Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pack Lackey's Sig Shop
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Packy
I finally decided to open a sig shop biggrin.gif Though just a little heads up, I dont expect to be in business that much because of school and all that stuff, but i'll keep up!

Heres a few examples of my work, but please keep in mind that i'm still practicing a little bit happy.gif

EDIT: Added 2 more to the list.
EDIT #2: If you wanna take a look at the ones not listed up here, feel free to check here

I'll try to get any requests done, but dont bombard me with PMs asking me how far I am, kays? Just post a picture of what you want (or just the person), and then the text you want on it.
Galorfilinde
So you opened up your own sig shop too! That's awesome! I like your sigs, especially the second one and the one with Vincent Valentine. Keep up the good work!
seventh_sky
Nice works, your color coordination especially is improving!

(the last sig is taking forever to load though)
Packy
happy.gif Thanks for your support! *hugs* I've been a bit tired lately of just goofing around with random sigs so I figured i'd open a sig shop like I planned before blink.gif
*~vachi~*
Omk!! Your background are so amazing! *__* And I really like the borders you do. Keep up the aweeeesome wooork! update dA with awesomeness
I hope to see more of your awesome wooork!! ^-^
Packy
Sg1Girl: I was a bit confused on this one since I was a bit worried that the fonts/colors wouldent really match unsure.gif So I made 2. One with kinda a greenish/yellow, then a reddish yellow... Take your pick;
IPB Image

IPB Image

Sorry if its not... exactly the way you wanted, but i'm a new to the whole sig request thing happy.gif
Sg1Girl
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much! i love them both! i'll take em'!!!! Thanks angain! biggrin.gif
Kal Rommel
Sent request via PM
Hanozo
wow nice backgrounds. laugh.gif I got no request so far.....I think I should be in the forum a bit more before I start requesting.
Packy
^^; I was like that for awhile too so I resorted to makin' my own sigs. If anyone wants to know how I made the backgrounds, just send me a PM or IM via aim and i'll find the brushes I used for it happy.gif

@ Kal: Sig is done blink.gif I couldent really think of the color for the text, but I hope its okay to your standards ^^;
IPB Image
.Angelic.Alchemist.
Sig searching!
can you use this pic: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/pi...2/ed_heehee.jpg
take out the text,
Put the caption "Really?"
Add sig name (.Angelic.Alchemist.)
and change background?
If I'm being to picky, tell me
n-eways, Thank You!
Kal Rommel
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PACKEY!!! -my random nickname for you- YOU'RE SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!
I just watched it tonight...got your PM...and....OMG!!!!!!!! -glomp-
Sorry >>;
But seriously...you're awesome.
THANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333
Packy
@ Kal: You're very welcome happy.gif I like the nickname too! *hugs tight*

@ .Angelic.Alchemist.: It took a little longer then I expected, but it turned out pretty good happy.gif I hope ya like it!
IPB Image
.Angelic.Alchemist.
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Sep 13 2006, 01:46 AM) [snapback]445880[/snapback]

@ Kal: You're very welcome happy.gif I like the nickname too! *hugs tight*

@ .Angelic.Alchemist.: It took a little longer then I expected, but it turned out pretty good happy.gif I hope ya like it!
IPB Image

biggrin.gif OMG! That is so teh sig! -lol- Thank you so much!
sweety_pie
@Pack lackey, you have great skills for making sigs. I especially like the blue one (In your first post), it seems kind of..."wintery".
Meitantei Conan

o hey can u make me a cool like mine but with sum naruto pics in it and My pic i have in my gallary that has the big blade like my sign now plz and thank u
sweety_pie
^@The Fullninja Alchemist - Are you talking too me?(Because you quoted my post)
Anyways, I do not make siggies too well. You should talk to the maker of this thread.
Ps. If I missunderstand, and you are not talking to me sorry.
And sorry for the spam.
Meitantei Conan
Hey Srry bout this But can some one help me , can some make me a cool sig my is trash!
Packy
All I really need is what you want on it blink.gif Or you could just give me a description of what you want on it and I can work something up!
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Nov 22 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]477004[/snapback]
All I really need is what you want on it blink.gif Or you could just give me a description of what you want on it and I can work something up!

ok well i kinda want this on mine like mine kinda but more cooler like the same pic but can u put some naruto one on it too and a font that the old enlish font and but my name on it The fullNinja Alchemist and But my website http://www.myspace.com/mrcphillywsmith
and this is the pic i want for it
Packy
Its a bit diffrent then what you requested for the image, but I had to compromise since it would've been difficult for me to cut it right into the siggy.

Meitantei Conan
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Nov 23 2006, 08:12 PM) [snapback]477290[/snapback]
Its a bit diffrent then what you requested for the image, but I had to compromise since it would've been difficult for me to cut it right into the siggy.

Well thank i'm sorry, been in a bad mood sorry! again thank you very much!
can i ask u a question?
Packy
Ask it in a PM. I dont really wanna spam up this thread laugh.gif

to everyone who checks this thread: I'm gonna start attempting to make avatars soon, so keep an eye out smile.gif
miracle_flame_alchemist147
can you amke me one as well with death note in it especially L/ Ryuuzaki/Ryuga and Light/Raito
Packy
I'll get right on it smile.gif sorry for not replying when you posted that. I forgot to check the thread

EDIT: Finished. Sadly, the one I was originally making got deleted because I forgot to save when we happened to have a power outage, thus making me loose everything >_<. If you want anything changed, just let me know.

IT'S AWESOME THANKS PACK LACKEY!!!!!!!!

XD
XD
XD

can you make me another one? can be one of them is only L by himself and the other one Raito by himself?

thanks alot!! happy.gif
Packy
^Sorry for the long wait ohmy.gif I'll get on it ASAP!

Edit: One of 'em is done smile.gif I'm still trying to figure out a background scheme for the one of L, but it should be done soon

If you want anything changed on it, just let me know!
thanks!!!
Kal Rommel
Packey! You're making sigs again!!!! -dances- I still love your work...maybe I'll ask for one soon...would you mind doing something Yami no Matsuei related? (Sorta yaoi...sorta not..><;...)
Packy
I wouldnt mind at all! I love yaoi so it wouldnt bother me at all happy.gif

P.S.
Miracle, i'm at a loss for the L siggy so I need to ask a question. Would you like it in the style i've been doing (like the Raito one and my current siggy) or should I experiment with a diffrent style?
Kal Rommel
-squees and what not- YAY!!! You are...teh awesomeness....<3

<ETA: May 26, 2009. Closing the thread for being on "extended vacation." smile.gif
~ Tombow >
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.