'm the Connie boar. I believe she was the third one mentioned? biggrin.gif
Migchao
I'm in Cardcaptor Sakura! laugh.gif
Kyo Kusanagi
...Is there a Jennifer in anime...? There must be...
DustStorm
I'm Julia from Cowboy Bebop. tongue.gif
ScarMySoul
My husbands name is in Bleach, his name is Chad, and I remember in episode two the tall guy who's friends with Ichigo is named Chad.

laugh.gif
Fergie
Nope. I don't remeber the name Megan or Madison from any anime I watched.
Chiyo
Madison is the dub name of Tomoyo in Card Captor Sakura

And to the original poster, there is also a Sara in Now and Then Here and There.

My housemate reminds me of Shiezka, and oddly the voice actor of Sciezka shares her name, otherwise she's a dud too I think.
FMA-Freak
Darn. I thought my name would be in something. But I guess Katrina wouldn't stand a chance.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

So does Alphonse count? rolleyes.gif Weeeee! There's only one Alphonse in the anime world... well... from the www.absoluteanime.com list of anime characters at least. And another thing, no one calls me Al. wink.gif
TheSnig
My name's Sarah, but it'd be the same as Winry's mom if i spelled it without the h.
Razzy
Cool! I'm actually in an anime! Rachel from Case Closed (never seen it)

It says on a website that Coleen Clinkenbeard does her voice... Isn't that the same person who does Riza's voice?
Lysander
My real name is anywhere but my nickname is from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing... Chang Wufei
animefreak_zzz
the closest any character ever got to my name is...

Zaraki Kenpachi - Bleach... laugh.gif

Or..as some websites spell his name...

Athrun Zara/Zala - The Gundam Series.... laugh.gif

yeap..my name is Zara... cool.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i'm in Digimon and.... Mew Mew Power? O_o

Well at least it's my name is pronounced Zoe/Zoey but i doubt anyone would have Xoee so thats close enough laugh.gif
Zarpia
I don't think my name appears in any anime...
Lacus Yamato
I'm in two...
Fruits Basket and Hamtaro
(Real name is Kana...huh, who knew.)
Le Monkey
QUOTE(TheSnig @ Oct 3 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]454346[/snapback]
My name's Sarah, but it'd be the same as Winry's mom if i spelled it without the h.

Sarah and Sara are two different names....

I havnt seen a Kit in any animes yet.. Oo
Mudkipblader
Fear me as I am the Full Metal Alchemist Thief Psiren.
My name is Clara, and I read somewhere Psiren's real name was Clara.
I didn't get it in the anime >_<
Nepharski
Wouldn't think so. I've checked. Least, no major characters anyway.

I've been mistaken. I've been named after characters in Thunder Prince and Raiders of Galaxy.

*Shudder.*
SCARED4LIFE
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Sep 11 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]445180[/snapback]
My name isn't generally in any TV show, let alone anime

Same here!

riza hawkeye 9
my name isn't in any anime character ...so sad sad.gif ...tha closest is carlos blanka from street fighter huh.gif ....but he is a guy and green .. i don't know of i like that...
BTW my name is carla ^^
Cutie Ed Lovr
In any of the animes I have ever seen I don't recall hearing the name 'Ashley' is any of them.
Akira Mikk
My name is Vanessa and so far I've only seen one anime character with that name she's a Vampire in Trinity Blood.
Hagaren_4ever
My name Kristen, and the closest thing I've seen to that is Kris Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist.
FMAobsessed
My name is Hannah, so I don't think that I am in any animes. If you spelt my name Hana I am in a couple. But I don't spell my name that way, so I don't know if I should count it or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.